News:

Main Menu

Asian Dramas, anyone?

Started by SaturnsWings, September 13, 2009, 12:51:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SaturnsWings

I just want to set some feelers out in the community to see who here might share my interest in Asian Dramas. Examples are East of Eden, Coffee Prince, Hana Yori Dango, it's Korean contemporary Boys Before Flowers, or any other.

If you have no idea what I'm talking about but have an interest, the DramaWiki and Mysoju are two places to glance at.

Krysia

Hana Yori Dango is a Japanese comic book actually with a tv series in Korea.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boys_Over_Flowers

You might want to check out the movie from Korea "Love so Divine". It's one of my favorite movies from Korea.

"Peach Girl" is also good, another Japanese comic turned live action in China. I cried reading the comic book. I felt so bad for Momo. Incidentally the names in Chinese were changed from the original comic book series.

Caeli

I really enjoyed Coffee Prince and the Korean version of Hana Yori Dango, Boys Over Flowers. Though, it's my personal opinion that the Japanese version of Hana Yori Dango had the best acting and a more likable heroine (Inoue Mao's portrayal was, IMO, superior to her Korean counterpart's), while the Korean version boasted a hotter F4.

If you're looking for movies, it really depends on what you enjoy. Thirst is excellent, and is way better than the sparkly vampire shit that you see in Twilight; I also liked All About Eve, though it was on the long side and dragged at times. Autumn Tale is a longtime favorite (though hideously sad). Other Korean dramas... I'd say give Brilliant Legacy a try? It was also pretty good.

1 Litre of Tears was heartwarming and sad, with Sawajiri Erika doing an excellent job portraying the female lead. Koizora (the film) was lovely - I also watched the drama, but I preferred the film, even though it didn't have as much room to take care of character development and explain the story. Dororo was exciting, and I absolutely loved Shibasaki Kou's character. xD She's a wonderful actor. I also recommend Galileo (which she also acts in) or Mr. Brain, if you're into investigative/cop dramas. Kimura Takuya, who is hilarious in Mr. Brain, also does a stellar job in Karei Naru Ichizoku and Pride.

I watch more Japanese dramas than anything else; my favorites are Umizaru (both movies as well as the drama) and Last Friends. Neko Ramen Taisho is also a really cute film.

There are a lot of Chinese/Taiwanese/Hong Kong films and dramas that I enjoy (Peach Girl was definitely not one of them, I have to say), but a recent favorite is the Asian release of John Woo's RED CLIFF. The two-part version, not the single part. BLACK & WHITE was an excellent and unpredictable cop drama, starring my favorite Taiwanese, Vic Zhou. There's supposed to be a movie out later this year or next year that follows the ending to that drama, and I'm definitely looking forward to seeing it.

If you want more recommendations, I'd be happy to recommend some for you. Just shoot me a PM. :-)
ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

SaturnsWings

Krysia, although Hana Yori Dango did start out as a Japanese manga (not comic book!) the Japanese live action TV show with the same title aired long before the one in Korean. And if I am not mistaken, Meteor Garden was a spin-off as well that came before either of those in Thaiwan.

Caeli, I adore the new Boys Over Flowers. It's prettier to look at (that seems such an inane thing to say but for some reason it really was more appealing visually) and I think that the actor for Goo Jun Pyo was better than the actor for Domyouji (though God knows how much I love Matsumoto-jun) in the fact that he tended NOT to overact as much. (Although I sometimes disagree with that in the fact that the character is supposed to be crazy.) Makino was better in HYD and both boasted spectacular F4 groups but I have to say that BOF trumped HYD with the relationship between Geum Jan Di's friend and the other F4 member.

I am amazed at how many reccommendations you've already given me already! I've seen 1 Litre of Tears--or at least as much as I will ever see of it. I have a very difficult time watching things like that. I cry too easily. And I've never watched Last Friends in its entirety (I have a difficult time sitting and watching something all the way through which is why I'm trying to pick out a new drama so I can watch it week by week instead of in one big block.) but I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Have you read the Coffee Prince novel? I've found it translated on the internet and, though it isn't particularly the best translation, it's a great story! Did you know they're making a movie out of it soon?

A series that I particularly like that doesn't, in my opinion, receive enough credit is the Japanese Mei-chan no Shitsuji. It doesn't particularly have much substance at all times but it is still fun to watch.

I will definitely keep you in mind if I ever need reccommendations. I'm going to check out Mr. Brain as soon as I can. I'm very excited to have received such an amazing response! There's something very charming about the way Asians do their dramas. Thank you!

Caeli

Yup, you got it right - Hana Yori Dango started off as a manga, then received treatment as an anime, then was adapted into the Taiwanese live-action drama Meteor Garden I and Meteor Garden II, where Barbie Xu and the Taiwanese F4 got their major acting debuts. Of the five main leads, Barbie and Vic Zhou (who played the Taiwanese Hanazawa Rui) went along to became very notable actors; Vic has starred in numerous dramas and films since then, and he's absolutely stellar. (I'm a huge fan ;))

I highly, highly recommend MARS if you're interested in trying out a Taiwanese drama; it's on the older side, so it isn't high-quality and glitzy like contemporary works, but it's amazing. It splits from the stereotypical Taiwanese drama (over-exaggerated acting that sometimes tries to be kinda cute and a lot of the time fails), with its darker storyline and its very real, human issues. It's adapted from the manga of the same name, by Soryo Fuyumi - it is one of the few manga titles that has touched me very deeply, for the issues it explores. It rates among other underrated titles like Deep Love, which is equally dark, but equally touching.

I definitely understand where you're coming from about Boys Over Flowers - I agree on a lot of points, but I think that a lot of the character development was able to happen precisely because it was a Korean drama, which typically runs twice as long as your average Japanese drama. Even though Hana Yori Dango had its second season and a follow-up film, the "style" of Japanese dramas are pretty different, and I feel like HYD was geared more towards a romantic comedy/drama, rather than a romantic drama (which BOF followed more along). I felt that some of the glitzier aspects of BOF were a little unbelievable; they also had some strange random things (like the members of F4 playing soccer, hockey, etc. when they needed an out for their emotions; very typical of Korean dramas to do that, though it used to be squash, and not every sport under the earth). I felt that the ending was a bit anti-climactic, but both versions had their strong and weak points, and are fun to watch in their own right. :-)

I haven't read the Coffee Prince novel, and no, I hadn't heard that a film was coming out. Interesting - I really enjoyed it, and though I'm a bit concerned about a film sequel, I think the main leads would be fun to see on the big screen.

I've watched Mei-chan no Shitsuji. As you said, it did lack a bit of... substance. But it was definitely entertaining - and Mizushima Hiro made the hottest butler. Seriously! Have you heard about the autumn drama that he's co-starring in with Oguri Shun? It's a police drama (one of my favorite kinds - done well, they're SO good!), and while it doesn't have the most original of plots (two cops who get matched together, but are completely mismatched on work/life ethics), it sounds like it'll be interesting.

But yeah. If you enjoy drama, romance, and unpredictability, I definitely recommend Black & White, the Taiwanese police drama I mentioned earlier. It's definitely not what you'll expect, and it starts off with a bang. Send me a message if you want more information or more recommendations. :D Always nice to see another Asian drama buff in the house.

{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ

SleepyWei

There was an Korean Drama that I watched in passing, with my cousin when I was staying over at her house. It was supposedly about a chef who almost ran over a rich lady (Or the other way around), and the only way he could make it up to her was if he became a chef in her service. It was a funny little drama and I'm sad to admit that I wasn't able to watch all of it. I don't know the title and my cousin already forgot it so if anyone happens to know it, it'd be awesome :-)

Caeli

As an aside, there is currently a rumored Korean remake of Zettai Kareshi in the works? O.o

http://www.dramabeans.com/2009/09/jeon-ji-hyun-considers-korean-remake-of-zettai-kareshi/

{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ

Izu

I'm an Asian-drama-addict. x'D I have seen the following dramas and movies:

=Numbers=

100 Days With Mr. Arrogant [K-movie]
1 Pound no Fukuin [J-Drama]
14 Sai no haha [J-drama]
18 vs 29 [K-drama]
200 Pounds Beauty [K-movie]
20th Century Boys 1,2 [J-Live Action]
6 Years in Love [K-Movie]
700 Days of Battle: Us vs. the Police [J-Movie]
9 End 2 Outs [K-drama]

=A=
Ace wo Nerae [J-drama]
After Life [J-movie]
Ai no Kotodama [J-Movie]
Air City [K-Drama]
Akai Ito [J-drama]
akihabara@DEEP [J-drama]
All About Lily Chou-Chou [J-movie]
Almost Love [K-Movie]
Alone in Love [K-drama]
A Man Who Was Superman [K-movie]
A Millionaire's First Love [K-movie]
A Moment to Remember [K-movie]
Antique [J-drama]
Aoi Tori /The blue bird [J-movie]
Apartment 1303 [J-movie]
APT. [K-movie]
April Snow [K-Movie]
A Tale of Two Sisters [K-movie]
Atashinchi no Danshi [J-Drama]
At Home Dad [J-Drama]
Attack №1 [J-drama]
Attack On The Pin-Up Boys [K-Movie]
Attention Please [J-drama]

=B=
Baby and I [K-movie]
Bad Couple [K-Drama]
Bad Family [K-drama]
Bad Love [K-Drama]
Bambino! [J-drama]
Battle Royalе [J-movie]
Beach Boys [J-drama]
Beat [K-movie]
Beethoven Virus [K-drama]
Binbo Danshi / Bonbimen [J-Drama]
Bloody Monday [J-drama]
Boku wa Imouto ni Koi wo Suru [J-Movie]
BOSS [J-drama]
Boys Love [J-Movie]
Boys Over Flowers [K-Drama]
Brother [J-movie]
Brother Beat [J-drama]
Bull Fighting [Tw-drama]
Buzzer Beat [J-Drama]

=C=
Cain and Abel [K-drama]
Cat street [J-drama]
Celeb to Binbo Taro [J-Drama]
Cheap Love / Евтина любов [J-Drama]
Cinderella Man [K-Drama]
Cinderella Ni Naritai [J-Drama Special]
Cloud Stairway [K-drama]
Code Blue [J-Drama]
Coffee Prince / The 1st Shop of Coffee Prince[K-drama]
Crazy First Love [K-Movie]
Crazy For You [K-Drama]
Cyborg Girl [J-Movie]

=D=
Dal Ja's Spring [K-drama]
Death Note 1,2 [J-live action]
Delicious Gakuin [J-drama]
Delightful Girl Choon-Hyang [K-drama]
Densha Otoko [J-Drama]
Devil Beside you [TW-drama]
Don't Laugh at My Romance [J-Movie]
Don't Tell Papa [K-Movie]
Do Re Mi Fa Sol La Si Do [K-Movie]
Dororo [J-Mоvie]
Double Score [J-drama]
Dragon Zakura [J-Drama]
Dream / Bi-mong [K-movie]

=E=
Eli, Eli, lema sabachthani [J-movie]
Everybody Has A Little Secret [K-Movie]

=F=
Fantasy Couple [K-Drama]
Fashion 70's [K-drama]
First Kiss [J-Drama]
Flying Boys [K-movie]
Fly, Daddy, Fly [K-Movie & J-Movie]
Fly High [K-movie]
Full House [K-drama]
Futatsu no Spica [J-drama]

=G=
Gachi Baka! [J-Dorama]
Gakko ja Oshierarenai! [J-Drama]
G@me [J-movie]
Ganbatte Ikimasshoi [J-drama]
Giragira [J-Drama]
Gokusen [J-drama]
Goong / Princess Hours [K-drama]
Goong S (spin-off) [K-drama]
Great Teacher Onizuka [J-drama & movie]

