Long term, story driven RP sought. (M for F)

Started by Dakfrost, September 10, 2012, 10:03:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dakfrost

Good evening all, I guess I'll start with what I'm looking for in general and if you're still interested then I'll get into some further details.

I'm looking for an ongoing RP that doesn't race into an erotic encounter, something that creates a back story and some character development. I'd like to find a few select co-writers that are interested in investing some creativity and time into their RP.

I would like someone who enjoys details and who is looking to develop an interesting and engaging plot line. I prefer to take my time with my posts and often write several paragraphs worth of material per post. That being said, I usually post several times a week to each RP I'm involved in and would expect at least one post a week from my partners.

OK, now if anyone is still interested, some of the settings I am looking to explore are;

-Post apocalyptic / Zombie Horror

-Dystopian (eg. - Blade Runner)

-A Song of Fire and Ice aka Game of Thrones

-High Fantasy (eg. - Lord of the Rings)

-Sci-Fi (I've read quite a bit and am open to a variety of settings)

-Tron

I am open to most pairings in those settings and would love to hash out the specifics with anyone interested.

Cheers

sansa

I am going to send you a message of interest(:
O/O
Hello E friends. For those who've role played with me, I disappeared for a while due to lack of access to a computer and personal issues. Life has calmed down and I now have access to E and inspiration has struck me again. :)

Dakfrost

Thanks Sansa :)

Also, added a new RP interest and edited ones currently being developed.

Cheers

Spero

I will have to keep an eye on your request, you seem like someone I would like to write with but sadly I am not knowable of the few topics you still have open.  ;) 
RP Status: Seeking New Roleplays // Muse Status: Active and Around // Mood Status: Hopeful
CRAVING!: Dark Fantasy & Warhammer 40k Roleplay! Please PM if you want to RP~

Dakfrost

Quote from: Oracle Eyes on September 11, 2012, 07:06:19 PM
I will have to keep an eye on your request, you seem like someone I would like to write with but sadly I am not knowable of the few topics you still have open.  ;)

I looked over your requests Oracle, quite extensive. I'm fairly new to E and am just in the process of developing RP's with a few members. I would be open to a number of your ideas if there are a few specific ones you are especially interested in.

Cheers

Dakfrost

TheHappyMoonkin

Sadly I have to agree with Oracle, I don't seem to recognize the topics you have open. I usually don't comment on the search threads. But I figured I'd atleast say hello for a plan to keep an eye out for any new story plots you come up with, Hope all is well!

"See! sweet and sound she sleeps in granny's bed, between the paws of the tender wolf."
Ons and Offs  |  RP Search

Dakfrost

Quote from: TheHappyMoonkin on September 27, 2012, 11:04:45 PM
Sadly I have to agree with Oracle, I don't seem to recognize the topics you have open. I usually don't comment on the search threads. But I figured I'd atleast say hello for a plan to keep an eye out for any new story plots you come up with, Hope all is well!

PM sent ;)

Cheers

Naiah

Hey, I was wondering if you are interested in breaking in a new member? ;)
I dont know many of the settings you have listed, but guess we could do post apocalyptic?

EpikBliss

O/O's

Seeking 2 New Roleplays

Dakfrost

Dakfrost

Quote from: Naiah on September 28, 2012, 02:57:40 AM
Hey, I was wondering if you are interested in breaking in a new member? ;)
I dont know many of the settings you have listed, but guess we could do post apocalyptic?

PM sent

Cheers

Dakfrost

Hello again all,

It's been a very long while but I have returned and am interested in starting some new (Or, if anyone that I was involved in RPing with years ago is still around, continue the old.) long term RPs.

Feel free to PM if any of my settings are of interest.

Cheers