Waxing Rhapsodic Photo Studio [BON, EX] - Now Hiring [Wo/MEN]!

Started by Esoteric Myobi, September 28, 2010, 07:34:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Esoteric Myobi

Walking down a busy street, you notice a crowd gathered at the entrance of a gallery. Ugh! As if it weren't crowded enough in the city! Freaking tourists just never know when to move do they? The smallest things of interest manages to catch their eyes...but many times it really is quite interesting...What could it be now? Another Salvador Dali exhibition with his utterly abstract and downright psychotic works of art? Or maybe Louviere and Vanessa with their 'fine photography' as all works are seemingly dubbed these days? Psh, modern art..."modern art" was more like it and this one couldn't be any different, could it?

Curiosity overcomes you and you find yourself drawn to the display window along with the rest of the crowd. Pushing your way to the front,
disappointment is clearly seen in the features of your reflection. As expected, nothing more than yet another 'photographer' making it big. Same old typical shots of landscape, nature, along with of course the photoshopped versions that land under the 'abstract' category. Big deal. But why is there a sign on the corner of the display stating this exhibit was strictly for people eighteen years or older? What, the demented flower can't be seen by innocent children's eyes because then the parents have to explain that no, flowers do not actually grow in such a twisted way?

As the doors open you find yourself filing in along with the rest, pushed at first and then willingly walking along as something pulls at you, stringing you along. The walls are lined with both color as well as black, white, and all the shades in between. Nothing out of the ordinary...until you realize there's yet another gallery hidden in the back. Why, you would have almost missed the entrance altogether if someone hadn't walked in right before you!

Stepping inside your jaw positively drops as a black and white photo with color splotches confronts your eyes. Was that? No, it couldn't be...it just couldn't be! But it is. The gallery of Esoteric Myobi is more than it seems. It exhibits photographs consisting of the most modern of arts, portraying the most beautiful topics hand in hand with the most taboo of subjects. Sensuous and dark, yet thrilling all the same. Ranging from the innocent calm of romance to the paths most never dare to venture.

Huh, no wonder there was a crowd! These walls, unlike their cousins outside, are filled with differing visages of both men and women alike, some sprawled out and posing luxuriously while others are tied and bound in obscene ways.

Just as you have completed your circuit of the gallery and are about to head out, a sign catches your eye:

Searching for new subjects.
If anyone is interested in being a model, please apply at the desk.
Thank you for your patronage!

Hmm what was this? Searching for new subjects? As...a model? The thought flits through your mind as you entertain ideas of become world renowned, your silhouette displayed in countries you've never even been to. Not quite sure what's waiting in store for you but not wanting to miss this once in a lifetime opportunity either, you sidle over to the receptionist's desk located snugly in its own little corner of the gallery. At the moment, the desk seems vacant and you start to feel uneasy...is this the right place? A tiny bell sits on a corner of the neatly organized desk and you decide you might as well ring it and see what happens...

Welcome to Waxing Rhapsodic!

If that little tidbit caught your interest then this may be the game for you. This is a game that revolves around art (photography specifically) and a finding of oneself as you explore different 'scenes'. A game of exploration, experimentation, and delving into places that you never dared to venture into before.

Although this game is based on BDSM, it does not necessarily mean that everything revolves around sex. In fact, there may be 'scenes' that would fall under 'Light' or 'Non-Adult' even. I would like to delve into what is behind the differing scenes of sex as well as, of course, its more carnal aspects.  I expect posts to be at least a few paragraphs (and definitely more than just a few sentences) so that players will have enough, if not plenty, to work with.

Think of this place as a company of sorts. It is the place to be and the place to go to if you're trying to hit it big as a photographer or model. If you can land it here, you can get in anywhere.

Positions

Photographers/Models: Pretty self-explanatory. Scenes can be discussed depending on what the models would like to experience, as well as of course, what the photographers would like to 'capture' in essence. Essentially, these two roles can be switched...as I'm sure photographers can always model for someone else...which would technically make them a model then. Obviously, whichever role you choose will be your main role in the end. =)

Assistants: These will basically be the people who help the photographers with their work whenever needed, as well as anything else that may need to be done around the studio. Assistants may be people who are amateur photographers at the moment but hope to one day walk proudly as a pro.

Staff: Greeting the visitors, making sure the front desk is running smoothly, shacking up in the storage room with a customer...Let's just call these people the secretaries, shall we? Of course, if ever needed, they (like all other roles) may also be called up to assist in a shoot, or model for it.

Security: The gallery and studio needs as much protection as do the models.

Buyers: I suppose you would term these people as the 'regulars' to the gallery/studio. These are people who are fans of the works produced here and would like to see more...or perhaps, would even like a specific piece taken. They are the financial backbone for the entire operation.

For those interested, please fill out a character sheet for approval! To make things simpler, just copy the following code and fill in the blanks. Also, if you'd like to play multiple characters, that's fine as long as you choose one to be a 'Main' character while the others are probably just 'Minor' characters. Please only submit one character at a time and wait for approval first. =)

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Role:[/b]
[b]Orientation:[/b]
[b]Specialty:[/b] (if any)
[b]Fetish/Offs:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b]
[b]Personality:[/b]
[b]Biography:[/b]

This is for anyone who might want to help advertise. It's optional of course, but sometimes people like clicking on the pictures in signatures. =)

Just replace the words IMAGE LOCATION. To find an image's location, simply right click an image and select "Copy Image Location." The code will float the image to the left of any text, but you can also replace "right" with "left" in the code to change it to the right side. Whichever suits you better. =)

[float=right][url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=83967.0][img]IMAGE LOCATION[/img][/url][/float]

Players thus far:

Photographers                    Models                    Assistants                    Staff                    Security                    Buyers         
Esoteric Myobi - Aline Myobi          Vergil1989 - Ronin Alexandros          Kunoichi          Christa McGinn - Matilda Olava Haraldsen          kaz - India Mercu          DudelRok - Shawn Albert Pierce
Falanor - Bastiaan Pranger          FallenFeather - Anastazja Borkowska          Writersblockade - Anthony Johnston          Esoteric Myobi - Lucy-Louise "Lulu" Bennett                    Samael Grimaldi - Renard Lanoire
Ink Slinger - Neviah Larkin          Dark King - Draven Blackwood          jaberwok - Paul Raike          despickable - Andrew Murton                    Languedechatte - Jarvis Driscoll
echoes - Morgan Delany          orderNchaos - Courtney Rivers                                       
Rukio - Dorian Silver                                                 
Lady Kitsune- Kitty Cho                                                 

Accepted characters can join the rest of the crew in our shiny new OOC thread!

...I want to be your wet dream, your daydream, your only distraction...
~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~
Status: Currently have my hands full running Bump in the Night. Always recruiting~!

Lady Kitsune

Oh, Yay!  I would so love to model or be a photographer.  Shibari anyone?  Make you beautiful?

*snaps her camera*

Count me in!

:P
I am working on it, I swear!

Kunoichi

Ooh, nice to see this one starting up again. ^^ Photography asistant Kunoichi, ready for duty!

*attempts to salute, and hits herself in the face, causing her to fall backwards, trip over a prop, and get tangled up in several different lengths of rope that were laying around*

Kunoichi

And the character sheet's coming up...

Name: Kunoichi
Role: Assistant/Gallery Staff/Occasional Model
Orientation: Bi-curious
Specialty: Comedic Relief (which often helps nervous models relax)
Fetish/Offs: Something of a blank slate in this department, Kuno would undoubtedly be shocked and turned off if abruptly exposed to some of the more extreme fetishes out there.  A slower, more careful approach could turn her on to just about anything, however, and like a diamond in the rough, she has a hidden dominant side that could shine brightly, with a little work...
Appearance: Link
Personality: Extremely shy and prone to frequent and disastrous bits of clumsiness, Kuno's main positive trait is her determination to see tasks she begins through to the end, whether that be a photo shoot or anything else.
Biography: (Placeholder)

Still needs a bit of work, but hopefully I can come up with an appropriate biography soon. ^^;

Esoteric Myobi

Name: Aline Myobi [pronounced: Ah-leen Me-oh-be]
Role: Photographer - Owner
Orientation: Bisexual Switch
Specialty: She covers a wide range in photography and doesn't seem to have a particular specialty as she prefers dabbling in everything to see what end result she finds.

Fetish/Offs: Anal, Shibari, BDSM in general. While she's open to pretty much anything, it's always a good idea to ask first if you're not sure.

Appearance: A typical Asian beauty, her oval face is framed by long locks of ebony that trail down in feathered layers to mid-back. Olive-toned skin looks almost porcelain when in the right lighting, seemingly that much whiter due to the contrast of her hair. Dewy brown pupils stare out of almond shaped eyes, Myobi wears only light makeup and many times goes with the 'natural' look. Standing at 5'3" barefoot, the magic of high heels brings her up to an average height of 5'5"-5'7". A shapely figure with an ample breast, small waist, and rounded hips that come hand in hand with a backside she wished were smaller and flatter, sculpted legs follow most likely due to her tiptoeing around 24/7 on ridiculously high heels.

Personality: At first glance, she may seem quiet and reserved, but another look and she seems to be more sensual than anything else. Almost as if she wears an aura of mystery about her like a shawl, Myobi usually comes off as calm and pleasant. Professional yet a soothing presence instead of cold distance, Myobi seems years older than she actually is. The different facets of her personality show through from time to time. From the endearing caress to the harsh lick of a whip. Peel away the shawls she hides within...many surprises await.

Biography: Despite her age, Myobi came into her inheritance of the company early on at her parents' tragic death. The loss never seemed to effect her very much as she had lived apart from them from a young age - sent away to learn to be independent and experience the 'real world'. This introduction of the 'real world' brought into perspective many aspects that most would have skirted away from.

Owning a studio and gallery now, she decided to take a gamble and bring a different perspective of photography to light - one that was widely regarded as taboo. After giving the place a complete makeover, Waxing Rhapsodic was born. Once in an interview, Myobi explained that her reason for doing so was in hopes of bringing to light that this 'darker side' of the world is actually not as unpleasant as society portrays it. In recent years, several more people have ventured forth to try their hand at what Myobi deems 'art'...and many, if not most, have come to see the other side and embraced it with open arms.

"While many are tentative to step forward, they are also quite curious...what I offer is a way to quench that curiosity and experience a very different form of art firsthand."

As an 'artist', she is quite accepting and open minded. Always trying to find a more creative angle to fully portray the image captured in her mind's eye, some even refer to her methods along with her entire mindset as 'unorthodox'. When busy with a 'session' she is dressed much more casually and at times may finish the session looking rather disheveled.

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~
Status: Currently have my hands full running Bump in the Night. Always recruiting~!

TastyBacon

Name: Travis Ornet
Role: Model
Orientation: Straight, very lightly curious.
Specialty: Submissive shots
Fetish/Offs: Still fairly new he doesn't have many fetishes or limits.  Could likely be coerced into just about anything if done properly.
Appearance:  Travis
Personality:  Travis tends to be a bit shy around others, especially people he does not know well.  He prefers to try and get close to only a few people and stick with them rather than branch out and float around to others.  From his appearance, it might appear that he carries an arrogant attitude and thinks he is better than others, but in reality he is just too nervous and afraid of failure or rejection to be able to go out on his own often.  He is very non confrontational, and will tend to bend to compensate others, wanting to avoid any negative situations or upsetting or angering others.
Biography:  Ever since he had been young, life had been fairly difficult for Travis.  His parents were not wealthy by any stretch of the term, and as soon as he legally could, he was working to help them pay the bills.  He got on okay at school, but was not very social, both due to his innate shyness, but also because of having to work so much, he didn't have much time for socializing outside of school.  Not quite an outcast, but not a part of the 'in' crowd either, Travis had very few friends, but the few friends he did have were very dear to him.  As they grew up and moved on to college, Travis stayed home and continued to work, having to contribute more than ever due to his fathers deteriorating health. 

He had been on his way home from work, thinking of other places he could apply to get an extra part time job to help bring in more money when Travis had seen the crowd milling about outside of the gallery.  After entering and getting to look around, he was ready to leave until he saw the sign about looking for models.  He figured it would be a stretch, but it was worth a shot.  He knew he had a pretty good body for it, he just was mainly just nervous about what he might have to do, especially because his attitude screamed that he would not be able to look the part as a dominant in any shoots.  But money was money, and he needed it, so he went for it.

FallenFeather

Oooooh sounds really interesting! Maybe a model trying to learn photography :D

Edit:

Name: Anastazja Borkowska (Ahna-sta-zia bohr-kov-ska) Ana for short
Role: Model; amateur photographer
Orientation: Bi
Specialty: Experience as a model
Fetish/Offs: New to this "darker" side of things so none for now
Appearance: Ana has the proportions of a model: 5'8" (which is short for a model) and weighing a healthy 150 lbs, she's a common Eastern European beauty. Her natural hair color is dark brown, though she dyes it for the jobs and is currently a strawberry blond. Her eyes are a golden green color. She's very lean due to eating healthy and working out. During her modeling, she managed to tone her butt and despised her ample bosom, though figures that it'd be great here. Of course, because of modeling back in Russia, she waxes every part of her body.
Personality: Ana is shy when not on the job. She's very well known in Europe and is starting to get known here, so she always tries to keep herself hidden. She acts uncertain everywhere but work and in any other kind of professional association. When dealing with managers and photographers, she becomes out there and willing to put herself forward. Despite her quietness for the most part, she's extremely charismatic and people do tend to flock to her easily.
Biography: Ana was born and grew up in Warsaw, Poland. She had always been interested in dressing up and playing with dolls and swore to her mother that she would become a model. Realizing her passion, her mother took her to many casting calls, being rejected from many, Ana did get a few jobs early on as a child. Growing up, as she filled out, her offers increased until she was signed on to many major companies in Eastern Europe, especially in Russia, at a young age. Therefore, Ana is well versed in the modeling world and has started jobs here in the United States. She was wandering the streets, hidden by a disguise of course, and found the gallery. It interested her extremely and despite her better judgment, signed up. Of course she was reprimanded by her manager, but she wanted to try something new. Of course, she signed up with a different name, interestingly enough, her real name, not model name: Anna Volkov

BigBuckBob

Ons and Offs
Waiting for a Post?
I am disappoinment width you're grammer.

