News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

For all your Dungeon Crawling needs

Started by HairyHeretic, August 07, 2010, 07:34:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HairyHeretic

Go here

http://www.dizzydragon.net/adventuregenerator/home

Scroll down

Click 'Generate dungeon'

Voila. Instant random old skool dungeon, complete with map and brief room descriptions.
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Brandon

insta bookmark for that one. I almost never run dungeon crawls and even then I like to strategically place rooms and monsters but hey it might come in handy down the road
Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

HairyHeretic

Easy enough to modify what's there. An instant, properly scaled map has got to be handy though.

Cattle die, kinsmen die

Amberghylles

Oniya

Bookmarking.  The two that I generated had some disconnected rooms and tunnels to nowhere, but it looks like this guy actually may have coded the old Random Dungeon Generator.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Cythieus

Utterly bad ass, this will help me out in the near future. Thanks.

The Golden Touch

Ka-bookmark!  Awesome find.  Modifications, of course, to suit, but awesome none the less!

-Gives Hairy cuddles-

"Yesterday was the easy day."
Ideas (Open) /What Floats My Boat\ Absences

Lyell

If I could award internets, Hairy would be recieving one right now. Awesome find.
When you absolutely, positively have to kill it with fire...accept no substitutes.

HairyHeretic

Hairy just happened to find it posted on another forum, and passed the link along :)

Cattle die, kinsmen die

Endorphin

Anything that makes the DM's job easier is a good thing. Doesn't matter where it comes from!
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

MasterMischief

There use to be a site that had a random generator for towns, cities, worlds and space.  I can not for the life of me remember what it was called.