Marvel Apocalypse Rpg: Interest Thread

Started by VoluptuousVixen, August 31, 2015, 08:36:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eternaldarkness

Quote from: SilkNSatan on September 08, 2015, 02:33:25 PM
THE PLOT:

So When the Game Starts I think we should Say Apocalypse attacked the Avengers tower with the help of his Disciples. The Disciples Been such Villians as The Grim Reaper, Moonstone, Super Skrull and Dakken. They thought they were going to be the four horsemen but it became apparent Apocalypse wanted Logan, Peter, Wanda and Bruce. Apocalypse *Ship* has once more taken hold of New York City and now the Island is cut off from the rest of the Country. So all the action takes place in New York, a giant force field is around the City and no one can get out.

His plan is to kill the reaming heroes in the City and once they are dead he can move onto the world.

So with the heroes that you guys have picked I think this is basically a new team of Avengers going up against Apocalypse and his four horsemen. Thoughts?
Sounds good to me.

Quote from: Cal1496 on September 08, 2015, 04:16:57 PM
Team?!  Ha!  Is a cluster fuck of survivors more like lmao

Speak for yourself. The Scientist Supreme has a plan, and  it involves putting a giant-sized boot to Apocalypse's ass.

Cal1496

Oh why don't you and Reid get a room, some lotion and enjoy stroking each other's "ego's"  :P

And I was speaking more to the dynamic's of the "team" as a cluster fuck.  Deadpool and Cap alone is just ridiculous and then Chamber!  Frakking Chamber!  He looking for some new boots in Manhatten when the attack happened? lol

TamaRose

Cal are you causing trouble again? lol Nice to see you again. It has been awhile. It's nice to see you playing the Captain! :P

eternaldarkness

Quote from: Cal1496 on September 08, 2015, 05:40:48 PM
Oh why don't you and Reid get a room, some lotion and enjoy stroking each other's "ego's"  :P

You are... how do I put it gently...

Not clever. I'll go with that.

Good effort, though.

Cal1496

Me cause trouble?  Never  ;D  And very nice to to see you again as well!  Can't wait to see how much bad-ass face clawing you get up too playing Laura :)

And eternal, sorry if any feathers were actually ruffled.  Boisterous innuendos are simply my attempt at wisecracking banter  :P

eternaldarkness

Quote from: Cal1496 on September 08, 2015, 08:21:21 PM
Me cause trouble?  Never  ;D  And very nice to to see you again as well!  Can't wait to see how much bad-ass face clawing you get up too playing Laura :)

And eternal, sorry if any feathers were actually ruffled.  Boisterous innuendos are simply my attempt at wisecracking banter  :P

Oh we're cool. No worries at all.

eternaldarkness

I ditched Pym's size reduction powers so as not to step on Wasp's toes. His density powers more than make up for it anyway.

vatovie

Plot sounds good. Pretty sure I got quicksilver reserved as well. And maybe Darwin. Was asked to do quicksilver and he seems like fun. Darwin seems like a good late game guy though. When him and his lovely wife Death get mad about Apocalypse killing their friends, filling up their home, and stealing Death's name. Having him and Death around could just be a blast later I think, especially with Deadpool around.

For now though just quicksilver trying to save his sister. Which I should have up soon I just have to find the right picture and a few other things.

persephone325

Ohh! Marvel!! <3

I'm interested. ^^ Is there a Black Widow yet? Oh! Or maybe Betsy Braddock?
This doesn't have to end in a fight, Buck.
It always ends in a fight.
You pulled me from the river. Why?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

HarleyGirl

You got any room in your gallery for Rogue? I've got a hankerin' to kick some Apocalyptic tail...send him cryin' back to his Momma like a newborn pup from its own shadow. Unless you think you've got it covered...I can always just sit here a spell and watch the light show til you realize you can't live without me. ;)

TheScarletBlade

So what about silver surfer for this game? Would he be too strong?
“I fight for the men I have held in my arms, dying on foreign soil. I fight for their wives and children, whose names I heard whispered in their last breath. I fight for we few who did come home, only to find our country full of strangers wearing familiar faces. I fight so that all the fighting I've already done hasn't been for nothing, I fight: because I must.”

