X-Men Re-imagined - All welcome! - Could use more straight male chars, too!

Started by Orange Marmalade, May 18, 2014, 06:17:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rave

Quote from: Rave on May 31, 2014, 02:33:40 PM

DISADVANTAGES:
Vulnerable to psychic attacks - Ursa isn't very well equipped to deal with psychologcal or magical attacks, especially ones that target the mind. He is a very melee heavy mutant, relying mostly on his physical power and transformation. As such, he can be contain using mental based powers if used from a distance.
Exposure - If Ursa stays in his bear form for more than twenty four hours, his sanity begins to dwell away and his animal instincts take over, reducing him to a common, overly big and powerful bear. He loses most of his humanity at that stage.
Vodka - This is his kryptonite. You buy him a big bottle of Vodka, and you may just get away with a few things he would otherwise kill you for doing. This would often be used as a Loop Hole by students over the age of 21, or whom otherwise acquired the alcohol illegally.

Take a look at the last Disadvantage. It may provide you some silver lining :P

Amelita

Quote from: lockepick on May 31, 2014, 04:31:48 PM
First Wolverine is a lady, then Sabretooth is straight... now there's some LITERAL bear that is straight too? Why do you people hate me so much?

I'd write you a bear, baby, if I thought I could pull it off <3

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Empyrean

King Serperior

Quote from: Empyrean on May 31, 2014, 04:46:05 PM
Thanks KS for the list. It was hard to keep track.

Most certainly welcome.

What isn't welcome is that I lost most of my character sheet  :<  Stupid weather  D:

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

Lady Lunarius

Quote from: lockepick on May 31, 2014, 04:31:48 PM
First Wolverine is a lady, then Sabretooth is straight... now there's some LITERAL bear that is straight too? Why do you people hate me so much?

Haha I don't know if I could pull off a gay male character. I could try but it may not turn out so awesome. Maybe Bi?
LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
LaLu's Delicious treats!
LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's

ViperFang

I've got a bisexual male mutant in the works, if that means anything XD

Here's a pic of him clicky

Amelita

Well the boys I'm working on will be gay and bi >.>

So, the bear thing aside...

~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~

Green Goo Theory

Quote from: Kuroneko on May 31, 2014, 03:28:12 PM
This Marrow has full control of her powers, so no weird deformities. And, I don't play teenagers. Not sure what she'd teach, given her background, but I have an idea of what else she could do for Xavier instead that would mesh with her Morlock history ;)

Anatomy?  Even without training she has a certain degree of familiarity with it...<.<

And I don't mind the bone protrusions and stuff.  but some artists literally make her look like a monster. 
Coming soon...

Empyrean

Angel Fire

Looking at the list (Thanks to KS), it looks like Elixir is open.

For held characters, OM may be the better person to answer that.
Can you capture this fiery Angel and make her yours?!  Try before she slips away into the night... If you wish.
May we spread our wings and soar the heavens together for all time - Angel
My Theme Song - Can I be your Heart's Desire?

Orange Marmalade

Moraline

Not sure if there is a Black Queen yet but submitting this for my 2nd Character

Summary in Brief:
An Omega level mutant villainess that has been captured, stripped of most of her powers, and was faced with the choice of prison or community service under the watchful eye of Prof X and his staff.

Not originally all that evil, she was more misguided and out of touch with humanity. So saveable.

BASIC INFO:
Legal Name:  Selene Gallio
Codename/Nickname/Aliases: "Black Queen" ( formerly: Demon Huntress, Dark Huntress, Lady Selene, Moon Goddess, Daughter of the Moon, Mistress of the Fire, Black Priestess, Black Queen, Dark Priestess, and others.)
Citizenship and other legal info: Italian (officially listed, real origin unknown)
Place of Birth:  Long since forgotten, some say Atlantis (At least that's the story she lets perpetuate. In reality she was born in Rome.)
Occupation:  Dominatrix, Mistress, Self centered jet setting party socialite, but Currently she's listed as "Community Outreach Coordinator at the Xavier Institute." It's a mutant version of having to serve community service for past misdeeds.
Education:  Ph.D in Anthropology, Well versed in long since forgotten forms of ruins and ancient script. She speaks many of the languages from them as well.

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION:
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 130 lbs
Hair color:  Black
Eye color:  Brown (glow red when using her powers.)
Ethnicity:  Italian Caucasian
Age:  She never tells but appears about 28 (she lets the myth propagate that she's 17,000 years old or more, really she is 28 but with her former ability of Astral Projection she was able to live out several life times studying ancient texts and teaching herself obscure knowledge - it all lends itself well to convincingly portray a ancient goddess-like immortal.)
General Appearance: A slender feminine woman with dark eyes and long silken black hair. Often seen wearing black. She usually wears dark shades of lipstick and heavy eyeliner. Somewhat Gothic in appearance.

OTHER INFORMATION:
Orientation: Straight but will let anyone lick her boat heels if they wish to submit themselves to her.
Ons/Offs: (same as mine) But she does enjoy being a Mistress to willing submissive slave types.
Goals: To have a house full of adoring worshipers.
Wealth Level: Currently a 1 because all of her assets are frozen until the courts decide who gets what financial remuneration for her past misdeeds and until her probation and community service has ended. Normally though she would be a level 5 with a very large trust fun and large investments all over the world. (It sucks being stuck living at the Mansion in a... a... dorm?!)
Personality:  Self centered and narcissistic. It's not that she wishes ill on anyone else but it only makes sense for them to worship her goddess-like perfection.

SCHOOL INFO:
Classes Taken or Taught:  Professor of College level Anthropology and Community Outreach Coordinator.
*Note: Her probation says that she's not allowed to refuse any student that seeks her course or private lessons. She is also required to assist in any and all community based activities organized by the school or individuals at the Xavier Institute.
Year: Teaches college courses
Club Memberships or Sponsorships: n/a

STATS:
Fighting: 4 - Good (some basic Hand to Hand and weapons training)
Agility: 4 - Good (she has retained of of the increased agility she gained by absorbing others life energy)
Strength: 4 - Good (she has retained enough to make her the match for any physically fit male counterpart)
Endurance: 5 - Excellent (retained enough to make her the match for men like Beast or Daredevil)
Reason: 4 - Good (she is well educated and worldly)
Intuition: 4 - Good (sharper then your average joe)
Psyche: 8 - Amazing, indomitable will. (She has years of experience with both psychic attacks and magic)
*Note: Formerly before she was subdued by Prof X and his cohorts to be brought before justice, all of her Stats were several points higher. It took an effort by several people and some ancient magic to bring her down to the level of an ordinary mutant. Though now the Prof has full mental blocks in place on her and has managed to almost completely strip her of a large number of her former powers - See link below for full description of former abilities.

POWERS: (See here for a full list of her former powers - http://marvel.wikia.com/Selene_Gallio_%28Earth-616%29 although in this world she never was immortal and not really 17,000 years old but she did let her followers and others believe that. It was a tool to get them to worship her like a goddess.  *see just above and her history for the reasons why most of her powers are gone now.)

Those crossed out below are the powers that she has had taken away from her:
Life-Force Absorption - Psychic Vampire
Physical Enhancement - Superhuman Strength, Endurance, Agility/Reflexes, Speed
Shadow-Morphing -  allowing her to dematerialize or use solid tendrils of darkness to manipulate objects
Astral Projection - Was able to slip into Astral form and slip out of time sync so she could live out entire lifetimes that way. It was during those times that she was able to accumulate vast ancient mystic and psychic knowledge. It helped her to create a seeming illusion of immortality.
Inanimate Disintegration - She can cause inanimate objects in her presence to disintegrate (turn to dust.)
Sorcery
Darkforce or Shadow Manipulation

Telekinesis - Telekinetic Animation: can cause inanimate objects to move according to her will by projecting part of her absorbed life force into them. For instance she can animate rock or concrete to fight like a golem for her. She can also move objects up to a couple tons in size (move very slowly and only within a few hundred foot diameter range.) She can hurl objects up to 100 lbs in size as if thrown like a baseball. Or she can bend/break something with her mind that she could normally bend/break with her own hands.

Pyrokinesis - Now limited to the ability to create a flame no bigger then a candle flame which she can fuel to the size of a burning torch. She can also throw fireballs about the size of a baseball and about the same speed and dinstance as one.

Telepathy - High Order telepath, she can communicate to almost anyone anywhere in the world as long as she knows who she's looking for. Can join several people together in a telepathic link at the same time for a sort of conference telepathy. She also possesses a Psi-Screen to block out most mental attacks (although Prof X has built in his own backdoor so she can never block his attacks again.)  Mental Bolts, she was able to disable the Grey Hulk with one. Used to be able to hypnotically trance people but can no longer do it, Prof X turned it off and put up a psychic barrier to prevent her from using it again.

ADVANTAGES:
Powerful psychic abilities. - Even with the Prof's mental blocks in place, she has a lot of power.
Mentally tough - She has a will like few others. If unleashed by Prof X's restraints she is almost godlike in her resistance to all things psychic and magic.
Has a vast wealth of knowledge - Even though she's had her magic and most of her psychic powers stripped away she has a vast array of knowledge of these things. It may be her biggest strength.
Dominatrix/Mistress - How is this a strength you might ask? People willingly follow her just for her attention, they crave her presence and lick her boot heels just for the chance to have her degrade them and treat them like dirty little chew toys for the Mistress's pleasure.

DISADVANTAGES:
Is no longer goddess-like in her powers - self descriptive
Arrogant and self centered - The world revolves around her. It's what drove her to a life of crime originally.
Has a soft spot for submissives - She collects them like pets and doesn't always stop to think if they are sincere or not. It's the best way to manipulate her.
Is currently being forced by Prof X to work at the mansion - I know I know.. This isn't a disadvantage but to her she certainly feels like it's a disadvantage. Mostly the disadvantage is that she's at his mercy and if she doesn't behave he'll lock her away in some super villain social club.

SKILLS:
Anthropology: - the study of humankind, in particular: the comparative study of human societies and cultures and their development, and the science of human zoology, evolution, and ecology.
Read/Write Ancient text (Runes): - Mystic texts written from times before the fall of Atlantis, up to and including texts from dead languages in the last several thousand years.
Physical combat training: - Equal to an MMA fighter with an array of ancient weapons combat including a variety of swords, staffs, polearms, maces, sticks, and axes.
Light Modern Weapons: - Training similar to a military combat veteran in things like assault rifles, grenade launchers, hand guns, sniper rifles, and various sub and full sized machine guns including small vehicle mounted varieties.
Business Acumen: While not fully educated in economics she's managed a sizable and very diverse investment portfolio with investments all over the world. In turn she's had advice and counseling from the vary best in banking, accounting, international business law, and world trade. She can certainly hold her own in any business environment at Fortune 500 CEO levels.

HISTORY:
All her life she felt different, she had a small following of adolescents when she was young. Boys, girls, even teachers seemed to hang on her word. Maybe it was just luck or maybe it was something that emanated from her she didn't know but she had always seemed to have a following.

When she was 16 her psychic powers all began to manifest and she first slipped off into the realm of a Astral Projection and out of sync with reality. She was trapped for a long time but during it she was able to utilize many of her psychic talents and because she was relying so heavily on them she was forced to perfect them. She soon found others like her and together they shared knowledge and the others taught her how to get back to her body and reenter the Astral form at will.

Every night she would slip into this Astral place and learn all she could from the others. Then she began to use it to her advantage in school and with her followers. Soon others were subject to her manipulations. It was second nature to her to take control of any situation both face to face and through knowledge she would gleen. Accumulating wealth she made herself powerful.

By the time she left for University at 17 she had fully changed her name and was living on her own, abandoning family and the old life with callous disregard. She was an island onto herself. She had wealth, power, and knowledge. Studying all that she could in University she got a Ph.D in Anthropology because it helped her to understand long forgotten cultures and societies. She used those techniques to dig back further in time and back all the way to the remnants of Atlantis and beyond. She cracked the secrets of magic and discovered how to harness.

But what was a young woman to do with so much knowledge and power. She had no real desires of her own other then to be rich, powerful, and do whatever she wanted. So she began to stealing priceless objects, robbing banks, then turned to organized crime so she could manipulating governments and control world stock markets with just a nudge here and a nudge there. It made her obscenely wealthy. She didn't do any of these things directly, instead she used her powers to get others to do it for her. Never planning to hurt anyone directly, it was always based solely on greed.

