The Pony Palace - Freeform extreme Sandbox, SLGBTQI welcome; Need Female Players

Started by Chrystal, July 08, 2014, 05:59:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mtpersson

It would be nice to have some male characters...surprised there aren't any yet lol

Nymphadora

Quote from: Dashenka on July 20, 2014, 11:52:45 AM
Just because I'm bored and autistic, here is a list of what we have so far:

Staff:
Rachel Helman, female, played by Chrystal. GM
Charlotte Helman, female, played by Dashenka. co-GM

Riders:
Camilla Holmwood, female, played by Sinestra.
Kristina Frisk, female, played by Mtpersson.

Ponys:
Meghan Foster, female, played by Nymphadora. co-GM
Angel, female, played by Blinkin.
Jaana Kyllönen, female, played by Miroque.
Mi Yeon Hee / Ada, female, played by Rosaeve.
Maya Shepard, female, played by TheDefiantPirate.
Sherry, female, played by DarkCassandra.

I think we have two more interests that will soon be giving us their character sheets. Pretty sure these will be female characters as well. That means so far, we only got female characters.

Nicely done! I love a good list!  Right up there with a well done spreadsheet.
My Meggy is staff as well though ;)
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Rate:Weekly give or take
Availability:
Unavailable for new plottings, sorry.
O&Os Please review
♪As flawed as you may think you are, you're perfect to me!♪

Dashenka

Quote from: Miroque on July 20, 2014, 12:19:31 PM
Dashenka: Why dont you put that list on the first post... to keep it on time.

Chrystal has that powers, I don't :D

Quote from: Nymphadora on July 20, 2014, 12:26:39 PM
Nicely done! I love a good list!  Right up there with a well done spreadsheet.
My Meggy is staff as well though ;)

I'll edit.
Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

SpiralSpider

I'm thinking about making a male second character. But first I want to make sure my first has been approved. ^.^'
~ My Ons/Offs, Characters and general RP info ~ Where am I?

"If you get hurt, hurt them back. If they kill you... walk it off."

Blinkin

I considered making a male, but as I'm only passingly familiar with pony-play, I didn't think that I could pull it off. I'm a horrible dom to start with as it is.
"I am a Southern Gentleman, which means that I'm a rogue and a scoundrel. When I'm not kissin' the hands of married women, I'm slipping off their wedding rings."
My Ons' & offs'
Absenses & Apologies (Updated 3/02/23)
Blinkins' Thinkin's (Story Ideas)
Yes, I really am blind.
Being Literate is the ability to read and understand a language. When you ask for literate, what you are looking for is Verbosity, which is the ability to use lots of words without actually saying very much... like politicians. I consider myself both literate and verbose.

Hazy Sky

Quote from: Mtpersson on July 20, 2014, 12:25:41 PM
It would be nice to have some male characters...surprised there aren't any yet lol

I'm just finishing one off. I haven't found his picture as yet, but that's the only piece that's missing. Pending approval there will be at least one male character joining soon. :)
Looking for and accepting new stories.

Current earworms
Kallax
The Midnight
WOLFCLUB

Chrystal

Thanks, oh bored and autistic one, that is really useful.

Quote from: Miroque on July 20, 2014, 12:19:31 PM
Dashenka: Why dont you put that list on the first post... to keep it on time.

I will do so as soon as I get back to my computer

Quote from: SpiralSpider on July 20, 2014, 01:40:24 PM
I'm thinking about making a male second character. But first I want to make sure my first has been approved. ^.^'

Didn't anyone approve her yet? I thought we were all agreed she was okay?

Quote from: Blinkin on July 20, 2014, 01:59:36 PM
I considered making a male, but as I'm only passingly familiar with pony-play, I didn't think that I could pull it off. I'm a horrible dom to start with as it is.

You know, male characters can be submissive too. I would love to see  some  male ponies.

Quote from: skyre on July 20, 2014, 02:08:41 PM
I'm just finishing one off. I haven't found his picture as yet, but that's the only piece that's missing. Pending approval there will be at least one male character joining soon. :)

Great to know.

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

SpiralSpider

Quote from: Chrystal on July 20, 2014, 02:35:45 PM

Didn't anyone approve her yet? I thought we were all agreed she was okay?

