Monster high (drop by any time!)

Started by Levi, June 16, 2018, 02:52:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Levi

It's the year 3020 and human mind has well become accustomed to having witches and wizards living amongst them, however in a tiny deserted village in a house absconded through out time, something moves. A young female emerges into the light of day, hidden in the shadows her entire life she has been chosen a one of the repusentative of her kind to attend a school.........a school of MONSTERS. The world quivers as it suddenly realised that people who have magic are the least of their concerns, for these creatures that have been hidden out of sight and forgotten up till now are far more frightening...the problem is the monsters are scarred of humans to!

Just a couple of ideas on types of monster.
I actually ran this idea when I first became a member last year, and having being reunited with one of the writers again recently I thought I'd try and re start.

Occ
A Working Progress.             Posting responses are: Slow.    Updated

Dragongoddess

You know I'm in with my originals.  Can't wait to see our new cast fill out!

Metro Mech

Oh hey, glad to see this is back in action. I think I shall stay for this time around.
Currently looking for a RP? Why not give my Thread a little look see, see if you can't find something you like?
A/A <- check here if I haven't replied in some time
I have taken the Oath of the Drake
Behold my O/O

Levi

I've got a bit more experience now so fingers crossed it won't go flat. Nice to see you guys again :)

Dhi

I'd like to write a dullahan.

How has technology changed in the year 3020?

Levi

So technology as a whole will be a new concept to monster kind, depended on species they may have invented their own type as they won't have had any access to the world before now.

The world in general has gone beyond cyber, I'm thinking maybe they have a connection chip implanted in jewelry  or in the skin or something?

Elf

Hey this looks interesting. I think I might like to join this time around.

Levi

Quote from: Elf on June 16, 2018, 04:40:46 PM
Hey this looks interesting. I think I might like to join this time around.

:)

wander

Depending on who joins I may be willing to bring back muh young fallen angel lad again.  :-)

Dragongoddess

Quote from: wander on June 16, 2018, 04:58:16 PM
Depending on who joins I may be willing to bring back muh young fallen angel lad again.  :-)
Yes!  Please!  I miss working with you!

Dreaming of Reality

I'd be down in joining, a school of Monsters sounds delightful!

Metro Mech

Huzzah for more joining
Currently looking for a RP? Why not give my Thread a little look see, see if you can't find something you like?
Behold my O/O

Snake

Im interested. Top of head idea is a "wizard did it" crossbreed Tiefling/demon with a vampire

Dragongoddess

Just to let people know, the characters I will be bringing back are a vampire and a phoenix/sorceress hybrid.

Metro Mech

I will be bringing a new character to the field, most likely a half-dragon which will be one of my two dragons. He will be the school sport star or something the lines of a after school club runner.
Behold my O/O

Yoda

I might be interested, though I have a few questions. First, are all characters going to be new to the school or can we also play returning students? Second, what are you thinking as far as smut? Finally, are there any monsters we can't play or are we pretty much allowed to think up anything as long as its not op?
“Train yourself to let go of everything you fear to lose.”
“Do. Or do not. There is no try.”

Dragongoddess

Quote from: Yoda on June 16, 2018, 08:08:18 PM
I might be interested, though I have a few questions. First, are all characters going to be new to the school or can we also play returning students? Second, what are you thinking as far as smut? Finally, are there any monsters we can't play or are we pretty much allowed to think up anything as long as its not op?
If it's same as last time
1) New as the school is only just opening
2) Levi was very open to whatever we wanted and were ok with.
3) The limit is your own imagination as long as it's not too OP

Snake

Is it weird I have a vid for my char concept here? Using the Senran Kagura Estival Versus as the medium?

Levi

Quote from: Yoda on June 16, 2018, 08:08:18 PM

Quote from: Dragongoddess on June 16, 2018, 08:26:47 PM
If it's same as last time
1) New as the school is only just opening
2) Levi was very open to whatever we wanted and were ok with.
3) The limit is your own imagination as long as it's not too OP

What dragon said basically! Not sure what op means but pretty much anything goes, but nothing that's over monster i.e. lizzard men, Anubis form are acceptable but a charcter made of say entirely tenticles would not be. You can play a teacher as well, it actually might be interesting to have second years this time! Oh has had a brain wave!. As far as smut goes will have a seperate board for it, but last time had a bit to much focus on that so while acceptable, don't want it as the focus point.

good to see you again!

Quote from: Dreaming of Reality on June 16, 2018, 07:12:26 PM
I'd be down in joining, a school of Monsters sounds delightful!
welcome!

Thank you everyone for expressing interest! I will post cs on Monday afternoon :)

Dhi

I'm looking for maybe a 50/50 plot to smut ratio.

A dullahan to me represents the split between mind and body a lot of young women feel. The body is driven by the same teenage hormones as boys that age, and the head is burdened with responsibility to control those urges.

This is a character I think is most at home with light plot and easy smut. Less smut than a group game about futa girls falling out of their underpants, but I don't want to write true romance. It would defeat the purpose, and it would be insincere when the character has the silly gimmick that her head pops off.

Is that an okay fit for the tone you want, Levi?

Levi

wander

Btw, OP stands for overpowered.  :-)

Sain

This looks awesome, but no time to join a new one ;_; I'll stalk from the shadows.
PM box is open. So is my discord: Sain#5301

Ingexthefuryhunter1

Looks interesting, what system or persona building rules

Dragongoddess

Quote from: Ingexthefuryhunter1 on June 17, 2018, 11:40:27 AM
Looks interesting, what system or persona building rules
We didn't use any system last time.