Am i the only one?

Started by Koto0005, May 28, 2013, 10:29:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Koto0005

Am I really the only one that feels obligated to respond to people?  XD

On another note, what is it that you feel you are the only one that does something? I'm seriously curious.
I'm taking a break.
As it is, i haven't been very active lately due to financial, emotional, and work stressers. Every weekend ive made an atempt to start writing, but have no motivation for it. My break is.. indefinite, i have no clue how long ill be away... anyway.. sorry if I've disappointed any of you.. those that have questions feel free to ask, and if i have you in messenger, ill still chat for sure.

Ariel

Am I the only one who absolutely has to sleep with a fan on, even in the winter? >__>
Not accepting new RPs

Apologies | Ons/Offs | Finds | Requests + Rumbelle Craving

Koto0005

Oh my god. That's rather funny. My friend Wyatt does the same thing.
I'm taking a break.
As it is, i haven't been very active lately due to financial, emotional, and work stressers. Every weekend ive made an atempt to start writing, but have no motivation for it. My break is.. indefinite, i have no clue how long ill be away... anyway.. sorry if I've disappointed any of you.. those that have questions feel free to ask, and if i have you in messenger, ill still chat for sure.

Dovel

...who does not own a cell phone.
Now we live, tomorrow not
Enjoy your pleasures, lest they rot
Let not them pass this very day
For on the morrow regret may with you stay

Jclaymore

... Who feels it when someone is near and targetting me in some way?

Koto0005

Quote from: Jclaymore on May 28, 2013, 03:16:35 PM
You and me both. *hugs you*
I'm taking a break.

InDeCiSive

Quote from: Koto0005 on May 28, 2013, 10:29:50 AM

On another note, what is it that you feel you are the only one that does something? I'm seriously curious.

Sometimes I do. If someone goes out of their way to make sure a comment is directed at me, absolutely.

Quote from: Uprising on May 28, 2013, 12:35:46 PM
Am I the only one who absolutely has to sleep with a fan on, even in the winter? >__>

x.x Yes.  And the radio on.  The room cannot be silent.  Anyone else need a radio?

Daoine Sidhe

Obligated to respond to people?  To a mild degree.
Sleep with a fan?  I have three, year-round.
Own a cell phone?  I don't have a cell phone.
Senses when someone is targeting me?  Sorta, I suppose.
Need a radio?  No, but my fans make plenty of noise for me.  I despise silence.

Am I the only adult woman who's still afraid of the dark?
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]
Entice Me (O/O) | Engage Me (RPs) | Find Me (A/A) | Play with Me (Ideas)
Actively seeking good RP partners.

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

despickable

Am I the only one that doesn't have and refuses to have a Facebook page or use Twitter?

“We have multiplied our possessions but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often. We’ve learned how to make a living but not a life. We’ve added years to life, not life to years.” – George Carlin
Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page
[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=133839.0]
[/url][/url]Despickable's Ons and Offs

Koto0005

Quote from: Daoine Sidhe on May 29, 2013, 12:35:03 AM
Obligated to respond to people?  To a mild degree.
Sleep with a fan?  I have three, year-round.
Own a cell phone?  I don't have a cell phone.
Senses when someone is targeting me?  Sorta, I suppose.
Need a radio?  No, but my fans make plenty of noise for me.  I despise silence.

I'm afraid of the dark...
I'm taking a break.

InDeCiSive

Quote from: despickable on May 29, 2013, 05:20:00 AM
Am I the only one that doesn't have and refuses to have a Facebook page or use Twitter?

I had to get a facebook.  My mother and several people across the country demand routine pictures of my midget.  FB was easier than trying to remember to email them all the time.  I face grave bodily harm when there are no pictures.

Anyone else have insomnia now and again?

Annisthyrienne

Quote from: Dovel on May 28, 2013, 02:53:01 PM

I hate the damn things and what they've done to people's interaction with real people.

Yes, I love the cool breeze, even when I have to cuddle under the covers to stay warm. Plus the 'white noise' drowns out the background and helps me sleep.  I even take my fan with me when I travel.

No, I usually feel that way too, even when I think they might just be trolling for a cyber date.  I just feel like it's rude not to answer back.

I don't care for their cheapening the term 'Friend' by overusing it to describe people who may only know someone through the most tenuous connection three times removed.  To me a friend is a real friend, and always will be.

Sometimes I wonder if I'm the only woman who likes to shoot guns as much as I do.

Koto0005

Quote from: Annisthyrienne on May 29, 2013, 10:24:17 AM
I hate the damn things and what they've done to people's interaction with real people.

Yes, I love the cool breeze, even when I have to cuddle under the covers to stay warm. Plus the 'white noise' drowns out the background and helps me sleep.  I even take my fan with me when I travel.

No, I usually feel that way too, even when I think they might just be trolling for a cyber date.  I just feel like it's rude not to answer back.

I don't care for their cheapening the term 'Friend' by overusing it to describe people who may only know someone through the most tenuous connection three times removed.  To me a friend is a real friend, and always will be.

Sometimes I wonder if I'm the only woman who likes to shoot guns as much as I do.
Guns rule, are you kidding me? I own 2 shotguns, a 50. cal rifle, 2 handguns, and my first rifle.
I'm taking a break.

diamonedsky

Am I the only one who needs music playing 24/7?
O/O   ☆   A/A   ☆   Avatars
Van Halen - Tattoo

Annisthyrienne

Quote from: Koto0005 on May 29, 2013, 10:58:54 AM
Guns rule, are you kidding me? I own 2 shotguns, a 50. cal rifle, 2 handguns, and my first rifle.

*High fives Koto!*

Wow, a .50!  I own 13 guns all together I think.  Most are .22 or 9mm or .38/.357, (rifles and pistols) except the double barrel stagecoach shotgun, that's a 12 gauge. I tend to like 'cowboy style' guns, so lever actions and single action revolvers account for at least 4-5.

Jclaymore

Quote from: Koto0005 on May 28, 2013, 03:32:31 PM
You and me both. *hugs you*

*hugs back* i can already tell. You're one of the awesome people of this world xD

Also am i the only one who feels like i'm born in the wrong world?

Ps: i wish i had the money to own guns. I'd be at the firing range a lot xD

Ayahka

Yeah, I have one... Am I the only one who doesn't like Doctor Who?

I mean I've tried, I've really tried to see what's so great about that show. I tried watching episodes from the classic series, I tried starting at the recommended starting points (first episode of the first season of the new series, first episode of the third season of the new series), I've asked my friends for recommendations for really good episodes, and... and...

...I just don't like it! All the episodes I saw that were written by Steven Moffat were stupid, and all the episodes I saw that weren't written by Steven Moffat just bored me to tears! And I don't like the characters! Even after all those episodes I still have no idea who this Doctor guy is or what he's supposed to be like apart from "eccentric" and "a huge jerk," and I get so sick of every female in the universe fall in love with him and the scripts constantly telling me how special and awsome he is...!  :-(

And whenever I try to explain my feelings about this show, I'm yelled at and called names for not liking it!  :-( :-( :-(  I think I'm just in a Who-loving culture and I'm the only one who doesn't like it.

Daoine Sidhe

Not Alone
Facebook/Twitter/etc.?  Don't have Twitter, and I have a rarely-used, exclusively "private" (as private as FB can get) FB account.
Insomnia?  Frequently.
Guns?  I love them.  I love the way they feel, their weight, how they sound... I just don't own any, I'm afraid.  Too poor to afford a good Glock.
Music?  Not 24/7, but then I always have some sound.  Generally, a video game.
Wrong world?  Depends on the meaning.  I feel like I'm not who I'm supposed to be, and not what others see when they look at me.
Dr. Who?  Never did like the show.  Too... ludicrous for my tastes.

Am I the only one who is conflicted about their gender roles and gender identity?
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Snickerz

Am I really the only one that feels obligated to respond to people?
No, me too.
Am I the only one who absolutely has to sleep with a fan on, even in the winter?
I even sleep with the window open.
Quote from: Dovel on May 28, 2013, 02:53:01 PM
I don't, and haven't for three years now.
Quote from: Jclaymore on May 28, 2013, 03:16:35 PM
Like a sort of sixth sense, yeah I have it too.
Quote from: InDeCiSive on May 28, 2013, 10:50:06 PM
x.x Yes.  And the radio on.  The room cannot be silent.  Anyone else need a radio?
Silence scares me, no joke.
Quote from: Daoine Sidhe on May 29, 2013, 12:35:03 AM
Not alone, but I'm more afraid of what might be in the dark than the dark it's self. I still race upstairs after turning off all the lights and run into my bedroom flipping on the light to make sure nothing has followed me after doing something scary like watching or reading a horror flick, or role playing something spooky.
I have facebook, but I have friends that don't. I will never get a twitter page though.
Quote from: InDeCiSive on May 29, 2013, 08:20:08 AM
Anyone else have insomnia now and again?
Yes, if I've had a really good day I can't sleep from excitement or if I've had a really god awful day I can't erase it from my mind enough to sleep.
Quote from: Annisthyrienne on May 29, 2013, 10:24:17 AM
I love shooting!
Quote from: Ayahka on May 29, 2013, 06:08:19 PM
Yeah, I have one... Am I the only one who doesn't like Doctor Who?
I can't stand the new Dr. Who, but I like the old one, but don't worry if you don't like it, doesn't change who you are and your real friends will accept that. Not every show is for everybody.
Quote from: Daoine Sidhe on May 29, 2013, 07:42:38 PM
Not Alone
Facebook/Twitter/etc.?  Don't have Twitter, and I have a rarely-used, exclusively "private" (as private as FB can get) FB account.
Insomnia?  Frequently.
Guns?  I love them.  I love the way they feel, their weight, how they sound... I just don't own any, I'm afraid.  Too poor to afford a good Glock.
Wrong world?  Depends on the meaning.  I feel like I'm not who I'm supposed to be, and not what others see when they look at me.
Am I the only one who is conflicted about their gender roles and gender identity?
I have those days that I question things yes, so no you're not alone.