=H=
H2 - Kimi to Itahibi [J-drama]
Hachi-one Diver [J-Drama]
Hanayome to Papa [J-drama]
Hanayome wa Yakudoshi [J-drama]
Hana-Kimi/Ikemen Paradise [J-drama]
Hana-Kimi / Hua Yang Shao Nian Shao Nu [TW-drama]
Hana Yori Dango (1995) [J-Live Action]
Hana Yori Dango 1, 2 [J-drama]
Hataraki Man [J-drama]
Hello! Miss [K-Drama]
Hello Mr. God! [K-drama]
Hello Schoolgirl [K-Movie]
Here is Greenwood [J-drama]
Hero (2002) [C-movie]
Hero [J-Drama/J-Movie]
Himitsu no Hanazono [J-drama]
Honey & Clover 2006 [J-Movie]
Honey and Clover/Hachimitsu to Kuroba [J-drama]
Hong Gil Dong [K-drama]
Hotaru No Hikari [J-drama]

=I=
Iljimae [K-Drama]
Innocent Love [J-drama]
Into the Faraway Sky [J-movie]
Itazura na Kiss [J-Drama]

=J=
Jumong / The Book of Three Han [K-drama]
Juvenile [J-movie]

=K=
Kami no shizuku [J-drama]
Kimi Hannin Ja Nai Yo, Ne? [J-Drama]
Kimi wa Petto / You're My Pet [J-drama]
Kindaichi Shonen no Jikenbo [J-drama]
Kisarazu - Cat's Eye [J-Drama/J-Movie]
Koi ni Ochitara [J-drama]
Koizora [J-Movie]
Koizora [J-Drama]
Koukou Kyoushi 2003 [J-Drama]
Kurosagi [J-drama / J-Movie]

=L=
L Change The WorLd (Death Note Spin-Off) [J-Movie]
Last friends [J-drama]
Liar Game [J-drama]
LIFE [J-Drama]
Linda Linda Linda [J-movie]
Little DJ [J-movie]
Lovers [K-drama]
Love Letter [K-Drama]
Lovely Rivals [K-Movie]
Love Shuffle [J-drama]

=M=
Maou [J-Drama]
Mars [TW-drama]
Moon Child [J-movie]
MR. BRAIN [J-Drama]
My Boss, My Hero [K-Movie]
My Boss, My Hero 3 / The Mafia, The Salesman [K-Movie]
My Boss, My Student [K-Movie]
My girl [K-drama]
My Girl And I [K-Movie]
My Name Is Kim Sam Soon [K-drama]
My Sassy Girl [K-movie]
My School E.T. / English Teacher [K-Movie]
My Tutor Friend [K-movie]

=N=
Nagai sanpo/A Long Walk [J-movie]
NANA 1,2 [J-Live action]
Nanako to Nanao [J-drama special]
Naoko [J-movie]
Nobuta wo Produce [J-Drama]
Nodame Cantabile [J-Drama]

=O=
Oh! My Girl!! [J-Drama]
One Litre of Tears [J-drama]
One Missed Call [J-movie]
Orange Days [J-Dorama]
Orthros no Inu [J-drama]

=P=
Ping Pong [J-movie]
Pride [J-drama]
Prince's First Love [K-drama]
Prisoner [J-drama]
Proposal Daisakusen [J-drama]
Puzzle [J-Drama]

=R=
Regatta [J-drama]
RESCUE [J-Drama]
Return [K-movie]
Returner / Ritana [J-movie]
RH Plus [J-drama]
Romantic Island [K-Movie]
ROOKIES [J-drama]
Ruri no Shima [J-drama]
Ryokiteki na Kanojo [J-Drama]
Ryusei no Kizuna [J-drama]

