What are you eating right now?

Started by Vekseid, December 27, 2008, 01:58:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AmberStarfire

Some pasta bolognaise, left over from dinner last night. It doesn't have spaghetti; it has seashell shaped pasta.

Ralhend

Quote from: AmberStarfire on October 19, 2016, 08:55:01 AM
Some pasta bolognaise, left over from dinner last night. It doesn't have spaghetti; it has seashell shaped pasta.

Sounds delicious save for the bologna part...  I watched an episode of "how its made" on bologna and lost my love for it =(

Deviled Ham (Nasty ham as the wife calls it) on crackers.  Not the best breakfast but im feeling lazy.
Post Rate: (Lethargic)
Request Thread/ Ons and Offs /A/A Thread
Active Stories on E: (Extremely Selective) 3/3 Discussions/Caged Bird/Maiden Voyage/Shattered Mirror/
Other Games E : (Taken) 1/1 /Chessgame 1, Mimétisme vs Ralhend/

AmberStarfire

Quote from: Ralhend on October 19, 2016, 11:20:40 AM
Sounds delicious save for the bologna part...  I watched an episode of "how its made" on bologna and lost my love for it =(

Deviled Ham (Nasty ham as the wife calls it) on crackers.  Not the best breakfast but im feeling lazy.

Bolognaise is just minced beef that I cooked up in a saucepan with tomato, garlic and onion pasta sauce and a diced onion. There shouldn't be too many weird ingredients in it.

Ralhend

Quote from: AmberStarfire on October 19, 2016, 11:23:31 AM
Bolognaise is just minced beef that I cooked up in a saucepan with tomato, garlic and onion pasta sauce and a diced onion. There shouldn't be too many weird ingredients in it.

okay...  THAT sounds amazing...  We need a recipe thread, or likely we already have one and I haven't found it yet...
Active Stories on E: (Extremely Selective) 3/3 Discussions/Caged Bird/Maiden Voyage/Shattered Mirror/

AmberStarfire

Thanks. :) I just see this as one of the basic easy-to-make meals I've made since I was young. I always cook it in a bit of water so I can tip the water and the oil off it before I put the sauce in, and it makes it less oily and healthier to eat that way.

Bologna I think is a type of sliced sausage they do in the states, but they don't sell it here (at least under the same name).

There are some recipe threads on Elliquiy. I don't really post in them but these are the ones I've noticed:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=75574.0
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=235392.0
There's also a recipe section sometimes on the Herald.

Caedy

No New Games At This Time
A/A updated Important: 6/2/17
Caedy's Pretty Things (SFW&NSFW)
Blog: My Bullet Journal Journey
Word of the Day
~...still like air, I'll Rise...~ Maya Angelou

AmberStarfire

I had some eggs with toast, and some chocolate orange cookies after that.

AmberStarfire

A mini chinois - they are like brioche circles with hazelnut cream.

I just got home and bought them when I was out, and I'm starving so.. they're perfect.

zzy123

Just had some pasta salad (gluten free) with parmesan and paprika chicken bits and some sliced peppers! Yay stomach-issue diet...

AmberStarfire

I didn't think I ate a lot of French food, but apparently I do.

I have some baguettes cooking (you can buy these partly-baked, then you bake them for around 10 minutes in the oven, and you get fresh, crusty bread). Kind of like foot-long bread sticks, only a bit bigger.

The plan is one of those with tuna and lettuce, and I have the kettle on for coffee.

Magali

A latte with two croissants  :-)

Welcome To That Dark Place In My Mind!

AmberStarfire

Spanish chicken and rice soup with toast, and a coffee with chocolate almond milk.

Caedy

Word of the Day

Beguile's Mistress

Chi

~~~ Language is my canvas, and words are my palette. Wanna finger paint?  ~~~

Caedy

Word of the Day

TheLaughingOne

*gasps and steals some of Chi's pizza!*

And shares my noms! beef & Cheese Enchiladas with roast garlic and spicy red sauce:3
My Ons and Offs!

You! On our wavelength! Carry our message, its heavy! Made of rocks!! Apocolypso dancing! SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY! You'll want to cut your wrists with the whole knife, but you'll only need the edge!

Caedy

Word of the Day

Beguile's Mistress

Ralhend

This stuff: (Something I half assed for a potluck at work tomorrow.)

I think I overdid it with the garlic.  Its safe to say I wont be having any vampire problems for a while.

AmberStarfire

Spicy minced beef with rice and cheese. The minced beef is left over from tacos I made last night.

Caedy

Cheesy garlic bread flavored potato chips and a Monster...don't judge, it's been a long day.
Word of the Day

Tanken Sai

May the goddess watch over you

AmberStarfire

I had minestrone soup (they sell nice pre-made soups in dishes at the supermarket) with some toast. I went from feeling awful and having a headache to feeling much better (with somewhat less of a headache). :)

Tanken Sai

May the goddess watch over you