Wow... After going through all those I'm not sure if there's anything I'm alone with, but let me think, one of the things I've always figured I was alone with was... Ok nobody laugh. :P I don't have television, in fact I haven't watched television, the news, sports, weather, even commercials in over 8 years. Anyone else not have tv?

Daoine Sidhe

TV?  I do have a TV, as well as cable and Netflix.  But, my friends do not have cable nor Netflix.  They find entertainment through video games and Youtube.  So, you're not alone.  :-)

I often wonder if I'm the only person who longs to be exceptional at everything she's not, and ignores the things at which she is.
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Outsider

Quote from: Daoine Sidhe on May 29, 2013, 07:42:38 PM
Not Alone
Insomnia?  Frequently.

Not the only one with any of these. :)

Snickerz

Quote from: Daoine Sidhe on May 29, 2013, 09:36:02 PM
I often wonder if I'm the only person who longs to be exceptional at everything she's not, and ignores the things at which she is.
I don't have netflix either, I listen to the radio and role play. :)
I was always taught that if you don't do something 100% right you did it 100% wrong, no not a good way to raise a child, but then again my mother wasn't mother of the year for a reason, so on half of that I can tell you that you're not alone.

Am I the only one who loves to walk around in my bare feet in the pouring down rain?

Daoine Sidhe

I love to walk around in bare feet all the time.  :-)  Except in mud.  I have a particular dislike of being physically dirty.

Am I the only one with ten pillows on my bed?
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Snickerz

Quote from: Daoine Sidhe on May 29, 2013, 09:55:19 PM
I love to walk around in bare feet all the time.  :-)  Except in mud.  I have a particular dislike of being physically dirty.

Am I the only one with ten pillows on my bed?

I love the way mud feels between my toes when I walk through it, but then instantly find a puddle to wash my feet in. haha.
I have three, none of them are decorative, but I know some people that take a half hour just to clear the pillows and stuffed animals off their bed.

I've collected teddy bears since I was very little, I got my first one from my favorite uncle when I was 7 months. I now have over 8,000. Am I the only one who has a overly large collection of anything? (dust bunnies don't count. ;))

Daoine Sidhe

I don't really have a collection of anything, large or small.  Though, I used to have a massive collection of Pokemon cards when I was a kid...

Am I the only one who still remembers the original 150 Pokemon?
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

InDeCiSive

Quote from: Daoine Sidhe on May 29, 2013, 09:36:02 PM
TV?  I do have a TV, as well as cable and Netflix.  But, my friends do not have cable nor Netflix.  They find entertainment through video games and Youtube.  So, you're not alone.  :-)

Not the only one Daoine.  ~hugs~  The good news is that it forces us to grow and become better people (sometimes).
I don't have cable at all, Netflix is about all the tv I have time for.  Even less now that I prowl the boards a lot. Ha.
I own a few types of weapons.  At present I am trying to get effective with my crossbow and my 26" retractable baton.  >:)
I LOVE walking barefoot in the rain!!!
Only two pillows on the bed though.  Nice memory gel ones. I <3 my pillow.

Am I the only one who enjoys these little game threads more than I probably should?

Snickerz

Quote from: Daoine Sidhe on May 29, 2013, 10:10:03 PM
I don't really have a collection of anything, large or small.  Though, I used to have a massive collection of Pokemon cards when I was a kid...
Am I the only one who still remembers the original 150 Pokemon?

I believe those count as a collection. :)

Quote from: InDeCiSive on May 29, 2013, 10:12:51 PM
Not the only one Daoine.  ~hugs~  The good news is that it forces us to grow and become better people (sometimes).
I don't have cable at all, Netflix is about all the tv I have time for.  Even less now that I prowl the boards a lot. Ha.
I own a few types of weapons.  At present I am trying to get effective with my crossbow and my 26" retractable baton.  >:)
I LOVE walking barefoot in the rain!!!
Only two pillows on the bed though.  Nice memory gel ones. I <3 my pillow.

Am I the only one who enjoys these little game threads more than I probably should?

Haha, no, no. They're cute. I like them. I actually own over 1,000 dvd and vhs, so I don't need netflix either.

I have one. I think I may be the only person who actually leaves a big city to live in the middle of the sticks, anyone else move or know someone who moved from a large city to a village type town?

InDeCiSive

I've done both.  Grew up in the sticks, moved to the city, moved back out to the sticks, and now back in suburbia for the time being.  I think I may be part gypsy.

Daoine Sidhe

I thoroughly love these threads.
I've moved from big city to small town, and from small town to big city.  I prefer the small city that's not too far from a big town.  ;)  Been in more than 50 cities in seven separate states, all in 27 years.

