Nozoki Ana (ノゾキアナ; A Peep Hole) search/small game recruitment

Started by LeSane, March 22, 2014, 11:33:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeSane

Personal Goal
I am looking for someone to play the female protagonist (oc); while others can play their own characters be it male or female which interact in their lives while the duo try to keep their secret just that from the world. I myself will be the male protagonist. I figure they this shall be a very small game (be it three to four people max) though it will be in sort a series. This way it can involve numerous people without worry.

Synopsis
(Short version for the lazy)
  Kido Tatsuhiko moved to Tokyo to attend an art school and start his new life. In his new room, there’s a small hole in the wall. At first he can see nothing through the small hole, but one night, through the peeping hole, he saw a girl. That’s how his new life starts.
Original Plot
(For those interested.)

Nozoki Ana follows the life and loves of art student Tatsuhiko Kido. After moving to Tokyo to attend art school, he discovers a hole in his apartment wall through which he has a view of the neighboring apartment. Later he peeks through and sees beautiful Emiru Ikuno masturbating. So, he goes next door to tell her about the hole in the wall between their apartments. He meets her and tries to chat but she walks back to her apartment. Tatsuhiko follows. Then, inside Emiru's apartment, he trips, falls, and ends up atop her. She snaps a photo of this awkward scene, placing Tatsuhiko in a compromising position. She insists she will only erase the picture if he leaves the hole and allows her to peep on him. But she isn't selfish. He may peep on her too.

This begins a life of "peeping" on each other. The story follows Kido through his sexual relationships and his everyday life while he copes with being peeped on and encouraged to peep on his neighbor. Eventually giving in to temptation, Kido peeps on Emiru witnessing her masturbating and falls into several traps laid by Emiru who records him sucking on her breasts and kissing her. Later in the story Kido, even though Emiru tries to stop him, finds out his girlfriend, Kotobiki Yuri, is using him to cheat on her other boyfriend who does not care what she does. Yuri realizes this when Kido drops a clock that he fixed for her. She later tries to make up with Kido and seduce him and saying she wants to be with him rather than her boyfriend, but is rejected.

The story continues with Kido thinking that Emiru is hiding a different side to her and his sexual contact with Emiru, who lies about loving him, Kido eventually dates another girl, Watari Madoka, who seems perfect for him but has trouble giving her virginity away and having sex with Kido but eventually has sex with him anyway and dates him. Kido begins to have feelings for Emiru and breaks up with Madoka and seeks out her friend Maki, who tells him the truth of why Emiru is what she is, but he continues to love Emiru even though of her past.

Nozoki Ana ノゾキアナ [IC]
Nozoki Ana ノゾキアナ [OOC]

Send all character sheets to me via private message or if you have a question drop it here/pm.

[imgleft]Insert Here (Anime or Semi-realistic only)[/imgleft]
[i]Lastname, First[/i]
Orientation
[i]Heterosexual/Bisexual/Homosexual/etc[/i]
Height
x [i]feet[/i] xx [i]inches'[/i]
Weight
xxx [i]lbs[/i]
Appearance
[i]Detailed description of your character if needed. Should be a paragraph if less.[/i]
Personality
[i]Minimum of a paragraph. Should be short and sweet; if more should be in depth.[/i]
Biography
[i]A minimum of one paragraphs or two if needed.[/i]

Accepted

Tachibana, Hiroyuki
Orientation
Heterosexual
Height
6 feet 0 inches'
Weight
154 lbs
Appearance
Hiroyuki is a little taller than his father, growing to a good six feet in length, though his mother often tells him that he has this trait from her side of the family, as her own grandfather was even taller. Being a quarter English in blood, he has was born with bright green eyes that have always made him stand out from a lot of his peers in appearance. While his natural hair colour is a dark shade of brown, he has dyed most it a light shade of ash, leaving only a small patch at the front untouched. Adding further to his somewhat eccentric sense of fashion is the fact that he often wears a brightly coloured, often a golden yellow, tie with his more casual attires.
Personality
Often easy going and laid back in nature, you won't find many that don't take a liking to him to some degree or another. However, this also often breeds the misconception that he is lazy or a good for nothing. In reality it is quite the opposite. Hiroyuki can be very passionate when it comes to topics like his ambitions. An optimist and romantic at heart, he tries to keep a positive outlook on things.
Biography
Hiroyuki was born an only child, living on a small island called Shodoshima of the inland sea of Japan. His parents run a grocery store on the island. One day he became friends with the middle child of the family who ran the import and export of goods on the island, and thus also supplied his parents' store with goods. Because they were the same age they also became classmates during middle and high school. It had always been intended for Hiroyuki to take over the grocery store of his parents one day, but the young man had no such intentions of his own. Studying hard and secretly saving up every penny he could, he surprised friends and family alike when he suddenly announced, swiftly after his high school graduation, that he would be moving to Tokyo to (attempt to) become a professional mangaka. Right now he lives in a small apartment by himself, working part-time jobs to get by while trying to find a publisher interested in his manga works. He's had a falling out with his parents and isn't on speaking terms right now, but he's happy to be able to persue his dreams.

