(M lf F) Theboyinthedark's Dark Ideas

Started by theboyinthedark69, April 02, 2022, 01:23:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

theboyinthedark69

Hello E!

Below are plots that I am interested in.  While I am generally open to most things, the below prompts are what I am specifically craving.  I am looking for someone to play a woman (age 21-45). Other things I like are Dom/sub relationships and cheating.

Some details about the gameplay:
  • I prefer to play in third person
  • I am a regular player, and can do 1-2 posts per day. (Not counting weekends.)  Each post will be 1-2 paragraphs at the very least
  • I think the story to smut ratio would be 60:40. While I do want the smut, the story matters as it adds and builds up the interest leading up to the smut
  • I am open to OOC discussion, especially when related to ideas and plot points.

The Mom, and the Bullies
Plot Idea:
A very basic story line where YC is a mother (or a older sister) who goes alone to confront her son's bullies, only to end up in bed with them. MCs will be two bullies (either friends or brothers) who will be double teaming YC.  A agreement can be reached where MCs stop bullying YC's son, in exchange for YC visiting and hanging out with MCs.

This may become a dub-con / seduction plot. It will contain Dom/sub, risky sex, clothed sex, humiliation, hold the moan, public sex, and threesomes

(FxM) I want to get pregnant!
Plot Idea:
A short plot, maybe only 1-2 smutty encounters needed. MC is a married woman who wants kids. MC's husband has poor sperm and cannot impregnate me. YC is my married neighbor who has a wife and couple of young kids. MC decides to seduce YC, who is obviously very fertile, and get pregnant.  The story will end with MC getting impregnated.

This plot contains consensual cheating. It also contains impregnation.

The Mother-in-law
Plot Idea:
MC is married to YC's daughter. Once when visiting our home, you happen to catch me coming out of the shower naked. While it is an embarrassing situation for both of us, the image is seared into you brain. From your reaction I can tell that what you have seen has affected you, and I decide to take advantage of the situation by deciding to seduce and tempt you.

This plot contains consensual cheating.

My wife's best Friend
Plot Idea:
MC is married to YC's best friend, my wife has caught me cheating with our neighbor and has called you as reinforcement to scold me. In an attempt to humiliate me you have me strip, and then are surprised at what I am packing. Finding an excuse to be with me alone, maybe to 'punish' me further, you decide to cheat on your best friend with her husband.

This plot contains consensual cheating.

The Exchange Student
Plot Idea:
MC is an exchange student who is assigned to your family. As a single mother, you have spoiled your son and still see him as a child, but when you meet me at the airport you realize I am closer to being a man despite being the same age as your son. Staying with you, I realize that you are lonely and sexually unsatisfied, and decide to make a move on you, lending you a helping hand.

This plot has seduction. It will contain Dom/sub, risky sex, clothed sex, humiliation, hold the moan, and public sex.

My Son's Girlfriend
Plot Idea:
MC, a single dad, tired from working all day, comes home and heads to the kitchen to grab his dinner. Instead he finds YC, his son's girlfriend, half-dressed in his kitchen. One thing leads to another, and soon he finds himself dominating the young woman, and her liking it!

This plot has seduction. It will contain Dom/sub, risky sex, clothed sex, humiliation, hold the moan, and public sex.

My Friend's Mom
Plot Idea:
MC comes across an old adult magazine which has a section dedicated to bondage. Having never really seen such acts and outfits, MC is surprised when he recognizes one of the models as his friend's mom. Deciding to confront her and put the information to good use, he puts a plan into place. YC, a single mother (35 y.o), have been working as a school teacher for the past 7 years. Your past as a sex model suddenly catches up when MC starts blackmailing you, and you must do everything to keep me from revealing the secret to everyone.

This plot has blackmail. It will contain Dom/sub, risky sex, clothed sex, humiliation, hold the moan, and public sex.

So, if any of the above has caught your attention, feel free to message me.

Cheers!
tbitd69

theboyinthedark69

theboyinthedark69

theboyinthedark69

theboyinthedark69

theboyinthedark69

theboyinthedark69

theboyinthedark69