News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Batman for Marvel

Started by Batman4560, July 03, 2013, 11:45:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kepesk

Sorry! Was posting.  O:)
What's goin on, Cas'. Are you alright...?
One swallow does not a summer make
~ Aristotle
My ons and offs     My art gallery here on Elliquiy

Cascalence

Yeah, just people blowing up my phone now.  Trying to incite more drama.  I like drama in my rp, not in my life.  Quite frankly, if you start drama in my life, I cut you out of it.  It's the reason why I really only have two best friends, and no other friends (unless you count online people).
Anyway!  Is cool, Kepesk.  Nice post, btw.  Loved that Jake got the name of the author wrong XD.
Casca's O/O's--A work in progress

Demigod1945

I have say that was a good post by Kepesk, even if he said my character wasn't intelligent.

Demigod1945

And in my last post I dont know why i put 1998, I MEANT 2008 sorry lol.

Kepesk

Quote from: Demigod1945 on July 07, 2013, 12:36:25 AM
I have say that was a good post by Kepesk, even if he said my character wasn't intelligent.
Nooo, Demigod! I was saying that my character wasn't intelligent cuz he got the author's name wrong. :P Sorry. I was trying to shorthand my oc comments, and got caught with pronoun usage. ::) Your character's super intelligent!
Jake has a high Intuition (which he needs on account of his power...) He's just not super intelligent. That's all.  :-)
~ Aristotle

Cascalence

Dude, Aaron just basically called out Samuel about nagging Jake about his earbuds.
Laughing so hard right now...your poor char.

Demigod1945

I know right!! I thought the same thing Cas, and its cool kepesk..........FOR NOW hahaha

Cascalence

Anyway~~~  *skips off to make another post for Karen*

Demigod1945

Ok Cas this may sound extremely weird, but are you an english teacher in rl? and is your last name nixon?

Cascalence

Nupe.  But I do work very well with the English language.  To the point of being able to diagram sentences.  It's a little difficult, but I think I can still do that....

Demigod1945

Ok just wondering, you remind me of my old english teacher from high school lol. And I love the reactions from all the characters who are like "What, your a teacher!!!! But your so young!!!!!" puts a huge grin on my face every time i read it.

Demigod1945

I think I'll let Cas get a post in, then I'll post again.

Cascalence

I posted~
My Karen is passionate and dutiful about her work!
...I still wanna know what Kepesk has planned.  DURN IT!

Demigod1945

AHHH  I keep forgetting the stinking header!!! I'll try better next time.

Cascalence

*patpat*  Is oki, Demi.  Just try to remember when you can, that's all ^^

Demigod1945

Okay, one more post and then I'm off to bed. Also I won't be able to post at all tomorrow. AT ALL. So bat if you would like to NPC Sammy old boy, you have my upmost permission, just make sure he stays smart, cold, and stern for the most part, that is if you want to NPC him of course.

Cascalence

Awwwww...bed so early?  And no Demi tomorrow?  ...T_T.
Okay, it wouldn't be early.  It's after 1 AM here.  I'm just used to staying up till 4 AM.

Demigod1945

Yeah, I'm going on a road trip tomorrow so I'll have no computer for the whole day, but I will be here monday!!!

Kepesk

Ugh. I'm up...but not sure for how much longer...  -_-
And I just found out I won't be on tomorrow either! ~rage~ Weird... Road trip for me tomorrow, too, DG. Maybe we'll pass each other on the road!  :D

I'll try to somehow clue you in if I can, Cas'. Just not sure how to go about doing it...  :-\
~ Aristotle

Demigod1945

Ha cool kespeck, I'll look for anyone wearing headphones or earbuds XD.

Batman4560

Oh the irony, I too wont be on most of tomorrow. Its my dungeons and dragons night.

Cascalence

Ah, well...have fun on the trip!  I've never actually roadtripped....
And cool, we'll see you Monday!  After you make another post, that is.
Speaking of posts, it's really actually on Kepesk now.  You and I have both made posts the most recently >>
But I won't blame you if you want to go ahead and post again.  After all, Sam is separated from everyone else, and you could post him finishing up his work and going to bed.
And I ~think~ Batman would be okay with us lapsing to the next day here soon.  There isn't much more to do for the day we're on.

Wait...no Kepesk tomorrow either?  ...SADFAIC.  Imma be all alone!  ...Well...I will do my best to not make too many posts.  Though that may not be a problem, I dunno yet.  Also, I want to wait for EndofDivine to catch up at some point, and Seranova still needs to make a post....  So...I'll do my best to behave.

Dude...No Batman either.

...I'll be...all alone...T^T

Batman4560

I will be back around....11pm or so

Demigod1945

Well Cas, looks like you're all by your lonesome tomorrow :( I should be back by at least 4:00 my time, which seems to your time to Cas.

Cascalence

Quote from: Batman4560 on July 07, 2013, 01:23:06 AM
I will be back around....11pm or so
*sniffles* At least I'll get to see one of you for a while, then.

Quote from: Demigod1945 on July 07, 2013, 01:23:54 AM
Well Cas, looks like you're all by your lonesome tomorrow :( I should be back by at least 4:00 my time, which seems to your time to Cas.
Yays!