Trouble in River City (NC EX)

Started by DreadD, August 04, 2008, 12:57:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DreadD

There's been some... Strange events lately in River City.  Strange howling in the park at night, and a new strip club has opened up on main street, despite stringent laws against such things, but no official move has been made against it.  A strange woman has started selling bizarre looking liquids in a corner store that seems to have... Always been there, but always seemed... Empty before.  Nothing has happened... Yet, it seems, but River City is heading for a good deal of trouble.

This will be a freeform erotic horror game that will be nesting in the Extreme portion of the forums.  Why?  Because people will die.  Maybe a man will make love to a succubus until she consumes his soul, or until he's used so much of his body fluids to create semen that he dehydrates.  A woman may be brutally raped by a werewolf, and perhaps consumed afterwards.  I do not garuntee any sort of survival for the characters involved, but I can garuntee some fun for the players if this appeals at all.

RedEve

"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

DreadD

Okay, at the moment the first player to be interestead has started to poke about the city, what would interest you about it?

RedEve

Well, as you can see in the one-on-one game requests, I am currently looking to play a "victim" in a NC exotic rp, and your rp idea seems to fit that description.

DreadD

Fair enough, though there's no... Survival garuntee on this one, you may cycle through a couple characters if any of them get... Eaten.  So, I guess a bit of a discription of your character and what they're doing in River City would be good, and then we can go, methinks.

RedEve

Well, it might be easier if you gave me some idea of the kind of people who live in River City? :)

DreadD

A fair query!  The first thread, in which I do a good deal of discribing the city is here:

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19176.0

I think the first post should, at least somewhat, help answer your query.

Inkidu

I find it strange that you happened to get the name for this horror-erotica RP from a the musical, "The Music Man."
If you're searching the lines for a point, well you've probably missed it; there was never anything there in the first place.

DreadD

That's just my twisted sense of humor and love of musical referances kicking in, I was like "Oh, crap, there's trouble in a city, what on earth am I going to name it?"...

And where else would there be trouble? >_>

shadowheart

Interesting.

Am interested.  Survival not guaranteed not a problem.

Lorelei

Caia Tenn

(Insert pertinent or humorous comment here.)

DreadD

Well then, I'm sure I can work with interest.  Heh...  Anyways, those still interestead can PM me with character ideas and we can talk about how you want to... Get started.  Contacting me over IM is even better, and leads to faster responses most days >_>

The Great Triangle

I can go and play a shapeshifter stalking his way through River city if it's needed.

Or possibly a tentacle demon that posesses people and turns them into serial killers, if that;s more in line with people's O/O.   :)

Meow!  I'm a kitty; made of fire.

Ons and Offs

The Dark Raven

I'm intereseted, sight unseen.  I will read the descrip tommorrow after some sleep. ;-)

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

DreadD

I am back after some unusual circumstances, as noted in a link in my signature, but am now back and think I'll be starting this up again, post here or IM if still/now interestead.

shadowheart

OK, I posted interest the first time around, and will post re-interest the second time around.

Videospirit

This is interesting, what kind of characters are you expecting though?