I hadn't heard back from you after I edited the whole face mask thingie.

Since she's OK - should I post her here?

fezesarecool

I can play a male pony, can you maybe do a massive favor and PM me what I need to tell you about my character etc? Just so I don't have to go through all of this thread. :)

Dashenka

SpiralSpider

Player ID: SpiralSpider
Pony Character

Character Basics
Name: "Dauphine"
(Legal name is Melody Parker)
Orientation: Pansexual
Virgin: No
Nationality: US Citizen
Previous Job: Melody had a brief stint as a plus-sized model before marrying a friend of her father's. Afterward (and until she came to the island) she was a housewife.

Character Appearance
Height: 5'11
Weight: 187 pounds
Hair Colour: Bright Auburn (and very, very long - as pictured)
Eye Colour: gray
Build: buxom/voluptuous/Rubenesque (in the truest sense of the words) She's got a bit of jiggle to her curvy, accentuated womanly frame. She also has overflowing F cups to go with that ;)
Distinguishing marks: her flawless, creamy skin is as of yet unmarked.

Character Specifics
Likes: being pampered, being praised, being shown off, moderate pain (especially when given as a playful 'punishment'), gourmet vegetarian food, organic fruits/vegetables, popcorn,having her hair brushed or styled and pony play (of course)
Dislikes: meat, leather, having her hair cut, poor hygiene, being treated as any other type of animal (she is also not very fond of full face masks - they make her feel like her handler doesn't like her face)

Personality: Melly is a smiling, charismatic southern belle. She is kind and generous with her time, help and possessions. However, she is also a bit lazy without the proper motivation and she is quite proud and vain. She likes to think of herself as the human equivalent of a dappled gray mare, far more of a horse than a pony, and a lot of that comes from how she tends to tower over many of the other female ponies. Her pride ends up being what others can use to motivate her, by giving her something of a challenge to prove herself. Of course, as often as not, she would volunteer to run the race or errand just for fun.

She's friendly, talkative and a bit playful - especially with the other ponies. With new 'riders' she tends to tease and disobey at first, testing the waters and seeing how much she can get away with. While that playful tease always stays to some extent, any rider who's earned her trust and/or love could easily get her under control with a single stern word or serious phrase. Her trusted handlers could also easily calm her once she became scared or angered. However, she can be somewhat possessive of those she's come to have a strong relationship with and doesn't accept a new pony's place in the team easily if she has to share the attentions of a favorite with them.

History: She was born into your typical conservative WASP family. Her parents were well-off and well-connected. She grew up with two siblings, one of each sex, private instructors in her early life and elite academies from 8th grade, onward. She was groomed to make a fine wive for a CEO or a politician since her family thought it best that ladies hold only supportive roles in business but were the foundation of any home. Church and college were seen as the two most acceptable places to find a spouse, though she didn't understand the point of going to school if you weren't allowed to make something of yourself.

She attended two years of college, obtaining an Associate's Degree while modeling on the side. Then she took a break at the request of her parents. It seemed they found a match for her among the rich businessmen her father had been dealing with for years. Chester was more than a decade her senior, he was from the same walk of life of her parents and was more interested in her as for bragging rights than for any amount of love or family. She never went back to school, choosing in stead to follow her parent's wishes to marry Chester. Afterward, she settled into the life of a homemaker but hated it after the first week of playing pretend.

Chester was hardly ever home and when he was there, he seemed like barely an acquaintance. They had a sex life but it wasn't anything like she'd expected and he never seemed to show her any other affection, aside from a peck on the cheek before going to work. She grew restless, turning to various hobbies to channel her energy. But it wasn't until she began to have an online presence that she really found her calling. She took on the hobby of online roleplay and quickly became exposed to more and more kinks and delicious ideas. Feeling bad about the lack of emotional connection she had with her husband, she decided to try to fix things through physical means. She tried to arrange for more romantic occasions, which he indulged in at first. Later, she began to try to spice up their sex life with a variety of ideas she was exposed to with her writing partners. When they got to the point that it was obvious to Chester that these were definitely not prompts taken from a ladies' magazine, he harshly rejected the new activities and props, making her feel ashamed for her interest.