Esoteric Myobi

Kunoichi, Rabidmonkey, and FallenFeather - all accepted.

So glad that there's interest! ^^

BigBuckBob - Well, I'm hoping that with enough interest this can be a big game with plenty of photographers and models to go around. Each photographer would most likely get their own studio and from there people can choose who they'd like to pair up with. In the end, it would probably really depend on each person's own post rate but I'd like to keep the pace up since I won't be expecting giant posts with five huge paragraphs (though those would always be nice from time to time). So once every two to three days perhaps?

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

FallenFeather

Kunoichi

Untamed Skies

(needs to be fixed, so I'll sleep on it, and see what I construct on a rested mind.)

Cassiopeia

Well you know I'm in, and I'm thinking model/makeup artist at some point ... and perhaps whatever else is needed :P  I'm so glad this is back! ^_^  I'll put up my profile when I get home so I can find my pics.

Esoteric Myobi

Hehe, yay~! Will look forward to seeing your profile tonight then. ^^

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Cassiopeia

You haves already seen the sneak previews of the pics ;)

Kunoichi

Well, looks like everything's coming along nicely. ^^

Secretwriter

Name: Ingrid Schmidt
Role: Photographer
Orientation: Bi leaning straight
Specialty: Black and white, thought provoking photographs.  Classy and sexy artwork.
Fetish/Offs:  Not sure yet.
Appearance: Kat Von D.  5'6. Curvy. Wide hips and well proportioned breasts.
Personality: Quiet and pensive unless she has something to say. Very stern and rule oriented.  Flirtatious and mischievous.
Biography: Coming from a broken home and overcoming drug addiction, eating disorders as a teenager, and learning that she couldn't follow military orders, Ingrid became a bounty hunter in her late teens/early twenties.  She started taking photos for fun, as a hobby, of things that she'd come across on her journeys and then happened to be hired by an artist to find someone who had jumped bail after robbing him.  She, as a lark, showed him photos upon his request when they happened to get on the topic and he enjoyed them.  He talked to some galleries and she has had a few pieces featured but now wishes to get more into bondage photography. 

She dates model Daniel Hennessy.  They are in a committed relationship but are swingers, enjoying the comforts of other sexual partners both together and separately. 

If you need more, I can provide it. 

Secret's Bio | Tanja's Bio

I see hell in your eyes. Taken in by surprise. And touching you makes me feel alive.

♦ Kitty's Brain ♥ Pockets's Lucky Charm ♥ Doom Cookie Monster ♥ Shade's Spanking Machine ♥ Najdan's Sinful Little Devil ♦

FallenFeather

Clio

Well...I can't resist when I'm invited. :) Makes me feel all wanted and stuff...

I'll be putting up a profile soon.
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Secretwriter

I see hell in your eyes. Taken in by surprise. And touching you makes me feel alive.

♦ Kitty's Brain ♥ Pockets's Lucky Charm ♥ Doom Cookie Monster ♥ Shade's Spanking Machine ♥ Najdan's Sinful Little Devil ♦

Clio

Okay. I'm thinking either gallery staff or assistant that has never considered being a model until approached or needed. Either that, or a model. It seems that there will be plenty of photographers, and there should probably be at least one male photographer. Security and buyer don't really appeal to me. Myobi, what would you suggest?

Esoteric Myobi

Also, Christa, I think gallery staff or assistant would be fine. I'm hoping for a big group so we'll probably (read hopefully) have plenty of photographers and models. If we're short handed anywhere then you can always switch, or dual role if you feel you're able to. =)

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Kunoichi

*tests new sig*

Nice to see so much interest. ^^ Here's hoping this game lasts longer than the last one to bear its name.

Esoteric Myobi

Yup...let's hope so. ^^; I'm thinking that as long as I set it up a bit differently from last time then we should be fine. =) Now we just need the people .-.;

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Kunoichi

Well, judging by the interest thus far, I'd say we're getting plenty of those. ;D

We don't need some huge, big group anyway.  Just enough to have a nice, well-appointed photo studio.

Secretwriter

Clio

This seems like one of those roleplays that will appeal more to women than men. But maybe that's just me...

Perhaps if you put "looking for males" in the subject line, that might help.

Secretwriter

*passes Christa a taco* Taco party not your thing either? :P

*hides and giggles*

I've got a few guys to pester... er... I mean invite. >.>  Sadly, most are in bed right now.

Esoteric Myobi

Tacos are great and all, you just get tired of eating the same thing after a while though. ;)

How's that? Title changed.

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Secretwriter

Clio

What does Wo mean? Women? Or without? *is easily confused*

And I love tacos, I just like some sausage now and then. ;)

Kunoichi

*has never actually been to a taco party, sadly*

I've asked a friend to take a look at this, as well.  Hopefully he'll like what he sees. ;)

Edit:  Oh, what am I saying?  Of course he'll like what he sees! :P It's just a question of whether he'll join.

Secretwriter

Sausage inside tacos is always fun for me. ::)  I poked a friend, he's taking a look. Hope he joins!

Halsemon

o.O I guess I'll join this one, and hopefully I'll pull through the character creation this time (Sorry about the last one My ><) Give me some time and I'll have a character sheet up.

ArtemisHighmore

So I have received two links to this new group game. Apparently I am being summoned here. What would be a good role to fill, or at least, what is a role that is in need of a male to fill it?

Kunoichi

Models and photographers would be good.

Of course, if you don't want to be either, I'm sure we could use a sexy poolboy... :P

ArtemisHighmore

Oh sexy pool boy sounds like it would be right up my alley. Does that mean I get to rub the models down with coconut oil?

Ink Slinger

Okay so I've been looking for a place to write about my second great love...photography.  IRL I'm an amateur photographer.  (I called myself a hobbist until I shot a wedding, didn't get paid hence amateur and not professional ;)...yet.)

Name: Neviah Larkin friends call her Nev
Role: Photographer, sometimes available to model if needed.
Orientation: straight; switch leaning more towards submissive
Specialty: as a model: swimsuit model and magazine ads for perfumes and colognes.  As a photographer: 35mm black and white.  She does the whole process start to finish
Fetish/Offs: no real fetishes but offs: the usual of scat, vomit, vore, watersports.
Appearance: Nev has a dancer's build, lithe and compact.  Her hair is what is most commonly called "dirty" blonde.  A very dark blond/very light brown with natural light blond highlights.  Nev has blue eyes, full lips and a small nose.  Don't be fooled by innocent looks however, behind that angel's face lies a woman with secrets and dark fantasies.
Personality: Nev is very extroverted and doesn't posses a shy bone.  She can be quite chatty, especially around attractive men.  Smiles come easily to Nev and laughter is sure to follow wherever she goes.  She is most often described by her friends as bubbly, effervescent and magnetic.  She shies away from conflict, but will let you know in no uncertain terms when you've crossed a line with her.  Nev is a night owl spending many nights out dancing and having cocktails  after a hard day in the studio.
Biography:  coming once I have it nailed down a little better.
Ons and Offs                   A/A                         Cravings  
not considering new RPs. Erratic response time

Secretwriter

Quote from: Ink Slinger on September 30, 2010, 05:11:06 PM
Okay so I've been looking for a place to write about my second great love...photography.  IRL I'm an amateur photographer.  (I called myself a hobbist until I shot a wedding, didn't get paid hence amateur and not professional ;)...yet.)

My mother is a professional digital photographer.  Weddings suck in a major way. It's so hard to get everyone to look perfect in any single shot.

Ink Slinger

I will correct.  Apparently Neviah is already chattering at me and she seems to want her opening scene to involve her in her dark room.  Which would make her mostly a photographer. *snickers*

Secretwriter~ yeah.  Multiple shots composited to make one for a lot of this wedding.  Outdoors, lots of shadow.

Kunoichi

I have a digital camera, but I wouldn't even count myself as a hobbyist. ^^; Especially since I usually just use it to take pictures of some of my art so that I can mess around with it in Photoshop.

I haven't been doing much art recently, for that matter...

Ink Slinger

EM, I'd be glad to help you set up studios. 

Tomorrow actually begins my 365 photo challenge.  1 great photo/day for a year.  And I recently put together a portfolio applying for a job in a portrait studio.  Hence the not professional...yet.

Esoteric Myobi

Well, I carry my camera around everywhere. Before it was because you just never knew when a good photo opportunity would pop up, now it's mostly so that I can take pictures of food for the blog. ^^;

-points at her signature-

=D

Quote from: Ink Slinger on September 30, 2010, 05:28:07 PM
EM, I'd be glad to help you set up studios. 

Tomorrow actually begins my 365 photo challenge.  1 great photo/day for a year.  And I recently put together a portfolio applying for a job in a portrait studio.  Hence the not professional...yet.

Oh wow, that sounds awesome. I'd love to see the photos you pick out for the whole year! ^^ Also good luck on the job, I'm sure you'll get it and hit it pro. x3

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Clio

My best friend hired her friend...a newly professional photographer (recently graduated)...to do her wedding, and I kid you not...the pictures were all AWFUL. This was by a photographer that had done weddings and other things before, really well, and was even getting paid. And my BFF doesn't even have ONE good picture from the entire batch. It was so sad...

Anyway, I'm going to put mine to start in as a gallery staff, and then pretty soon after starting, starts to model. Is that alright?

Kunoichi

Well, given that my own character is basically going to be helping out where needed...

Clio

You're a photographer assistant, though...and I figured mine would be like the receptionist or something. That way they have different duties. :)

Esoteric Myobi

Yup, assistants would pretty much stick to their own respective photographers (at least I'm hoping we get that many people to go around...or perhaps some players will make another character?) and would stay mostly in the studio.

Gallery staff would do all the greeting of new models coming in (or anyone else) and showing them around...in various ways. ;) I'm sure we'll all get creative in our own ways. x3

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Kunoichi

Hmm.  I might have to change my occupation, then.  I was thinking of my character as more of a general assistant, myself...

Halsemon

Name: Jayson Blaine, 'Jay' to his friends
Role: Security
Orientation: Straight
Specialty: N/A
Fetish/Offs: No specific fetishes, but offs: scat, vomit, watersports
Appearance: Jayson
Personality: Jayson has a general appearance that can be a bit frightening as he normally masks himself in an aggressive way due to the hardships he's had to endure, so people tend to stay clear of him. But once you get to know him, the hospitality and loyalty he shows, is what he is remembered for. He is a very defensive person, and as such, he takes things a bit more seriously than many others would. But this makes him good for his current occupation as a security guard at Waxing Rhapsodic Photo Studio, where he has to protect top quality photographers and their models.
Biography: (On hold for the moment)

I feel... so insignificant right now...

Wow I hope everyone forgives me for how bad I possibly will do, it's been awhile since I RPed... (vacation, then home renovations... fun...)

Ink Slinger

Quote from: Esoteric Myobi on September 30, 2010, 05:29:27 PM
Oh wow, that sounds awesome. I'd love to see the photos you pick out for the whole year! ^^

Along with writing Nev's bio I plan to set up a website to host my photos and blog.  I will share da link.

Oh and I don't mind writing multiple characters if the need arises.

Kunoichi

Quote from: Esoteric Myobi on September 30, 2010, 05:58:17 PM
Well, right now I think it really depends on how many people we get for each position before I figure out how it works. ^^; You can always change it later when the details are ironed out? =)

I suppose so. ^^;

DudelRok

Something about this thread randomly, and oddly as I don't search for threads and literally just happened upon this one on accident, encouraged a strike from somewhere that stated to me: "Dudel, this you must join." I always listen to that voice, he's the nice one. Also, according to the post warning, you need a Buyer anyway!

Name: Shawn Albert Pierce
Role: Buyer
Orientation: Mostly Straight (Pushes limits with VERY effeminate men and possible hermaphrodites should the situation arise)

Specialty: As it pertains to art, he's noted for looking for oddities. Women (and men on occasion) who don't fit the label, as well as images that portray this. Things to catch his eye tend to be that off-beaten piece all others have ignored. He is also a hunter, not a requester.
Fetish/Offs: Never Submissive (though doesn't mind equality if he deems someone his equal) and likes to explore otherwise. (Anything Else, Ask or see My Own O/O)

Appearance: His hair is short (brown), well kept and made point to show he has class. This coupled with the manner he speaks and the way he walks (with purpose but not without grace while never with pompous attitudes) creates a very obvious air. He wears suits tailored specifically for him and are almost always in a shade of blue. They differ from day to day in shading to near black to a navy (and one holiday was even an odd shade of teal). Now his eyes are an interesting thing, they sit firmly in line with his nose and square with his mouth but have an odd little slant to them. This man is obviously causation and the slant to his eyes means nothing in his history but it does give an odd flow to his face. He is also well shaven and keeps a cane (though more for show than anything else).

