I'm watching you... uh, literally.

Started by CrimsonxKisses, December 13, 2009, 03:25:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrimsonxKisses

Nadir

Ooooh, very pretty! So difficult to pick just one! I like five, because the colour of your irises in it is so vivid, I like three because of the delightful wickedness they express, but I must favour the first above all others for the clarity of the shot and the sheer loveliness!

<3

CrimsonxKisses

Danke, Miss. Eden! *smooches and goes to check poll results*

Chevalier des Poissons

I'd say number 2, it is the one that best passes the idea of "watching"
-I have Maro's heart, and I promise to take good care of it-

A & A

CrimsonxKisses

Beguile's Mistress

I voted for #3.  Their the loveliest of the five and seem to be the most natural.  You have beautiful eyes.

CrimsonxKisses

D'aww, so sweet, Beguiling Christmas Angel! *smooches*

Thank you for voting -- and thanks to everyone else who did, too!

Talia

I liked #2....they are all pretty unique.
He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

auroraChloe

between 1 and 3, i like 1 best.  nice wide open eyes, with lots of that gorgeous brown showing.  the others have too harsh a lighting, imo.

Quote from: Crimsmas Gift on December 13, 2009, 03:25:46 PM
1   3

a/a 8/21/17

dorthyinwonder

I voted for #4 simply because I think it would be rather easy to fix up for a fun signature. The harsh lighting would make it easier to do something simple and quick while still showing your eyes.

#1 - I simply don't think the lighting or angle are good in this one...your eyes are gorgeous, but I think its mainly the lighting.

#2 - I'd vote for this one too - same comments on the harsh lighting, but I think your eyes came out better on #4 (but I will admit I like the angle you have on this one better, with the side showing the curve of your face)

#3 - Your face was smooth and your "expression" is kind of sly, but your eyes didn't come out very well in this one

#4 - I already said why I voted for four

#5 - I didn't vote for 5 simply because while your eyes are gorgeous and come out brilliantly, the rest of your face was rather pixelated.

I think if you could create the angle from 2 with the gorgeous and vivid coloring of 5, it would be perfect. I love the fact that you can see the ring around your eyes on 5. Unfortunately, I think that's because the quality was not quite as good as the others. I'm not quite sure. Futhermore, it looks like you took the pictures using a webcam. I say this because I'm not sure if the light in your eyes (it looks like the reflection of a laptop screen) works to your advantage or if its a distraction. I think it takes away from the color in your eyes at any rate.

My humble opinion... XD

CrimsonxKisses

Number five was, by far, my favorite when it just came to eyes -- my skin, however, looks awfully spotted due to photoshopping. I think, however, I can fix that up fairly easily. I was really surprised at the shots -- my eyes showed a distinct brown and somewhat green, when they're usually a golden colour. (And, yes, the pictures are taken on my mac's webcam.)

I do think I will take some of this critiquing and get to work on another set and play around... (when I receive a new battery for the laptop and have access to it. :/ D'ugh, computers!) Thanks, all. <3

Keaira

I love 3, they are simply beautiful and I just can't descibe them exactly, but 5 gives me the feeling of being watched.
Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

CrimsonxKisses

Keaira

Behind every angel stands a devil.                    Scattered Angel A/A updated 8/12/16
Oh's and No's

CrimsonxKisses

The voting is officially closed! Thank you, everyone, for your input!

EDIT: due to the deletion of losing images, they no longer show up here. Sorry!