Lucifers playground. MxF

Started by LuciferMorningstar, May 07, 2018, 06:01:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LuciferMorningstar

Well, to start off I would like to say how happy I am to be accepted on to this site, and I look forward very much so to making some great partners and friends.

Now I have that out of the way, I have quite a love for the show Lucifer hence my profile name and I would be looking to create the fun playground of the Devil making the opposing character The Devils underling or sidekick, one that is open to world domination and wants to join the devil in his fun games of deception, torture and trickery joined with many more.

For the scene, I tend to like the idea of building the characters together and creating the background and all the lovely little details to the characters and I am looking for a long-term rp one that a decent amount of time and thought is brought into.

Right now I have a massive craving for a cheating RP, mainly for the opposite partner to play as the cheating wife, My character being one that bumps into her one day it could be while out getting shopping, the wife that has always been faithful has a spark and flutter in her stomach and something is telling her that she needs to see this man more, as they talk and walk together through the store he asks for her number and quickly she happily does, in fact, give him her number, they talk from time to time and MC decides to ask her out for coffee or a drink and what happens at that little meeting sets it in stone she wants to be with him.

But with all that being said I would happily go with the pairing and play it and just see where it tall ends up going maybe it's a long process before the spark lights or maybe not happy to discuss

My Schedule online varies I work 8 hour days I'm a painter and decorator so some days it may have been a long and hard day so may not hop on after work as I could have been working on price and I gotta make that money, but I mostly tend to get on after work and am mostly glued to my computer during the weekends.

As I am Lucifer the son of all Evil I have no limits and am open to others fun and interesting kinks and ideas, I like an even amount of smut and story in my rps.

List of other pairings that I love:
Father x Daughter
Brother x Sister
Master x pet
Teacher x Student

With the short list of my favorite pairings, I also love exploring new ideas and different pairings so I fully support ideas being put forward.

To finish this off I will say that I prefer my rps through dms, just because my grammar sucks! With that said I look forward to my time on this site and making many more friends in the burning pot that they call hell, so do feel free to come and play a game with me. 

Chantarelle

I’ve only seen Lucifer once, is that a huge problem? If not, I have a fallen seraphim character.
“If all we have is this imagined empty canvas of endless possibility...this potential heaven...then let it be our haven. A place of marriage between two souls desperate to feel something beyond the cruel tedium of real life. If we truly be the masters who dream these dreams then let our innermost desires fuel the adventures we create and the love that we make here, let it all unfold endlessly or for only a brief moment in time but for as long as it breathes let it devour and I will forgive your boldness if you will be so good as to forgive me mine...” ~ Chantarelle

playfullchick76

Hi, and welcome to the site. I'm a big fan of lucifer, two seasons in and I'm well and truly hooked. If you havnt found someone for it, I'd love to play it out with you, to see where it goes. I'm into long term ones as well. I like the idea of playing either an underling, like mazekin, or sidekick, either would work. It was such a great show and rich world, its been cancelled, which sucks, but we can expand on that however we can.

LuciferMorningstar

LuciferMorningstar

Bump would really like to get a scenario started up on this site.

LuciferMorningstar

LuciferMorningstar

Bump :) Been away for quite some time dealing with life stuff that has sucked so hoping to get back into the fun world of writing.