TheScarletBlade aka TSB

Garuss Vakarian

Hi Harley! Yes, Rogue I believe, is open! ^^

eternaldarkness

Quote from: TheScarletBlade on September 09, 2015, 01:15:56 AM
So what about silver surfer for this game? Would he be too strong?

I'd love to see the surfer, but he's as overpowered as the Sentry by default. I'd recommend finding a reason to power him down or limit his narrative impact like I did with Sentry below.

TheScarletBlade

I figured that would be the case but its hard to power down the power cosmic....Norin Radd would be pretty useless against apocalypse.
“I fight for the men I have held in my arms, dying on foreign soil. I fight for their wives and children, whose names I heard whispered in their last breath. I fight for we few who did come home, only to find our country full of strangers wearing familiar faces. I fight so that all the fighting I've already done hasn't been for nothing, I fight: because I must.”

TheScarletBlade aka TSB

VoluptuousVixen

Both Rogue and Black Widow are free and ready to be claimed.

As for Silver Surfer, if you can play him and play him well im honestly not going to say no.

persephone325

Oh, where's the character sheet? Am I dense and just missed it?
I don't know.
"Don't dwell on those who hold you down. Instead, cherish those who helped you up."

Captain Whitebread

Character Name: Cannonball

Played By: Captain Whitebread

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual

Height: 6'

Weight: 181 lbs

Hair: Blonde

Eyes: Blue-Grey

Face Claim: Ryan Kwanten

Affiliation: New Mutants; X-Men: X.S.E; Mutant Liberation Front,; X-Corporation; X-Force; Hellions; Hellfire Club

History: Sam Guthrie is a mutant whose superhuman powers first emerged when he was trapped with co-workers in a coal mine collapse. His emerging powers allowed them to escape. He was then recruited by Donald Pierce, a renegade member of the Hellfire Club, to use as a tool to destroy other young mustants he had discovered, and Professor Charles Xavier, who had also discovered these mutants, new recruits of Xavier’s. However, during the battle, Guthrie refused Pierce’s order to kill them, and Pierce tried to kill him in retaliation. Xavier saved the entire group by defeating Pierce.

Xavier realized that Guthrie was not evil, and invited him to join his newly formed training group, The New Mutants. With the NM, Guthrie had many adventures, including trips to the future and past, to alternate worlds, to Asgard, and into deep space. Guthrie quickly rose to the position of co-leader of the group. He was with the group up until they disbanded and became X-Force under the leadership of Cable.

As X-Force, the group continued to adventure, but demonstrated considerable growth, both in character and ability. The group had ’grown up‘, and finally took the reins away from their adult leaders to strike out on their own. Sam became the group’s leader in every way until he was “graduated” to the X-Men by Professor X.

Sam spent only a short time with the X-Men, eventually returning to his friends in X-Force after Operation: Zero Tolerance, once more becoming that group’s mainstay. Recently the group has undergone a dramatic change, and has placed Pete Wisdom, the British Black Air agent, as it’s overall leader. Sam has experienced some subtle changes to his abilities, as he has discovered some more subtle (and not so subtle) uses.

In their first mission, however, Wisdom was killed by the mad geneticist, Nilas Roman. X-Force continued to operate without him for many months, even faking their own deaths and acting as a pro-mutant terrorism group, going so far as to kill groups and companies that abused and killed mutants. To avoid recognition, Sam dyed his hair and beard black, which led to him looking quite a lot like the late Pete Wisdom. After a disastrous encounter with Wisdom’s sister, Romany, however, X- Force broke up and went their separate ways, though they still got into a fight with the new media-friendly X-Force (now X-Statix) over the team’s name.

Sam eventually joined the European branch of the X-Corporation, operating out of Paris, France with some former X-Force and Generation X members, as well as some new faces. The mutants were lured into a trap in the tunnel connecting Paris and Great Britain by the Weapon Plus project - an incident that cost dozens of lives among the humans and the life of another member of X-Corporation.

After helping with the relief work, Sam decided to retire from the world of mutant affairs. He happened across his old flame, Lila Cheney, and spent some time travelling the galaxy with her rock band. Eventually returning to Earth, the couple, back together again, took up residence in Paris. Cannonball kept himself updated on the various adventures and mishaps the diverse X-teams were facing and finally decided he could not hide from his old life anymore. He contacted Storm and signed on as a member of her outsider group of X-Men, as he figured that their dream of making sure that humans and mutants played nice with each other was right up his alley.

More on Marvel.com: http://marvel.com/universe/Cannonball_%28Sam_Guthrie%29

Personality: Cannonball is the only remaining original member of the original New Mutants squad. Though he often seems a hayseed farm-boy overly supplied with naivete, he has a plethora of otherwordly experience, has been to space and other dimensions, and has been a (short-lived) member of the X-Men. His determination in the face of overwhelming odds never wavers, and he remains his generation’s staunchest supporter of Xavier’s Dream.

Sam was a country boy who saw the world through the veil of his own naivete, but who had dreams of something bigger, ala Luke Skywalker. And just like Luke, the dreams came true bigger than he expected. But he has grown into what may be called a soldier for the Dream. He has been influenced by many different mentors and friends, from Cable to Xavier to Magneto, and his world view encompasses almost everything he has seen and done. To consider him Cyclops, Jr. is not far off the mark.

Sam is brave, gentlemanly, considerate, loyal to his friends, unassuming, unpretentious, and so on. Because he has seen that life is too short and too precious for anything but your best.

Sam has been best friends with former teammate Roberto DaCosta (Sunspot), and until recently had a romantic relationship going with Tabitha Smith (Meltdown).

Powers/Abilities: Cannonball possesses the ability to bodily generate thermo-chemical energy and release it through his skin. Accompanied by smoke, flame, and condensation, the equal and opposite reaction to this energy release propels his body through the air like a human rocket. Originally, Cannonball was unable to stop the propulsion until his immediate store of energy was depleted or until he hit an object of sufficient mass to stop him. With practice, however, Cannonball can now cut off his propulsive power at will. As a side effect of forming the thermo-chemical energies over the surface of his body, Cannonball is rendered virtually invulnerable while in flight. Accompanying the release of energy is a half-inch thick energy field that channels the explosion and protects his skin from the direct effects of the blast. It also negates momentum and related effects, thereby cushioning his body from any impact up to a half-minute from the depletion of his energy. Cannonball's "blast field" extends to any person or object with which he is in physical contact, and he can extend it further by concentrating to form a protective shield, even while standing still. Cannonball is also able to absorb kinetic energy through the field he generates and use it to either strengthen his field or redirect it as concussive force. Cannonball once recovered from mortal injuries that left him seemingly dead. It has been theorized that Cannonball's recovery was an indication that he was an External, one of a group of immortal mutants. However, since it has subsequently been demonstrated that even Externals can be permanently killed, doubt has been cast on his alleged immortality.

There are nights when the wolves are silent and it the moon that howls.

Garuss Vakarian

Quote from: persephone325 on September 09, 2015, 08:32:59 PM
Oh, where's the character sheet? Am I dense and just missed it?

She  didnt make one yet, but heres one I just made for you:

[table][tr]
[td]
[b]CHARACTER NAME:[/b]
[b]REAL NAME:[/b]
[b]AGE:[/b]
[b]SEXUAL ORIENTATION:[/b] Try to leave a link to your O/O's
[b]AFFILIATION:[/b]

[u]APPERENACE/COSTUME:[/u]

[u]APPERANCE WITHOUT COSTUME:[/u]

[b]POWERS/ABILITIES:[/b] Powers, feats, skill's, and what your equipment does to make you super.

[b]WEAKNESSES:[/b] What easily takes you to your knees. (should be easy, since your playing a comic character. Do try not to add any unnecessary weaknesses unless it is purely personality based.)

