Serse Correctional Facility - Recruiting female inmates & trainers [M or F]

Started by kaz, August 09, 2012, 08:00:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kaz

Heres the Character & Information thread

You'll find all information and a list of the various threads.  Waiting on a couple of other profiles to come in.

If you can fill in the following profile that would be great.

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Inmate:[/b]
    [b]If Inmate brief description of crime:[/b] (Remember nothing serious, just petty crimes repeat offences)
[b]Gender:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Sexuality:[/b]

[b]Personality:[/b]

[b]Background:[/b]

[b]For Inmates:[/b] what would you like to see happen to your character:[/b]

Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...

Lady Temptress

Do I have to repost my character sheet elsewhere?
Lady Dreamer

kaz

Nope pop it in here and I'll add it to the characters profiles thread.
Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...

Lady Temptress

There is my character sheet. Has the rp already started? Can you pm me the link please? Thanks.
Lady Dreamer

kaz

The games been running for just over a week.  But its the sort of game new players can easily be slipped into.

Heres the Character & Information thread  you can find all the information you need here, all the links to threads, characters etc.

Lady Temptress

Thanks and I found the thread. But you have so many threads, where do I start rping my character at? Which thread?
Lady Dreamer

Clio

Temptress, if you need help finding a redhead model, let me know.
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Lady Temptress

Thanks Christa, I appreciate that but I can't post pics. I rp by phone. My sister is giving me a pc soon, so probably at Christmas time, til then, phone rping. Where do I start rping my character at Christa? Nice to meet all of you, by the way.
Lady Dreamer

kaz

Post her in the arrivals and settling in thread.  She would have just travelled on a boat to the island.  I'll let her trainer know that shes arriving.

Lady Temptress

Ok hun. Thanks! I post there in a few. Have to find the thread again & bookmark it lol.
Lady Dreamer

Lady Temptress

I posted there kaz. I hope my post is ok. My post will get longer as I get into the characterl :P
Lady Dreamer

bluecoco

Sorry I didn't even realize you all had responded to my question! :D

Here is my character sheet, if you were still alright that I hopped in so late!

Name: Taloose Abego, "Tally" for short
Inmate: Yes
    If Inmate brief description of crime: Regularly caught smoking pot in and around her small town, without the slightest care for authority. Along with possessing pot, she has been locked up on other various charges like soliciting prostitution for money (to buy pot) and shoplifting.
Sexuality: Sexual by nature, with men and women. Love is never involved. Sexual preference always came down to money and who would give her some cash for drugs.

Personality: Skittish. On edge. Adhd. Gets distracted very easily. Somewhat absent minded and never quite thinks things through or else she'd realize it isn't the best idea to smoke pot across the street from a bank and other obviously populated places. She can be loud and abrasive at times. She speaks before she thinks. She can also be overly emotional about little things. At the end of the day, she is still a fun person to be around despite her downfalls.

Background:

She is a beautiful latina from a very ugly, dangerous family. Her father was never around and usually always in jail. Her mother had 4 other kids from different fathers, with Tally being the oldest. Without any role model in her life, she turned to the streets for education. This obviously brought her down the wrong path and she began smoking weed and whoring herself out for money to buy more weed. The only positive thing in her life is that she refused to try anything chemical, priding herself on the 'natural' drug. She's been given too many warnings and slaps on the wrist and this time around authority isn't going easier on her. She could enter the Serse facilities or face a much harsher prison sentence. She chooses Serse with no intentions of changing who she is.

For Inmates: what would you like to see happen to your character:[/b] Very open to suggestions/ not picky here whatsoever. I may update this when I think of something specific?

vin26m

Nice character.

Her trainer could make her do anything they wanted with some marijuana.  Medicinal, of course.  Just spark it up in front of her and watch her obey their every command.  And Tally needs her medicine to be the best service slave she can be.  With any luck some pot growers will buy her contract.  And she'd end up in her perfect place.

bluecoco

Haha I can totally see that happening.

I'll just wait for kaz and see if I'm accepted!

If I am, should i hop in and post in the arrival thread?

vin26m

Quote from: bluecoco on September 03, 2012, 07:16:27 PM
Haha I can totally see that happening.

I'll just wait for kaz and see if I'm accepted!

If I am, should i hop in and post in the arrival thread?

Something like that.  Then I think a trainer will pick you up.

kaz

Oh yes, I like her.  I'll add her to the other characters tomorrow, for now say hi in OOC, post in arrivals.  You trainer is gonna be Mr. Jack Stone.

Lady Temptress

I posted at Arrivals & getting settled Thread. Who is my trainer?
Lady Dreamer

kaz

Both Jessica & Tally will be with Mr. Jack Stone.  He's aware of your arrival and will be posting tonight I hope. :)

Lady Temptress

Lady Dreamer

Chelemar

Name: Ethan Strickland
Trainer or Inmate: Former Head Trainer at Serse, now an administrator at Serse Global

Sexuality: Bisexual

Personality: Stern, strong, and intelligent, with a quirky sense of humor.  Ethan is definitely an alpha male.  He believes in D/s lifestyle and practices it faithfully.  He also enjoys most aspects of SM and doesn't try to hide it.  He's outgoing, and though stern, is considered thoughtful and kind to his subs who do as they are told.  He's very possessive, and considers those he is training his, even former subs, when he's around are his property unless they've been collared by another.

Background: A former agent for the CIA, Ethan retired at 28, after a mission that exposed him as a possible spy.  No longer able to do his job effectively, he was recruited by Indigo Serse who was impressed by Strickland's educational background and firm commitment to the cause.  After taking Serse's Dom trainer course, Ethan began training tutelage under Indigo himself, and soon impressed the Serse himself with his skill and dedication.  When young Julia Serse began acting up, it was to Ethan whom Indigo turned to entrust the training of his beautiful and beloved daughter.

For Inmates: what would you like to see happen to your character:[/b]

For trainers: what is you training specialty? Strict, controlling, can be harsh, firm, whip, bondage, flogging, needle, candle play, breath manipulation, public humiliation, paddling, spanking, feathers, water torture, discipline, aftercare.

kaz

Hot damn yes...the only thing I would say is maybe a little older.  I would like him older than Juliet, shes 34, so possibly 39/40ish :)

But otherwise I think he's looking gooood

k xx

Chelemar

kaz

Hehe perfect.  I'll get him into the character thread.

Chelemar

Ok, great... I also wrote a memo from him... let me know if you need it edited.

kaz

Looking for Trainers.  These are dominant men and women.  They are assigned inmates to teach and train in the art of submission.

Not about rape or force but reeducating.  But what the Governor doesnt know about....

There are willing inmates waiting for someone to show them the error of their ways :)