Personality: Educated, classy and dignified are what others might use but no one is above their tempers. In fact Shawn has quite a few anger issues when there are those who do not treat him properly. Now, he does not expect tea and cookies but simply respect as any man would; however the consequences he puts on insulting him result in more than poor words and, instead, an out-right smear campaign. He is a fair lover but much more the fighter and further more has an odd, yet natural, curiosity. That curiosity (and eye for the odd) is what usually brings him to the studio and gallery auctions to begin with.

Biography: Concerning the RP, Shawn has been buying the odd photograph or two for awhile now. He stops in quite often to see what (or who) is new in terms of exploration, and that curiosity of his tends to make each trip worth-while even if he does not purchase anything.. He has bought a few photographs and has also not been above asking about (or for) either photographer or model personally when interests are intrigued in his manners.

As he has told several: "It is not the pose, the camera, the photographer or even the model but something all of these combined has created to join an odd quirk to which I find pleasing." Shawn is not above giving his praises to the talented artists and models inside  Waxing Rhapsodic, showing the pieces he's obtained very proudly in both his home and office.

Not RP related, Shawn is growing and requires further development. Other than: "He went to fancy Ivy League college, worked the first chunk of his life and is now calming down in order to smell the roses," I have very little and require character development to obtain this.

Site Note

4 -6 paragraphs is my staple, will this be to much if only posting every 3 or 4 days?

I AM THE RETURN!

DudelWiki | On/Off Thread | A/A Thread

Esoteric Myobi

Dudel, I love it! Our first Buyer! I'm quite looking forward to seeing the exchanges that will occur between him and the others. =)

4-6 paragraphs is fine. Or rather, I think it really depends on who you're interacting with at that moment but I always do love to see a good sized post (as long as it has substance of course).

From the looks of it, not everyone is used to posting that length every few days...which is fine since for this game I'm really just expecting 2-3 paragraphs every 2-3 days and that seems to be where most of the players are at (though I'm sure with the right motivation it can be expanded upon).

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Secretwriter

I'm usually a daily to every other day, sometimes multiple times a day poster, personally.  Depends on how much it holds my interest and if Ingrid is bored.  If it stays a taco party, my participation will be a lot less.  If Transientshock joins, I will probably let her gravitate toward his character. :P

Kunoichi

Well, I'm trying to get a male friend to join as a buyer, and it seems like he'll probably join...  So it's looking like we'll all be getting some sausage in these tacos before long. :P

DudelRok

I'm not one to drown things on prose if this is your scare. XD

I've no issue with doing less (or getting less), I'm am simply stating my usual average.

And I certainly couldn't post every day several times a day. Several times in a single day then not touch that thread for (thinks) months, sure. XD

But, hey, I've nothing against being the "only game in town" :p

I AM THE RETURN!

Kunoichi

*adds a little spacing*

Photographers                    Models                    Assistants                    Gallery Staff                    Security                    Buyers         
Esoteric Myobi - Aline Myobi          rabidmonkey - Travis Ornet          Kunoichi                    Halsemon - Jayson Blaine          DudelRok - Shawn Albert Pierce
Secretwriter - Ingrid Schmidt          FallenFeather - Anastazja Borkowska                                       
Ink Slinger - Neviah Larkin                                                 

BCdan

Hi!  I will likely be pretty casual about this and only post every few days.

Name: Danny Kins
Orientation: Bi
Specialty: Enjoys black and white imagery. 
Fetish/Offs: Offs: scat/gore/getting sick  Fetishes?  Crossdressing and general adorableness!
Appearance: A feminine little trap that spends his days under a parasol with nothing but a little lightweight, loose tropical colored dress and not much else besides slippers.  Danny is a happy boy who spends his time people watching and eating chocolate ice cream near the photostore.  Petite, wide blue eyes and bobbed blonde hair.  Danny is a boy who loves people and loves imagery. 
Personality: Happy, bubbly and full of smiles.  Danny often stares at dark robed, serious people with wide eyes and wonder.  Curious, perky and accidentally cute. 
Biography:  Danny is seeking some erotic imagery to decorate his new villa outside of town.  Imagine the look on his face when he forgot the portraits and images, but remembered the big nude statues!  To be more specific, Danny wants a moody, darker room with plenty of black and white portraits of the nude human body. 

~I enjoy random PM's~

Kunoichi

xD I just added in a few extra cells filled with nothing but blank spaces.  Also tags for Bolding text, but that was because I cheated and copied from another cell, deleting the text within it.

*warmly welcomes Dan*

BCdan

~I enjoy random PM's~

Clio

Name:
Matilda Olava Haraldsen

Role:
Gallery Employee/Model

Orientation:
Straight, but leaning toward bi-curious.

Specialty:
None known as of yet.

Fetish/Offs:
For the player...anal, hurt/comfort, bondage, multiple partners, and many more. Offs...scat, snakes, amputation and electricity.

Appearance:
Her body is lush and amply curved, but her bone structure is petite. She has large blue eyes and pale white skin that has a rosy tint more often than not. Her hair is long, curly and dark red, and her lips are pouty and full. She's not the typical beauty, and may be considered too fat by some photographers, but she likes her curves...usually. Her pubic area is almost always shaved. This is a typical outfit.

Personality:
Tilly is romantic, passionate and a dreamer. She loves anything abstract and out of the ordinary...and hates monotony and routine. She's kind, but can be frightening when made angry. Intelligent, but flighty. Unorganized and messy, and yet dominate in the outer world. In the bedroom, she wants to be dominated. She's outgoing and can sometimes be obnoxious, but she's likable...for the most part. She loves music and the arts, and would love to be a photographer...except her pictures never come out straight. Without a tripod or a lot of editing, she's doomed in that department.

However, she greatly admires others' work, and erotic photography is something that she considers an undervalued art form. She's still trying to get over her conservative beginnings, but it's hard for her to not blush when she sees the more risque pictures.

Biography:
Born in rural Norway, Tilly was raised in a cold fjord without many people around. Therefore, it's hard for her to accustom herself to city life, and especially hard whenever the weather gets hot. However, she moved to America when she was 18 to study music at NYU, and has only been back to Norway for holidays and other special events ever since. She stayed in the urban area after she graduated, and has been looking for a job for a long time. Unable to find anything to do with her degree, she saw an ad for a gallery worker in this business. Jumping at the chance to work in the arts, she has just been hired and is ready to begin. She knows that the gallery caters to more adult tastes, but she doesn't know much more than that.

Kunoichi

Quote from: Esoteric Myobi on September 30, 2010, 08:53:44 PM
Hmm...I'm imagining that Danny's probably from a pretty wealthy family if he can afford all that at the age of 19? =) Either way, welcome to the game~ ^^

From what I understand from talking with him, he's going to try his hand at being an adorable little domme trap.  I think I'm looking forward to seeing it, myself. ^^

DudelRok

Quote from: Kunoichi on September 30, 2010, 09:19:04 PM
From what I understand from talking with him, he's going to try his hand at being an adorable little domme trap.  I think I'm looking forward to seeing it, myself. ^^

I'm looking forward to it, too! XD

The character diversity, here, is crazy! I should join group threads more often! D:

I AM THE RETURN!

Kunoichi

Well, most of them aren't as good as this one, but you should certainly join Myobi's group threads more often. ;D She comes up with some great ideas.

Esoteric Myobi

Quote from: DudelRok on September 30, 2010, 10:13:58 PM
I'm looking forward to it, too! XD

The character diversity, here, is crazy! I should join group threads more often! D:

Gotta keep things interesting! ;)

Quote from: Kunoichi on September 30, 2010, 10:15:08 PM
Well, most of them aren't as good as this one, but you should certainly join Myobi's group threads more often. ;D She comes up with some great ideas.

Aw, Kuno you make me blush~! <3 But they're only great since I get plenty of help along with a bit of luck. ^^

But yes...click on the pictures in my signature! =D

-seems to forever be recruiting for all her various games- x.x;

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Brian Boru

Ok, I've been invited twice now to look at this, but not sure where I might fit correctly. Would an assistant that "sets the scene" for bondage photography be useful for this game?

A/As Updated 12/7 - PLEASE READ
A/As updated 2/20/11

Esoteric Myobi

Well, to be perfectly honest, yes! Presumably the photographers would do so as well, but it's not set in stone that each photographer specializes in it and may instead just want to shoot photos while watching and observing at the same time. So a knowledgeable and experienced assistant would be wonderful. ^^

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Cassiopeia

Sheeesh I step away for a couple hours and the thread splodes! :P  Is there even still room for lil old me?  ::)

Name: Calista "Cali" Willowridge

Role: volunteer/model, makeup artist

Orientation: mostly straight

Specialty: Makeup artistry

Fetishes: Dom/sub (switch but leaning toward sub), light bondage, biting (to name a few)

Offs: Scat/urine, gore, vomit, rape, pain for pain's sake, mind control, animals in sex play

Appearance: Standing at 5'7 she has a toned yet curvaceous figure - voluptuous breasts, a narrow waist, and proportionately rounded hips.  Her skin is fair and creamy, almost resembling that of a porcelain doll's, though her cheeks and lips have a natural pink flush to them.  The features of her oval face are set off by high cheek bones which compliment her full lips.  Bright blue-green eyes seem to shift color as if with the day (or the weather) and contrast with golden blonde hair, cascading in layered waves down to her hips.

Personality:  Calista for the most part is easy going, not really agitated much by what other people do with their own lives but simply content to live her own.  She is contemplative which makes her appear shy and quiet at first, though that is really not the case at all ... once her mind returns to the present.  Her personality is actually more outgoing than one would think and she doesn't tend to hesitate when asked for her opinion, although she gives it tactfully.  With the outward appearance of someone carefree and artistic she can actually be quite a perfectionist when it comes to her own work and self.  Though strong spirited she is very kind and friendly and usually quite eager for new adventures, whether or not she in fact does it is another matter.

Biography:
  Calista was raised in a small town and, though she always liked the slow pace and coziness of small town life, she always felt as if she had outgrown it, even by her early teens.  Though a perfectionist in everything she did, many times to her own detriment and irritation, she excelled in the arts, particularly drawing and painting.  Deciding this was her calling, and very much against her parents wishes, she moved to the city to both go to school and try to find a way to express her passion and creativity.  Quickly she found out that waiting tables and answering phones in an office were a bit too stifling, even if it was just to pay for school and basic necessities.  After taking a body painting class Calista decided to try her hand at freelance makeup artistry and, though not at the top of the industry, has found moderate success in the field and an enjoyable way to make ends meet in the process.  Cali sees her makeup art as an opportunity to paint on a living canvas.  She continues to go to school part time, and though she loves art also seems to find herself drawn to psychology, fascinated by the inner workings of the human conscious/subconscious. 

Mr Self Destruct

I'll be posting a profile for this sometime this weekend, filling in a role as a male model.  ;D

Don't all you lovely ladies drool over ol' Clowney at the same time now, ya hear?  :-*

Brian Boru

Quote from: Esoteric Myobi on September 30, 2010, 10:50:45 PM
Well, to be perfectly honest, yes! Presumably the photographers would do so as well, but it's not set in stone that each photographer specializes in it and may instead just want to shoot photos while watching and observing at the same time. So a knowledgeable and experienced assistant would be wonderful. ^^

Let me ponder tonight and I'll see if I can get something unique developed.

A/As updated 2/20/11

Esoteric Myobi

Quote from: Dark Clown on September 30, 2010, 11:32:44 PM
I'll be posting a profile for this sometime this weekend, filling in a role as a male model.  ;D

Don't all you lovely ladies drool over ol' Clowney at the same time now, ya hear?  :-*

Shall be looking forward to see it~

Quote from: Brian Boru on September 30, 2010, 11:33:10 PM
Let me ponder tonight and I'll see if I can get something unique developed.

Take your time! =)

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Kunoichi

Aether

FallenFeather

Mr Self Destruct

Name: Daniel Hennessy
Orientation: Heterosexual
Specialty: Public Face - during his days as an underwear model for New York Fashion's line of male sleepwear, he became something of a local celebrity, and that 'face recognition' lures in the public.
Fetish/Offs: Leather fetish, on himself and women.  Offs are my own, see link in signature.
Appearance: Dan stands 6'3" tall, and his physique is lean but fit.  His blue eyes are what sold him to the first modeling agency he'd ever worked for, and coupled with his boyish good looks, turned him into a star in the modeling world.
Personality: Daniel is always looking for a good time.  He's charming, witty, and seemingly aloof of the many stares he gets when modeling or walking down the street. 
Biography: Dan was at the top of his career when a car accident threatened to end his modeling career for good.  He broke both legs and fractured his arm, putting him on bed rest for six months, with a bevy of prescription pain killers to make life bearable during that time.  His addiction to oxycontin came soon after, and it wasn't long before the tabloids had a feild day with his 'prince charming turned drug addict' lifestyle.  Now, he's kicked the habit, but has discovered the darker side of life, and has begun craving more dominant sexual appetites.  When he first heard of Waxing Rhapsodic's studio, he came to see it for himself, and applied immediately.  He's somewhat new to the company, but is eager to return to the modeling world, albeit as less a pretty boy and more the true deviant that he has found himself to be.

Brian Boru

Name: Collin Frost
Role: Model / Assistant (Modeling will take place only when the setting is appropriate for showing the artist doing his craft - otherwise he simply does his work [tying up the ladies] and gets out of the photographer's way, letting his art speak for itself)
Specialty: All forms of rope bondage, shibari and the like. Has also had experience with flogs, canes and crops.
Fetish/Offs: Bondage, S&M, gaping, toys, crops, flogs and just about anything kinky he'll try once
Appearance:
Personality: Kind of an asshole artist - thinking his work superior. He does not suffer fools lightly and does his art for his own aesthetic purposes...if others enjoy it then they are kindred to his soul; if not, fuck em. While his exterior is rather harsh, once someone comes to know the real Collin, they will find him to be very caring and congenial.
Biography: Former music producer and sometimes musician. After several years of touring with various groups and participating in numerous kinky parties, Collin came to realize his deep longing to create living art through the sublime fashion of bondage. Many of his "pieces" have been displayed at fetish balls and parties nationwide, but rarely has he allowed photographs to be made, fearing copycat imagery of his work popping up in some of the better known publications. His intricate knot works can be attributed to his creative process as well as his time in Boy Scouts as a child. Who knew all that knot tying would pay off one day?! 

A/As updated 2/20/11

TastyBacon

Hey!  I'm finally not the only male plaything model.  Not that I would have minded getting all the attention of that department :P

jayline

Room for one more photographer?

Name: Thomas Stevenson
Orientation: Prefers women
Specialty: CG Wizard, vray, zbrush, 3DS Max, you name it, he's poured months into it.
Fetish/Offs: See my ons/offs
Appearance: 6'0", and casually dressed in band t-shirts, undershirts, whatever he digs out of the closet. Always wears jeans. Have a pic
Personality: Is not great at meeting new people, but opens up completely once he gets familiar. Loves to make wisecracks, loves intellectual discussion, and get's very judgmental when in a sour mood. He's a functioning nerd, ie, a nerd who knows to shut up about video games, comics, and internet culture when other nerds aren't around. He's used to getting surprise kicks to the curb and is now living the single life. Is not proud of the hook ups he's had since then.
Biography: Thomas became an artist to pursue his dreams of working in the film career. He got his BFA in CG Animation, moved to the city following a studio job, and worked for a month, 50-60 hours a week on a generic sci-fi shoot'em up until his studio got outsourced to Korea. Embittered by the failing CG job market, he decided to take his art training and go solo, doing photography, designing logos, doing post production for independent films, before he settled on a new passion, comics. He'd been working on his watercolor manifesto for a month, and needed income to support his new habit, hence his new gig at the studio. He's never created erotic art, and hasn't worked with models since college, but he's excited to explore it, despite certain apprehensions.

BigBuckBob

Name: James Roberts
Role: Staff/Security
Orientation:women
Specialty:
Fetish/Offs: See my ons/offs
Appearance: Big
Personality: When people see a guy his size they generally assume he is either a bad ass or scary on the outside but sweet in the middle. He isn't either of those, at least not completely. He knows he is bigger then others and knows how to use it. He can intimidate when need be, get violent if necessary, but it is all in check. He can also be sweet, he doesn't particularly enjoy it but with his size, you sometimes need to overcompensate. His personality is fluid really, it all depends on who he is with.
Biography: Bouncer was sort of a calling for him. Using his size to keep out the assholes and protect others was a fun and comfortable job. The added bonus of power and the occasional club girl that loved herself a large man were just icing on the cake. He also spent some time learning the bar tending trade. Not exactly a classy profession, but he did know a few tricks. He found Waxing Rhapsodic and joined as a member of security. This sort of place needed an extra hand, keeping the art from being stolen and the models from being hurt.
Ons and Offs
Waiting for a Post?
I am disappoinment width you're grammer.

Esoteric Myobi

Wow! All I can say is I'm glad I spent all that time recruiting people. =]!!

I'm loving the variety that we're getting so far, it should definitely make the game fun when it comes to interaction along with that extra spice of not quite knowing what's next!

Jayline, considering how we only have one male photographer at the moment, I'm sure we could manage to squeeze you in. ;)

I think it's about time that I start making threads to keep us all busy...

-scurries off to do so-

Players thus far:

Photographers                    Models                    Assistants                    Gallery Staff                    Security                    Buyers         
Esoteric Myobi - Aline Myobi          rabidmonkey - Travis Ornet          Kunoichi          Christa McGinn - Matilda Olava Haraldsen          Halsemon - Jayson Blaine          DudelRok - Shawn Albert Pierce
Secretwriter - Ingrid Schmidt          FallenFeather - Anastazja Borkowska          Brian Boru - Collin Frost                    BigBuckBob - James Roberts          BCdan - Danny Kins
Ink Slinger - Neviah Larkin          Cassiopeia - Calista "Cali" Willowridge                                       
Jayline - Thomas Stevenson          Dark Clown - Daniel Hennessy                                       
          Aether - Dante lo Rosso                                       

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Ink Slinger

Can I put in my bid now to have Collin as Nev's assistant?

Esoteric Myobi

Here's the OOC thread everyone.

And Ink, I'm actually still trying to figure out how things will work out. Originally I had hoped that there's be a roughly equal number of photographers, models, and assistants. ^^; Then everyone would have a 'regular' but this wouldn't stop people from switching things up from time to time since I would like everyone to interact at some point.

But of course, if that is what you and Brian Boru would prefer then we can certainly state that he's your 'regular' assistant. Though I'd think that he'd still be called on by the other photographers to help them out as well, especially due to his experience. =)

Though at the moment I'm hoping that perhaps we'll still get more interest, or of course, some people can dual role if they feel they're able.

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Kunoichi

*is certainly more than willing to have ber character run around a lot, busy helping out multiple photographers who need her help*

Having the gallery be understaffed might even be an interesting plot point...

MomoPeach

Thank you so much for the invite. This certainly looks interesting and I'll apply for a model. -Grin- I'll be back with my profile soon. Thanks again. :)

orderNchaos

Thanks for the invite!  I hope this character fits the scene.

Name: Courtney Rivers
Role:Model/Photographer
Orientation:Bisexual
Specialty: Amateur Photographer, graphic designer. (if any)
Fetish: Almost anything...but generally more sub than dom during BDSM.
Offs:Scat/urine, gore, vomit, pain for pain's sake.

Appearance:

Courtney just recently got her left nipple pierced and has two new tattoos, one riding up her left side "Quoniam sum validus" which is latin for "because I am able too" and five red and yellow star running up her right thigh, over her hip to her torso.

Personality: Courtney is usually a bit shy but has recently found a new way to express herself and her personality.  She is sexy and demure, but always a bit edgy and can play the sweet good girl part as well as she plays the edgy tough bitch personality.  She enjoys playing in both worlds and exploring the extent of her limits.
Biography: Courtney's family emigrated from the Ukraine when she was a baby and she grew up in the fast paced San Diego world.  Always being physically attractive, but intelligent and a bit of an outsider.  She grew up with the more street kid groups until she graduated high school and never truly lost her edge.  Through college she got involved in the theater and stage crowd and a lead part in a play that was shown in nearby Los Angeles became Courtney's break.  She was noticed by a local talent agent and offered a job as a model while she finished school.  Taking a number of small jobs until she finished school, Courtney jumped into more mainstream modeling, but her rough and tumble style didn't jive with the LA clients.  After a falling out with her third agent, Courtney moved out of the mainstream and while looking for a job in graphic design, got involved with the darker side of modeling in hopes that they would be more excited by her edgy style.

Esoteric Myobi

Welcome to the game orderNchaos~! =)

Your name has been added to the list on the first post, I've also just added the link to the OOC thread as well. ^^

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

orderNchaos

Woo Hooo!!!

Ok so does this mean there are RP threads up to post in now? 

Esoteric Myobi

Not at the moment. ^^; I'm still making the threads and will be arranging models to their first shoots. For now, you can always chat in the OOC and get to know everyone else? I know that some people have requested specific pairings and scenes, so if anything crosses your mind you can do that as well. =)

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

DiverseDesires

So three nudges and an invite later I've had a chat with Esoteric about a plot idea a couple of us have been discussing and she has given the go ahead.  So hugs to all who know me and Hi to those that don't

I will post my character (Nicci) as soon as it is done and Transient Shock (Jack) will be my LT boyfriend/lover with both of us being models.  He is not able to put together his or post until after the 9th, so my character Nicci won't start until he is ready.

IRL I am a keen amateur photographer who takes my 'baby' everywhere (a digital SLR Canon EOS 450d) I also use photographs in my artwork quite a bit and use them a lot in the workshops I run too.  I have done a few weddings for friends, and really enjoyed them, particularly as they were all for people who knew me really well and loved all the reportage photographs I prefer as well as the formal ones. I found it nerveracking having that pressure on though - with it being such a big day and ended up backing up several times through the day - so I couldn't do it as a job I'd find it exhausting! 

So I was really interested in this story and really look forward to it thanks for the nudges and the invite

D D
"The imagination is the spur of delights… all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" ~Marquis de Sade~

Imaginings  ~  Desirables  ~  Wilful Words  ~  Diary - A/A  Updated September 15th

Lady Kitsune

I'll have my profile up this weekend My.

Uh, I was going to be a photographer/model....

Might have to go with assistant...  *blows bubbles*

Is this going to have supernatural aspects or straight story?

Blitzy

*Pokes her head in carefully.*

Got the invite... I'll look at my schedule and see if I think I can keep up. It looks to be fun but... I'm not sure if I'll have time to give it the attention it deserves.
One on One stories on hold currently. Apologies to my writing partners.

Le Immortelle

Esoteric Myobi

Quote from: Lady Kitsune on October 02, 2010, 01:08:55 PM
I'll have my profile up this weekend My.

Uh, I was going to be a photographer/model....

Might have to go with assistant...  *blows bubbles*

Is this going to have supernatural aspects or straight story?

You can always make two characters if you think you can. If not, just choose whichever one you'd have more fun with. Unfortunately, no, this game wouldn't have any supernatural aspects. ^^; Pretty much the only one of my games that doesn't. I felt it'd be easier done in just real world settings.

Quote from: Amazon on October 02, 2010, 01:29:11 PM
Is any spot for model still open?

There's no limit on the number of players allowed for each role, so yes, there's still spots for models open. =)

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Brian Boru

Quote from: DiverseDesires on October 02, 2010, 12:45:30 PM
So three nudges and an invite later I've had a chat with Esoteric about a plot idea a couple of us have been discussing and she has given the go ahead.  So hugs to all who know me and Hi to those that don't

I will post my character (Nicci) as soon as it is done and Transient Shock (Jack) will be my LT boyfriend/lover with both of us being models.  He is not able to put together his or post until after the 9th, so my character Nicci won't start until he is ready.

IRL I am a keen amateur photographer who takes my 'baby' everywhere (a digital SLR Canon EOS 450d) I also use photographs in my artwork quite a bit and use them a lot in the workshops I run too.  I have done a few weddings for friends, and really enjoyed them, particularly as they were all for people who knew me really well and loved all the reportage photographs I prefer as well as the formal ones. I found it nerveracking having that pressure on though - with it being such a big day and ended up backing up several times through the day - so I couldn't do it as a job I'd find it exhausting! 

So I was really interested in this story and really look forward to it thanks for the nudges and the invite

D D

*licks DD from head to toe before spanking her pert little back side.*

A/As updated 2/20/11

Dark King

Name: Draven Blackwood
Specialty: Nudes, Implied Nudes, Couples shoots (if any)
Fetish/Offs:  Just about everything at least one. He is a dom by nature
Appearance:
Personality: Draven Has a laid back attitude, But pretty much takes what he wants. His looks plus demeanor make it so he does not have to try to hard for anything he wants anyway. He's good at what he does and knows it. Yet he's always hungry for more. Trying to top everything he's done.
Biography: Draven was brought up in the city. NYC to be exact. His parents were well off and provided him everything he could ever ask for. He was never without anything except their presence. He like so many of his generations were raised by a nanny. His teen years were filled was mischief but his parents money was able to get him out of every situation he had encountered. Draven's path at that point in his life wasn't a very bright one until one day he found modeling. He had always had natural looks but never thought much of it until one of his mother's friends suggested that he try. The rest of course was history he Loved the attention. something he had been mostly deprived of during his youth.  It was yeas later that he came to love this darker side of modeling. It only took one taste and he was hooked. It release some sort of caged animal that was inside him. Now  he lets it out in front of the camera, and  for the whole world to see.
She Calls me Daddy. The only man a girl should ever trust.

My O&O:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=83292.msg3670991#new

Le Immortelle

Here's my profile..hope the character fits in well.

Name: Catherine Sanders
Orientation: Bisexual, Dominant
Specialty: BDSM shoots, Androgynous shoots
Fetish/Offs: Fetish - Crossdressing, Bondage, Roleplay Offs - Watersports, Scat
Appearance: http://i51.tinypic.com/244csxh.jpg
Personality: Catherine is a very demanding person. As a successful model she knows what it brings and the potential power she wields..and that is something which she throroughly enjoys. She's intelligent and charismatic..which has played a large part in her success as she has been able to kick away those who tried to take her advantage and is able to distinguish between people. She's not friendly to anybody easily, in fact she's quite unapproachable due to her cold attitude towards others..which most of the times enters into territory of being plain rude and arrogance.
Biography: Catherine grew up in Los Angeles..middle of the three daughters to the parents who were both successful authors. She was about to enroll in college when an agent spotted her during a LA night and offered her to walk in for an audition..but when her untrained self walked in there..it turned faces as there was something striking about that face. Since then her career went from strength to strength. She has travelled most of the world and has worked with lot of the famous players in the game. But now bored of that she's interesting in trying something new. She believes that a major aspect of modelling is that your work should reflect you, and your personality at least upto a certain extent..and that's what she wants to accomplish now and there's no other better place than this.