[b]HISTORY:[/b] We all know the drill

[b]PERSONALITY:[/b] most important thing about your character. Be as descriptive as possible, doesnt have to be verbose. It can in fact be concise! Just be clear, and informative.

[b]EQUIPMENT:[/b] Equipment that are necesary to the character? (Leave blnk or put N/A if nothing is to be put.)

[b]KNOWN ENEMIES:[/b] Who hates your hero? And why? Can be rival hero's, villians, etc.

[/td]
[/tr][/table]

VoluptuousVixen

CHARACTER NAME:
AFFILIATION:

APPERENACE/COSTUME:

APPERANCE WITHOUT COSTUME:

POWERS/ABILITIES:

WEAKNESSES:

HISTORY:

PERSONALITY:

EQUIPMENT:

KNOWN ENEMIES:

Garuss Vakarian

Lol! We were not to off from each other. :P Two minds in sink it would seem.

Captain Whitebread

Oh, sure... put it up AFTER I post my character....
There are nights when the wolves are silent and it the moon that howls.

Garuss Vakarian

Hey, no buddy likes a negative nancy. :P Jk jk. lol. Ya, I found it sort of inconvenient myself but, now for future reference. Hazah!

Caradoc

CHARACTER NAME: Hawkeye, Goliath II, Ronin
SEXUAL ORIENTATION: Heterosexual
HEIGHT: 6'
WEIGHT: 180 lbs
AFFILIATION: Avengers, S.H.E.I.L.D

APPEARANCE/COSTUME:

APPEARANCE WITHOUT COSTUME:
[img height=200 padding=10http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-STZal1Vt9kw/U2WL2G99ySI/AAAAAAAAB6k/F-7jxqton0E/s1600/large.jpg][/img]

POWERS/ABILITIES: While Hawkeye has no superhuman powers (with the exception of the period when using Pym particles to become Goliath), he is at the very peak of human conditioning; he is an exceptional fencer, acrobat and marksman, having been trained from childhood in the circus and by the criminals Trick Shot and Swordsman. This includes considerable strength, as a supervillain found out when he tried to use the superhero's 250 pounds-force (1,100 newtons) draw weight bow and found that he could not draw back the string to launch an arrow.

Hawkeye has also been thoroughly trained by Captain America in tactics, martial arts, and hand-to-hand combat. Hawkeye excels in the use of ranged weapons, especially the bow and arrow, and carries a quiver containing a number of customized "trick arrows". In his role as Ronin, Barton shows great proficiency with the katana and other melee weapons. He has gained a reputation for being able to "turn any object into a weapon", and has been seen using items such as tin plates, coins, sticks and other debris to great effect against his enemies.

Hawkeye is also known to use a "Sky-Cycle" as his mode of transportation. The Sky-Cycle is modelled after a commercial snowmobile and is fitted with anti-gravitational technology. It is voice-operated and has an auto-pilot steering system. The original Sky-Cycle was custom made for Hawkeye by Jorge Latham while he was employed by Cross Technological Enterprises. Latham was later employed by the West Coast Avengers and built several more. Hawkeye is also a highly skilled pilot of many types of aircraft, including Avengers Quinjets and various SHIELD craft.

WEAKNESSES: None, aside from possibly overconfidence.

HISTORY:

After his death Hawkeye joins the Avengers once more, he begins a brief romantic relationship with team member the Wasp. He also embarks on some solo adventures where he uncovers a plot to steal an ancient artifact in Laos, and investigates the murder of a former Soviet colonel. The Scarlet Witch, driven mad by her powers, causes a Kree warship to appear over the skies of New York. The Avengers, surprised by the appearance of the spacecraft, spring into battle. During the battle, Hawkeye's quiver of arrows is set on fire. Knowing that the explosive arrows were going to blow faster than he could remove them, Hawkeye flies into the engines of the Kree warship, destroying the spacecraft and sacrificing himself to save his teammates. A past version of Hawkeye is also plucked from time by the Time Variance Authority to serve as a juror in a case involving former Avengers teammate She-Hulk. She-Hulk tries unsuccessfully to warn Hawkeye as to his future.

When the Scarlet Witch inadvertently alters reality, Hawkeye is resurrected with no memory of previous events. When a young mutant named Layla Miller gives several heroes (including Hawkeye) the ability to remember, he is horrified at the Scarlet Witch's actions. Hawkeye shoots Wanda in the back with an arrow. In retaliation, one of her recreated children wipes Hawkeye from existence, killing him once more. When the Scarlet Witch's reality is eventually undone, Hawkeye is still presumed dead. However, the recently formed New Avengers find his bow and arrows on the site of the old Avengers Mansion, pinning up an article about his death.

Unknown to the New Avengers, Hawkeye is resurrected once reality was restored. He seeks out Doctor Strange, who offers Hawkeye shelter while he comes to terms with his new life. Against the advice of Dr. Strange, Hawkeye eventually travels to Wundagore Mountain and finds the Scarlet Witch living a normal life with no memory of her past and apparently without mutant abilities. The two become intimate and Hawkeye then leaves Wanda to her normal life.[66] Returning to the United States, Hawkeye learns about the assassination of Captain America. He confronts Tony Stark, who then offers Hawkeye the Captain America shield and costume to continue the legacy. Hawkeye is later inspired by the words of Kate Bishop, whom he met while hiding his identity, and rejects Stark's offer.

Hawkeye returns to see Dr. Strange and meets the New Avengers. The team invites Hawkeye to join the team. Hawkeye accepts, and accompanies the team on a mission to Japan to rescue Echo. However, leaving behind his Hawkeye identity, Clint Barton takes on the disguise of Ronin. Echo, the original Ronin, later gives Barton her blessing to adopt her old identity. Clint later meets Kate Bishop again, but this time reveals his true identity, much to Kate's surprise. Impressed with Kate's skill with a bow, and the fact she reminds him of himself at her age, Clint blesses Kate to continue using the Hawkeye codename.

Clint (as Ronin) was part of the New Avengers team that head to the Savage Land after a tip from Spider-Woman that a Skrull ship had crash landed there. Emerging from the crashed ship was a selection of heroes claiming to have been abducted, one of which was Mockingbird. Clint believes that she is the real Mockingbird until Mister Fantastic's invention proves that the heroes from the Skrull ship were all imposters. Later, after the war for Earth was won, Clint is reunited with the real Mockingbird, who was revealed to have been held captive by the Skrulls for years.

Clint attempts to help Mockingbird as she tries to adapt to life back on Earth. He accompanies her to Zaragoza, Spain, to battle Monica Rappaccini and the hordes of A.I.M. in an effort to deactivate a "dirty bomb" designed by the evil scientific group. Despite their years apart, Clint and Mockingbird battle with comfort and understanding. They manage to defeat A.I.M. and foil their evil plot.

At the conclusion of the Skrull war, S.H.I.E.L.D. is dissolved and Norman Osborn is placed in power of national security. Osborn creates his own team of villainous Avengers by stealing the costumed identities of previous Avengers. The supervillain assassin Bullseye joins the team and takes on the mantle of Hawkeye.[74] Watching the Avengers news coverage on television with the rest of the New Avengers, Clint is stunned to see the events taking place. Clint unmasked himself on network television and publicly denounces Norman Osborn and his regime. He is later elected as the leader of the New Avengers and makes toppling Osborn and the Hood from power his number one priority. Clint argues that the only way to beat Osborn is to kill him, although the rest of the team disagree. Not backing down from his argument, Clint attempts to storm Avengers Tower single handedly to achieve his goal. He defeats the Dark Avengers, but is captured and arrested when, after failing to kill Norman Osborn,
he is attacked from behind by Ares. Clint was imprisoned and tortured at the hands of Mentallo. He was later freed by his team mates, and apologized for his actions.

