My kinky Bucket List!!!! (Story and smut looking for f)

Started by Justin1, March 06, 2020, 09:17:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Justin1

I am an advanced-literate, third tense descriptive writer that I'm looking for the same.
I am so much involve in real life based plays with so much of erotica swinging freely in the same. The ratio would be smut/story, 70/30.

I mostly like doing plots based on cheating and affairs. But then I also don't want these affairs to be motivated by the materialistic factors, for example money or success but purely by one or other human emotions. And realism complimented by authentic characters is them is, must.

Otherwise, I wish you the best of luck as you continue on in your search.

Below are the few pairings an scenarios I am craving at the moment.

Pairings -
Young girl × Married man
Conservative housewife × Thug
Daughter in law × father in law
Local × tourist
Witness × corrupt cop

Scenarios-
Parting sex
Sex recording on camera
Girl gets caught stealing from the mall.

These are current pairing and scenes that I have, I will continue to update. If you want to suggest anything new please go ahead. Also there is this important thing, I like these lower class, chaotic, dingy, raw setting with real life characters.

This one plot idea would give you an insight about what types I prefer:
(Her husband is an honest, lower rank cop -- who is always busy and also earns minimum wages. In simple words his honesty and hardwork has led the family to live; a lower, middle class: stature of life. The family consist of the housewife(36), hubby(37) and a son.

They stay in a cheap-- rented small apartment in the shabby neighborhood of the city. Now, Mc -- Murphy Fuss (42) is a local, street thug in that area...
He is bald, hairy and thick, both hands have been tattoed. He is two faced, sweet talking, selfish, cunning bastard! He is a betrayer, he is never satisfied and always has bad eyes on women! That's why no one, including other thugs want him around. They don't respect him and always want to push him away. But still Murphy has his way and that's why he is still in the buisness: though with bad reputation.

Murphy has surpisingly convinced the cop's wife in an affair with him, which has been ON for a week now!

How this all gonna look like, and move ahead-- I want to play. Looking for partners who don't ghost, cooperates in scene building, and always creative.)

As I want to play this with realism. One has to understand that there come such scenes now and then which are boring or repetative. I don't want such partners who would wait for such scenes to passby, but they should make them interesting with details and creativity. I am looking for such partners who knows no dead ends!

I have a list of kink why don't choose the kinks and limits you want to add or remove! Also you can also specify if there is something you wants to add.
Kink list
Abuse
Ahegao
Alcoholplay
Alpha Males
Anti-feminism
Aphrodisiac
BDSM
Bimbofication
Bloodplay
Body modding
Body worship
Body writing
Brainwashing
Breastplay
Breast abuse
Breeding
Bukkake
Cannibalism
Cheating
Cervix penetration
Clothed sex
Cock worship
Control
Corruption
Creampies
Cuckolding
Cum inflation
Discipline
Exhibitionism
Facials
Feeding
Foodplay
Group sex
Heat/rut
Huge tits (G-cup and H-cup)
Humiliation
Hypnosis
Images
Immersion
Innocence
Instant hookups
Interracial
Licking
Lust
Male supremacy
Male worship
Massive Cocks
MILFs
Mindbreaking
Misogyny
Objectification
Office
Orgies
Psychological abuse
Psychological elements
Public sex
Public humiliation
Questioning
Questions
Raceplay
Racism (as a fetish)
Roughness
Rough sex
Sex training
Schoolgirl
School setting
Sluttification
Slut training
Snuff
Violence
Voyeurism
Worship
Woundplay
Con
Dub-con
Toiletplay
Beastiality
Feet

Thanks.

Justin1

Justin1

Looking for s new partner for the gig!! Thanks.

Justin1

Justin1

Justin1

I am looking for a new genuine active player for this play thanks!!

Justin1

Justin1