Am I the only one who can't settle anywhere?
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Snickerz

Quote from: Daoine Sidhe on May 29, 2013, 10:29:31 PM
I thoroughly love these threads.
I've moved from big city to small town, and from small town to big city.  I prefer the small city that's not too far from a big town.  ;)  Been in more than 50 cities in seven separate states, all in 27 years.

Am I the only one who can't settle anywhere?

Nope, I've lived in almost every state west of the Mississippi in an average of 4 towns for each one.

Am I the only one who can't sit still for longer than five minutes without doing something else?

InDeCiSive

Quote from: Snickerz on May 29, 2013, 10:35:15 PM
Nope, I've lived in almost every state west of the Mississippi in an average of 4 towns for each one.

Am I the only one who can't sit still for longer than five minutes without doing something else?

4 different schools before I was out of elementary,  4 states in as many years, and road trips to weird places whenever I get the chance.

And no, you aren't.  But being fidgety is a good way to help loose weight actually.  It burns more calories than sitting still.

Daoine Sidhe

I can't sit still, stand still, or even sleep still.  Heh.  I'm a ball of energy, I suppose.  Or maybe I just have a really short attention span.

Am I the only one who drinks a gallon of tea nearly every week?
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

InDeCiSive

Quote from: Daoine Sidhe on May 29, 2013, 11:49:53 PM
I can't sit still, stand still, or even sleep still.  Heh.  I'm a ball of energy, I suppose.  Or maybe I just have a really short attention span.

Am I the only one who drinks a gallon of tea nearly every week?

Look there, my glass is empty.  Must be time for Sleepytime tea.  ^.^

Am I the only one who has to clean the entire kitchen whenever the dishes get done?  (I just finished this chore, can't stop til the floor is swiffered)

Daoine Sidhe

Nah.  Once I'm done with the dishes, I'm done!  Cleaning is such a ... chore.  ;)

Am I the only one who has a viciously strict standard for movies and TV shows?
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

despickable

I don't have standards on movie or tv but most of it is rubbish anyway

Am I the only one who doesn't have an I Phone and lacks interest in getting one

“We have multiplied our possessions but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often. We’ve learned how to make a living but not a life. We’ve added years to life, not life to years.” – George Carlin
Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page

Koto0005

Quote from: despickable on May 30, 2013, 06:50:37 AM
I don't have standards on movie or tv but most of it is rubbish anyway

Am I the only one who doesn't have an I Phone and lacks interest in getting one
I hate apple and refuse to get one.

Also, I wanted to say, I'm excited. I didn't expect this thread to get so many responses so fast!! :D
I'm taking a break.

despickable

I add to the above

Am I the only one who doesn't have a smart phone I don't want to be dumber than my property

(It's a great little thread  KoTo well done on adding to the fun here on E)

Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page

Jclaymore

Am I the only one who thinks replacing all sitcoms, 90% of the talent shows and all the horrible, brainless cartoons with good Anime's?

oh and Despickable? you realize that a computer or laptop is essentially smarter then a smart phone? XD

despickable

Quote from: Jclaymore on May 30, 2013, 09:37:22 AM
oh and Despickable? you realize that a computer or laptop is essentially smarter then a smart phone? XD

(This is so but a PC doesn't sit in my pocket and smirk at me and make me look like an idiot in public when I can't head nor tail of how to work it.)

Am I the only one who doesn't find the Office (either version) funny?

Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page

InDeCiSive

I'd be up for getting rid of 90% of whats on tv in general. Replace it with more of anything that's left, but anime is a good place to start.  :D
I've watched a couple episodes of the Office.  It was alright but I wasn't horribly impressed.

Am I the only one who, no matter how excited I am for plans for the day, still sometimes has trouble getting out of bed on my day off?

Jclaymore

never heard of the Office. I do recommend Bleach, Fairy Tail and my favourite above all, Black Lagoon. Especially Black Lagoon XD

And you're not the only one, cus I have trouble getting out of my bed anyway XD

am I the only one who decides to go do some serious work, but ends up doing things like this instead?

Koto0005

Quote from: Jclaymore on May 30, 2013, 09:55:53 AM
never heard of the Office. I do recommend Bleach, Fairy Tail and my favourite above all, Black Lagoon. Especially Black Lagoon XD

And you're not the only one, cus I have trouble getting out of my bed anyway XD

am I the only one who decides to go do some serious work, but ends up doing things like this instead?
Hahaha! no you're not the only one. I do the same crap.

Good anime:
Mirai Nikki
Higurashi No Nako
kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka
Shakugan No Shana
Kill Me Baby
Lucky Star
Vividred Operation
Mahou Shojou Madoku Majika. (i know it's girly but it's fuckin awesome)
I'm taking a break.

Jclaymore

Quote from: Koto0005 on May 30, 2013, 10:25:43 AM
Hahaha! no you're not the only one. I do the same crap.

