A game of Truth or Dare (Closed)

Started by AribethAmkiir, September 02, 2012, 04:19:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stargirl

Hi. Are you still needing female characters?

I was thinking to make a foreign student that is shy but kind of trying to get into the culture. She also don't know but she is naturally very submissive and too much gullible.

ManyMindsManyVoices

Quote from: AribethAmkiir on September 28, 2012, 04:35:59 PM
A few things to keep in mind:

-The characters all live together, in the same house.
-The characters will have lived together for approximately a month when the game begins.
-The characters need to at least tolerate each other.  Enough so that they'd be willing to perform sexually oriented dares with each other.

It should also be mentioned that we do have 1 wallflower type already.  Not to say we can't have another, but if the character is shy then there needs to be some type of internal motivation to interact with their housemates.  Another question is why would a "wallflower" move in to a house that is housing 7 other individuals.  Just because a character is shy doesn't mean they have to be happy being shy or that they must remain shy.  I believe there are a few characters that would be happy to "pull" a naturally shy person along and the game happening at the characters' residence may help alleviate some of those insecurities.

"Unless I'm mistaken, we're still looking. The post above (if you may have missed it) is a good one to read, as it elaborates more on the plot of the game. Otherwise, unless Aribeth says otherwise, go ahead and post a profile, Stargirl."
My O/Os * Everyone should read 1/0

This is the Oath of the Drake. You should take it.

stargirl

Name: Emma Dahl
Sexual Orientation: Straight (But she may get to know otherwise)
Appearance:
Personality: She have grown as a simple town girl, so is kind of ingenuous more than shy, but she is really shy too. Anyway, she open to learn, she may just be surprised how much she will learn. What she don't know about herself is that she is really true gullible and also of a very submissive nature.
Hobbies: Emma wants to make friends and learn more about people. As she is still adapting to the new country, she have been travel around a lot, going shop and very likely seeing all that has to be seen in the Sunny California.
History: Emma got this scholarship to study in US. That was the most amazing thing in the life of the girl that have been born in a small town in Sweden. She have never been out of her town before this and now the world feels like so big.
Character Likes: She is actually of a very submissive nature, so any strong wiled man can get her heart easily.
Character Dislikes: She is not kind of lis liking people as she have so much to learn, but weak man don't make her mind.
Player's O/O's: I'm very open. Just no bathroom play or dead things please. Just like her, I like to learn.
Any other notes:  Just ask me.

AribethAmkiir

Welcome to the game Stargirl.

Please look over the Out of Character thread, you can find it here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=153103.0

We are now looking for another male character since we've had a player step out.

A few things to keep in mind:

-The characters all live together, in the same house.
-The characters will have lived together for approximately a month when the game begins.
-The characters need to at least tolerate each other.  Enough so that they'd be willing to perform sexually oriented dares with each other.

TheRaven

I can put a male character together for you.  ;D
"Hey," said Shadow. "Huginn or Muninn, or whoever you are"
The bird turned, head tipped, suspiciously, on one side, and it stared at him with bright eyes.
"Say 'Nevermore,'" said Shadow.
"Fuck you," said the raven.

AribethAmkiir

Thank you for your interest Raven. 

We've had another player drop, and I'm tired of recruiting for the game.  I'm going to call it done with 6 people and go forward from there.  I'll be sure to contact you if we recruit for the game again.

Thanks,
-Ari