Amazonian RP

Started by Dragonfly7022003, May 27, 2010, 03:34:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elfguy

Well I was told I play convincing females if that helps :P All of my characters are female, that's all I've ever RPed, and have had interactions with many males, females and others.
----

PeacethatPowerbrings

Name: Erik Bergon
Looks:

Character's Sexuality: Pansexual/Omnisexual
Position in the tribe: Male Slave
Bio:An extremely physically powerful man, captured as a slave in the 'barbarian' lands of northern france. Speaks little, if at all. He wears weights, strapped to his shins, forearms, and waist, with a heavy wooden stockade-like beam across his shoulders, to make him comparatively much weaker, nonetheless capable of labouring as a slave.

Player's Limits: Death, Permanent Injury (unless agreed upon)

I figured I'd write this up on the off chance you might still need more slaves. If you do, I'll be happy to join in. If not, you can consider me on-call if you have need.
I am filled with recollections of lives I have not lived.

MarcothTalos

I have interest in this if there is still an opening? Let me know, I will be playing one of the male slaves.
What would the world be like without a friend like me?

My O/O: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=75208.msg3279774#msg3279774

Hit me up on discord anytime for brainstorming! I am willing to rp there if preferred. Username marcothtalos

elfguy

We may run out of amazons lol, but it's up to Dragonfly.
----

Brandon

Im fairly confident that we ran out quite a while ago
Brandon: What makes him tick? - My on's and off's - My open games thread - My Away Thread
Limits: I do not, under any circumstances play out scenes involving M/M, non-con, or toilet play

elfguy

Melina could always do a threesome :P Break down two slaves at once.
----

MarcothTalos

Quote from: elfguy on July 14, 2010, 06:54:02 AM
Melina could always do a threesome :P Break down two slaves at once.

See its comments like those that just make me want to join this rp all the more! lol.

Hit me up on discord anytime for brainstorming! I am willing to rp there if preferred. Username marcothtalos

Dragonfly7022003

LOL yeah Well looks like the girls are going to have to work overtime. and who said two guys for every girl was bad.

PeacethatPowerbrings

Great. Anywhere in particular I should start Erik out?

elfguy

I'd say look at the thread and decide who you'd want to interact with, based on personality and post frequency. Then go that way...
----

Dragonfly7022003

Your char looks good, But I think we may defently need more Amazons, especuly if we have to tame these new slaves.

MarcothTalos

So I am guessing that means I should wait till you have more Amazons? Or should i post up my character?

Dragonfly7022003

Well I'm trying to make sure everybody has a chance to post and have some kind of rp going with somebody, with yours It would be alot harder, becuse they have to brake you first.

MarcothTalos

Name: Marcoth Talos

Status(Amazon or Male Slave):Male slave

Looks(Image preferred): 
Other details is he is 6'7" and his.....under carriage is well above the norm. Also the picture doesn't show it cause it was from his young age, but now he has a large scar across his abs from under his right pec to just above his loin cloth on his left hip. It was giving by a elder who did not like him refusing her and cut him with a dagger.

Character's Sexuality(whether they will like m/m f/f or m/f scenes): Any scene will work, though some will have to be force which i think would add to the fun of those who have the very fun sadistic side and humiliation side.

Position in the tribe: Slave

Bio: Marcoth was born into slavery, his father was gifted so to speak and was made a breeder for the amazons. His two children, not including the five daughters he fathered, were made into gifted slaves and were sold to other amazon tribes. Though Marcoth still to this day has no idea why, he despises being what he was born into. The Amazons had sold him three different times to other tribes because of his unwillingness to give in to any of their ways. He felt he should be taken off color and chains to live as a free man to choose who he was to mate with and to allow her to choose him as well. Since he was so difficult he was yet to be broken in every way. Never having taken a woman ever, and was now low in price, sold to this new tribe where he no doubt would be tried for the fourth time to be broken or killed, he preferred the latter.

Player's Limits: (What you DON'T want to happen to your character.) My limits in every roleplay are four simple ones, no overly romantic stuff, do not remove limbs and other parts, no death, and please no changing him through magic or sci fi means into something or someone else.

Dragonfly7022003

Your char looks good But I think we need more amazons first,

elfguy

Melina can use a second slave but not one that needs to be broken. She broke one hard case already and now wants to relax with submissive types ;)
----

MarcothTalos

I completely understand, you can always turn it around to make others break him for you, it is your choice in the end. I just offer him up is all.

PeacethatPowerbrings

I'm happy to wait until you've got someone who wants to take Erik.

TheLegionary

BUt he will be coming back next week! Do not get sad, Melina!

Quote from: elfguy on July 13, 2010, 05:10:55 PM
Oh Melina needs a new male slave too since her previous one went on a trip :P

Ironwolf85

I'm gonna post again, just been thinking of what to do since a major background PC has been nixed, and it leaves a hole in Thrax's backstory
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

TheLegionary

Hi there!

I am back and I was wondering how I could join the thread again. As far as I remember, Tulius is laying in the stables after having been whipped by Melina under the supervision of Amber.

Hugs,

TL

elfguy

Seems like the RP died down somewhat. I'm fine with you coming back, I think you were being held while you recuperated. Melina is free once more, having broken another slave just now.
----

TheLegionary