My cravings

Started by Rpslut, December 25, 2015, 07:04:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rpslut

Hello all...

1) I'm looking to play a pregnant single woman (or with a man who has no interest in her) who is an emotional mess and is taken in / has an affair with an empathetic man or woman (or couple if you can play multiple characters). I'm open to discussing specific details. (FxF or FxM or FxMF)

2) Am looking at doing a roleplay with an age gap between two women. It could be incestuous or not. Again, am open to discussing details. (FxF)

3) Looking to do a Romantic roleplay between a man and perhaps his futa girlfriend. Let's discuss details (FutaxM or FutaxF)

4) Looking to play out a relationship with someone who can play two brothers. One of them is married to my character while the other is also having sex with her. Could be openly or could be a secret relationship (FxMM)

I prefer playing on messenger but am open to doing forums or PMs but would like to discuss via messenger first.

Rpslut

Chreestafer

How's it going?

What did you have in mind for a Futa x Male story line?
“The Doctor: This is bad, I don't like this. [kicks console and yells in pain] Never use force, you just embarrass yourself. Unless you're cross, in which case... always use force!
Amy: Shall I run and get the manual?
The Doctor: I threw it in a supernova.
Amy: You threw the manual in a supernova? Why?
The Doctor: Because I disagreed with it! Now stop talking to me when I'm cross!”
Ons and Offs
F-List

Rpslut

Hurray for the end of 2016