Clint aids Captain America, Falcon and Black Widow as they battle the Red Skull and his henchmen to rescue Sharon Carter and the time-displaced Steve Rogers.  Captain America later leads the New Avengers (including Clint) against Norman Osborn's forces as they attempted to lay siege to Asgard.

After the events of Siege, Steve Rogers puts together a new team of Avengers. Clint joins the team and returns to his Hawkeye identity(although he encourages Kate Bishop to keep the Hawkeye identity as well). He and Mockingbird are also members of the New Avengers,although Hawkeye later leaves the New Avengers when he receives an Avengers priority call from the main team, claiming that he was only there to spend time with his wife.

Hawkeye aids Mockingbird and her anti-terrorist organization, the World Counter-terrorism Agency. Together, they thwart Crossfire's illegal arms operation, and encounter Lincoln Slade's descendant, Jaime Slade, who later goes onto become the new Phantom Rider. Crossfire and the new Phantom Rider team-up to battle the heroes. This feud has its casualties with Mockingbird's mother being severely wounded and the death of Hamilton Slade, both at the hands of Crossfire. Hawkeye leaves the W.C.A. after it becomes clear that his relationship with Mockingbird has become too strained. However, he quickly rejoins after being informed by Steve Rogers that a kill list of international spies includes Mockingbird.

Hawkeye and Mockingbird team-up with the Black Widow to take on the mysterious new Ronin and the Dark Ocean Society. The new Ronin is later revealed to be Alexei Shostakov, the former Red Guardian and ex-husband of the Black Widow. During the final battle with the new Ronin, Hawkeye receives a strong blow to the head. When the battle is won, he assures Mockingbird and Black Widow that he suffered no ill effects from the blow.The blow to the head that Hawkeye received proves to be more serious than first thought. While battling the Lethal Legion with the Avengers, Hawkeye's aim is shown to be faltering. After the battle, Tony Stark, Donald Blake and Steve Rogers examine Hawkeye to discover what is causing it. Their diagnosis is that Hawkeye is steadily losing his sight and will soon go blind. Iron Man provides Hawkeye with technology that should stall the blindness. Later, Trick Shot arrives at Avengers Tower on the brink of death. Trick Shot tells Hawkeye that he was forced to train
another archer, one who was as good as Hawkeye, before dying in his arms. Hawkeye was later ambushed by his brother Barney (who was revealed to have been the one trained by Trick Shot) who now goes by the name Trickshot. Barney manages to subdue Hawkeye and bring him Baron Zemo. Baron Zemo had the brothers duel to the death. Hawkeye (despite going blind from a previous injury with the third Ronin) manage to best Trickshot in battle. Before teleporting away, Baron Zemo transferred Trickshot's criminal funds over to the "victor" Hawkeye, then taunted the hero for turning his brother against him. In custody, Trickshot agreed to a bone marrow transplant to save his brother's sight, but only so he could battle Hawkeye again in the future.

Following the events of Fear Itself, the Avengers Academy is reopened in Palos Verdes at the former West Coast Avengers headquarters, where Barton accepts an offer to become a teacher. Cullen Bunn, writer of Captain America & Hawkeye, stated the costume was influenced slightly by The Avengers.[98] In 2012, Hawkeye becomes the leader of the Secret Avengers.

PERSONALITY:

Bit of a jokester, Clint however knows when to takes things seriously and despite lacking in what people call super powers, is one of thee most valuable members of the Avenger's.

EQUIPMENT: Bow and trick arrows, with arrow heads stored in spaces throughout his costume. He frequently uses the “flying snowmobile” to get around.

KNOWN ENEMIES:  How much time you got?

So tell me do you wanna go?
Where it's covered in all the colored lights
Where the runaways are running the night
Impossible comes true, it's taking over you

My Ons and Offs

A/A's Updated 1/25/17

aorangi3

CHARACTER NAME: Thor
SEXUAL ORIENTATION: HetroSexual
HEIGHT: 6'6"
WEIGHT: 640 lbs
AFFILIATION: Avengers, Asgard

APPERENACE/COSTUME:

HISTORY:
A long history that can be added if needed. The important parts are that he was one of the original Avengers. He's been a strong supporter of the Avengers of the years and has fought along side them on many occasions. He died and was reborn and has rejoined the Avengers leading up to the war with the X-Men.