After a few days, Chester apologized for "overreacting" and Melody took a weekend trip to a spa at his suggestion. She cycled through indignant anger, loneliness and shame until another customer picked up on her behavior and struck up a conversation. For one reason or another, she found it easy to relate to the other woman, even though their backgrounds were hardly similar. The girl, Elise, was Italian and had bright purple hair and various facial piercings. When the cause of Melly's frustration became apparent, the knowing Elise took her out of the spa and to a fetish club she was familiar with. After that experience, Melody was faced with the choice of heading back to her mundane, restrictive life or giving in to the BDSM lifestyle that had come to trill her so much.

She reached an understanding with Chester, that she could continue to indulge in those activities so long as no one around where they lived found out about it. He didn't want to look bad and her parents didn't want this to bring her family shame, but Mel was far more interested in having fun than complying with their wishes anymore. They didn't 'disown' her per se, but she began to attend fewer and fewer family functions and they began to gloss over her name or speaking about her life. The more time she spent away from them, the less she cared about what they thought about her choices.

Pony play became her favorite fetish and she moved to Chicago in order to take part in some of the more diverse fetish clubs there. Before long she came to find out about The Pony Palace and petitioned for a job with them since it seemed like nothing could be a sweeter setup for a girl like her.

Pony Specifics
Player Sexual Preferences:  anyone (who does not have 'overweight partners' listed as a 'never' or 'dislike' in their preferences, of course!  ;) )

Pony Equipment
Head - Ons: Ears, bits, plumes, Bridles, collars, ball gags
Head - Offs: none
Arms - Ons: hoof gloves
Arms - Offs: monoglove
Body - Ons: Corsets, harness, harness tail
Body - Offs: none
Legs - Ons: Hoof Boots (yes! <3) (any in this category is good, though)
Legs - Offs: none
Activities - On: All except offs (particularly likes the idea of being used as a brood mare and bred with other ponies. I would also like to see her pierced, tattooed ("branded") or marked in some other way, perhaps)
Activities - Off: Four legged pony play (except in close quarters) or milking - "I'm a pony, not a cow!"

Link to Player Ons/off or Prefs matrix: My O/O thread, My 'preferences'

Other Info: Face Claim: Christina Hendricks. While Melody is still currently married, her husband seeks an annulment and may push for divorce if a sufficient amount of time passes without Mel in the public eye.

SpiralSpider

Working on a rider character now. Can't wait to get a chance at a third character, though.... got a delicious idea for a male pony.<3

Chrystal

Just to re-iterate, please do not post character sheets here until they have been approved by Nymphadora,  Dashenka or myself.

Thanks.

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

fezesarecool

Sorry, didn't realized that had to be approved. Any idea on when my character will be approved? And should I take the post of this for now? or leave it on till it's approved?

Dashenka

You should probably hear from any of us soon. Chrystal and me are in England, Nympha is in the Colonies. Give her some time to react :D

SpiralSpider

Hazy Sky

Current earworms
Kallax
The Midnight
WOLFCLUB

Mtpersson

Hazy Sky

Quote from: Mtpersson on July 20, 2014, 04:33:07 PM
The lands of butchered English :-P

And just look at the mess you lot have made since without us around to keep you civilised and cultured. :P

*Polishes and adjusts his monocle and sips his Earl Grey tea before going back to filling in the Times cryptic crossword with a fountain pen. Black ink naturally.*

Current earworms
Kallax
The Midnight
WOLFCLUB

SpiralSpider

Speaking of the British....

I'm reserving Tom Hiddleston for my 2nd character... >.>

Nymphadora

A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Availability:
O&Os Please review

Hazy Sky

Current earworms
Kallax
The Midnight
WOLFCLUB

Nymphadora

A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Availability:
O&Os Please review

Hazy Sky

Quote from: Nymphadora on July 20, 2014, 06:01:46 PM
Don't make me come over there skyre! :P

*Points out that his remark was also incorrect and was therefore a joke. Sticks his tongue out at lovely Nymph.* :P

Current earworms
Kallax
The Midnight
WOLFCLUB

SpiralSpider