private (between rifeheart and silverroses2009)

Started by darkvamplips, June 16, 2009, 11:37:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

darkvamplips

Unexpected pain shoots through Jeff’s abdomen bringing him bad to consciousness with a start. Fighting the paramedics, he tries to reach down, wanting to feel what was causing so much pain. The girl next to him touches his arm and he stills his movements, with resignation he reclines back on the stretcher and allows the paramedics to work on him unhindered.

“How bad is it Sis?”, Jeff questions his twin sister on the bench next to him in the ambulance. His voice sounded hollow and distant to him. Maybe it was from the horribly loud grating of metal as the car smashed into the wall leaving his ears ringing even now or maybe it was just the life seeping from him causing this effect. Either way he knew he was in trouble from the look on his twin’s face.

Weakly he reaches to her to hold her hand, whether for self comfort or to comfort her he can tell for sure. All he knew was that he needed the connection, something to focus on besides the pain in his body or the lethargy in his mind. “It will be ok sis. Don’t I always come through?” grimacing in pain he tries to assuage the worry from her face.
He once said "If he ever hurt you I will walk again to hurt him." Well he did hurt me and where is my friend? RIP Coby you are still on mind even after 10 years.

My request thread:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=29818

darkvamplips

When Jeff came to she jumped not expecting him to come back to consciousness. Tears streamed down her face as she heard his voice filter through her thoughts. There was an air mask over his face letting him breathe oxygen to help him breathe easier. They were in the same car crash together but he swerved so she would not get hurt. In the end it almost cost him his life she would never forgive himself if he died and she lived. When he reaches for her hand she gripped his tightly and the tears streamed down her cheeks more and more. "You'll be fine." She said not wanting to tell him how bad he actually was. Maybe she was trying to convince herself more then she was trying to convince him. He looked pretty beat up.
He once said "If he ever hurt you I will walk again to hurt him." Well he did hurt me and where is my friend? RIP Coby you are still on mind even after 10 years.

My request thread:

Rifeheart

Gripping his sister's hand like the life line it is, Jeff hears the sirens wailing seemingly in the distance. At least she's OK. Trying to reach for her face with his other hand to brush away her tears his smile turns into a coughing spasm. He feels himself slipping and fights with all his will to hold on to what little life he has left. Oh god please, he silently begs for help from above. His only answer the paramedic moving the mask aside to help clear his airway of blood.

darkvamplips

"Jeff?" She cried out gripping his hand when he started coughing again. "Please don't die." A soft whimper escaped her throat as she saw the oxygen mask get removed by the paramedic. A white tube was slid into his mouth and suctioned out the blood. The paramedic looked at the heart monitor to check his pulse while putting back the oxygen mask onto his pale face to help him breathe again.

My request thread:

Rifeheart

Through a foggy haze he was dimly aware of his pain now. It didn't hurt like it did just a few moments ago. His chest should be on fire but all he was registering was a vague dull pain. He knew this couldn't be good. His body was failing and all the will power in the world wasn't going to stop it. Squeezing his sister's hand once weakly he whispers, “I love you, sis. Take care of mom and dad.” Then he let go, too tired to fight anymore he slipped into the blackness of oblivion.

darkvamplips

"No Jeff don't." Tears streamed down his face as she screamed the words out of her mouth. The long shrilling scream of the monitor filled her ears. Quickly the mask was taken from his face and an air bag replaced it then squeezed. "Code blue." The paramedic said as the ambulance was pulled over and the other hoped into the back. The second paramedic put his hands on his chest and did five quick compressions. No she had to let go of his hand.

My request thread: