Ghostly's Fantasies M/M

Started by Ghostly, June 19, 2011, 10:26:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ghostly

Ghostly's Fantasies

Roles I would prefer are in bold, but as always this is negotiable.

Cursed (M/M)

A prince is cursed at birth by an evil witch who's sorceress daughter was recently decapitated by the king. The curse will grow with him, growing stronger and stronger until it kills him. The court magi informs him that his only hope to lift the curse is to find the vessel that fuels it. Usually the vessel is a living creature, and with a curse this strong the vessel is likely a magic-user of some sort.

I was thinking of having the prince go on a last-resort sort of quest on his own to the defeated sorceress's citadel. He shows up, and finds a young man living there, a mage who seems to be able to help the prince. He knows of a (insert magical place here) where the witch originally gained (insert random magic ingredients here) that dramatically increased her powers. Time for a roadtrip!
What neither of them know is that the prince's quest is already finished- the mage is the very vessel that powers the prince's curse.
Looking for someone to play the prince, please feel free to add and change details at your leisure.
Prince (sub)/ Mage (dom)

(Ok! So I wrote this freakishly long introduction for this plot, but then I had a look at it and I thought 'bejeezus that is long!' so this is the cliffnotes version. The original is in my ons/offs, but it's not mandatory. It's more of a freakish writing explosion narrated by some old geezer. No lie.)

Roles I would prefer are in bold, but as always this is negotiable. If both parts are in bold, then I will play both. If there is an asterisk, that means I actually have some vague plot notions to go with that pairing. List to be updated.

Knight/Prince
Witch/Human
Witch/Knight*
Djin/Thief*
Servant/Master
Bodyguard/Client
Thief/nearly anybody else

To be continued...