Guilty or not guilty

Started by stormkitten, April 19, 2009, 05:59:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheLegionary

Not my body....does my soul count? LOL

Ever been afraid of being rejected and for this reason, lost the chance of finding out whether he or she could be interested?

Harley Quinn

Guilty, any time I've ever been interested in anyone.

Ever thought someone would definitely be interested in you, only to find out that this wasn't true?
Ons/Offs - Absences

Note: Since I get mistaken for this other member a lot, my username has a space and is Harley Quinn - I am not HarleyQuinn

sartracker

guilty,

ever had to turn down a proposition, because yu were involved
" Sometime falling, feels like flying, even for a little while!

Cassiopeia

Guilty, frequently :P

Ever not turn down a proposition even though you were involved?

TheLegionary

Not guilty.

Ever had to inform someone that no matter what he or she would do, he or she would be sent to jail?

abandoneddolly

not guilty

though I probbaly should have......

Have you ever known that someone was horrible for you but you couldn't leave them alone?

TheLegionary

Unfortunately guilty...still trying to get rid of them.

Ever felt pity of a bastard, just because he or she was crying?

abandoneddolly

not guilty the ones I know don't cry

ever let someone have complete power over you?

TheLegionary

In real life, never! LOL

It would be funny to see my bosses trying to!

Ever got angry with the bastard because he or she insinuated you had not done your work properly?

abandoneddolly

guilty...mm not at work though I don't have a job, but working my ass off all day to clean up the place and them roommates come i n and say how dirty it was...

ever got so mad at them you wanted to quit/ leave?

TheLegionary

lol...I am so calm when it comes to these things, that I never lose the temper... strange, isnt it? The last thing I would do is to walk away!

Ever told the blatant truth for a client who did not want to hear it and lost the client/work for someone who was less professional and more poetic?

Lucius Cornelius

Not guilty ... because lucky for me usually didn't speak with customers laughs

Ever shout  a boss that was shouting to you ?

TheLegionary

So guilty.

Ever told the boss, who was complaining because you left the firm at 7h30 pm, that you had more important things to do, like going to the theatre, gym, restaurant, shopping, watching TV etc?

Lucius Cornelius

so so guilty

ever told in loud voice so your boss can hear you that you are going to turn off your phone in the same moment that you go out of the office?

Rozel

Way guilty of that. :D

Ever had someone walk past you, that you didn't know, that as soon as they did, either their perfume or cologne made you take a double look because they were wearing the perfect chemically balanced scent for their body, that if they hadn't had it on, you wouldn't have even noticed them?

When I lay my head on the pillow at night, I can say I was a decent person today. That's when I feel beautiful.
My Ons and Offs: ~♠Funs, Not so Funs and Maybes with Roz♠~
Musings and Thoughts: 𓆩*𓆪Available Stories𓆩*𓆪
Sorry: ~~A/A's~~
{Slow return, its been a while. }

TheLegionary

OMG....so guilty... fragrances are something which really turn me on...and I can smell them "miles away". *LOL*

Following the scenario given by Rozel, have you ever started a conversation by guesssing correctly which parfum the other person was wearing?

Lucius Cornelius

Guilty , even if i m not too good i have luck from time to time... and even you can begin coversation if you fail to guess . laughs

Have thought what a wonderful perfum she /he wears...only to discover later that her/his natural perfume is even better

LadySheikah

Guilty

Have you even had someone where a perfume that you can't stand but put up with it anyways?
llRequest & Parings O& Osll A&AsCurrent Storiesll

ღ My Group RPs ღ

ღRP Stats ღ

CLOSED! ONLY DOING GROUP RPs! (Sun, Sept 05, 2010)

naryashadow

guilty

wear a perfume/cologne that you yourself hate simply because someone you are in a relationship with enjoys it?

Lucius Cornelius

guilty

did a date ever goes bad because that day you decide to change your perfume?

Angzyn

Not Gulity

Ever had a date go bad because you called the person by the wrong name?
Adams and Eves
Cravings:
World of Warcraft
Thundercats (2011)
Legend of Zelda

Rozel

lol  Not Guilty.

Ever have time spans where any gift you get from certain people is a 'collectors item' (Usually the same kind of gifts) that -they- 'think' you are collecting? and really the only reason you have the collection in the first place is -because- of the gifters gifting them to you, rather than you actually starting the collection?

When I lay my head on the pillow at night, I can say I was a decent person today. That's when I feel beautiful.
My Ons and Offs: ~♠Funs, Not so Funs and Maybes with Roz♠~
Musings and Thoughts: 𓆩*𓆪Available Stories𓆩*𓆪
Sorry: ~~A/A's~~
{Slow return, its been a while. }

Angzyn

Adams and Eves
Cravings:
World of Warcraft
Thundercats (2011)
Legend of Zelda

MrDiamondBackJack

Not guilty, but that happened to my mom with tiny ceramic shoes..  she has forty of the damned things and hates them, but keeps them because of the people who gave them too her.

Have you ever shoved all the crap in your living space into your bed room, to get ready for company, and then had to lie about why they could not see that room, when they asked for the grand tour?

"It's good to see me, isn't it? No need to answer.  That was retorical."- Glinda (Wicked)

Seara

Oh yeah, although I try to keep it clean now.

Ever have some one discover your stash of junk when they were visiting?