New Stories! big Cravings! Inquire Within!

Started by Spectre, July 16, 2018, 12:21:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spectre

All stories within are for any gender and all sorts of characters, so feel free to make it yours! Im also very open to building on plot ideas so bring it on! Please pm for any interest or questions!

Also:
Currently accepting any applications for fantasy (High fantasy and sci-fi) and horror stories!

Another story from,. Nightvale!
The weather girl on the morning news had been openly weeping and waving palm fronds in wide, banishing arcs and that could only mean one thing.
A Mirage was coming. Every time one of those twisting, reality-bending illusion past over the desert  town, it would deposit new arrivals, regardless on weather they planned to move or not.
Mirada Eckerson could hardly contain himself. As Nightvale's only surviving mailman, it was part of his job to collect and redistribute lost things. So, taking his hatchback, stuffed with waterbottles, town maps, bloodstones, and shoes, (mirage travellers always seemed to lose their shoes in transit) he drove out into the sand wastes, hung a WELCOME NEW ARRIVALS banner across his car and got ready to welcome new friends, neighbors and enemies,...To Nightvale!

Looking to play something in the weirdness that is Nightvale. Some previous knowledge of the story is helpful but I can explain as necessary. In a place like this anything and everything can (WILL) happen so don't hold back!

A Normal Everyday Person ( A Tokyo Ghoul Story)
Wake. Dress. Eat. Go to work.  Coffee break. Home. Sleep.
Hiro Ibana, but all laws of averages, is the textbook definition of normal young adult.  He keeps to himself and doesn't cause a fuss. In the dark of the night, he also hunts humans to feats on them. He is a ghoul, a creature that looks human, but is more, with abilities that let him hunt for the human flesh that sustains him. Outside of the black seclerea and red eyes that appear when using ghoul powers or when hungry, Its almost impossible to tell them for the normal person. They could be anyone, anywhere.
The government knows of the existence of these creatures and they must lead very careful lives to avoid being found out. If so, they could be attacked by the Anti-ghoul forces, and slaughtered. Just for trying to survive.
But that changes when his secret is found out and he must find a way to silence the one who threatens his exsistance or risk death.

-very open ended, Hoping to play in the Tokyo Ghoul universe. keeping it vague to encourage my partner to expand and make this universe their own! Small caution for themes, there would definitely be so gore and violence in a story like this!

This is my House!
Ever since I ran my car into that post, a stupid drunken stunt gone wrong, everything been,.. off. Healing took forever and maybe its just medications but everythings been distant. difficult to grasp. I spend my days trying to reassemble the pieces of my life but everything was thrown back into chaos when they showed up! Whos in my house and why cant I talk to them? I'm right here!,... Aren't I? I just want to talk to the person in my home.

Its a ghost story from the perspective of the ghost!  I'm thinking a there/not there situation, with MC being more solid and able to interact with the world and other times when they have to try and communicate with indirect methods, like classic  hauntings.