Fate/Infinity

Started by Garuss Vakarian, June 16, 2014, 02:54:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Orochimaru

I have no preference. As stated, I think Darius is best paired with certain classes of servants, but that is solely my opinion. If there is a person who has a servant character that's wants Darius as a master. That's fine, just speak up. I was just curious of if straws were picked. Just wanted to be in the loop.

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Kunoichi on June 23, 2014, 01:55:27 AM
Archer's legend is rather weak to begin with, due to the fact that she's very young for a Heroic Spirit, so I don't think that she would be able to receive a fame boost this far from her homeland.

Yup, my archer is not world wide famous anyways and only known in Finland and Russia. Anywhere else she has no fame boost and even among heroic spirits they would go 'huh?' when they see her. She is 5'ft (so very short) tall and carries a rifle, not the usual sight what you see when calling a 'ancient hero' you know. So she would be enigma to spirits in general, only hint to her identity is the blue cross hairpin which is same design as Finland flag (so they could go history search Finland and notice Winter War which is important historical event...and bingo then).

Another ID is that she wears a finland's veteran's cross hanging on leather cord around her neck which is tarnished silver.

Garuss Vakarian

I know for a fact that Berserker's master is chosen. And my Servant is also. Im vague for now in case people want this hush hush. But I do think if anythings going to be public knowledge to players it should be pairings. So does any one else think we should come out in the open with their paired partner?

Rave

I think if they are going to Alliance themselves against 7 other master/servant combos, they'd only be hurting themselves if they keep things like that hidden. Noble Phantasms I understand, masters though...eh, I'd share.

Zaer Darkwail

I think pairings should be public information considering group is going to oppose another so secrecy between each other regards what servants they got (minus identities) is hindrance as they would need discuss tactics as well.

Kunoichi

Yeah, we should just come out with it. *nods*

MelisaArtemis

Well... pairing between my caster and her master is obvious~ Ain't gonna mind some Girl on Girl action tho :P

Kunoichi

Berserker is paired up with the Matou family's entry into the War, I believe, but Aishe is currently free if Caster doesn't want her. :P Though if Caster does want her, girl on girl action would pretty much be assured, along with a probable threesome with Rider.

Rave

Quote from: Kunoichi on June 23, 2014, 09:28:36 PM
Berserker is paired up with the Matou family's entry into the War, I believe, but Aishe is currently free if Caster doesn't want her. :P Though if Caster does want her, girl on girl action would pretty much be assured, along with a probable threesome with Rider.

Hey man, Aisha is basically the exact type of woman he'd go for. He loves his ladies, but especially ones tanned ones who like to wear gold  :P I swear, if it was logical to say Gold was the weakness of all his noble phantasms, that you could just distract him by dangling around gold jewelry, I would.

She's a shoe in.

Kunoichi

Oh?  Interesting to know, given some of the identities selected for one or more of the NPC servants involved in the game...

Rave

>_> If she wasn't trying to kill him, he'd hit that.

pendarious

lol I know people who'd hit it regardless
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

Moon Hound Hati

That's some nice plot right there.
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

Kunoichi

When it comes to plot, I think the enemy Caster will be the one topping the charts in this game. :P

Moon Hound Hati

That sounds like some...

Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

Orochimaru

Hope that this is not what it's all about, to be honest.

pendarious

Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?

Drake Valentine

I just wanna kill shit and be a thorn in both factions sides. With Sadao anyways. xD

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

Kunoichi

Quote from: Orochimaru on June 23, 2014, 11:33:58 PM
Hope that this is not what it's all about, to be honest.

What, the fanservice and sex appeal?  Nah, there's much more to the plot than that.

I am starting to find the spamming of assorted random fanservice images to be something of an annoyance, myself... ^^;

Drake Valentine

At Least Make Plot More Interesting

"When I'm Done With You, You'll Be a:
Raped, Bloody, And Humiliated, Little Alice in Wonderland."

Introduction | O&Os | O&Os2 | IM RP Request(Canceled 04/11/2010) | A&As(Updated 10/29/13) | Solo RP Request (Updated 09/20/14)
Pale Eclipse - Group Game Project{Paused} 

pendarious

Rave

MelisaArtemis

*Agrees with Kunoichi* those pics are really getting annoying... and... is that Nero? O.o

pendarious

yeah it's one of the costumes from Fate/Extra CCC

Kunoichi

While that is certainly who the picture is depicting, for the purposes of this game it could well represent someone completely different.  Why, for all you know, it could turn out that Gilgamesh has an artifact in his vault that lets him turn himself into a woman whenever he wants to get in touch with his feminine side... :P

N̴̨҉͟o̸̸͡҉,̶̛̕͜ ̡͝b͟͢͜͠͝ư̵̡̡͡t̴̡͜͝͞ ̸̵̀̕͘ş̷͜e̷̸r͘͟͟ì͜͢͡ơ̴͘͜͝u͏̨s̴̛͘͟͠l̀͘̕͝y̷̶̧͘͜,̸҉͏ ̸̧̡į̢͘̕͝t͜͝'̶̀́͘͢s͠͠͠͞ ̡̀́͡҉a̸̵͞c̷̸̢͢͡t́͢͡u̧̕̕̕a̢͡͞͠͝l̷͞͏ĺ͟͟͠y͢ ̷́́N̴̵̢͞͡e̷r̷̨͘͢͠o̵̸͢͡.͏͢