When Prof X and a group of super powered investigators caught up with her and figured out what she was doing they confronted her. She was far more powerful then they could have imagined and had an army of followers at her disposal. They had to regroup to figure out how to stop her. The answers came to them when some of her old friends that she had met through Astral Projection told them of her manipulative ways and they gave Prof X all he needed to capture her, strip of her powers and take her prisoner. So with the new knowledge at hand they did just that. Further to that the Prof delved into her now exposed mind and saw the young woman inside. He sense that she just needed a stern hand to guide her, she was nothing more then an spoiled child that needed restraints and to see things at a human level. She had grown to fast in power and was disconnected from humanity.

With this in mind the Professor agreed to take her under his wing and expose her to more of humanity in the form of serving the school and it's children as well as the community around them. Her choice was that or be locked away forever.

She still tries to keep up a front that she doesn't appreciate being held under his psychic guard and that she doesn't like it at the school but part of her enjoys it. Life no longer seems so meaningless when it has a more finite and defined term to it. She has become more connected over the last several months at the school.

King Serperior

Ignore;  Mimic had too many issues
BASIC INFO:
Legal Name:  Daniel Mayfield
Codename/Nickname/Aliases:  Mimic; Danny
Citizenship and other legal info:  American Citizen
Place of Birth:  Biloxi, Mississippi
Education:  Some Highschool

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION:
Height:  6"2'
Weight:  225lbs
Hair color:  Brown
Eye color:  Brown
Ethnicity:  White
General Appearance: 

OTHER INFORMATION:
Orientation:  Straight, a little Bi-Curious
Ons/Offs:  Link
Goals:  To help those who can't help themselves
Wealth Level: 2
Personality:  Danny is rather calm, easily picked out of a crowd as a lone wolf type of person.  Despite that assumption, Danny is the kind of guy who likes being in the center of attention and making others feel better.  Danny is usually seen wearing comfortable clothes, whether the situation calls for them or not.  He isn't one for following the social norms because he is "marching by the beat of his own drum."

He doesn't intentionally push people away, but his aloof attitude sometimes does so anyway.  He is extremely approachable and is somewhat arrogant when he's got a goal in mind.

SCHOOL INFO:
Classes Taken or Taught:  Standard High-School classes
Year: Junior (11th grade)
Club Memberships or Sponsorships:  N/A

STATS:
Fighting: xx - Agility: xx - Strength: xx - Endurance: xx - Reason: xx - Intuition: xx - Psyche: xx

POWERS:
Advanced Mimicry - Can copy the powers and abilities of up to five individuals at a time, whether they be mutant or not;  Any powers or abilities he has copied are only 80% the maximum strength of those he has copied from;  He must either watch or touch someone in order to gain the power;  If he wishes to gain a 6th power, he must choose one of the current powers or abilities that he has and remove them in order to make room for the new power;  There is a chance that he can eventually increase the number of powers that he can control to 10 with many years of discipline and practice.
Current Mimicked Powers:

• Face & Voice Mimicry -:  Power copied from a Texan Senator;  Can change his face and/or voice to match that of other people, but only face and voice;  Power only lasts for up to five three minutes of continuous use before a(n) ten eight minute break is required.
  • Baseball Athletics -:  Has 80% the stamina, hand/eye coordination, and strength of a pro-league baseball player.

ADVANTAGES:
Unknown Powers - One day he may have 5 powers, the next, he could have 5 different powers. 
Loyalty - He isn't one to leave a friend behind when in trouble.
Intelligence - Mostly book smarts.  He can make anything work out.....so long as it's on paper.....

DISADVANTAGES:
Only 5 Powers at most - There is no Omni-combination that can allow him to do everything.
Low Alcohol tolerance - Anything more than one shotglass leaves him slipping.
Flying and Boating/Sailing - Hates to fly on planes and gets seasick very easily when on boats

SKILLS:
Various: - Danny's skillset depends on what Powers/Abilities he is mimicking at the time.

HISTORY:

Danny was born in Biloxi, Mississippi to a Pro-Mutant senator father and a Low-Level scientist mother, who left him and his father when Danny was three years old.  He grew up listening to his father's rants about how some of his colleagues had no respect for human beings, even if they were a little different.  Around the age of 10, his father brought home a fellow senator, a friend from Texas, for Christmas since the flights were canceled due to heavy snow storms.  It was then that his father made Danny promise to keep this to himself.  The Texan senator was a mutant who could transform his face and voice to that of other people, but only for five minutes at a time before needing ten minutes to rest.  Danny had fun with the Senator, having him make girl voices come out of the faces of strong people like Arnold Swartzneger and Jackie Chan.

Unbeknownst to him, his latent powers had copied the senator's and, six years later, his powers emerged on his 16th birthday.  He discovered that he could do what the senator did, though not for the extent that he could as well as be able to swing a bat almost as good as a professional baseball player.  Almost being the key word, but he was still one of the better players in his school's team after watching a professional league game.

On the day of Danny's 17th birthday, a member of the X-Men came to their humble home and offered to take him in.  Danny wasn't sure he liked the man in the wheelchair too much and denied him, heading back to his room to read the latest novel.  However, he stopped when the man, a Professor Xavier, spoke to him in his head, saying that he knew that Danny was confused about his powers and that there was a student by the name of "Rogue" who has similar abilities.  That perhaps they could help each other with their abilities.  In the end, Danny decided to go with the professor to the school and learn more about his powers.

Okay, I am going to need some help with the statistics.  Orange and BP, any help would be much appreciated  D:

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

ViperFang

((Hope this is good!))

BASIC INFO:
Legal Name: Teodoro Attor Acosta
Codename/Nickname/Aliases: “Komodo”, “Theo”
Citizenship and other legal info: Brazilian-American
Place of Birth: Harrison, New Jersey
Education: High School Dropout (Junior Year)
Click for Images
One | Two | Three | Four | Five

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION:
Height: 5’ 9”
Weight: 190 lbs.
Hair color: Dark brown
Eye color: Dark brown
Ethnicity: Brazilian
General Appearance:
Theo is always wearing casual, usually baggy pants. He prefers to wear cargo shorts, even in winter. They are usually different shades of tan or black. His shirts are usually somewhat tight-fitting A-shirts…if he’s wearing one at all. Their colors are typically either black, white, green, blue, or purple. As for footwear, he always chooses to wear black running shoes He has a single gold hoop earring in his left ear and has a tendency to wear a gold-plated, chain necklace. When among normal humans, he wears black sunglasses to cover his eyes. His fingernails appear to be retracted claws with a thin sliver of violet lining the edges, due to his mutation. His pupils appear as a reptilian slit. He is well-muscled and has little body hair, mainly on his arms and legs, a happy trail that ends at his navel, and a little stubble along his jawline. He has a few scars on his arms from scuffles in high school, but nothing major and they’re barely noticeable.