Name
Jones, Nyx
Orientation
Bisexual
Height
5feet 5inches
Weight
120lbs
Apperance
Nyx likes all things alternative. She can always could be found wearing gothic, rave, or lolita wear paired with matching headphones.
Personality
Nyx is a quiet and thoughtful young woman. She can come off as cold at first but is really sweet once one gets to know her. She is tenacious and headstrong, kind and considerate of others. She is brave and will stand up for what she believes in.
Biography
Nyx is an army brat. She was born and raised in San Francisco until her dad was reassigned to Tokyo to take over the U.S. Navy facility there. At first she hated being moved around so much but was happy when her family finally found a permanent placement there, even though it is halfway across the world. Now at nineteen Nyx is getting ready to enter her first year of college to pursue her dream of becoming a photographer. She is also a first degree black belt with a background in Aikido. her father belives in the philosophy of protecting oneself. Saturday mornings she teaches an Aikido class to primary school-age children. The rest of her time is usually spent listening to music and wandering Harajuku, Shibuya, or any other trendy districts and taking pictures.

Name
Nijima, Shōgo
Orientation
Heterosexual
Height
6 feet 1 inches'
Weight
158 lbs
Appearance
Is abnormally tall for his family since most stop growing at 5' 8". He standing even taller than most of his teachers when he was a sophomore in high school. Shōgo has shoulder length, lavender hair that touches his back, and purple eyes though they are contacts. His real eye color is a dull brown which he finds unappealing. When it comes to attire he dresses for comfort not style; wearing long sleeve shirts and other manner of clothing that make him seem like a slacker.
Personality
Shōgo first appears to be a cool, composed young man with a mature personality. Even as a child he was already very collected and together. He is also kind and courteous to other people, with the manner of a gentleman. Contrary to the impression he is very lumpish and truthfully has a distaste of any social activities with friends or family gatherings. He fools around at serious times, which is not always well received by his parents due to his age.
Biography
Shōgo was born in a large family within a small island called Shodoshima of the inland sea of Japan. The Nijima family runs the local shipping yard where much of its imports and exports. This did not mean they were rich, but rather well off in a sense. Out of five children Shōgo is the middle child; while his eldest brother had been tasked to inherit the business and his Elder sister took care of the younger sibling it left him a lot of time to do nothing besides study. The middle child had studied, gotten acceptable grades, and had gotten accepted to college of art; It wasn't his first choice originally wishing to be Teacher. He's moved to Tokyo in order to get an apartment in order to attend school.

Name
Howisawa, Akira
Orientation
Bisexual
Height
5 feet 3 inches'
Weight
112 lbs
Appearance
Akira is on the short and petite side, only standing a little over five feet. She normally makes up for it with shoes with high heels, but she still feels rather short, despite standing an inch or two taller than most people around her. Her hair reach past her waist and has an ash-white color, and is normally kept well, but not tied up. In some cases, like sports, maybe a pony-tail, but for the most part, it'd be hanging freely. She is definitely on the busty side, though she has personally never understood why everybody seem to like busty girls so much, and despite being happy for the sex-appeal, she still finds the back-and-shoulder pains rather annoying.
Personality
She's confident, and doesn't make much to hide it. She's quick-witted, and is commonly seen with a cheeky smile on her lips. While not enjoying people suffering, she does find some joy in mocking people, and, in a subtle degree, tease them. She's overall a playful person who easily gets along with people.
Biography
Has moved a lot around due to her father's work. Some time here, sometime there, before she eventually couldn't handle it anymore and moved from home during her second year of high school. She quite quickly came accustom to living alone and overall enjoyed it. However, she had made a poor choice with her choice of where to live and ended up having to work on the side to be able to pay for the expenses,which leaded to no free room for a sex-life, something she had wanted to have for quite a while. However, she didn't like the thought of having a boyfriend without being able to be with him, so she rather spent her time having fun with herself instead, which quickly became what some might refer to as an addiction.

Eventually, her high school years passed and she moved on. To attend to the colleague she wanted to, she had to move from the home she had stayed in for a while now though, moving to a student dormitory close to the university. She quite quickly found the hole between her and her neighbors' apartments, and spent the few first days to find out how much it allowed her to see, and quickly grew fond of peeking into his life.
'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

Lynnette

Very interested in the role of Emiru Ikuno. I'll probably get to writing up a sheet later today.
I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

Vanetias

Divine Tenacity

Group Games: 0 (pending) | Solo Games: 2  | Post(s) Owed: 2

Check out my Request Thread!

Vanetias

LeSane

Reminder
All characters are to be original in design, yet can follow the arch types of people who are within the Manga if needed. This is not a canon based game..

@ReaperD
Alright great to hear. However, I sorta want this to be oc's. I say this because some people at times cannot get into character so well (I have this issue at times.) If you wish to still create a character sheet then by all means.

@Midori
Well of course you can join in darlin. What made you think you couldn't?

@Vane
Just like I stated their isn't a set cast. This will be oc so there isn't really a who, but rather what you make it kind of deal.
'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

Lynnette

Quote from: Scarification on March 23, 2014, 10:01:42 AM
Reminder
All characters are to be original in design, yet can follow the arch types of people who are within the Manga if needed. This is not a canon based game..

@ReaperD
Alright great to hear. However, I sorta want this to be oc's. I say this because some people at times cannot get into character so well (I have this issue at times.) If you wish to still create a character sheet then by all means.

@Midori
Well of course you can join in darlin. What made you think you couldn't?

@Vane
Just like I stated their isn't a set cast. This will be oc so there isn't really a who, but rather what you make it kind of deal.

No worries no worries. I wasn't too familiar with Nozoki Ana so I started reading a bit and I'm already hooked ... If I keep up this phase, I'll have read the whole thing by tomorrow.
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

LeSane

Haha... seems like I've got another one hooked to the manga. Happy to know that I am giving it one of my favorites some publicity.

LeSane

Update

-First character sheet has been sent in to me by Midori Sadi. She is accepted.
-My own will finished as of March 24th(today). Those that wish to still participate please to not procrastinate. I intend to start the game as soon as possible. [Complete]
-ReaperDouble0 has sent her profile and has been accepted.

Lynnette

So... After three days of little sleep and studying being second priority, I finished all 118 chapters of Nozoki Ana... It was... Magnificent. I'm just going to put ti straight - It pretty much broke down every preconception I had to the adult side of manga, and wow... While there was enough plot holes to make a tunnel to Chinaland from where I live, I decided to not think too much about it. I really loved it, and I really hope I bump into something of equal quality someday.

I'm really pumped for this thingy to start now!

Also...
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

LeSane

I'm writing the opening post now all of your eagerness will be well placed.
The IC is up and the link has been placed in the opening of this thread.

LeSane

Update

-Have created the out of character thread for the players of the game to plot, and drop ideas at their own leisure.
-Still looking for one more 'potential' writer for the game. It depends solely on how the two ladies feel on the matter.

Moon Hound Hati

Quote from: Scarification on March 27, 2014, 09:29:15 PM
Update

-Have created the out of character thread for the players of the game to plot, and drop ideas at their own leisure.
-Still looking for one more 'potential' writer for the game. It depends solely on how the two ladies feel on the matter.

What sort of role are you looking to have filled for the last slot?
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

Lynnette

Quote from: Moon Hound Hati on March 29, 2014, 01:14:59 PM
What sort of role are you looking to have filled for the last slot?

The game lacks one male character. I am not sure which one it is that Scar wants to include though.
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

Moon Hound Hati

Quote from: ReaperDouble0 on March 29, 2014, 01:24:21 PM
The game lacks one male character. I am not sure which one it is that Scar wants to include though.

Okay, that's good. I'm not good at roleplaying female characters as anything other than NPC's. xD
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

LeSane

I was looking for one which could be the friend of Shogo. Though there are still NPC we create to the roles to be had are very wide.

Moon Hound Hati

Quote from: Scarification on March 29, 2014, 01:30:30 PM
I was looking for one which could be the friend of Shogo. Though there are still NPC we create to the roles to be had are very wide.

Alright, that sounds good. Shall I put together a first draft for a character sheet and send it to you in PM?

LeSane

Yes you may. I will be waiting for it whenever you can complete it.
Oh, I've also set up the first male npc in the ooc. I think he'll be inserted a bit later; though he'll need a purpose.