Star Wars... Post Jedi Purge/Pre-Rebellion RP (preferably FEMALE MECHANIC WANTED

Started by MaiMizzu, May 03, 2014, 07:50:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

apygoos

Quote from: Ghostly on June 25, 2014, 12:30:58 AM
Ooh- males of the male-liking persuasion are my specialty. ;)
if you really would be interested in a story for the long haul [which we hope ends up lasting for years] then by all means make it, seeing as no female has stepped up.

Ghostly

I actually have a Nagai character who could easily fit the bill. On the surface he's an easy-going dreamer, but deep down he's very traditional and loyal.

From my understanding, the Nagai are basically space drow who were in conflict with the jedi a generation or two pre-purge. He was brought up very anti-jedi which could create some friction.

apygoos

hm, well while you has that out ,i wonder if others will attempt to app. while im not the gm for the game[even though im the captain]. im not sure an anti-jedi upbringing would be all that well for the game, i could be wrong, but w/e

Ghostly

He wouldn't be for the empire or anything. He's not against the jedi as individuals, he's just a little wary of the insitution

MaiMizzu

The definition of a hero, at least in my mind, is someone who can protect what is right. To change and stop the wrong. To fight against the forces that seek to destroy you. And, at the very least ... live life well, and enjoy it with those you love.