OTHER INFORMATION:
Orientation: Bisexual
Ons/Offs:
Ons – Biting, Breast/Nipple Play, Cock/Balls Fixation, Dirty Talking, Face-Fucking, Ripped Clothes, Handjobs/Fingerjobs, Hotdogging, Ice, Kissing, Licking, Muscle Fixation (Men), Oral Sex (Giving/Receiving), Scratching, Sexy Clothing, Spanking, Sweat, Strip Tease, Titfucking, Body/Facial Hair (on Men), Breath Control, Food Play, Foot Play, Hand/Ankle Cuffs, Anal Sex, Vaginal Sex, Pantyhose (on Women).
Offs – Vore, violence, gore, beastiality, and anything that belongs in a toilet.
Goals: To keep safe from anti-mutant politics and enjoy his young years.
Wealth Level: 2 - Poor
Personality:
Theo is a very confident young man, fairly typical of an eighteen year-old high school graduate. When out in public, among normal people, he is very nervous that the physical traits of his mutation will be discovered, so that is when his confidence wavers. Among his fellow mutants, however, he is a veritable social butterfly. He isn’t shy about his body; some may even call him a bit of an exhibitionist. He is eternally grateful to the Xavier School and its staff for taking him in. He is unashamed of his attraction to both men and women, but he is not ready to settle down into a relationship.

He’s fairly open-minded on many issues and beliefs. He doesn’t care what religion or belief-system someone has, if they’re not total creeps, he’ll try to get along with them. He is more spiritual than religious, holding a few beliefs from his Roman Catholic upbringing, but also adapting beliefs from other faiths. He loves art and considers himself a mediocre sketch artist. He also loves his self-defense class at the school.

SCHOOL INFO:
Classes Taken or Taught: Art Theory, Spanish, Basic Drawing, Self-Defense
Year: College Freshman
Club Memberships or Sponsorships: Ghost Hunters Club (if there is one)

STATS:
- Fighting: 5
- Agility: 7
- Strength: 4
- Endurance: 4
- Reason: 3
- Intuition: 3
- Psyche: 3

POWERS:
VENOMOUS RETRACTABLE CLAWS – Theo’s fingers are armed with retractable, toxic claws. They are very sharp and deliver a deadly cocktail of both neurotoxic and hemotoxic venom. His claws are also able to spray their venom or drip it in concentrated doses. The venom does not affect those with rapid healing abilities or qualities that make their bodies take on qualities of non-living matter, such as turning their bodies to metal, diamond, or stone (this includes when they are not in these forms). The school infirmary already has several samples of his venom to make antivenin.

POISON IMMUNITY – Theo is immune to all poisons, including solid, liquid, or gaseous forms of toxins. He is not, however, immune to radiation poisoning. This immunity also has the unfortunate side effect of immunizing him to the effects of alcohol and pain medication. He is also immune to most drugs (such as LSD, heroin, marijuana, cocaine, etc.).

SERPENTINE AGILITY – Theo’s reptilian qualities extend to how he controls his body in combat. He naturally senses where some attacks are coming from and is capable of dodging most punches and kicks and even some weapon strikes, though he is by no means the best at evasion. He is very flexible, fast, and can even slip between the average jail cell bars.

ADVANTAGES:
VERY ATHLETIC - He wasn’t a sports star in high school, but his father always kept him going to the gym and working out as much as possible. Years of this has given him impressive strength, dexterity, and endurance.
STEALTHY – He enjoys sneaking up on people and using stealth to keep out of view of enemies and keep himself safe until he is ready to pounce and strike his enemies.
TRI-LINGUAL – He is fluent in English, semi-fluent in Portuguese, and learning Spanish.

DISADVANTAGES:
NOT TOO BRIGHT – He’s by no means an idiot, but he’s definitely not the top of the class. As such, his mind can be easily dominated by those with mind-control mutations.
COCKY – He is an attractive man, and he’s quite confident about it. He thinks that he can get away with a lot and is not ashamed to hit on someone out of the blue, just so he can get a little action.
REBELLIOUS – Even though he is grateful to the school for sheltering him, he is…well…a rulebreaker. He likes to push the boundaries and see what he can get away with.

SKILLS:
CAPOEIRA – Along with constant time at a gym, his father taught him the art of Capoeira, Brazilian Dance Fighting. In terms of rank, if he had ever tried to teach another this fighting style and excelled in it, he would have risen to the purple cord level, the eleventh rank out of fifteen.
PAINTER – Theo is a fairly good painter, preferring to paint both men and women. He’s not ashamed to use a one-night stand as a model and has a small collection of said lovers.
COOKING – As strange as it seems, Theo enjoys cooking easy-to-make Chinese dishes, especially Americanized Chinese cuisine like Cashew Chicken. Chinese food is, after all, his favorite food!

HISTORY:
Theo was born to two Brazilian parents. His mother was born in the United States, but his father was an immigrant. Growing up in New Jersey, he found himself ridiculed by some of his fellow students, mocking his ethnicity and calling him a ‘Mexican’. He tried to seek help on the matter and his parents’ decision was to send him to a private Catholic school. That only made matters worse. The racism and prejudice only intensified and soon, he found himself getting into fights with people that continued to mock his heritage. Because of this, his father began taking him to the gym and training him in Capoeira, just in case he ever needed to defend himself.

When he was sixteen, he found solace in another male student. He was African American and was one of the school’s best football players. Soon, romantic feelings boiled up and the two shared a night of passion, going against everything they had both learned in their Catholic upbringing. As rumors began to fly around, his partner at the time renounced the feelings they shared, but Theo couldn’t just give up. He began to receive more hatred from his classmates; death threats and vandalism to his home became commonplace and none of the staff would help.

Finally, his parents began to grill him, demanding to know what caused his classmates to turn against him so violently. He resisted for so long, the fear welling up inside him until finally, he blurted out that he was bisexual. This intense, emotional stress triggered the first stage in his mutation. His eyes were the first to reveal his true nature, his pupils becoming thin slits. His father was upset, both at his admission and the sudden reptilian shift in his eye shape. He quickly left the house, but his mother comforted Theo, telling him that she only wanted him to be happy. She wasn’t sure how to feel about the slits in his eyes, but she was familiar with the rumors of mutants emerging. She assumed it was a gift from God. After a night away, Theo’s father returned, feeling guilty for his behavior and apologetic.