=S=
Sad vacation [J-movie]
Sasaki Fusai no Jingi Naki Tatakai [J-Drama]
Scrap Teacher [J-Drama]
Secret (That Cannot Be Told) [TW-Movie]
Seducing Mr. Perfect [K-movie]
Seigi no Mikata/Ally of Justice [J-drama]
Sekai no Chuushin de, Ai wo Sakebu [J-Drama]
Sensitive Couple [K-Movie]
Sexy Teacher [K-movie]
Sexy Voice and Robo [J-Drama]
Shining Inheritance / Brilliant Legacy [K-Drama]
Shutter [Thai-movie]
Single papa in love [K-Drama]
Sky High [J-movie]
Snow in August [K-drama]
Sore wa, Totsuzen, Arashi no you ni [J-Drama]
Sorry, I love you [K-Drama]
Soulmate [K-sitcom]
Speed Scandal [K-Movie]
Spotlight [K-drama]
Spring Waltz [K-drama]
Stand up!! [J-Drama]
Suicide Circle [J-Movie]
Swallow The Sun [K-Drama]
Swan no Baka [J-Drama]
Swing Girls [J-movie]

=T=
Taboo(Gohatto) [J-movie]
Taiyou no Uta / A Song to the Sun [J-movie & drama]
Taiyo to Umi no Kyoshitsu [J-drama]
Tantei Gakuen Q [J-Drama]
Tatta Hitotsu no Koi [J-drama]
Thank You [K-Drama]
That Fool [K-Drama]
The Art of Fighting [K-Movie]
The Art of Seduction [K-movie]
The Devil [K-Drama]
The Drummer [HK/TW-movie]
The Graduates [J-movie]
The Homeless Student [J-movie]
The King and the Clown [K-movie]
The Last Scandal of My Life [K-drama]
The Man Who Can't Get Married [K-Drama]
The One
The Perfect Couple(The Best Romance)[K-movie]
The Prince of Tennis [J-Live Action]
The Prisoner
The Shonen Merikensack [J-movie]
The Slingshot / Story Of A Man [K-drama]
The Snow Queen [K-drama]
The Vineyard man [K-Drama]
Thousand Years of Love [K-drama]
Tiger & Dragon [J-Drama]
Time of Dog and Wolf [K-Drama]
To Heart [J-Drama]
Tokyo Friends [J-Drama]
Tokyo Ghost Trip [J-drama]
Tokyo Shojo [J-movie]
Tokyo Shounen / Tokyo Boy [J-Movie]
Tom Yum Goong [Thai-movie]

=U=
Unstoppable Marriage [K-Drama & K-Movie]
Ushi ni Negai wo: Love & Farm [J-drama]
Uta no Onii-san [J-Drama]

=V=
Vampire Host [J-Drama]
Virgin snow [K/J-movie]
VOICE [J-drama]

=W=
Waraeru Koi wa Shitakuna [J-drama]
Water boys 2 [J-drama]
Welcome to Dongmakgol [K-movie]
Who are you? [K-drama]
Who Slept With Her / Sexy Teacher [K-movie]
Winter Sonata [K-drama]
Witch Amusement [K-drama]

=Y=
Yama Onna Kabe Onna [J-Drama]
Yamada Taro Monogatari [J-Drama]
Yasha [J-drama]
Yasuko to Kenji [J-drama]
Yukan Club [J-drama]
Yume juya [J-movie]
Yume wo Kanaeru Zou [J-Drama]

=Z=
Zatoichi [J-movie]
Zeni geba [J-Drama]
Zettai Kareshi/Absolute Boyfriend [J-LiveAction Drama]

P.S. Mind you, I might have missed some ^^; I've been watching Asian dramas and movies since 2006~ :3 *has no life*

ONs and OFFs || M/M Search || Izu's A&A
...Like reflections on the page, the world's what you create...

SleepyWei

...That's a very extensive list. Think the one I like the most on it is My Sassy Girl. I think I liked the variation on Canon more than the actual story itself but overall, the movie was still pretty good.

Izu

For the dramas I can say that they are all great. Especially the Korean ones. They are so strong, deep and simply fabulous. The movies... I like them all. I like all those dramas as well x3 I'd rewatch any of those at any time and I often do so as unfortunately the fansubbing groups are not working all that fast ;o;

SaturnsWings

Have you really watched all of those? Color me very impressed. I have quite a difficult time actually watching even one in its entirety let alone that many. If you had to pick your favorite one of all time, which would you reccommend?