Secretwriter

*rubs hands together* My character is going to have soooo much fun tormenting all of yours.  *cackles*

Kunoichi

Le Immortelle

Purgatori avy, that was one fun borderline-porno-esque comicbook character which was a blast read! :D

Secretwriter

I shan't tell my secrets. The wise and all knowing Myobi is aware of my dastardly plans.  *touches pinky finger to lips*

Esoteric Myobi

Please join us at the OOC thread. =) Link can be found at the bottom of the first post. ^^

-knows how to keep her Secret secret-

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

MomoPeach

Name:Katherine Jones
Role:Model
Orientation:Bi-sexual
Specialty: Couple shots, pin up, fetish, nudes
Fetish/Offs:Bondage and she's open to whatever else may come her way. She has no offs.
Appearance:
Personality:Katherine also goes by the name Kitty and she's usually bubbly, happy and eager to please. She exudes an aura of sexuality and likes the attention of men and women. Although she's a nice girl she can be very moody and change from happy to pissed in an instant. When she becomes angry she becomes loud and sometimes even rude. Her humor can be very sarcastic.
Biography:Katherine was born in a small town in Alaska. Growing up she was fascinated by images of models and wanted to be just like them. She began to model secretly when she was sixteen and that's the first time she discovered fetish shoots. When her parents found out they threatened to kick her out if she didn't stop. Reluctantly she gave up modeling for five years until she gathered enough money from being a waitress and moved out. The woman found the perfect art gallery for the type of work that she was looking for and now she can't wait to start her career up again.

Esoteric Myobi

Hrm...I really hope we get some more photographers because we're going to have a hard time balancing out the models otherwise. x.X;;

-hadn't realized the model role would be oh so popular-

Momo, you can drop in the OOC Thread (found at bottom of first post) and from there please read the Directory to get a better grasp of the game. =)

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

The Dark Raven

Making you two, Myo...One male, one female...Both photographer/models.  ;)

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

Esoteric Myobi

Would their main role by that of a photographer or a model? ;o Just so I know where to assign them, they can always 'switch' throughout the game of course.

Photographer as a main role = own studio/thread

Model = own room on 3rd floor along with other models

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Langueduchatte

Dear Myobi

Thanks for the invitation!  Here is a potential character for Waxing Rhapsodic.

Name: Jarvis Driscoll
Role: Buyer / regular at the gallery
Orientation:  Hetero (who has been known to experiment), but will watch anyone doing most things (see Fetishes/Offs).
Specialty: (if any) Charming people into getting his own way.
Fetish/Offs:
Fetishes: Jarvis likes to watch.  He will get involved if he deems it to be appropriate, but he mostly likes to watch.  The seed of voyeurism was planted when he was 11, having spied on his older sister masturbating.  (He fantasizes from time-to-time about incest, but would never consider doing it.)  Jarvis’s early sexual experiences continue on this theme.  As an 18 year-old he was sent on a European Grand Tour.  He spent all his time and money frequenting sex-shows in Paris, Amsterdam, Berlin and Barcelona. One of his biggest turn-ons is to watch a woman masturbate to orgasm. He is near obsessed by female ejaculation. He is building a private collection of erotica based on these tastes.
Offs: He will tell you that he will "watch almost anything being done to anyone".  In reality he is not stimulated by anything involving scat, vomit, blood or watersports. He does not like extreme brutality or anything involving under 18 year olds or animals. 
The same goes for participation.
Appearance:  This image will give you some idea. 

As a self-confessed Anglo-cum-Europhile, he has a penchant for the “New Edwardian" bespoke tailoring style such as can be found at Ozwald Boateng or William Hunt in Saville Row, London.  He buys his shirts from Turnbull and Asser (double cuff, Regent collar).  However he concedes to the superiority of French and Italian tie-makers – Hermès in particular.  His shoes are hand made by Franc in Florence (where the cobbler keeps his personal lasts.)  He has a collection of vintage watches, his preferred being his 1960’s Rolex Tudor Alarm.  He also has his cufflinks created for him by Gurhan; with his current favorite being a mounted pair of matched Australian red fire opals.
Personality: 
Very well educated, he knows that he can use his intellect as a stick to beat people with, but chooses to go by his grandfather’s maxim “you catch more flies with honey than with vinegar”. He is, however, guarded about his personal life, and is not one to offer up information.  He can be frank, however, when detailing what he wants to see.  For Jarvis, the devil really is in the detail. 
When he chooses to buy, it will always be of the finest quality, and will often go to extraordinary lengths to ensure this.  As examples, he will only frequent a bar or restaurant that serves Pol Roger vintage champagne, and pays handsomely for someone to test the quality of the cocaine he buys. He is by nature pluralist – does not believe in ‘one way to behave’. He has an eye for beauty in almost any situation, but experiences a certain frisson out of juxtaposition of beauty and ‘ugliness’ or beauty with a single flaw. If he takes a shine to you he can be overwhelmingly generous, but be careful; you may find yourself being subtly controlled.
Biography:
He comes from a wealthy Irish-American background, his family having made money in financial services in Boston.  He grew up in a vast baronial pile near Marblehead Neck. Educated at St Seb’s (Needham, MA), he went on to do an English Major and MA in English Lit at Stanford.  He lives alone in an open plan loft apartment, which has a ‘secret’ gallery of his collection.  He works as a literary agent, and regularly travels to world book fairs (his preferred destinations being London, Berlin and Paris.)  In reality, he is of independent income, but he enjoys his work for the opportunities it brings to meet potential short-term sexual partners (whom he can watch); and it makes him appear respectable.

I hope it suits.

This is my first go at RP.  As I am a 'noob', I welcome constructive criticism (but prefer it to be done by PM in the first instance!) Oh, and I may not be able to post on a regular basis (RL time pressures- *sigh*), hope that's acceptable.

I am, madam, your most humble and obedient servant

Langueduchatte.

Esoteric Myobi

Langueduchatte - I love it, you are most definitely accepted. I am oh so glad I sent you that invite! ^^

The link to our OOC thread can be found at the bottom of the first post here. From there you can take a look at the Directory (as well as chat with the other players) to get a better feel for how the game is going to be played.

Don't worry too much about your post rate, due to your being a Buyer it shouldn't interfere with anything too much. The great thing about being a Buyer is you're able to come and go as you please. However, you will see in the Directory that we do have a post schedule and the like.

Feel free to plan out certain plots with another character that catches your fancy, or if you'd like to request something in particular you can do so in the request section.

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Langueduchatte

Well thank you Myobi
You are too kind.
(And my worries about the post-rate was one of the reasons I chose to be a buyer  ;))
I'll bookmark the Directory.  You'll see my post soon, I hope.

I am, madam, your most humble and obedient servant.

Langueduchatte

kaz

Hey giys, been watching this with interest.  I am thinking I would like to join.  I could make pretty much anything you want, and either gender.  let me know what is needed most and I will see who I can magic up for you.  :)
Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...

Secretwriter

Quote from: Langueduchatte on October 03, 2010, 01:01:35 AM

I hope it suits.

This is my first go at RP.  As I am a 'noob', I welcome constructive criticism (but prefer it to be done by PM in the first instance!) Oh, and I may not be able to post on a regular basis (RL time pressures- *sigh*), hope that's acceptable.

I am, madam, your most humble and obedient servant

Langueduchatte.

Well, I'm not Myobi, but I'm honestly impressed with the way you laid your bio out, most people [like me :P] just lay out the details, even the offs. We just list them.  You wrote them out in detail.  Makes me wanna not be so lazy.

Heya, Kaz! *waves and huggles*

kaz

Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...

Esoteric Myobi

Quote from: kaz on October 03, 2010, 08:17:52 AM
Hey giys, been watching this with interest.  I am thinking I would like to join.  I could make pretty much anything you want, and either gender.  let me know what is needed most and I will see who I can magic up for you.  :)

Well, we seem to have plenty of models at this point. We're mostly short on photographers (only 1 male so far) and assistants. The rest of the roles can also be filled since we only have a few people in those (model's been the most popular). I suppose, just pick the role you'd like to play most and think would be the most enjoyable for you? =)

Quote from: Secretwriter on October 03, 2010, 08:22:40 AM
Well, I'm not Myobi, but I'm honestly impressed with the way you laid your bio out, most people [like me :P] just lay out the details, even the offs. We just list them.  You wrote them out in detail.  Makes me wanna not be so lazy.

Heya, Kaz! *waves and huggles*

I know Dx He made me feel lazy too. In a good way of course, since it's motivating. =)

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Langueduchatte

Quote from: Secretwriter on October 03, 2010, 08:22:40 AM

Dearest Secretwriter
I'm flattered - but maybe I'm just verbose!  XD
Seriously, tho'...*worries about being too pretentious* it was supposed to reflect the 'quintessence' of the character...(and looking over it again, it kinda works.  *Thinks* Hmmm.  Maybe "the word is the spell" after all!)
Other characters may not take so much care in how they present themselves.

I am, madam, your most humble and obedient servant.

Langueduchatte

kaz

Name: Katy-Mae West
Role: Assistant (occasional model if they don't turn up)
Orientation:Bisexual
Speciality:
Make up and weird props – really enjoys using her artistic skills when it comes to models.  She isn't afraid to be daring with her make up.
loves to make people shudder – her style at times can seem dark.  She loves to put people in situations others might shy away from.
Is quite off the wall with her ideas – not afraid to try something new.

Fetish/Offs: Watersports, scat, gore, vore,
Appearance: A cute looking tiny brunette.  Katy has brown hair and brown eyes with a cheeky grin.  She can come across as seeming a lot younger than she is.  5'5, surprisingly strong with a touch of European in her features.

Personality:Katy-Mae is a warm friendly woman who doesn't mind getting stuck into what she is asked to do.  She is someone people know they can rely on and capable and efficient.  She hates to be pressured though and will speak her mind if she feels things are getting out of hand.

There is a fiery temper lurking under the surface, she will explode and swear.  She settles down quickly but it can take a while for her to let the grudge go.

Has a bit of a mouth on her and isn't afraid to say how she feels. This has got her in trouble often and probably will continue too.

Biography: Katy-Mae always had a flare for the artistic.  She went to Art School and studied photography, but even though she is a good photographer herself she prefers to set the scenes and work on the models.  She has always had a bit of a dark streak and isn't afraid to try out new things.

Katy-Mae was a bit of a handful as a child, quickly getting in trouble, without even meaning too.  She wasn't afraid to stand up for herself.  She found her love of art when she became a teenager.  She worked part time for a photographer, dressing sets and preparing shoots.  She went to art school and took a selection of course, now she is working as a highly sought after make up artist.  Her passion is creating images that shock and stun..

Esoteric Myobi

Welcome to the game, kaz. =) The link to the OOC thread is at the bottom of the first post here, from there please read the first post of the OOC to get your bearings. ^^

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Rukio

*In walks rukio, sporting an invitation*
Hey. How's it going peoples? I'm thinking of trying to swing two characters, but I'll just post the first one before deciding on the second. So here's a male photographer like you've been asking for.

Name:Dorian Silver
Specialty: Siluhet shots, nude submission shots, nude couple shots
Fetish/Offs: Dorian has a thing for collars and leather
Appearance:Dorian stands at 6'2 and weight a good 184 lbs. He's very thin, but fabulously toned under his usual turtle neck and cargo pants. He also has a tattoo of a yin-yang on his left shoulder blade. The yin side is formed of water while the yang half is fire.

Personality: Dorian seems quiet and reserved, but that's because he just isn't very articulate. He doesn't talk very much and what he does say tends to be small bits and pieces. He usually just gestures or says only as much as he needs to to get his point across. He is a wild guy though. He has a thing for domination and loves to portray it in his photography.  Dorian also has a thing for very petite women with nice healthy figures. Not too curvy, but also not too thin. Just enough to keep him entertained.
Biography: ((TBS Don't have the brain power to think of a history for him right now))

The Dark Raven

~Characters in Progress~

I am still working on these, so bear with me.  I just needed to get down what I could manage at this moment before the muse grabs me to write again.

Name:
Role: Photographer/sometime model
Orientation: Hetero
Specialty: (if any) "Boudoir"
Fetish/Offs: -in progress-
Appearance: -Eva Green-
Personality:  A mysterious woman with a good sense of humor, she tends to keep her personal life separate from her artistic and professional endeavors.
Biography:

Name:
Role: Model/sometime assistant
Specialty: Classical nudes, bondage
Fetish/Offs: -in progress-
Appearance: -Peter Wingfield-
Personality:  A quiet academic, he originally began modeling in high school for clothing photographers, and continued past high school to pay for college.  Since he is well out of college now, the modeling became more scanty in nature, and he has to admit, he likes the money and the fun, loose nature of the work.
Biography:

Check my A/A | O/O | Patience is begged. Momma to Rainbow Babies and teetering toward the goal of published author. Tentatively taking new stories.

Esoteric Myobi

No worries Daylily. The game has begun and we're currently on Day 1 - which will end this Sunday (10/10). The first day is all introductions and the like so you shouldn't be missing too much. =)

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Vergil1989

I thought this was dead a long time ago?  I joined this game when I was first approved, and it was dead just about then and it fell off the radar shortly afterward.  I'm glad to see it back though.  What do you still need?
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

Kunoichi

Esoteric Myobi

Quote from: Vergil1989 on October 03, 2010, 09:58:56 PM
I thought this was dead a long time ago?  I joined this game when I was first approved, and it was dead just about then and it fell off the radar shortly afterward.  I'm glad to see it back though.  What do you still need?

Actually Vergil, this is a remake of the game. So it's started over and the layout is completely different. Hm, we have a couple pending interests on the sideline and I think that right now we'd be looking for more Gallery Staff or Security. Probably Security more.

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Vergil1989

Ah I see, and alrighty, thanks for telling me that.  Security I can do, though depending on the answer to my next question will determine what I pull out for you lol.  Fantasy or strictly human?  Either way I don't care, but I don't want to pull one and feel like an ass, know what I mean?  Lol.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread

Esoteric Myobi

If you read the game introduction and the several profiles we have listed thus far, you'll notice that there is no fantasy here. =) It will be based on real-world, real-life.

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Vergil1989

Lol, uh...right.  Sorry, tired is the only excuse I can make right now lol.  Anyway, I'll see what I can do for you.

Lady Kitsune

Name: Kitty Cho

Role: Photographer/ Sometimes model
Orientation:Bi

Specialty: Kinbaku Art
Fetish/Offs: Most of them/ Scat Vore, bathroom, the usual

Appearance:An Asian woman of rare beauty, she looks so tame but this kitty has claws.  Dark haired and black eyed, her lithe body is

Personality:Soft spoken but when she wants perfection she'll get it.  She has a nice touch and loves the view of the world through her camera lens.
Biography:More to come......

jaberwok

Hello! I was also invited to join, and I see some familiar and not so familiar faces!

Name: Paul Raike
Role: Photographer's Assistant
Specialty: Although Paul is still working on finding his niche, his current interest is in exploring contrasts of all kinds - contrasts of color (skin color being a favorite, he likes working with interracial couples), contrasts of illumination and light (bright lights with stark shadows), and contrasts of expectation (nudity in everyday situations, for example, or dress/role reversal) are some of the topics he explores in his photography.
Fetish/Offs: Paul has no fetishes, and while he prefers working within his interests (above), he works hard to push his boundaries of comfort. The only thing he will explicitly not photograph is anything that leaves permanent marks. To quote, "The phrase 'take nothing but photographs and leave nothing but footprints,' extends beyond nature. We are all part of nature, and as such we should seek to leave each other empowered and enabled by our interactions with each other and the camera, just as we would seek to leave other natural beauty unspoiled for the delighted discovery of others."
Appearance: Six and a half feet tall, Paul has a natural athleticism from a family full of sports fanatics. His black hair is impeccably groomed, cut short and kept neat down to the tip of his clean goatee; smooth cafe au lait skin fills the space in between, disturbed only by two intense whirlpools of dark Godiva. He dresses conservatively - button up shirt, sports coat, and slacks; the lack of tie suggests he's not entirely comfortable with the facade, an impression only reinforced by the black Converse sneakers that peek out from beneath his cuffs.
Personality: As a tall and athletic African American male, Paul gets very sick of people assuming that he must be a basketball player, especially since he hates the game with a passion. Generally easy-going, Paul is generally content to let things happen as they will around him; when he is behind the camera, however, he can be critical and demanding, often repeating shots until he is satisfied with the result.
Biography: Paul's mother died in a car accident when he was barely a year old, so he grew up as the youngest of four boys under his dad, a certified (and certifiable) sports nut. All of his older brothers were athletes (the eldest became a professional quarterback, the second was an amazing pitcher, and the third brother absolutely adored hockey and lacrosse), so perhaps it was understandable that Paul's father expected that he, too, would find a love on a field. Paul tried very, very hard; however, his true excellence was in art, and he would spend his time doing sculpture and sketching instead of practicing. In high school, one of his teachers encouraged him to try photography; he was hooked, and never looked back. To appease his father he worked as the sports photographer for his college paper; during his junior year the basketball team made it to the NCAA Final Four, and he went along as well. He found that no one cared about his work, even if he captured shots that made fans scream; even his father could only talk about the accomplishments of the team instead of those of his son. After graduation Paul moved away from his family to seek his own path. He's currently attending a local university, working towards a Masters of Fine Arts in photography; his scholarship takes care of room and board, but he has very little spending money. Thus, he sought a job at Waxing Rhapsodic, hoping to gain both experience for his resume as well as a little spending money; although his resume was sparse, he was happy to start in "guest and model relations". At the very least, he'd get to interact with professionals in his chosen field... right?
"Beware the Jabberwock, my son! The jaws that bite, the claws that catch!
Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun the frumious Bandersnatch!"
         - Jabberwocky, by Lewis Carroll

~ Apologies and Absences (Last Updated: 4/15/2013) ~
Jaberwok's Ideas: Last New Update: 4/15/2013

Esoteric Myobi

The following is an NPC. NPCs will be played solely by the GMs (myself, Secretwriter, and Kunoichi).

Name: Sean Roberts  ???
Role: Buyer NPC
Specialty: Unknown
Fetish/Offs: Unknown
Appearance: Van Helsing
Personality: Quiet. He tends to keep to himself and doesn't speak much. Seems to be that of a 'lone wolf'.
Biography: A new buyer who has been showing up at Waxing Rhapsodic for the past few months from time to time. He can be seen lingering around the gallery quite often and can almost be said to be loitering. So far he has only bought two works of art, none from the explicit section.

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Esoteric Myobi

The following is an NPC. NPCs will be played solely by the GMs (myself, Secretwriter, and Kunoichi).

Name: Avarice
Role: Model NPC
Orientation: Bisexual
Specialty: Manipulation and seduction, she's able to lure people with the hope of fulfilling their fantasies - from the most romantic to the darkest seduction.
Fetish/Offs: Unknown, due to her nature, Avarice's personality, likes and dislikes, all seem to fluctuate depending on who she's with.
Appearance: Blonde Bombshell
Personality: The name Avarice reflects her nature. Greedy for wealth she's ambitious and will do whatever necessary to move up in the world. However, many times her greed is not only monetary. When something she fancies catches her eye she will go to great lengths to obtain it. This has led her to perfect an art of 'disguise', one where she changes her the way she acts along with everything else about her in order to reflect their version of 'perfection'. She teases people by becoming what they yearn for and with this she wraps them around her pinky.
Biography: Avarice has been employed at Waxing Rhapsodic for roughly a month now and her reputation is not the best. Those that she's managed to wind about her little finger utterly adore her. Others who have seen her true nature of deception are wary of her. Not much is known about the model prior to her days at the gallery.

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Esoteric Myobi

Name: Lucy-Louise "Lulu" Bennett
Role: Gallery Staff
Specialty: Gothic/Macabre scenes
Fetish/Offs: Penchant for the Gothic, Macabre, and Punk genres. Dislikes excretory wastes, mutilation.

Appearance: Hair dyed a shocking red, Lulu's definition of casual makeup would be considered rather heavy for others. Though from time to time, she likes to pull out all the stops. While she has slowly begun to wear clothing that would be deemed work-appropriate, there are still the few odd days when she decides to wear what she's most comfortable with instead.

Personality: Somewhat of an eccentric, Lulu can seem strange if not altogether freakish. Her attitude can be saucy and sharp-tongued, sarcasm is her forte. However, flattery can go a long way.

Biography: Born in the South, Lucy-Louise had always yearned for the city and exciting life of a star. Stuck in a hicktown with nothing extraordinary to look forward to, each day passed much the same. Upon coming of age at 18, she finally left home with just one suitcase (albeit a rather large one) full of her most prized possessions. These varied from her beloved makeup kit to her favorite 'costumes'. Traveling from town to town, life wasn't easy as she crashed at various homeless shelters during her stays but even so Lucy-Louise was happy. She was finally seeing the world. Income was uncertain, working odd jobs to get by, she always had a hard time staying in one place for long due to her personality and favored appearance. It was chance that brought her to Waxing Rhapsodic and she's been at the gallery ever since it opened for business months ago - the longest job she's ever managed to hold on to. She works mostly as the receptionist but will run wherever she's needed, even if that means the occasional shoot with her favorite settings. Here, she always introduces herself as Lulu, Lucy-Louise being a long forgotten persona of an ordinary girl in the countryside.

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Falanor

Name:  Bastiaan Pranger
Role:  Photographer
Orientation:  Hetro
Specialty: Black and White, Gothic, Bondage are his main specialities, but he's been around long enough to be capable with just about any request that comes his way.
Fetish:  Shibari, Anal, BDSM, Biting, Knife play, Oral
Offs:  Scat, vore, gore
Appearance:  Very handsome for an older man, having once been a model himself.  Bastiaan stands just over six feet tall (6'2”), and keeps himself in great physical shape for his own enjoyment.  He is always dressed in the height of fashion, even now fifteen years into his retirement from modeling.
Personality:  He's an extreme professional, expects the most from the models he chooses to use as well as his assistants.  While on a shoot he is a taskmaster.  Off of the shoot he still tends be quiet a bit intense and stern.
Biography:   Bastiann Pranger is a dutch model from the late 80's and early 90's.  He was one of the more sought after underwear and suit models of his generation.  He took a keen liking to being behind the lens after he retired from modeling in the mid 90's, citing exhaustion from the grueling schedule he was under all the time.  Professionally he is a disciplinarian and accepts nothing less than excellence amongst those he works with.  Privately he enjoys much darker aspects of sexuality, but only with those he chooses specially for the time.

Gensokian

As per Myobi's request, I believe that I shall be joining in~.

Name: Issac Therman
Role: Staff
Fetishes: Female pleasure, breasts, oral, vaginal intercourse, light bondage (victim)
Offs: Scat, gore, vore, watersports, anything deemed violent or torturous.
Appearance: 5" 7', black hair of moderate length, toned muscles, almost always in a formal dress attire.
Personality: Easy going, slow to anger, yet explodes when he is angered; tends to cool off with violence on inanimate objects.
Biography: Issac Therman was born of parents who were rich in both monetary and moral values. His father was the head of a major real estate firm, and his mother was the top defense attorney in the state. They did not let his heritage influence his childhood; rather, they put him in public school so he would learn the ways of the world less fortunate than he was. He saw the highs and lows of society through this scholastic path, learning that everyone has a story to them that is always being written. After high school, his parents payed his way through college, as he chose bioengineering as his career. However, he quickly dropped out when he failed his first calculus test. His parents were steamed at his decision, and told him that he would have to make his own money. Working odd jobs for a few years, he barely was able to get by, moving from apartment to apartment. It was then that his mother and father were in a horrible car wreck, in which both of them were killed. Being their sold heir, he was entitled to over three million dollars of their wealth. Having learned the value of hard work, however, he decided that he would still work, and being a lover of the arts, chose to work at the Waxing Rhapsodic Photo Studio as a staff member, so he would always be surrounded by wonderful works of art.

echoes

Thank you for the Invitation, and I accept:

Name: Morgan Delany
Role: Artist- Photographer and Mixed Medium Artist
Education: University of Kentucky; Bachelor of Fine Arts. M.I.T; Master of Science in Visual Studies
Orientation: - Hetro
Ht: 6'2"
Wt: 211 lbs.

Specialties:
Photography
Prefers Black and White without photoshop to modern methods. Single and couple position pieces, Power Struggle Photography, Installation shots.
Mixed Medium
Incorporation of various fabrics, textiles and items into a piece to give a more texture based picture. has been know to utilize the mixed media in installation and static based pieces.

Fetish/Offs : (NOTE: This is an OFF for what he will and will not create as art, his Fetishes, Kinks, Ons and Offs should be learned in character. ) Offs- refuses to shoot anything considered Loli, does not see an attraction for excrement. Tends to avoid certain aspects of Cannibalism, but has been known to use gore in various photos and pieces.

Appearance: Casually dressed and usually smoking, yes, even in this day and age, he sometimes appears to be thrown back to another time. Whether it is designer clothing from Cassini or whatever he found at the Salvation Army, he wears his choice togs with a certain air of acceptance. Is it style or is it annoyance it is hard to say. He tends not to follow trends, but instead listens to a beat of an unheard drum.
Outside of the oddest of fashion senses he tends to appear reserved. Short hair and a perma-5 o'clock shadow co-habitate with soft blue eyes and a quiet English voice.

Portrayed by Gary Oldman

Personality: - Quiet, unassuming in a crowd, Manic with a camera.

There is fucking around, snapping photos, and then there is art. Morgan likes the latter. There is a passion driven and forced through the lens, that he attempts to send and to assail the viewer. There are a thousand stories launched from one hundred words that are meant to convey meaning to the poor uneducated bastard who is brought by their significant others, or their friends. Those forced at the whips and threats of their teachers and peers to view art. So instead of making art that is nice, beautiful, pretty... he wants to have his way with your mind as you react to what he creates. He wants a sensualistic experience where his vision pushes its way through your body and leaves it wanting, damp and spent from the moment.

With his models, his assistants, his time, he is demanding, quick to move the set and then change, again.  He is professional. While he is straight he has never balked at grabbing a man and dragging him across the set by his hair. There is a place without fear, without hesitation, and that place is behind the camera. Here a moderate megalomaniac resides, demanding a performance that is meant to jump from the display and throttle the viewer.

Equipment: - Morgan uses Cannon Camera for his Film and Digital Work. Dell computers for limited post-production.

Biography: - Coming Soon

Will be updated shortly...

Amelita

With thanks for the invite...

Name: Carolina Cartright-Williams
Orientation: Bisexual
Fetish/Offs: Vore, gore, scat and waterworks are complete offs.
Appearance: Carolina is 5'7", long blond hair, either worn straight or in large curls. Blue eyes and a subtle tan.
Personality: Strong and confident, a true aristocrat's daughter with an attitude to match. She has a softer side that comes out to play for a few select people. Other than that, you'll find out in-story ;)

Biography: Born a Cartright, Carolina lived a guarded life of luxury until her sixteenth birthday when her father was hauled off to prison for embezzlement. Her socialite mother divorced him and cleaned him out of every dime left after his debts were payed. The high life continued, but not in Carolina's golden bubble anymore. She dove head first into the social scene and after a few scandals and fiascoes she cleaned up her act and is now, in her early thirties, echoing her mother's story. She married and divorced Michael Williams, a local rising star in the investment industry who took that regretted one extra step out of the box and ended up facing charges. They were dismissed on a technicality, but he lost both his reputation and the wife.

Carolina's interest in photography was sparked by her father's collection of nudes. She stumbled upon it in her mother's possession, a dirty little secret the sophisticated elder woman had never approved of during the marriage. Carolina's father gave his ex-wife the collection for what would've been their 30th anniversary. The collection itself was a large one, consisting of work ranging from the early fifties and up. Some pieces were rather conventional while others made Carolina cringe. He seemed to have had a fascination with rope and the positions some of the people were in looked... Painful, at best. Contorted limbs and restraints that broke the skin in some photographs.

This hidden aspect of her father's personality provoked her curiosity and she poured herself into research. After a while, she had learned to appreciate some of what was introduced to her through this medium. her tastes were less violent than her father's, but she experienced great beauty in many things she would never have imagined before. She had no interest in being the one subjected to what she enjoyed watching, but she was very curious about it.

When Carolina heard about the Waxing Rhapsodic Studio, she did some research and decided this might be an ideal opportunity to be a little hands on in creating the pieces she wanted, instead of having to search for them around the world.

RP Etiquette ~ Tumblr ~ Mumbler
~ There is nothing to writing; all you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed ~
Ons & Offs ~ Post Tracker ~ Ladies in Red

Esoteric Myobi

Amelia and echoes, welcome to the game. =) The link to the OOC thread can be found at the bottom of the first post here. You may want to read through the Directory (it has all the links to the game) and bookmark the Bulletin Board. ^^ Any questions, feel free to PM me.

(Also, please repost your character sheets onto the Resume thread? Thanks!)

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Writersblockade

I love it when a bio comes naturally. Usually means I won't have to force playing him!

Name: Anthony Johnston
Role: Photographer’s Assistant

Specialty: An amateur photographer, at best, Anthony likes taking gritty black and white photos of various city areas, portrait-type pictures as well.

Fetish/Offs: Very base feelings for the more pronounced parts of the female body. Large breasts, wide hips, and a traffic stopping curve of the ass is the closest thing he’s come to, in terms of “fetish”. That will change as he is drawn more into the world around him.

Appearance: An even six-footer, with the complexion of a polished mahogany. He’d be considered attractive in most circles, and has actually had some modeling experience in a slightly upscale clothing line who “discovered” him while he was out for a jog. The ensuing job paid for a bulk of his living expenses while in college.

Personality: Quick witted, on the verge of being a smart-ass. Streetwise, and girl-dumb. Learned the fine art of diplomacy living with multiple roommates in school, and applies those same skills to his everyday life.

Biography: Anthony came from a large family. The kind of large family you’d try to escape by going to school out of state. Way out of state. Each child worked hard, knowing that their chance to make it later in life could not be left in the hands of their parents. As much love did exist in their house, so did a fair share of poverty. When he’d finally received that acceptance package from NYU, he’d thought all his troubles were over. He learned, upon his first semester, that they’d only just begun.

A limited amount of scholarships didn’t leave him with much, but he’d managed to make it through on odd jobs and a few bucks from home when his family could send it, but got his first big break a year and a half later, when he modeled for a local clothing brand on the rise. It was a short run for him, until they moved on to some other big name models when their line finally caught the attention of A-list celebrities, but the money he made before then helped pave the rest of his way through school without his parents help.

It turned out that he even had enough to send a modestly fat check back to them. He could still remember his momma’s call when they’d received it. He had to convince her that he didn’t do anything wrong to get it before they finally cashed it. He couldn’t blame her…he was a little suspicious at first, himself.

You could say that he literally fell into sending WR his application, as he was running late for a job interview, and tried to run through a large crowd to get to make up for lost time. One bump with an exiting patron bounced him right into the studio, and his attaché case at the feet of the receptionist. He tried to inform her of the mistake, but she didn’t appear to be listening to him. Then again, she was doing three things as once, with a fourth being a quick perusal of his resume.

It must have been his studio art minor that made her keep a copy after the case was given back to him, he never bothered asking. He missed the interview for the job he rushed for, but got one in WR as an assistant a few weeks afterward. Sometimes life had a way of leading you where it felt you should go…
Story Lottery Profile
Here’s my O/Os!

I don't know who this Muse person is, but if it explains away the voices in my head, then I'm all for it!

Esoteric Myobi

Haha, I like how he found us. =) Very entertaining there.

Welcome to the game. ^^ The link to the OOC thread can be found at the bottom of the first post here. You may want to read through the Directory (it has all the links to the game) and bookmark the Bulletin Board. ^^ Any questions, feel free to PM me.

(Also, please repost your character sheet onto the Resume thread. Thanks!)

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

despickable

Thanks for the invite I think I will do something subtle to start. A model in the making but start off doing something like a photographer. He is a bit shy around the woman and a bit indifferent with them. I think I saw a few characters he could be smitten with but unsure to approach I will put together something of a profile as soon as I can

I am flattered you asked me and some of the writers here I have seen around and have wanted to write with
I will get back to you with it later my time.
I think it wold be cool if a few of the girls try to encourage him to model.

I am keen on a few there and I think if approached right he might just be persuaded

“We have multiplied our possessions but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often. We’ve learned how to make a living but not a life. We’ve added years to life, not life to years.” – George Carlin
Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page
[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=133839.0]
[/url][/url]Despickable's Ons and Offs

Pumpkin Seeds

Name: Kayla Rhyder

Role: Gallery Staff

Orientation: Heterosexual (Bi-curious)

Duties/Tasks: Kayla considers herself the master of odd jobs at the gallery.  Keeping buyers happy while also dealing with eccentric artists is one of the main balancing acts she performs.  She understands that often the two groups do not coexist and need a mediator.  Helping assistants and models with booking is also a top priority for her, along with ensuring that all are pleased with the appearance and service of the gallery itself.  Art is a painful process, no need to make it any more stressful.

Fetish/Off: Can reference O/Os for the player.

Personality: Kayla is passionate about art but adamant about her inability to be part of the process.  She is quite aware that others with more talent and skill are there, so she has stepped away to help manage the business aspect.  Here she feels more confident and at home, though part of her longs to be part of the actual artwork.  She enjoys the spotlight but lacks the confidence to truly take the stage in front of others.  Kayla responds well to attention but somehow does not feel that she can command such a thing for long.  Often she regulates herself to a “behind-the-scenes” role.

Biography: Kayla was quite literally born into art.  Her father was a jazz musician from the streets of New Orleans and her mother an art teacher at the University of Loyola.  Mornings were spent listening to her father practice with his band while after school she walked the university grounds with her mother looking at art exhibits.  While the two came from different aspects of the art world they both came together in appreciation for the higher standards of humanity.  That was how Kayla was raised to see art and enjoy its lavish indulgence.  Art was as essential to the human race as medicine, law and science.  She also knew that so few saw this great necessity and spent her youth trying to change the minds of people.

On paper Kayla was a member of the theatre troupe in highschool, jazz musician band, the dance team and various other artistic endeavors.  In reality she did these and much more as she quickly became involved with street performers in the French Quarter.  Often she could be found after theatre practice, doing dance displays or playing her instruments with other musicians.  Sometimes she would stay out late into the night performing with her friends or sneaking into other venues.  Trouble followed her but Kayla managed to avoid most of the true consequences.  Only arrested a couple of times, her mother helped keep her record clean enough for college.

Kayla pursued a bachelors degree in Fine Arts, but the passion for performance slowly faded at this time.  Her father died from lung cancer while she was at the university which strengthened her resolve to make the rest of the world see the value of artists.  Graduating from her curriculum with honors she also pursued a business degree with she obtained in short order.  Interested in the business aspect of art and helping the public find the beauty of art while shielding the artists from the harsh reality of life, she applied for the job at the gallery.  She has plans to return to school for her MBA in the hopes of opening her own gallery and perhaps returning to New Orleans to do so.

MystixLady

Name: Renee

Specialty: She has been in yoga classes for years and am able to bend into various position that not many could do.

Fetish/Offs: Refer to O/O

Appearance: 5'4", 99lbs, 34D-24-34, Asian Chinese

Personality: A woman with a few words. She prefer to communicate through body languages as words and tone are often misunderstood if they are not clearly expressed.

Biography: A passionate lover for music and arts. She loves to visit art gallery and museums on her own without any peers interrupting her while she is engaging herself with the art pieces on display. She had a fetish for older man and was known to have dated man up to 30 years her senior. She came to this town 5 years ago and her past was a mystery. She doesn't make much friends around the neighborhood and was known to many as the lonesome lady. The only friends that she had was a close gay friend and any man that she was currently attached to. Having just broken off with her boyfriend due to their relationship being made known to his wife, she was taking a stroll by herself when she noticed the gallery with a huge crowd outside.

Lady Reign

••• Kathleen Dawson •••

•• Role: Assistant
•• Orientation: Straight, though with curiosities.
•• Specialty: The young woman is quick on her feet, and is a perfectionist. Kate works well under a lot of stress and usually would do anything to please her employers. She honestly knows nothing of Bondage or BSDM; nothing of sexual natures. The very thought puts a blush on her cheeks. Kate usually is the make up artist, tidying up the models and retouching faces or hair where and when need be.
•• Fetish/Offs: She doesn't know. Kate's still a virgin.
•• Appearance: Kate is quite the lovely girl, though most can't get passed the horrid and thick rimmed glasses that sit on her nose. Without them, however, the young woman could be almost completely blind because her eyesight is just that bad. Kate's been meaning to get contacts, but she gives the excuse of never having enough time to go to the optometrist for a prescription. Her hair is naturally a light brown but she tends to dye is a cherrywood red because Kate believes it compliments her skin tone better. Standing at five feet and six inches, there are quite a few people that are much taller than her, and weighing nothing but one-hundred and thirteen pounds shows others that she's just a starving photography student. She doesn't necessarily like being that small, but it's not like she gets the chance to eat very often from the lack of time and money. The woman would kill for a good cheeseburger.
•• Personality: Kate is very, very shy around those that she does not know too well. She has the habit of blushing often or flinching away from someone accidentally or intentionally touching her. Her voice is quite soft spoken. If Kate had to scream at someone across a room, they'd hardly hear the girl. She just doesn't like attention being on her, and thus her reasons before being behind the camera instead of in front of it.
•• Biography: Kate has always been the loner and lives up to the title. All through her high school years, she never made close friends, nor did she participate in extra activities like sports, or clubs. She was the type to be surprised when someone remembered her name. However, she loved to take pictures of people or things, and would do so often. Kate wasn't even part of the photography club or the school newspaper. When she graduated, Kate tried to pursue a career in photography though life was a lot more difficult then adults really let on. She failed. But luckily enough for her, Kate was still able to capture a job at the museum as an assistant.

•••

Esoteric Myobi

Welcome to the game. ^^ The link to the OOC thread can be found at the bottom of the first post here. You may want to read through the Directory (it has all the links to the game) and bookmark the Bulletin Board. ^^ Any questions, feel free to PM me.

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

despickable

Hoping I'm not too late. I have added my profile.

I am fairly new to group games so I am happy to take a small role and as confidence builds see what happens.

Name:Andrew Murton
Role: Gallery Staff some modelling
Orientation:Straight
Specialty: (if any)Likes to watch. Has built some sex contraptions he like to test out on models and hopes to get photos of their use and the facial expressions of the user
Fetish/Offs:See my O and Os.  Smother in chocolate and lick away
Appearance:See avatar I will work out how to add a picture in full later
Personality:A Dom when it comes to relationships At his job he works as hard as need be without pushing himself He tends to like woman of Asian or European nationality. He can see through false people fairly well. Not easily conned.
He will sleep with all offers but tends not to pursue a target. He is very sweet to the ladies while working and treats them well. They fall hard for him and most are willing to do what ever he asks. Once they have been bedded they tend to fawn over him and hang around hoping he will share his bed with them again. He strings them along and enjoys the game of attention of them. Away from the camera and the work environment, he is aloof from them and tends to treat them with disdain.He is wary of women generally, but the right one might lower is guard
Biography: His parents are very well off and own several photo studios and clubs of dubious reputation. He was put into the work world to learn about earning his keep. He hated the idea at first, but he met some hot women and a few people that he clicked with and happy to socialise with them, but mainly to keep them close and is never fully trustful of them.
He spends money on parties and clubbing most nights, and doesn't care too much for it.  But he isn't likely to give it away. He likes to see power women, business types women of substance put into a sub position and the photos he has worked on with some of the agencies have reflected that. He expect the best as he has always had the best things in life. He is single likes to work out in the gym an dis proud of his looks, and hopes to be in a few modelling poses one day. For him this staff stuff is just naff he wants the glamor.