Good anime:
Mirai Nikki
Higurashi No Nako
kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka
Shakugan No Shana
Kill Me Baby
Lucky Star
Vividred Operation
Mahou Shojou Madoku Majika. (i know it's girly but it's fuckin awesome)
Damn, you're getting more awesome by the second XD
Mirai Nikki
Higurashi No Nako, planning to watch after I finish bleach
kore Wa Zombie Desu Ka SEEN, I loved this one XD
Shakugan No Shana, by the looks of the description I gotta watch this one too *adds to my list of anime to watch*
Kill Me Baby, seems funny enough XD
Lucky Star my brain had molten after the second episode. I'm afraid to keep watching that one. *awkward*
Vividred Operation, from what I read, it seems practically Magic Girl genre. XD
Mahou Shojou Madoku Majika, actually gonna watch that too. which reminds me.

Am I the only guy who can actually enjoy girlish anime and manga? Or do ALL guys secretly like it too XD

Koto0005

I'm taking a break.

Daoine Sidhe

iPhone/smartphone?  Don't got one, and I don't like Apple or Microsoft.  Both money-grabbing SOBs.
Replacing sitcoms with anime?  Please, God no.  Anime can be just as confusing as stupid as any sitcom.  You just have to find the right one (same with Anime).
Office?  Totally stupid.
Getting out of bed?  Heh, I sleep way too much.
Serious work?  Me?  Never.
Anime?  Being a female, I can't answer that one for you.  I'm not much of an anime person, myself.

Am I the only one who walks around her apartment/house naked (or mostly naked)?
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Jclaymore

I don't have the confidence in my body to walk around naked lol

Am I the only one who constantly falls asleep in class whether I'm tired or not?

Daoine Sidhe

It depended on the class.  Not being in any classes anymore, I don't do that now.

Am I the only one who can't sleep, despite being dead tired?
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Snickerz

Quote from: Daoine Sidhe on May 31, 2013, 06:28:50 AM
It depended on the class.  Not being in any classes anymore, I don't do that now.

Am I the only one who can't sleep, despite being dead tired?

Nope I'm there right this minute in fact.

Am I the only one that doesn't like television commercials?

InDeCiSive

Nope, I hate commercials to the point I don't watch tv, and only rarely watch anything on Hulu.

Am I the only one who seems to have to use the restroom at the most inopportune times?

Snickerz

Quote from: InDeCiSive on June 02, 2013, 08:53:19 PM
Nope, I hate commercials to the point I don't watch tv, and only rarely watch anything on Hulu.

Am I the only one who seems to have to use the restroom at the most inopportune times?

haha, nice! I don't even have cable, and I don't even know what hulu is. haha, just kidding I know what it is but never watched i.
Oh my gosh I do too! And I'll go right before I need to be at the meeting, and during the meeting be squirming because I have to go.

Am I the only one who doesn't like peas?

Daoine Sidhe

I like peas.  And carrots.  And lots of other veggies.

Am I the only one who likes broccoli without cheese?
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Snickerz

Quote from: Daoine Sidhe on June 03, 2013, 01:09:43 AM
I like peas.  And carrots.  And lots of other veggies.

Am I the only one who likes broccoli without cheese?

No way, I would eat it fresh from the garden with nothing on it if I could get it to grow. haha.

Am I the only one that doesn't like to drive on ice?

Daoine Sidhe

Nah.  I think most people hate that idea...

Am I the only one who makes two-player games into one-player games?
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Snickerz

Doesn't seem like it sometimes where I live, seems everyone enjoys it, even the stupid people who can't do it. haha.

I've been known to do that

Am I the only one who drinks coffee right before going to bed? (it helps me sleep)

Daoine Sidhe

I don't drink much coffee, but I do drink a lot of decaffeinated tea.

Am I the only one who likes non-caffeine sugar?
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

InDeCiSive

Quote from: Daoine Sidhe on June 03, 2013, 07:07:45 PM
I don't drink much coffee, but I do drink a lot of decaffeinated tea.

Am I the only one who likes non-caffeine sugar?

Perhaps.  I am a caffeine junkie, slowly trying to ween myself off it.  Slowly so that I don't have withdraw headaches.

Am I the only one who hates winter entirely?  (And yes Snickerz I hate the ice too, but I just overall hate the cold)

Daoine Sidhe

I don't hate water... I just prefer beverages with flavor.  I can drink flavored water.  :-)

Am I the only one who likes to wander around the house naked?
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

HannibalBarca

No...when it is possible i do; just more comfortable.

Am I the only one who is tired of Gangnam Style?
“Those who lack drama in their
lives strive to invent it.”   ― Terry Masters
"It is only when we place hurdles too high to jump
before our characters, that they learn how to fly."  --  Me
Owed/current posts
Sigs by Ritsu

Daoine Sidhe

You are not.  I, for one, never liked it.  It was dumb from the start.

Am I the only one who finds 90% of the crap on Youtube to be utter stupidity?
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

InDeCiSive

You are not.  I steer clear of Youtube for the most part.

Am I the only one who doesn't make my bed?  I've never seen the reason for it. x.x

Daoine Sidhe

I only make my bed when I want to make it look nice.  Otherwise, it's just unnecessary.

