News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Werewolves of Miller's Hollow Episode 4 [Ended]

Started by Xillen, June 05, 2009, 04:59:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marguerite

Walking around in her new outfit, she shined her star and glanced around. "I will put my vote in for Avi. If he can explain to me in my cottage his own side of the story, I am always willing to change my vote. The same goes for the others who think he or she has a good reason for me to put in a different vote."
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Ryven

I'll keep that in mind for later, Madame Marg, but for now, care for a muffin?

Marguerite

Quote from: Ryven on June 15, 2009, 01:57:25 PM
I'll keep that in mind for later, Madame Marg, but for now, care for a muffin?

Yes, please.

-Smiles-

Ryven

*Hands her a muffin*  Chocolate chip...your usual.  *Smiles*

Marguerite

Trieste

Rockin

Hey guys, just curious, what's the reason with the Saffron Vote. I'm just curious o.o

*eats his hot dog as he awaits answer*

Ryven

Probably the same reason why people are voting for Scott and Avi.  We don't really have much to go on at this point in the game, but someone has to be lynched.

LadySky

I have found in this game that my gut instincts tend to be fairly good. I just have a feeling from Saff's first couple posts that makes me wary. I am by no means sure about this decision but I guess I shall find out. Maybe anyways.

LadySky returns to sewing Krysia's outfit, "She is going to look so lovely!"
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Avi

He sighs, taking a cookie from the plate before passing it on.  Chewing and swallowing, and with no ill effects after several minutes of listening to the debate, he speaks up again.  "I wish that I had evidence with which to defend myself other than my word, but alas, there is none."

Thinking for a long moment, he speaks up again.  "Forgive me, Desan, you were a blind vote.  No hard feelings, eh?  I change my vote to Saffron."
Your reality doesn't apply to me...

Xillen

Lynch Votes:
  • Avi - 7 votes: Eden, Saffron, Desan, Krysia, Rafufu, Fragile Dreams, Marguerite
  • Saffron - 7 votes: Ket, Will, Ladysky, Greenthorn, Kaz, Trieste, Avi
  • Scott - 2 votes: Mannik, Ryven
  • Rockin - 1 vote: Scott
  • Saku - 1 vote: Rockin
  • Teno - 1 vote: Aiden
  • Ladysky - 1 vote: Rhapsody
  • Aiden - 1 vote: Teno
  • Desan
  • Marguerite
  • Trieste
  • Elunari
  • Greenthorn
  • Kaz
  • Eden
  • Fragile Dreams
  • Josietta
  • Ket
  • Krysia
  • Maeven
  • Mannik
  • Pianoman
  • Rafufu
  • Rhapsody
  • Ryven
  • Will

Not yet voted: Elunari, Josietta, Maeven, Pianoman, Saku

Remaining Roles:
  • 13 Peasants (including one Halfbreed)
  • 2 Soulmates
  • 1 Seer
  • 1 Guardian
  • 1 Healer
  • 1 Alchemist
  • 1 Executioner
  • 1 Cupid
  • 4 Werewolves (possibly one more from the Alpha)
  • 1 Alpha

Josietta

Josietta watches the group and wonders why anyone trusts anyone. She stares up the dead corpses and tries to keep from being ill. ((Assuming no one has taken them down??))  She looks to the others and then writes in her vote of Saffron and slips it into the box.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Maeven

There's really nothing to go on other than what's already been mentioned... Avi did sorta try to get an extra turn for the werewolves, so my vote is for Avi.
What a wicked game to play, to make me feel this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you.
What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to make me dream of you. 

The Cardinal Rule

Trieste

(( The corpses disappeared in the night. ))

Rhapsody

Quote from: LadySky on June 15, 2009, 01:37:54 PM
Before she returns to her dress shop she stops to pinch Rhapsody.

If it makes you feel better, I don't think you're a wolf.  I don't think anyone here is a wolf.  But I had to choose someone and your name is the one my finger landed on.  *shrugs a bit helplessly*
|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP
|| O&O || Requests ||  A&A ||
Current Posting Speed: 1-2 times per week

Come to me, just in a dream. Come on and rescue me.
Yes, I know. I can be wrong. Maybe I'm too headstrong.

Avi

Quote from: Maeven on June 15, 2009, 03:08:18 PM
There's really nothing to go on other than what's already been mentioned... Avi did sorta try to get an extra turn for the werewolves, so my vote is for Avi.

Once again, I've explained myself and my reasoning for asking, and don't forget that Saffron also brought up the same question.  Using that for criteria, you're back at no evidence for either of us.
Your reality doesn't apply to me...

Ryven

Fragile Dreams

Quote from: Ryven on June 15, 2009, 12:45:55 PM
*eyes the cookies then eyes Fragile*  Am I getting competition?  *runs back inside and returns with his own cookies, giving Fragile a glare*
Competition?!?! *points under the name* I think you are giving(pimping) cookies in my territory.

[tr]
[td]
[/td]
[/tr]
[/table]

Ryven

Quote from: Fragile Dreams on June 15, 2009, 03:36:02 PM
Competition?!?! *points under the name* I think you are giving(pimping) cookies in my territory.

Your cookies ain't got nothin' on me and my bakery.  *Calls for Trieste to put on her uniform and promote the business*

Trieste

*is currently in a little black and purple meter maid costume and slightly tied up at the moment* Uhm... >.>

Ryven

Quote from: Trieste on June 15, 2009, 03:43:25 PM
*is currently in a little black and purple meter maid costume and slightly tied up at the moment* Uhm... >.>

Ugh!  It's so hard to find good help these days!  *walks back into the bakery, shaking his head*

Kazyth

*calls out of Marg's hut*

Ummm... she'll be free in a while.  Maybe...
A rose by any other name... still has thorns you can prick someone with. - Me.

Aiden

*Changes his vote to Saffron* Before he goes back to the hut, where Trieste was last seen wearing a purple and black meter maid outfit, closing the flap behind him*

Desan

Quote from: Maeven on June 15, 2009, 03:08:18 PM

Well said...
And I don’t really give a f-ck, and my excuse is that I’m young.

Saku

Saku returned from her outing with a bag of flower garland necklaces as she headed towards the area she had made her home for now. Village troubles were not important to her for she was no wolf neither was she a villager. She was merely someone who had been a nomad and now was not. What they did was their own business and none of hers. Saku was content to simply head home and seclude herself alone and out of the way of the others. Although she did feel a hankering for something chocolately but wasn't sure where she would get something like that without running the risk of meeting someone. Truly, Saku was a very anti-social person.

But luck was not with her and someone approached her to ask for her vote. Saku asked who the top running candidates were and when she was informed that it was either Avi or Saffron, Saku considered for a moment. Yes, she could vote for anyone in the village but why do that? She had no reason to vote for anyone in particular since she didn't care about the village itself. But to deny her vote might look bad and cause trouble and she didn't want that to happen. So she scribbled down a name Saffron and handed it to the messenger and then continued on her way back to her cottage.

Saku still felt as though she wanted something chocolate...
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests