Not Your Normal Harem Show 2.0 - Started - Chauffeur & Maids needed + more!

Started by Top Cat, May 03, 2015, 05:12:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Timidity

Alright. Well... If it's agreed, then I guess I'll throw a line to Hati and find out if the infirmary scene can be continued or concluded.

It feels weird posting this stuff here and not in OOC...
To those I'm writing with, read the A&As for a brief heads up.
POSTING UPDATE: 11/15/16- Ha ha. I only thought it was almost over. Gosh I lied to myself.  e_e I'm working on post slowly as I can, but my time varies and probably will until after Thanksgiving break. Then things may be more settled,  so expect delays until then. I sincerely apologize for this, and if you'd like to put a hold on a story or stop it all together just let me know. Otherwise, I deeply appreciate your patience. n_n
Le Musings

Moon Hound Hati

Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

Top Cat

Quote from: Timidity on June 12, 2015, 04:42:51 PM
Otherwise, I don't mind taking the spot for Ami. It saves me the hassle of having to making a whole new sheet. x3
Do you want to leave the sheet as it is (in which case there's no need for me to do anything other than make a note about the player change), or did you want to do some edits to Mellific's write-up to re-submit?
O/O / Story Seeds
Current posting speed: Slow to moderate. Most threads should get a response within 24 hours, with occasional dips as RL makes demands.
If I am more than a week behind on a story post, please feel free to PM me about it.
I am present in Elliquiy's Discord channel. If you want to chat about a story idea, feel free to DM me there.

Timidity

Quote from: Moon Hound Hati on June 12, 2015, 05:09:55 PM
It can be continued, if you want to pick it up. :)

Hurray! And I didn't even need to track you down. I should have a post up a little later in the evening, I get to do some cooking of my own here shortly.

Quote from: Top Cat on June 12, 2015, 05:15:43 PM
Do you want to leave the sheet as it is (in which case there's no need for me to do anything other than make a note about the player change), or did you want to do some edits to Mellific's write-up to re-submit?

I see no problems in her character sheet, even the O/O's are fine. So just the note is needed. :3
To those I'm writing with, read the A&As for a brief heads up.
POSTING UPDATE: 11/15/16- Ha ha. I only thought it was almost over. Gosh I lied to myself.  e_e I'm working on post slowly as I can, but my time varies and probably will until after Thanksgiving break. Then things may be more settled,  so expect delays until then. I sincerely apologize for this, and if you'd like to put a hold on a story or stop it all together just let me know. Otherwise, I deeply appreciate your patience. n_n
Le Musings