Am I the only one who throws her clothes all over the floor and doesn't pick them up?
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

despickable

No you are not I picked up some clothes the other night and was surprised I actually have a carpet.
Am I the only one who has not read or watch anything to do with something called Game of Thrones?

Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page

InDeCiSive

Not the only one there.  Thought about it, but haven't.

Am I the only one in love with World Market's Blood Orange soda?

Daoine Sidhe

Never had it... so, maybe?  :P

Am I the only one who likes to act childish from time to time?
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Batman4560

Acting like a kid is all I ever do.

....Am I the only one who likes to poke babies and ask the parents who the father is?

Daoine Sidhe

Most likely.

Am I the only one who sleeps until midnight, then is up all night long?
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

HannibalBarca

No, if I go to sleep before midnight, that is...if I don't , then it is up and down all night long.

Am I the only one who rereads both my own posts and my partners, simply because I enjoy them?
Owed/current posts
Sigs by Ritsu

InDeCiSive

Definitely not the only one.  I save all of my threads to my comp and use them for future musing.

Am I the only one who does that?

Loky

I don't think you are the only one. Even though I sometimes save them, often I never reread them.

Am I the only one who finds facebook unappealing?

Daoine Sidhe

Nah.  I don't like social media generally.  Just another way for people to follow you around.

Am I the only one whose hair tries to smother her in her sleep?
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

HannibalBarca

Definitely not...I've known several women who have complained of the same thing.

Am I the only one who ever played AD&D in the World of Greyhawk setting?
Owed/current posts
Sigs by Ritsu

Daoine Sidhe

AD&D?  Attention Deficit and Deficiency? >_>

Am I the only one who doesn't know what AD&D is?
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

cptBacon

Yes, yes you are.

Am I the only one laughing at Daoine?
A super detailed introduction to me:
O/O

My current stories:
The Art of Seduction | Grey Skies
Along for the Ride | She Let Herself Go

Daoine Sidhe

Yes.  You'd better be...  I played the original D&D, I guess.  Shrugs.

Am I the only on who likes to do random things?
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

InDeCiSive

I'd like to say not, but in multiple people doing random things they are no longer random anymore.

And poof we are stuck in a loop.

Am I the only one who wishes for a quiet house, and then once I have it, wishes it wasn't quiet anymore?

Daoine Sidhe

Nah.  I'm there with you.

Am I the only who always seems to have dry hands?
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

HannibalBarca

Mine are normally somewhat dry, not enough to use lotion, but I'm a guy--we don't do anything that could be lightly- or moderately-helpful for ourselves, so we can show off our guy-ness to other guys, and our stupidity to women.

Am I the only one who notices how often someone says 'like' or 'um' during a conversation?
Owed/current posts
Sigs by Ritsu

Daoine Sidhe

No, I notice.  It bothers me.

Am I the only one who prepares food, then lets it set for a couple of hours (mainly because I forget I have it)?
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

InDeCiSive

Not the only one.

Am I the only one who's memory is definitely getting worse?

Daoine Sidhe

I don't think so, but I can't seem to recall having a better memory...

Am I the only woman who likes playing "manly" video games (like Star Wars, Hitman, Splinter Cell)?
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Batman4560

Nope, knights of the old republic all day baby.

Am I the only guy who wears pink at least twice a week?

Daoine Sidhe

Nah.  I know a few.  :-)

Am I the only one who gets bored extremely easily?
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Ayahka

Oh no... I get easily bored too. It's sometimes a disadvantage in roleplays, especially adult ones, because I tend to get bored with scenarios unless there's more than one thing going on. "Yeah, yeah, our characters are in love and have sex, what happens next? They have sex again? ...can't we do something else now, like try to solve a murder mystery or fight tentacle demons or something?"

In fact, that's a related question. Am I the only one who gets really, really bored with playing out romance storylines?

Daoine Sidhe

No.  I get bored with a lot of things easily and often.  Heh.

Am I the only one who thinks about throwing her laptop out the a third-story window?
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

ErikaWyte

Yes you are, cause I dontvown a laptop. ;)

Am I the only one who thinks licking ones own lips is a valid way to tease a guy that's starring at you??

Randall Flagg

Quote from: ErikaWyte on July 11, 2013, 02:57:19 PM
Yes you are, cause I dontvown a laptop. ;)

Am I the only one who thinks licking ones own lips is a valid way to tease a guy that's starring at you??

Probably not, but why aren't they staring at you instead of starring anyways?

Am I the only one that feels the need to fix other people's writing?

ErikaWyte

No...

But am I the only one that has an "auto correct" on their mobile that makes them look completely illiterate?

Randall Flagg

*chuckles*
Most definitely not.

Am I the only one that...

swallows his gum when finished chewing it?

ErikaWyte

Yes...yes you are.

Am I the only one that enjoy Boba Milk Tea?

Daoine Sidhe

Er... not sure what that is.  I imagine someone drinks it, though.