Izu

Watched them all. A couple of years ago I was insomniac and I was off college for a year due to not passing my exams because of my insomnia, so I was watching dramas all day and night long. Now I usually have time to watch a drama or two per month.

Mh... favorites... this is a hard question... I guess all of them are my favorite for one reason or the other... I guess it depends on my mood.
Best action-like drama is Time of Dog and Wolf. Bloody Monday is not bad either, though it had lots of... well... weak spots. I like Snow Queen because it's so bittersweet and you can cry your eyes out... Also Who Are You? - lots of LOL moments and lots of teary moments. Beethoven Virus has a great soundtrack. Iljimae is my favorite drama set in the past, so is Hong Gil Dong. At Home Dad is rather fun and carefree. H2 and Rookies are baseball dramas which automatically makes them my favorites. April Snow is just... wow... it left me speechless about fate's irony... And My Name is Kim Sam Soon is really close to me so I like it a lot... it gave me a bit of hope...
^^; I can talk about them all... or if you want to see something specific - genre or I dunno, just ask me. :]

Kyung Soon

I just died a little, from the implosion of cultural happiness in my heart. <3333
All of you? Rock.
Random addition, if anyone is interested...

Bakjwi is an incredible Korean vampire movie.

^_^ Directed by the same genius of Old Boy, Lady Vengeance, etc.
Totally worth checking out if you want to see a psychological factor of a vampire world.
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

[I am currently:] OKAY. So like. Yea.

SaturnsWings

Has anyone seen the new ones, Thirst or Yoga School? I think they fall more in the horror genre (especially Yoga School) but I saw information about them on dramabeans.com and have wanted to see them. Alas, they aren't subtitled yet and I still don't know if they're worth seeing!

Caeli

Is Thirst a drama? I know of a K-movie titled "Thirst", and it's about non-sparkly vampires. Specifically, a priest who is a vampire. :-)

What's Thirst about?

{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ

Kyung Soon

Quote from: Caeli on October 01, 2009, 01:30:12 AM
Is Thirst a drama? I know of a K-movie titled "Thirst", and it's about non-sparkly vampires. Specifically, a priest who is a vampire. :-)

What's Thirst about?

O.o I suppose that's the English title for Bakjwi. It could be considered a drama, I suppose; the vampire is a Catholic priest, indeed!
Nothing is true. Everything is permitted.

[I am currently:] OKAY. So like. Yea.

SaturnsWings

No it's the movie about the priest. (And, of course, non-sparkly which is a big plus.) Have you seen it?

Juicy

Being KRN I love dramas, especially love stories. However I haven't watched any as of late because 2009 has sucked thus far. :-(

Izu

I'm watching 'Shining Inheritance' or also known as 'Brilliant Inheritance' right now... and it's quite nice :] like all Korean dramas - lots of drama, lots of funny moments, and of course a hate-love story.

And Juicy... you being a KRN means only that I <3 u even more~

Juicy

Quote from: Izu on October 19, 2009, 11:46:03 AM
And Juicy... you being a KRN means only that I <3 u even more~

I didn't know there were Korean lovers around here! <3

Izu

Quote from: Bareback on October 19, 2009, 11:58:39 AM
I didn't know there were Korean lovers around here! <3
.///. I r. I'm like... obsessed! In London there was this Korean restaurant where we ate every single night!! o//o and and and! The waiter was hoooooot! *melts* ^o^

Juicy

Quote from: Izu on October 19, 2009, 12:00:36 PM
.///. I r. I'm like... obsessed! In London there was this Korean restaurant where we ate every single night!! o//o and and and! The waiter was hoooooot! *melts* ^o^

There are Korean places to eat on every corner downtown, but since I live in the south... everyone is like "Want to go to that Chinese place tonight to see your relatives?"

But uhm.. yeah! Sorry for going off topic! <3Izu

Izu

*mews and cuddle-clings onto Juicy*

So, yeah~ if anyone wants me to recommend movies, I'm like dramapedia x'D *has no life*