Arranged Marrige

Started by Firefly, September 16, 2009, 01:20:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Firefly

Rushna, Elven King of the Southern Islands, has ruled well for over a thousand years. In that time his mortal wife, Ilsa, bore only one child. A daughter Helena. It had been decreed in the beginning, that only one of pure Elven blood could rule over the islands.

When Rushna's wife dies it leaves him broken hearted and fading. He realized that soon he would die, and Helena would be left alone and in charge of a kingdom she couldn't rightfully rule. Though it pained him to do so he arranged for her to be married to the Prince of a neighboring kingdom, one who was of pure Elven blood.

Fiery spirited Helena was outraged by this, though she had no choice in the matter. Two days after she was wed to the prince her father died, leaving her new husband with full control over the kingdom. And Helena.

If your interested PM me and we can discuss details, and maybe expanding or adding to the idea. I'm a flexible person ^_~

This of course will be a fantasy rp.

I want someone who can be descriptive when they post, i dont mean like writing pages long or anything just writing a good detailed post whether it be a paragraph or a few sentences, length doesnt matter, detail does ^_~ I'll also do my best to be descriptive when I post =]
Click my links, you know you want to!