Man vs Women Race to 1000 {PLease read first post} 2012.09.03

Started by Ceron, September 03, 2012, 02:51:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MabFaerie

*Gives Caitlin all the hugs*
Does it ever throw people off with that image and that name?
Because I swear I've had to do a few doubletakes to figure out why you were posting for the Lords team.
The mind is it's own place; and can make a heaven of hell; and a hell of heaven.

KingBear

It throws me off all the time to be honest. I'm constantly wondering why then I see the Lord title even though I'm getting used to seeing it.. I wants hugs from Mab now too :(
Ons and Offs/Honey and Bees
Meet Bear! He is awesome!
These are current and past RPs I'm in.
I can be your play thing, I can be the best bed mate you've ever had.
I can be loving and sweet, I can be cruel and distant.
I can be yours or not.
A/A Hibernation time!

MabFaerie

The mind is it's own place; and can make a heaven of hell; and a hell of heaven.

KingBear

I can be yours or not.
A/A Hibernation time!

Caitlin

Quote from: MabFaerie on September 14, 2012, 08:12:49 AM

*Gives Caitlin all the hugs*
Does it ever throw people off with that image and that name?
Because I swear I've had to do a few doubletakes to figure out why you were posting for the Lords team.

-grins-

A minor reason is indeed because it's fun to confuse people, but my main reason is that I signed up for E for the group games, and I play female characters 67% of the time. In a twisted way it made more sense for that reason to use the name Caitlin. It's also a name I really love and as far as my avatar goes... Well, who doesn't like Kate Beckinsale? ;D

MabFaerie

*nods* Fair enough, fair enough. *More hugs for Caitlin*
Didn't there used to be a function where one could change their screename at will? When did that go away?

Caitlin

You can request for a change in screen name, but it's not automatic anymore. You can also request it only once. I'm too new to know of how it was handled in the past, but you can't change your name at will anymore.

MabFaerie

I just vaguely remember a few years back when people would change their names at will all around holiday times and such.
It was neat~
Anyway, look at us chatting up the thread! We're supposed to be at war here! =P

Caitlin

But I am! I'm psychologically making you more malleable to give up your part of the war by making you like us men, so that we'll have lesser competition in the end. However, now that I gave away my plans I'll just have to push the big red button instead. ;D

Teo Torriatte

KingBear

I can be yours or not.
A/A Hibernation time!

MabFaerie

Teo Torriatte

MabFaerie

Teo Torriatte

MabFaerie

Teo Torriatte

next time I'm off, I need to get some more girls to bring that number down lol