Soon after, they pulled Theo out of Catholic school and put him back in the public school system. He had to hide his mutation with sunglasses, which often got him in trouble, but it was necessary. The transition was easy and his classmates appeared to mellow out compared to how they were before he had to go to private school. He began to excel in art and learned to cook for himself and everything was going well. One night, as he and a few friends watched a football game, however, things got out of hand. His sunglasses were knocked off, his mutation visible.

He accidentally scared his friends and had to quickly leave the stands to find a quiet spot to call his parents, the only two people that could make him feel better in this situation. He never got a chance, however, as he was soon jumped by some of the other students that saw the commotion from earlier. There were four of them and they shouted at him as they cornered him and beat him, calling him a ‘freak’ between punches and kicks. Theo was horrified as he was bruised and bloodied, and, fearing for his life, tried to push one of the attackers away. As his hand neared his enemy, however, he felt a crippling pain in his fingers, making him pull away. The others stared at him in horror as long, curved claws emerged from his digits, tearing up his fingernails and covered in his own blood.

One of the guys still tried to attack, however, hoping to take advantage of his weakened state. As a reflex, Theo lashed his hand out and slashed open the teen’s arm, involuntarily releasing his deadly toxins into his bloodstream. As the bully bled profusely and began to seize up, Theo took that chance to escape and fled Harrison, knowing that police would be after him. He was only gone for a few days when one of Xavier’s X-Men found him and offered him the chance to join the school to learn to control his power, stay safe, and continue his education. Naturally, Theo jumped at the chance and, fortunately for him, the man kept his word and the venomous mutant became part of Xavier’s School for Gifted Youngsters. Here, he finished out his Junior Year education, followed up with Senior Year, and is now taking classes equivalent to that of a College Freshman.

Wajin

((Sent it to you in a PM as well OM))

BASIC INFO:
Legal Name: Shiro Yoshida
Codename/Nickname/Aliases: Sunfire
Citizenship and other legal info:Japanese Citizen
Place of Birth: Sapporo, Japan
Education: Privately tutored

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION:
Height: 160cm
Weight: 44kg
Hair color:Black
Eye color: black
Ethnicity: Japanese
General Appearance:
Shiro looks very sickly to those who see her real body, and not the plasma covered body she has when her powers are activated. Her skin is rarely exposed to the sun, therefore she is almost alabaster white.
OTHER INFORMATION:
Orientation: Bisexual
Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/onsoffs.php?u=30699
Goals: To learn to be a "Normal" mutant, get her powers completely under her control.
Wealth Level: 5 (Aid received from the Japanese government as an apology for what happened to Shiro)
Personality:
Shiro is a very timid, very easily frightened young woman. Before being experimented on, Shiro was confident in herself and had some measure of control over her abilities. Since being taken away and subjected to heinous experiments, mental and physical torture, Shiro has been in a almost constant state of panic, causing her powers to go berserk, forcing the scientists to contain her within a special protective capsule.
SCHOOL INFO:
Classes Taken or Taught:
Year: College
Club Memberships or Sponsorships:

STATS:
Fighting: 3 - Agility: 4 - Strength: 3 - Endurance: 5 (at peak, 2 at the start) - Reason: 4 - Intuition: 4 - Psyche: 2

POWERS:
Solar Flare: Shiro's mutant powers enable her to absorb solar and other radiation to generate the process of ionized matter (usually air) through a mentally-triggered unknown biochemical process so that it is converted to plasma, the superheated state of matter. Plasma is the state in which matter making up the sun exists; hence, Sunfire refers to her projecting "solar fire". Hence she can sheath his body in flame.

Flight: She can use his powers to create super-heated air currents which push her forward through the air, enabling her to fly. Sometimes this super-heated air is visible as a trail of flame behind Sunfire. The upper limit to the speed Sunfire can achieve in flight is not yet known, although it is known to be greater than that of the Angel, who can reach 150 miles per hour.

Plasma Blasts: She has the ability to project the flames she generates as powerful blasts of energy.

Plasma Emanation: Sunfire can generate plasma temperatures which match those that can be generated by the Human Torch, reaching about 1,000,000 degrees Fahrenheit at maximum level. She can also use her power in a massive blast similar to Johnny Storm's "Nova Burst". However, Shiro has much more control over the area of effect, enough to where one person may feel like they have been sunbathing all day to total incineration of another target.
Heat Signature Sense: He has the ability to sense beings by the heat signature that they give off.

Plasma Shield: She has the ability to manipulate the plasma around her to form an aura that can melt incoming bullets or stave off other attacks.

Solar Shielding Psi-field: She is protected from the heat and radiation he emits by a short-range psionic force field which automatically comes into being whenever there is air friction, and also prevents excessive amounts of light from the plasma from reaching her eyes so as to blind or damage them. Sunfire's body emits a protective field whenever she uses her powers. However, it is speculated that she can generate power in excess of her natural protection.

Bio-Oxygen Generation: During her time as an experiment to the Japanese Biological Weapons Development Division, Shiro gained the ability to generate oxygen through an internal chemical process, allowing her to keep her body functional, even when her whole body is covered in plasma.

ADVANTAGES:
Multi-lingual - Shiro speaks and understands Japanese, English and Chinese

DISADVANTAGES:
Trust issues - Due to being held captive and being tortured for almost two years, Shiro has intense trust issues.
Panic induced power outbursts - When Shiro gets panicked, or suffers from a panic attack, her powers lash out uncontrollably at everyone and everything around her.

SKILLS:
Computer skills: - Shiro is somewhat good at handling computers, having always been interested in them.
Gaming skills - Shiro spent a great deal of her childhood as a hikikomori, playing games all day when not being tutored.

HISTORY:
Shiro was born in Sapporo in the Northern most part of Japan called Hokkaido. She was born into the Yoshida Clan, a clan of some renown in the Japanese criminal underworld. Her father though, wanted nothing to do with the crimes of his family, and took to legitimate business instead, creating a small company for himself. Shiro grew up as an only child with not very many friends, and the friends that she had, she lost when her family moved to Tokyo when she was but 12 years old. Shiro grew introverted following this immense change in her life, and she refused to leave the house, turning into a shut-in or hikikomori in Japanese. During this time, Shiro studied with a personal tutor every single day to provide her with a proper education, as such she was able to keep up, and get ahead of a lot of her peers, with her taking her exams at the age of 15. At the age of 16 her powers surfaced. She was in the shower when suddenly all the water turned to vapor. She was freaked out and called for her parents who didn't know what to do. Her parents received an offer from a rather nice looking military official that said the self defense force could help her. She was taken to the Biological Weapons Development Division, who started carrying out tests of her abilities. These tests quickly turned to experiments, that turned to more tests, each getting more extreme and dangerous in nature,. When Shiro refused to obey she was shocked or hit and she was talked to like a freak rather than a person. almost 2 years later, just a few days after she turned 18, the Japanese Diet, the national parliament of Japan, discovered what was going on. The Division was shut down and the Japanese government reached out to Xavier institute for help dealing with Shiro
I have taken the Oath of the Drake
"--But every sin...is punished, but punished by death, no matter the crime. No matter the scale of the sin. The people of the city live in silence, lest a single word earn them death for speaking out against you."

"Yes. Listen. Listen to the sound of raw silence. Is it not serene?"

SpiralSpider

~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

Green Goo Theory

Coming soon...

eightxinfinity

Has anyone spoken for Storm yet? I like the idea of a gender bent Ororo.
Ons/Offs and my poorly maintained idea thread

Black Howling

Quote from: eightxinfinity on June 01, 2014, 12:02:52 AM
Has anyone spoken for Storm yet? I like the idea of a gender bent Ororo.

Yeah, we have someone working on Storm right now if memory serves me right.

eightxinfinity

Ons/Offs and my poorly maintained idea thread

Green Goo Theory

I do need a female character now. Gender bending would be fun.
Coming soon...

Kuroneko

Ons & Offs//Requests//Where is the Black Cat?
Current Posting Time - Once a Week or More

"One should either be a work of art, or wear a work of art" ~ Oscar Wilde
"I dream of painting and then I paint my dream" ~ Vincent Van Gogh

Green Goo Theory

Coming soon...

Worshipping Master

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

BASIC INFO:
Legal Name: Mortimer Toynbee
Codename/Nickname/Aliases: 'Toad' - Prefers to be called Tim
Citizenship and other legal info: British
Place of Birth: York, England
Education: through his Freshman year of high school

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION:
Height: 5'9
Weight: 169lbs
Hair color: Brown
Eye color: Black
Ethnicity: Caucasian
General Appearance: Toad's appearance leaves him memorable. With his chartreuse skin tone, somewhat stooped and bow-legged posture, disheveled hair, repeated lip-licking and propensity to stare really, really intently at the person he's talking to, Toad definitely leaves an impression.

OTHER INFORMATION:
Orientation: unknown
Ons: Genuine kindness, Confidence, Assertiveness
Offs: Shallow and/or manipulative people, cruelty and bigotry
Goals: To make Xavier proud. Finding his niche amongst the X-Men and earning his colleague's respect.
Wealth Level: 1
Personality: Toad could be regarded as a perfect case study for the power of negative or positive reinforcement. When encouraged, complimented or reassured, he can very quickly find himself on cloud 9; a spring in his step, a song in his heart - feeling like he could accomplish anything. This attitude fills him up so completely that it overflows, reaching out and potentially lifting the spirits of those around him. Unfortunately, on the other hand, a single unkind word - real or imagined - can place him in the depths of self loathing and self doubt. Leaving him lethargic, unmotivated and with a generally toxic, misanthropic attitude towards others. The more he cares about someone, the more power their opinion has over him. A childhood of cruel taunting and teasing has left him fairly distrusting and cynical of new people, though Xavier's interaction with him seems to counteract it. He has a sarcastic sense of humor, given to low-brow sophomoric (or even dirty) jokes. When not in class, Toad can be found tooling around on his latest invention or possibly going for a swim.

SCHOOL INFO:
Classes Taken or Taught: general high school, advanced math and science placement
Year: Highschool Sophomore
Club Memberships or Sponsorships: Survivors of Humanity

STATS:
Fighting: 3 - Agility: 6 - Strength: 5 (6 in legs) - Endurance: 6 - Reason: 6 - Intuition: 4 - Psyche: 3

POWERS:

• Superhuman Leaping:
    QuoteThe Toad's primary mutant power is the ability to leap to heights and distances far greater than that of an ordinary human. He possesses a degree of superhuman strength, particularly in his back and legs, which grants him his superior leaping abilities (able to reach 25 feet in a vertical leap and 37 feet in a broad jump), as well as deliver kicks with superhuman force. Although the Toad usually stands in a crouching position, he can stand erect if he wishes. His unusually flexible spine enables him to crouch continually without strain.
  • Superhuman Strength:
    QuoteThe Toad is superhumanly strong, primarily in his lower body, and is capable of leg pressing 3 tons. He possesses superhuman strength in his upper body as well, although to a much lower degree, and can lift about 1 ton. Toad's elongated tongue is also able to lift heavy weights, though the exact limit is unknown.
  • Superhuman Stamina:
    QuoteThe Toad's muscles produce a significantly lower amount of fatigue toxins during physical activity than the muscles of an ordinary human. He can exert himself at peak capacity for several hours before fatigue begins to impair him.
  • Superhuman Agility:
    QuoteThe Toad's overall equilibrium application is enhanced to some degree and his bodily coordination and balance are enhanced to levels that are beyond the human body's natural limits. Toad's reflexes are enhanced to levels that are beyond the human body's natural limits.
  • Superhuman Durability:
    QuoteThe Toad's body is tougher and more resistant to physical injury than an ordinary human's. He can withstand major impacts and physical trauma that would severely injure or kill an ordinary human with moderate discomfort.
  • Regenerative Healing Factor:
    QuoteThe Toad has a limited healing factor that allows him to recover from injuries and ailments at an accelerated rate. He can recover from minor ailments, such as a cold, within a few hours. Larger, more damaging injuries, such as broken bones, heal within a matter of days. He has also been shown as being able to regenerate severed body parts. (hasn't happened yet)
  • UV/Infrared Vision:
    QuoteThe Toad's enhanced vision allows him to see into the ultraviolet and infrared spectrum, granting him a degree of heightened night vision. However, his eyes are also sensitive to certain types of lighting, forcing him to wear light-filtering goggles that allow him to operate in strong daylight that would otherwise blind him.
  • Paralytic Resin:
    QuoteThe Toad's pores secrete an adhesive resin that allows him to stick to any surface and paralyzes the nervous systems of any living organism that comes into contact with it
    . Toad has not developed the paralytic agent yet but can stick to walls.
Powers he does not have yet
  • Pheromone Secretion:
    QuoteThe Toad's can secrete an odorless pheromonal venom from glands in his tongue and fingertips that seeps through the skin directly into the bloodstream. This venom allows him to control minds of any exposed to it to a limited extent. It is presumed that the victim's skin must be porous in order to take effect.
    Toad does not have this ability yet.
  • Acidic Saliva:
    QuoteThe Toad's saliva is highly acidic and can adheres to most surfaces and quickly dissolve most materials with ease.
  • Superhuman Respiratory System:
    QuoteThe Toad's lungs can expand and compress large quantities of air that can be expelled with enough force to knock a fully grown human off their feet
    . Toad cannot use this ability yet.
  • Amphibian Control:
    QuoteThe Toad the ability to psionically communicate with and control amphibian life, such as frogs, toads, newts, and salamanders, who he often uses as spies.
(Powers are in quotations because I took them from here.)