“We have multiplied our possessions but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often. We’ve learned how to make a living but not a life. We’ve added years to life, not life to years.” – George Carlin
Despickable's A&A 
Despickable's Wiki Page
[url=https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=133839.0]
[/url][/url]Despickable's Ons and Offs

kaz

Me again, soemthing different.  Let me know where to post her into action.

Name: India Mercu
Role: Security
Orientation:Bi
Speciality: submissive for the right person
Fetish/Offs: Scat, Watersports, gore, vore, underage
Appearance:

Personality:Warm, friendly, tough.  Not a woman to piss off but very out going and helpful.  If you have a problem, you can rely on India to sort it out. 
Biography: Has worked at WR for a while now and knows everyone at least by face, most she knows by name.  She is an Ex police woman, got shot in the line of duty and now works in Security.  She is damn good at it.  She never wears a uniform as such, preferring to wear cargo pants, shirts and boots.  She is a tough cookie, and wont stand any nonsense.  Most people don't mess with her.

Unknown to her work colleagues she does have a very different side.  She is a natural submissive when not at work.  But she keeps this very secret.  She has never found a man who can keep her totally happy.   

She loves working at WR and enjoys the work that is produced.  She has her eye on a couple of the men.  She is bisexual, women though are more fro fun.  When she finds a man who can give her what she needs she will be totally happy.  But for now she works hard and enjoys what she does.

Esoteric Myobi

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Vergil1989

Name: Ronin Alexandros
Orientation:  Straight
Specialty: Beginning Model.  Fresh out of College.  Virgin, but willing to learn all the tricks.  (Most tricks.)
Fetish/Offs:  (See O/O)  Haven't modeled before in an RP so kind of new for me lol.
Appearance:
Personality:  Ronin is the strong silent type.  However, that doesn't mean he doesn't have a softer side to him, just he chooses not to share it with just anyone.
Biography:  Ronin Alexandros is a beginning Model, just graduating from college at the top of his class due to his smoldering good looks and rock hard body.  Ronin never did devote his time to an active social life, mostly because he was too busy getting through class one step at a time.  His past life wasn't so good.

Abuse at a young age made Ronin a little unforgiving until he was legally able to leave his home behind.  Still, he doesn't open up easily to just anyone because of his past issues.  Even so, he loves what he does and does what the loves, and was recently invited to Waxing Rhapsodic due to his first class modeling work in the past.

Esoteric Myobi

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

LimitlessNikkie

Thanks for the invite!

Name: Alex Ashland
Orientation:  Bi
Specialty: digital photography of people and portraits
Fetish/Offs: check o/o (link below)
Appearance: Alex is a beautiful girl though the scowl curling her full lips or vacant look in her grey eyes put most people off. She is slender and lithe and being a picky eater and an avid runner find keeping her figure an effortless endever. Alex stands an even 5'4 but being obsessed with heels in all forms most take her for being around 5'7. 
Personality:Alex is adventurous loving to try new and diffrent things. But she is stand offish most of the time, preferring her solitude because she's used to it. She had very few friends but those she has she is very loyal too. In general she's polite and too the point but not overly friendly in most regards. her sense of humor is witty and sometimes a bit biting. The only time Alex is exceedingly warm or friendly is when she is attracted to someone or feeling flirty.
Biography: Alex like most people liked looking at pretty pictures and found the art form nice but had no real interest in it until around 13. At 13 a new boy showed up in her little town. In a rural area like the one she grew up in a new person draws everyones attention, especially when their as yummy as he was.

He interest in photography can be blamed completely on him. She had a crush on him like half the other girls in her grade and she found out he was taking the photography class. Eager to get closer to him she took the class though she knew next to nothing about photography. As the school year progressed her focus shifted from the boy to the art form she was fast falling in love with.

Since then Alex has never gone a day without having a camera close at hand. She graduated early and went to Brooks for a degree in art. She won a few awards and has shot a few editorial pieces but they lack the art she was striving for.

She happened by the place on accident. Always interested in others art Alex often stopped in gallery's to take in other peoples work when she saw the photos, she loved the drama of the diffrent works and the beauty of it. She couldn't tear herself away and knew she wouldn't be leaving there without trying her hand at it.

Esoteric Myobi

We've currently just begun a new Event. This is a great way for your character to settle in and meet everyone else, also, since you're a photographer you can make your own thread in place of your studio.

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

MagicalPen

Name: Richard Nailor
Role: Photographer/Model
Specialty: (if any) Bondage Art, Erotic Art, Hardcore Art
Fetish/Offs: See O/O.
Appearance:
Personality: Richard is very outgoing and friendly and dominant behind closed doors. He doesn't take no for an answer - at work or during pleasure. He's always coming up with new ideas for shoots and is always looking to caste people in as models.
Biography: Richard became interested in photography at a very early age. His mother had been a model before she had him and he quite liked looking at all the old pictures she had of herself. They used to play a game when he was little where he'd pretend to take photos of her while she posed for him. As he got older, she gave him more instructions and posed for him for real, helping him win a high-school photography contest. He was hooked. She helped him grow in dominance in his shoots and he soon branched out on his own in college.

He loved the female body and the way it looked under various lights and angles and various states of undress. In Art School, his very first year was when he discovered erotic photography, and erotic hardcore photography. His first girlfriend had been modeling nude for him (before they started dating) and one thing had led to the next. She had a thing for cameras and their short love life was easily documented on film. He even began to experiment with bondage with her and soon his photographic career took off.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Esoteric Myobi

We've currently just begun a new Event. This is a great way for your character to settle in and meet everyone else, also, since you're a photographer you can make your own thread in place of your studio.

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Samael Grimaldi

Name: Renard Lanoire
Specialty: As a connoisseur of fine art, he specializes in pieces from the Greek and Roman empires; favoring ancient history and hedonistic work over all others.

Fetish/Offs: See On’s and Off’s link in my profile
Appearance:

Personality:

Renard is an extremely well educated young man; he has spent the majority of his short life entertaining wealthy aristocratic families, and playing the game of chess that is socializing. He is well adjusted, well spoken, calm, and confident; he has no fear of speaking his mind or expressing himself in whatever fashion suits his mood. At times he can be extremely forward and blunt, but his unique charm has a habit of twisting it to his advantage, giving him that sort of bad boy appeal.

Biography:

At the age of twelve his parents were killed by a drunk driver; the family had been exceedingly wealthy, and the courts granted him emancipation. His family owned a series of museums around the world, as well as dabbled in the production of erotic photography, sometimes arranging erotic meetings between models and well paying clients. All of this was left in the care of his uncle until he came of age, but by the time he had finished university he had taken full swing of the family business, turning it into a international, multimillion dollar industry. Now he spends his time traveling in search of things that will inspire his creativity, please his palette and provide him with the stimulation that will feed his hedonistic side.

Discord: Archfiend7820

Esoteric Myobi

We've currently just begun a new Event. This is a great way for your character to settle in.

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Calie

Name: Lyla Santmire
Orientation: Bisexual/Switch

Speciality: Lyla is a lover of all things sex. Fetish photography is something she has been doing for years and the gallery was the perfect outlet for her art. She is a text book switch and loves walking the line between pain and pleasure. It does not matter if she is walking that line, or leading someone else.

Personality: She loves life and is considered the life of any party. Some would draw conclusions based on her appearance, but there is more to who she is then a curvy little body and a pair of pretty eyes. She has a Masters degree in Business Administration, and is extremely well spoken and very well educated. She could really have had her choice of jobs, but really you cannot capture dreams and nightmares, pain and the heights of pleasure on film sitting in a corner office. She was not made to be locked away in four walls, behind a desk.

Bio: Lyla had a love of photographer since she was a young woman. It was not until she took a photography course in college that she really fell in love with the feel of the camera in her hands. After taking pictures of everything from her roommate to the buildings on campus, her interests went a little darker. One trip to a fetish club with her college boyfriend and she knew what she wanted to do. She was adopted when she was eleven years old but has no real family to speak of. Currently, she does not have a significant other in her life and is enjoying being single.
I can hear you there. Your breath... Your fear... Come let us dance.

Ons and Offs- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=91141.0

Calie

Hey there!

I am here thanks to DudelRok. He said this might be right up my alley and I agree completely. :)

Look forward to playing...

Where can I start?
I can hear you there. Your breath... Your fear... Come let us dance.

Ons and Offs- https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=91141.0

DudelRok

Hehe, Hello Calie. XD

Once approved, one of the DM/GMs will head you in the right direction BUT

Post Char Sheet here once accepted here: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=84632.0

Bookmark this thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=84423.0

Bookmark and skim this thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=84349.0

And here is the OOC: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=84326.0

I AM THE RETURN!

Esoteric Myobi

Welcome to the game. ^^

It looks like Dudel's already taking care of you but yes those are the basics. The link to the OOC thread can be found at the bottom of the first post here. You may want to read through the Directory (it has all the links to the game) and bookmark the Bulletin Board. ^^ Any questions, feel free to PM me.

We've currently just begun a new Event in the Basement. This is a great way for your character to settle in.

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

mrsjaz

Name:
Claire Thompson

Role:
Staff/Assistant

Orientation:
Heterosexual but curious

Specialty: 
Traditional and Conceptual art, minimum camera work but she would love to train up a bit more in that field.

Fetish/Offs:
Excessive pain or torture, arrogance and ignorance are her biggest offs; she likes older man, intelligence and imagination. 
Submissive but wants to discover other sides to her sexuality as well, loves to get down and dirty. She is not shy and loves to talk about sexuality.
Secret wants are to be filmed (see requests), Seduced by women ( she hides this very well).

Appearance: Slim to average

Personality:

Emotionally Clare is sensitive but does not cry easily, has a good sense of humour, but she can be stubborn if backed into a corner. She is not overly into power, and favours the underdog, and at times her empathy can cloud her judgements. She has quite high expectations of others. Highly adaptable, not boastful, has a sadistic hedonistic streak to her that has not really come out, dislikes delusions of grandeur, lies, and shallow  superficial natures. She has been a bit of a loner preferring  her own company, she finds comfort in her own counsel and uses self analysis as a tool to balance her more irrational drives.
She enjoys discovering herself in ways that challenge her, she does not really like saying “I don’t like this or I don’t do that.” Clare’s a do as I say no excuses, type of person, and if she hears the word “Just” in a sentence it immediately makes her want to mistrust what is being said. Probably this comes from a few too many ‘lying events’ with passed lovers. She nearly always has an agenda and her motivations will sometimes not allow her to relax.     
Socially she is not really a party girl although she loves music of all types, she prefers one on one interactions. She has many charities, and loves nature, long walks, and cooking, and her family whom support her.       
She is a simple creature of meagre wants and needs; she is no virgin but is new to the life style and sexuality of some of the depictions at the Gallery. She feels overwhelmed by the images she sees, she thinks some beautiful and others sexually stimulating and still others disturbing. She hopes the back ground she has in art will stand her in good stead.

Biography:

She’s always been good at the more traditional forms of art, and had even done a bit of nude work in her late teens, she was not particularly stunning but she has a good body so she let other artists draw her.
Her first contact with a photographer was at age sixteen when an old horny photographer friend of her grand-parents got her to take her bra down until her cleavage was totally exposed then wrapped a feather boa around her and took the shots, the pictures were sexy and great, soft in tone and black and white, and Clare loved them, she hardly recognised herself in them, but her parents, went wild.

From her perspective, form, light and shade, and other often subtle elements, make great study areas.The shadows, shapes, and the patterns she ‘sees’ in pictures and elsewhere, she eventually uses to create pictures of her own. Her pictures, sell for good profit and help with her funds, along with her benefactor, a savvy and fairy well regarded woman, whom, following in the tradition of others, set out to ‘treat’ the art world to an almost comic battering;she pushes the boundaries of critique, definition, and ideas of what art is, and thus Clare was enlisted by her benefactress to discover all there is here at the Gallery. She being interested in the relationship between the art buyer, and the art seller. while Clare at the same time was using the opportunity to research for her PhD.   
She wants to try and experience as much as she can for her research, and the Gallery offers her a chance to do just that, a new and exciting perspective, she had not used before, she could not resist applying undercover for a job that would give her a chance to get a bit closer to some new ideas. Clare has come there to learn, she is prepared to watch, and observe and maybe even get involved if needs be, she will do almost anything to advance her knowledge, understanding and skills.

"... And she looked at me with big brown eyes and said, you ain't seen nothin yet."
My ONs & OFFs
Oath of Drake
A/As and  My Status
My Stories/Ideas

Esoteric Myobi

Welcome to the game.

The link to the OOC thread can be found at the bottom of the first post here. You may want to read through the Directory (it has all the links to the game) and bookmark the Bulletin Board. ^^ Any questions, feel free to PM me.

We're currently in the middle of an Auction Event in the Basement. This is a great way for your character to settle in.

The game is undergoing some changes in the meantime but everything should be settled down by the time the event ends.

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~