Crystalline Academy • Recruitment Thread

Started by AliceInLace, February 12, 2015, 06:12:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Starcry on February 23, 2015, 09:52:26 PM
Little thing here for anyone still interested:

Since I have both the Earth prince ANND Sapphire princess I have decided to simply play one because of my stupidness. I wrote out a nice long post and E ate it and I didn't back it up. As you can appreciate this has demotivated me to play the prince as I spent a considerable amount of time writing the post and now I am just.... blah about it. So with this in mind I have decided to free up the space for Florian.

Anyone interested in the prince has two options:

Take the character I spent a few days creating: (Feel free to make some changes if you don't like him.)

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=223699.msg10988787#msg10988787

Or feel free to make your own. Either way you will also need to pm LamentingQuill as she will be your twin sister.

awww, I was looking forward to working closely with you. Oh well, I still wuvz you -hugs-

Inari

You will still have the prospect of the sapphire princess putting her hands all over Saria's face. X3

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Starcry on February 23, 2015, 10:40:09 PM
You will still have the prospect of the sapphire princess putting her hands all over Saria's face. X3

Hahahaha!

LamentingQuill

Inari

Bumping this because we really need an Earth prince ASAP. Even if you yourselves are not interested please pass the link onto someone who might be.

LamentingQuill

Quote from: Starcry on February 24, 2015, 04:59:56 PM
Bumping this because we really need an Earth prince ASAP. Even if you yourselves are not interested please pass the link onto someone who might be.

Indeed we do!

Charlemagne

Quote from: Starcry on February 24, 2015, 04:59:56 PM

I'd be interested in the Prince.

AliceInLace

18+ RP Discord ♥ The Enchanted Inkwell | O/O & A/A Thread | Solo Request and Ideas | Status:  Active | Games: 2 | Posts Owed: 1

Usually Updated At The End Of The Night

Inari

Now we just need a healing princess since the original dropped out. :o

LamentingQuill

Quote from: ItsOzone on February 25, 2015, 06:19:00 PM
I'd be interested in the Prince.

Shoot me the details when everything is settled so I can make the necessary alterations in my own stuff.

AliceInLace

18+ RP Discord ♥ The Enchanted Inkwell | O/O & A/A Thread | Solo Request and Ideas | Status:  Active | Games: 2 | Posts Owed: 1

DarkNevaeh

Yea...who wants to join me in dominating the world in the name of HEALING!?!?!?!

>.>

I mean...*cough cough*...perhaps someone would like to be the princess of my kingdom?

DarkNevaeh

...>.>

IDEAS!

*flies off to write about Curationum*

AliceInLace

Mellific

I'm interested in this and have been keeping an eye on it for some time. I was waiting to see if I could really juggle my other group game and a second group game on top of that, but due to the pace over there, I believe that I can manage it. If you are still looking for someone to play a particular role, I'm more than willing to. Sounds like the Princess of Healing is the one remaining spot? Is that correct?

O/O | A/A | MM

Inari

Thank god!

Yes yes yes we need one.

I was just about to make a profile to fill the hole as a temp measure but you coming along to fill this spot lifts that off my shoulders! X3

Just pm Alice the dibs form at the front and then get cracking on the profile and send that off to her as well. <3

Mellific

O/O | A/A | MM

Outlaw Fallen

Also, feel free to pop into OOC and introduce yourself, Mellific ^.^
"I fought the decisions that called and lost
My mark has the relevant piece in this
I will come reformed
In short, for the murder of those I court
I bless the hour that holds your fall
I will kill you all" - Coheed & Cambria
A/A's UPDATED! (6/6/19) | Desires | Outlaw-bait

"Doesn't love always begin that way; with the illusion more real than the woman?" - Jean-Luc Picard

Inari

Now all the royals are filled once more we just need teachers. :)

Mellific

If I'm accepted, and if doubles are allowed, I wouldn't mind playing the role of a teacher to fill up some necessary roles. Just not aware of which roles are still needed.

O/O | A/A | MM

Inari

I think you will be accepted and we do allow for doubles. <3

Praxis

Would I be able to write a history or numerology professor?

Upon approval of course.