POWERS/ABILITIES:
He is the strongest man in creation, able to best even the strongest of mortals with ease in physical combat. He has battled celestial beings. In combat on Earth he often holds back for their safety. He is invulnerable to almost all attacks, super strong, super fast, has super stamina, and super senses. He is able to survive without air, food, water, or sleep. He can speak and have everyone understand him as speaking their native language.

WEAKNESSES:
He can be affected by powerful magic, cosmic beings, and extremely strong beings.

PERSONALITY:
Need more research to figure this out. Can't find a simple description of his personality anywhere.

EQUIPMENT:
Thor wields Mjolnir, his mighty hammer. With it he is capable of performing many feats. These include a link to the hammer, weather control, flight, energy projection, and energy absorption and redirection.

KNOWN ENEMIES: Loki, The Enchantress, Maleketh the accursed, The Executioner

Sorry about the wait Silky~ Have been extremely busy as of late.
So grant me one request. Grant me revenge! And if you do not listen, then to HELL with you!

persephone325

So, yeah... This is my Widow. If it's not up to par, let me know. I had a hell of a time with the history for some stupid reason. I couldn't get my brain/muse to cooperate with me. *sigh* Anyway, I hope it's alright. :-)

CHARACTER NAME: Black Widow
SEXUAL ORIENTATION: Curious
AFFILIATION: SHIELD, Avengers, Thunderbolts

APPEARANCE/COSTUME:

APPEARANCE WITHOUT COSTUME:

POWERS/ABILITIES:

• Artifically Enhanced Physiology

• Peak Human Strength
    • Peak Human Speed
    • Super Human Agility
    • Super Human Reflexes
    • Peak Human Durability
    • Peak Human Senses
    • Peak Human Resistance
    • Peak Human Immune System
    • Extended Longevity
  • Master Martial Artist
  • Expert Acrobat
  • Expert Marksman
  • Multilingual

• Russian
    • English
    • French
    • German
    • Chinese
    • Japanese
  • Gifted Intellect
  • Graceful Dancer
  • Expert Tactitican
  • Talented Hacker
  • Master Seductress
  • Expert Spy

WEAKNESSES: While Natasha is superhuman, she is not immortal. Normal weapons can still harm and kill her. Anything that could possibly kill a normal human could kill/seriously injure her.

HISTORY: Trained to be an assassin by the Soviet Union when she was a young girl, Natasha is deadly and beautiful. The Red Room hardened her skills, more so when she received some training from the Winter Soldier. It was there she was given the codename: Black Widow.

Originally working against SHIELD, Natasha had attempted to assassinate Iron Man with the help of Hawkeye. However, their attempts were continually thwarted. The last one left Black Widow injured, forcing Hawkeye to get her to safety. During their time together, they developed a romantic relationship. But it was dangerous for both of them as their loyalties were called into question, especially when Natasha tried to defect from the Soviet Union. She was eventually almost killed by her employers and Hawkeye became convinced to seek out the Avengers.

After being captured, Natasha was brainwashed and told to destroy the Avengers. When she failed, she somehow was able to break free of the effects of their brainwashing. She appealed to Fury for membership to the Avengers. However, when Fury asked her to spy on her former master on behalf of SHIELD, she declined and broke off her relationship with Hawkeye. She was then portrayed as a traitor in the media.

After many years of espionage, Natasha finally decided to give the Avengers another try. Certainly seemed like now they needed all the help they could get.

PERSONALITY: Natasha uses her looks and charm to her advantage. She is usually 'strictly business', but has been known to show a softer side around those she cares about.

EQUIPMENT:

• Custom costume
  • Grappling hook
  • Black Widow Gauntlets
  • Various firearms, knives and explosives

KNOWN ENEMIES: Hydra, Madame Hydra, AIM, Viper
I don't know.