Short Plot Ideas [M/F - Light, Bon, Maybe NC]

Started by Corinthi, April 06, 2009, 11:15:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Corinthi

1. Does this massage come with a happy ending?

Two players. The first is a stressed business person. Maybe they're on a cruise, maybe a vacation at a luxury resort, maybe they'd made an appointment in their home, whatever works. The second is the masseuse who came highly recommended. The massage starts out professional, but how does it end? Perhaps the masseuse finds the client very attractive, or was recommended specifically because of the extra service they provide. Perhaps the pair know going in how things will end up, or it could come as a surprise to them both as professionalism turns into desire, then lust. Perhaps the masseuse is actually a vampire who uses the profession as an easy way to find willing victims?

Really, I just find massages very sexy and would be willing to play either the masseuse or the client. Exact details can be worked out via PMs.

2. Of course, the position comes with benefits.

A fresh young college graduate without much of a resume has somehow managed to score an interview with powerful international business lawyer who's advertising for a personal assistant. Of course, during the interview it's revealed that the position is very personal indeed. The position is well compensated and a fantastic opportunity to pad one's resume and travel the world, but they would be at the beck and call of this lawyer, providing any service needed, both business and pleasure.

Again, I'd take on either role, and I'm picturing a bit of coercion, possibly bondage. If I'm playing the lawyer, he'd be very upfront about the situation. He's a busy man, constantly traveling, and craves companionship. He's selected her because he finds her very attractive, and the position is a probationary one. She's free to leave at any time and he will not react vindictively to that choice. However, should she stay, he expects to be obeyed. He's a dominant and will be rather controlling, deciding what she wears, how she's to act, when and how he wishes to be served. If the story progresses, I'm hoping they develop a true fondness for one another.

If I played the interviewee, I'm pretty open. I'd like to explore a submissive role. I doubt my character would be the sort of guy who'd let his boss put out cigarettes on his skin for fun, but short of that should be fine. If you'd like to boss a character of mine around, or be bossed around, again, I'd ask for a PM so we can work out the details.