Am I the only one who dislikes wearing clothes?
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Koto0005

Quote from: Daoine Sidhe on July 12, 2013, 06:57:52 AM
Er... not sure what that is.  I imagine someone drinks it, though.

Am I the only one who dislikes wearing clothes?

Not at all. I love to be in minimal clothing at any time I can get away with it.

Am I the only one who still plays games like The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of time?
I'm taking a break.

ErikaWyte

Yes, yes you are

Am I the only one who hates texting while in the bathroom

Koto0005

I hate texting all together so yeah.

Am I the only one who loves to play video games as often as i can, but hates most modern games.
I'm taking a break.

ErikaWyte

Ya...

Am in the only one that wears pigtails in public

Daoine Sidhe

No, I've seen several women wearing pigtails.

Am I the only one who gets distracted?
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

RainyHigh

Not at all!

Am I the only one who has to respond to every message in their inbox even if it is a polite 'no'?
Rainy's Ons and Offs
Currently not open for solo stories

ErikaWyte

Yes you are cause I don't have an indox.

Am I the only one who loves red meat?

diamonedsky

I doubt it. :P

Am I the only one who could reeeaally use a full body massage right now?
O/O   ☆   A/A   ☆   Avatars
Van Halen - Tattoo

ErikaWyte

I could use one.

Am I the only one who smells so good

RainyHigh

Nope! But I so don't think I do yet since I've been out all afternoon in this hot desert weather.

Am I the only one that likes to sing really loud to the music on the radio even while writing?
Rainy's Ons and Offs

Egoyin

Nope. I'm often the same, I try to at least respond in reasonable fashion. If not I feel so bad.

Am I the only one has to wear socks and have blankets on no matter the time of year when going to bed?
......And I Can't Pretend It Doesn't Mean A Thing To Me.

RainyHigh

It seems like it! I don't wear socks in the summer, but I must have a blanket! Unless it's over 115 at night, which is not too often here.

Am I the only one that dislikes conversing on IM's since you feel rushed most of the time?
Rainy's Ons and Offs

ErikaWyte

I hate it too...

Am I the only one who enjoys the feel of their own legs?

cptBacon

Definitely not. I enjoy the feel of your own legs as well ;)

Am I the only one spending too much money on the Steam summer sale?
O/O

My current stories:

ErikaWyte

Yes you are cause I don't even know what that is....

Am I the only one excited I was approved?

TheUltramarine

I don't think so, I'm waiting and hoping to be approved as well.

Am I the only one around here who wakes up in ridiculously early hours during weekends because of the heat?
Want to know more? Check my Ons and Offs
&
My roleplaying ideas

Egoyin

God, no. I slept from 1pm to 6:33pm then went 12:30am and woke up at 6:330am.

Am I the only one on a mission to purchase the complete series of Sailor Moon?

GamerGirl

Maybe, I don't watch that show but others might.

Am I the only one that intentionally sleeps in the shower.

Egoyin

Probably not. I lay and relax in the shower, though.

Am I the only one who recently found out that Bananas are a berry?

GamerGirl

No, I just found out about thirty seconds ago

Am I the only one that is so out of the loop when it comes to gossip that in order to be told the latest happenings they have to hear about five other things

Egoyin

Haha, no. That's so true for me as well

Am the only one who knows that the movie World War Z had a 300 Million budget?

GamerGirl

Yeah

Am I the only one that isn't up to date with the latest movies?

Egoyin

Absolutely not.

Am I the only one who remembers the taco bell dog?

GamerGirl

Oh I had forgotten all about that

Am I the only one who will listen to Gangnam Style, Fallout boy and Frank Sinatra in the same hour?

RainyHigh

No, I have done so before, thanks richard cheese. XD

Am I the only one to accidentally type an entire response in caps lock?
Rainy's Ons and Offs

GamerGirl

Nope I do that all the time

Am I the only one that loves when a typo spells another word?

ErikaWyte

Yes you are the only one...usually my predictive text and auto correct makes me look like an illiterate.

Am I the only one that likes satin sheets?

Daoine Sidhe

Nope.  Love satin.  I used to have a set of black satin sheets.  They were so comfy!  Then the washing machine ate them.  Damn thing.

Anyway... am I the only one who rambles on about things the are unimportant?
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

GamerGirl

No I do that all the time.

Am I the only one who's thirsty right now?

himawari

i'm thirsty too...

am i the only one suffering from a heartbreak...............
(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Himawari’s Fields of Ideas

GamerGirl

Kinda, I think I just got over it last week

Am I the only one who suddenly feels hungry has a strange obsession with food?

Egoyin

God, no! I had some tonsils removed on the fourth and I'm like dying for some actual food. I kind of lost my appetite, though.

Am I the only one who has the ridiculous habit of forgetting words in my sentences, writing words or orally? 

AmberStarfire

I think everyone does from time to time.

Am I the only one who makes up words when the right one eludes me?

Egoyin

I do as well. I try to make the words I come up with sound educated. XD

Am I the only one who eats the crust before the pizza?

TheUltramarine

Nope, especially when it's stuffed. My personal favorite is with Philadelphia cheese.

Am I the only one who gets really upset when finding out le crush has a bf?
&
My roleplaying ideas

Egoyin

Oh, yeah.....Cheese crust pizza. I haven't had that in awhile. And, no, its just a bummer.

Am I the only one who has to rethink the alphabet when looking for something in alphabetical order?

TheUltramarine

Hahaha, not really... and it's something that happened to me lots of times today at work since we were sorting some files and stuff.

Am I the only one who got quite disappointed with how short new Blizzard games are becoming? (Diablo III, Starcraft II)
&
My roleplaying ideas

Egoyin

I saw the advertisements for Diablo III, looked good, heard even from others it was disappointment.

Am I the only one who stays up late just to prove some one wrong on the Internet?

GamerGirl

Well take out on the internet and that's me when I pull all nighters

Am I the only one who can't got to sleep unless their tired but once tired falls asleep instantly

Sofina

No, I have periods like that , and insomnia .

Am I the only person that keeps refreshing the pages to see if I'm approved yet? Lol
We all choose what path we follow..... Come down mine sometime. 

Sofina’s ONs and OFFs

GamerGirl

I'm doing that! only I know I have another 24 hours at least.

Am I the only person who is like in love with food?

Thesunmaid

Quote from: Koto0005 on May 28, 2013, 01:40:01 PM
Oh my god. That's rather funny. My friend Wyatt does the same thing.

I do this too! its actually the white noise that helps me sleep. I moved to a place where its way too quiet. Before I would play a white noise machine or music. But summer in my bedroom...yeah not a good idea not to have a fan in the summer.
Some mornings its just not worth chewing through the leather straps.
Current Status for posts: Caught up (holy shit) Current Status for RP:looking for a few

Daoine Sidhe

No, I love food much more than I should.

Am I the only one who loves alcohol far more than is probably healthy?
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

AmberStarfire

Probably not, but I'm not one of those people. The way I see it, all life is sacred, including annoying bugs (and some people).

Am I the only one who has stacks of books sitting around their house?

cptBacon

No, I definitely agree. People seem to be really polarized on political issues, so you end up with bitter feelings or pointless circle-jerking. My political discussions remain amongst friends.

Am I the only one who believes french fries are merely a vessel to get ketchup to the mouth?
O/O

My current stories:

GamerGirl

Maybe now, I used to think that way but I don't love ketchup quite as much as I used to.

Am I the only one who likes all different kinds of music and feels awkward when my friend that like metal make fun of one direction because I listened to them the night before.

Daoine Sidhe

No, I listen to everything from Christian rock to death metal.  Heh.  Though, I do avoid 1 Direction...

Am I the only one who still plays old games that are even supported by their publishing companies anymore?
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

SpiralSpider

Nope! I do all the time!

Am I the only one who puts craploads of thought into a character or setting even when it's likely that the game won't take?
~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

RainyHigh

Nope! It has happened to me more often than I care to admit. :(

Am I the only one who is able to do a variety of tongue twisters but not walk in a straight line when drunk?

Rainy's Ons and Offs

Jclaymore

Quote from: SpiralSpider on July 26, 2013, 04:08:52 PM
Nope! I do all the time!

Am I the only one who puts craploads of thought into a character or setting even when it's likely that the game won't take?

dude, that happens to 90% of my ideas. Heck often I whip up something completely out of the blue wiith an entire backstory and universe all along, with the characters to make it a complex and deep rp, and then I post it among my ideas or ask someone if he/she is willing to do so, and I get no response at all. then I write something way more general and less detailed, and someone jumps at it.

am I the only one who calls people dude, even if the person I'm talking to is actually a girl?

beanhollow

Hahaha dude, I use it all the time! It doesn't matter if it's a boy of girl but I usually call someone a dude if I'm totally psyched about something or starting to get pissed off about something.

Am I the only one who... can't seem to make any decisions without being indecisive? This is like a daily basis kind of thing for me, even over simple things like what kind of sandwich I want for lunch.

Daoine Sidhe

No, I have issues deciding on anything without some serious thinking.

Am I the only one who hasn't accomplished anything?
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td]

I honor the Oath.
[/td][/tr][/table]

Red Woman

Facebook isn't my thing either, I do have Twitter though

Am I the only one that needs music while working?

ErikaWyte

Am I the only one that wants to suck dick right now?

Jclaymore

Quote from: Daoine Sidhe on July 28, 2013, 10:03:05 PM
No, I have issues deciding on anything without some serious thinking.

Am I the only one who hasn't accomplished anything?
nope, I didn't accomplish much either, it actually makes me feel pretty worthless at times <.>

Quote from: Red Woman on July 29, 2013, 01:41:52 AM
Facebook isn't my thing either, I do have Twitter though

Am I the only one that needs music while working?
I have that too, I can't do anything without some decent music.

am I the only who keeps discussing the weirdest things ranging from the snare-theory to the definition of insanity with friends, without actually being supposed to get that stuff but understanding it anyway?