Looking for experienced writing partner for some cuddling.

Started by Nachtmahr, February 09, 2011, 07:41:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nachtmahr

Hello thar! :D

~Await the Dawn With Her Kiss of Redemption, My Firebird!~
~You Were the Queen of the Souls of Man Before There Was the Word~

Wolfy

Color me interested for a Furries or X-men/Mutants RP. :D

Moon Hound Hati

Young superheroes looks interesting. But do you mean existing superheroes or ones we make up ourselves? I'm more for the latter, to be honest.
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

Nachtmahr

Ooooh, who's a good wuffie? Who's a good wuffie?! Yuw awe! Yus yuw awe! Hai Wolfy! PM me! ^^

As for superheroes, well, that completely up to you really whether you like making something up or taking a role :P

redryder

I'd be down for a straight-up, old-fashioned, M/F tale of romance, set in late teens/early 20s. Feel free to PM, etc.

Derick

Did someone say 'romantic ??' I am  listening.. Long Term ?? Not totally focused on sex  ?? Where have you been hiding ? I can do the 'boy meets girl' scenario in just about  any era -  Greek to Modern and everything in between, although Victorian is nice. Even the boy meets girl in a bar and says 'hello' scene doesn't have to be like all the others..
    Different settings .. consensual as in teacher/student (like illicit affairs), non consensual as in a capture setting.. pirates, invading general, Viking etc  finds young girl..
   More details in my O/O, and if you have any interest, please PM me.

Derick

PS I like to cuddle too.
"Love never dies a natural death. It dies because we don't know how to replenish its source. It dies of blindness and errors and betrayals. It dies of illness and wounds; it dies of weariness, of withering, of tarnishing." - Anais Nin

My O/O - Story Ideas - F List

Nachtmahr

Thanks to everybody who've replied, but i think im gonna cut this off here, socializing with 50% of the site in one go is going to be tough enough xD Thanks people!