ADVANTAGES:
Flexible Bone Structure: -  The Toad's bone structure enables him great flexibility. He can remain in a crouching position for long periods of time and perform contortionist type feats without causing any damage to his spine.
Prehensile Tongue: -  The Toad has the ability to extend his tongue up to 30 feet in length and use it as a whip to ensnare objects and people. His tongue is superhumanly strong.

DISADVANTAGES:
Photosensitive - he has an aversion to light and often wears light filtering goggles that allow him to operate in strong daylight that would otherwise blind him.
Near-sighted - Anything beyond the 5 foot mark starts getting blurry. The substance his body secretes makes it difficult to wear contacts to he generally has to wear glasses or his favored goggles.
Low Self Esteem - His early life set him up for doubt and a real detriment to his assessment of self worth.
Bipolar - Toad  has a neurological chemical imbalance, which explains his drastic changes in personality.

SKILLS:
Tinkerer: - Toad has a knack for figuring out how mechanical things work, usually through trial and error. He understands basic circuitry and gear mechanics and has been known to put a new twist on existing technology, creating a new use for it.
Parkour: - Toad's leaping ability makes him a natural for picking up this unique, non-competitive defensive art.
Sense of Rhythm - While he's had no formal training, Toad has spent some time picking up on dance moves in his own time. He particularly enjoys performances of the old "Show Tune" variety.

HISTORY:
QuoteMortimer Toynbee was abandoned by his parents so early in his childhood that he couldn't remember them. He was placed in an orphanage where the other children, who regarded him as a freak due to his ugliness, his unusual physique, and his leaping ability, continually tormented him. Toynbee was so traumatized by his loneliness and the continual abuse he received that it affected his learning abilities. The teachers and administrators in the orphanage therefore regarded Toynbee as mentally retarded, even though, in actuality, he had a rather gifted intelligence. So desperate did Toynbee become for affection that he developed a pathetically subservient personality, and would unquestioningly obey anyone he thought sincerely cared about him.

Tim didn't come into his abilities suddenly on the onset of puberty, rather they slowly appeared throughout his adolescence. Shortly after he turned sixteen, Charles Xavier visited the orphanage after sensing through Cerebro the ebbing manifestation of Toynbee's powers and fearing that his personality would lead him down the wrong path. He petitioned the orphanage to allow Tim the opportunity to learn at his school for the gifted, brushing aside their arguments of him being "slow."

Upon arriving at the Xavier Institute, Tim spent the first week and a half working in a one on one setting with Professor X. Then another several weeks being gradually introduced to the school's core teaching staff (with the exception of Deadpool). Slowly, Xavier began to broaden Tim's horizons and lay a foundation that he hoped would bolster the boy's self esteem. Soon, he was ready to begin attending classes alongside other students, reassured by the Professor that he would be able to forge friendships and find a place for himself among his peers.

Amelita

Little by little, these come together...

WIP Gambit

BASIC INFO:
Legal Name: Remy Etienne LeBeau
Codename/Nickname/Aliases: Gambit
Citizenship and other legal info: US
Place of Birth:  New Orleans, Louisiana
Education: Some high school

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION:
Height: 6'1
Weight: 175lbs (I am so bad at figuring this out). He's athletic but not heavily muscular. See le model ;)
Hair color: black
Eye color: red, wears dark brown contact lenses.
Ethnicity: mixed
General Appearance: Remy prefers very casual wear, jeans and tanks and T's, paired with boots.

OTHER INFORMATION:
Orientation: bisexual
Ons/Offs: Writer's (who need to be updated but general direction of it can be gathered. Ask if unsure)
Goals: No real ones other than to develop his powers
Wealth Level: poor/typical/good, depending on his luck
Personality: Easy going, playful, mischievous, flirtatious... Remy's a good kid who's held on to that quality despite his upbringing (or lack there of). Not the most reliable though.   

SCHOOL INFO:
Classes Taken or Taught: High school basics plus Phys. Ed and Drama
Year: High school senior
Club Memberships or Sponsorships: newp

STATS: (Stats are based on the old Marvel 'FASERIP' system, see Spoilers below the character sheet for possible values! Don't worry if you don't have answers for these, we will help you. All characters should be believable, no Mary Sues/Gary Stus. Original Characters should have nothing higher than Remarkable or possibly a single Incredible level. Feel free to leave this blank and I will fill it in and work with you.)
Fighting: xx - Agility: xx - Strength: xx - Endurance: xx - Reason: xx - Intuition: xx - Psyche: xx

POWERS:

KINETIC ENERGY - Gambit has the ability to take the potential energy stored in an object and convert it to pure red kinetic energy, charging that item with highly explosive results. He prefers to charge smaller objects, such as his ever-present playing cards, as the time required to charge them is greatly reduced and they are much easier for him to throw. The only real limitation to this ability is the time required to charge the object: the larger it is the more time it takes to charge. Most charging takes place through direct skin contact. The power of his explosions is dependent on the mass of the object he is charging, for example, a charged playing card explodes with the force of a grenade.

Gambit's ability to tap kinetic energy also grants him incredible superhuman physical abilities (strength, speed, reflexes and reactions, agility, flexibility, dexterity, coordination, balance, and endurance), as his body constantly generates bio-kinetic energy and so is perfectly constructed for constant motion. This gives him an added edge that he has used to his advantage by developing a unique acrobatic fighting style.

Hover for future power development.

STATIC - The ability to create static, because of the charged potential energy always in his body, that shields his mind from detection and intrusion by even the strongest and most powerful telepaths. The shield has the added effect of destabilizing touch-based abilities.

CHARM - An unusually strong and irresistible hypnotic charm that allows him to exert a subtle influence over sentient beings, leading them to believe what he says and agree with his suggestions. The hypnotic charm does not work on those who know about it.

ADVANTAGES:
IRREPRESSIBLE OPTIMISM - There is no force stronger than the endless and everlasting faith in things turning out well, getting better, working out. Despite hardly counting as a privileged person, Remy always seems to find the silver lining and trust that there are good things to come.
RESILIENCE: - Can't keep a good man down. No matter what you throw at him, Remy will get up and go on. Maybe not the path he originally planned, but then just a new and obviously much better one!

DISADVANTAGES:
RECKLESS - He charges into situations without thinking them through and his personal safety isn't a huge issue for him since he feels it would only slow him down and he's quite confident in the typical 'nothing terrible will happen to me' mentality. Sometimes a good thing, much more often a bad thing.
UNRELIABLE - Although he means well, he's very much out for himself and his own agendas, so he tends to forget/dismiss plans if he feels they don't suit him anymore.

SKILLS:
ACROBATIC MOVEMENT/FIGHTING STYLE: - Because of the nature of his powers, he's adapted a very distinct fighting style and way of movement, using his surroundings and the agility of his body to his advantage.
CARD THROWING: - Cards are his weapon of choice, and he can throw them with great accuracy.
CARD PLAYING - He's a skilled and cunning card player, his preferred game being Poker.
STREET SMARTS - After being brought up by thieves and then being on his own, he's learned to take care of himself in creative ways when necessary.
PICKPOCKETING/THIEVERY: - Being raised by thieves did leave him with skills in this particular... industry.

HISTORY:
Abandoned at birth due to his burning red eyes, the child who would one day become Remy LeBeau was kidnapped from his hospital ward by members of the New Orleans Thieves Guild who referred to the child as "le diable blanc" - the white devil. They believed he was the child that had been prophesied to unite the warring Guilds. Soon after, Remy was placed in the care of a gang of street thieves who raised the child and taught him the ways of thievery.

Later, when he was around ten years old, Remy attempted to pick the pocket of Jean-Luc LeBeau, then-patriarch of the Thieves’ Guild. Jean-Luc took the boy in off the streets and adopted him into his own family. As part of a peace pact between the Thieves’ Guild and their rivals, the Assassin’s Guild, a marriage was arranged between Remy and the granddaughter of the head of the Assassins Guild. However, the girl's brother objected to the marriage and challenged Gambit to a duel. Remy killed Julien in self-defense, but was excommunicated and banished from New Orleans in an attempt to maintain the non-aggression pact between the two guildsnote. He was 16 at the time, dropped out of high school and left town.

Remy was on his own for six months after that and then met Orion Monroe, a fellow mutant, and they've stuck together since. Orion had means to rent a small flat in New York. Remy earned money gambling, hustling, stealing, some street fighting...

Note: Canon history up to that point.

WIP Storm

BASIC INFO:
Legal Name: Orion Monroe
Codename/Nickname/Aliases: Storm
Citizenship and other legal info: US, African dual citizenship
Place of Birth:  Manhattan, NY
Education: some high school

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION:
Height: 6'2
Weight: 180lbs (lemme know if it seems strange, I am so bad at figuring this out)
Hair color: black
Eye color: dark brown (completely white when his powers are active)
Ethnicity: African American (Kenya/NY)
General Appearance:

OTHER INFORMATION:
Orientation: gay
Ons/Offs: Writer's (who need to be updated but general direction of it can be gathered. Ask if unsure)
Goals: better himself, better the world
Wealth Level: good. He has access to funds he inherited from his parents.
Personality: Calm, gentle, steadfast, strong and kind, has a very warm presence and a definite protective quality to him.

SCHOOL INFO:
Classes Taken or Taught: high school plus Art and Mechanics
Year: high school senior
Club Memberships or Sponsorships: none atm

STATS: (Stats are based on the old Marvel 'FASERIP' system, see Spoilers below the character sheet for possible values! Don't worry if you don't have answers for these, we will help you. All characters should be believable, no Mary Sues/Gary Stus. Original Characters should have nothing higher than Remarkable or possibly a single Incredible level. Feel free to leave this blank and I will fill it in and work with you.)

POWERS:

POWER NAME1 - Power description here. Include skill level, limits, disadvantages, etc. The more detail you go into the better off you'll be in the long run. Example SUPER SPEED - : Quicksilver’s Superhuman Speed allows him to run at upwards of 770mph with effort and he can maintain this speed for several hours before needing to rest. He can also use this speed to do things like run across water or straight up walls given sufficient space to ramp up to full speed. His body is safe from friction and minor collisions at these speeds and he has no trouble breathing. (In other words, be as specific as you can.)
POWER NAME1 - Power description here.

ADVANTAGES: (Please list 1 to 5 non-skill based advantages your character may have.  These are things that fall outside of Superpowers. This may include things like a sharp sense of smell, being a light sleeper, quick non-superhuman reflexes, etc.)
ADVANTAGE1 - Description here
ADVANTAGE2 - Description here

DISADVANTAGES: (Please list 1 to 5 disadvantages your character may have. This may include things like being blind, a low alcohol tolerance, or a club foot. At least 1 Disadvantage is required per Advantage above.)
DISADVANTAGE1 - Description here
DISADVANTAGE2 - Description here

SKILLS: (Please list some things your character is good at, or at least has been trained and is competent at. This includes things like a fighting style, computers, repair, stunt driving, history knowledge, etc. There’s no limit to how many you can list, but these will be scrutinized base on history and background.)
SKILL1: - Description here
SKILL1: - Description here

HISTORY:
Please include a history of your character includes how/when their powers manifested (Age 16 or older!) and anything else that helped to shape your character. Remember that this is a fresh start from the comics, and this is a great time to tone things down - Please avoid clones, alternate dimensions, warps of reality, and aliens.