Alice In Wonderland [MUL]

Started by Chou chou rheastar, February 13, 2009, 03:23:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chou chou rheastar

Alice in Wonderland Tags: BON, BON-E, NC-H, NC-E, VAN, VAN-E (These are all potential!) CLOSED

This would be an alternate view of Alice in Wonderland. A little darker, a little more skewed, and much more dangerous. Alice fell through the rabbit hole and landed in a world where creatures can talk, flowers have more than thorns, crazy grinning cats are stalking her, and men with large top hats seem even more dangerous because they are mad (insane).  There is an insane queen running around demanding people’s heads and flogging those who get in her way, a little mouse that hides in teapots and seems to have a fetish for being covered in jelly, and a white rabbit that is constantly late. Alice finds a surprise around every corner, most of them not pleasant, and many of them outlandish. Alice is trying to catch the white rabbit and the Red Queen’s garden but what she really wants is just to go home. Everyone has their own agenda in this land and they all are off their rocker, no one is as it seems. One other thing drives Alice forward through the harrowing nightmare land, her mother is dying and the only cure lies in the Red Queen’s garden. A blood red rose with golden thorns that cures all ills, it grows deep in the center of the Red Queen’s maze and is the most heavily guarded flower in the Queen’s possession.  Welcome to Wonderland.

Needed:

• Mad Hatter: Loki Caprion will play.
    March Hare
    Red Queen: Marguerite
    Cheshire Cat (in human form of course)AdmerWill
    Door Mouse (in human form of course)
    Duchess
    Gryphon (in human form of course)
    White Rabbit (in human form of course) Buchanen
    Dinah(in human form of course): Undisclosedtoyou
    Caterpiller(in human form of course)AdmerWill

**I don't really want to make this a HUGE group. So three or four players who are willing to play multiple characters are welcome! I will be playing Alice, there will be some sex in it (some, lol) but I do want Alice to have an adventure in the scary Wonderland.

Professor Loki Caprion

At this point, I would like to call dibs on the Mad Hatter! Very much so.  I love Alice in Wonderland in almost all of it's incarnations.
The Professor is drifting through time and space...

Discord: Professor Ravenhurst#8936

Ons/Offs | Ideas | A&As (Apr 28, 2016) | The Lab | Elluiki

Chou chou rheastar

Caity

Very interesting.  I love Alice in Wonderland too, I'll want to follow this once it gets started.  :)

Chou chou rheastar

Prefect Mos

Woof, Realy hard to decide between applying for the Caterpillar or the Cheshire Cat... Perhapsi should re-read Alice to make up my mind..

Chou chou rheastar

Prefect Mos

I think I will... The caterpillar has such a small part... and the Cheshire cat isn't introduced at that point..

Chou chou rheastar

well you can flesh out both characters. In this rp they will all appear more than once.

undisclosedtoyou

oooh okay so I am officially interested in the game.  I ant to call dibs on Dinah, if that's okay with you >^.^<
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Chou chou rheastar

undisclosedtoyou

yayyyyy now the question left is i she is completely in human form or can she have a tail and ears?  cute ideas pop into my head!
"Not all who wander are aimless.  Especially not those who seek truth beyond tradition, beyond definition, beyond the image."
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Chou chou rheastar

undisclosedtoyou

oooh lots of fun times are going to be had.

*giggles and starts to put together a bio*

should I post it here?
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Chou chou rheastar

uhhhh......for the moment??? just PM me with it kay? or actually yeah post it in the thread why not.

undisclosedtoyou

O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Chou chou rheastar

undisclosedtoyou

Username: Undisclosedtoyou(Dis)

Name: Dinah

Relationship to Alice:  Alice's closest friend and companion

Age in cat years: 3

Age in Human years: 28

Description:  Tall and thin, she has long attractive Black hair;  Green emerald eyes, her pupils that of a cat's.  She had long pointy fingernails painted the same exact color as her eyes.  She does have a pair of cute cat ears and a long fluffy Black tail.  She has a light porcelain coloring as well as complexion, and beautiful full red lips.   She has an odd obsession with all things shiny and dangly, and can get most distracted by anything fitting these characteristics.  She also hates being dirty and prides herself on her cleanliness.  She's sharp and calculating, but gives off an air of a lazy observer.  She's a great hunter and tracker, but because she can sometimes be lazy she...well let's just say she'll sit back sometimes and watch everyone else work.

Alignment:  While she is a good friend to Alice, and can be/most likely to be considered a "good" player, she can on occasion be considered a tiny bit cruel...when it comes to mice and other "delicious" looking creatures.  She doesn't approve of other cats being around her or Alice, sometimes getting jealous and spiteful.  She's scared of male cats, but she's truly competitive with other female cats.  

A link to my ons and offs: My Ons/Offs

(Edited hehe meow)
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Chou chou rheastar

lovely! one thing though...dinah is a black cat...lol! But i love the bio!!! makes me feel guilty for not having my Wveryn's mate one done.

Professor Loki Caprion

Oh, I very much like that Dinah!  I'll put up my version of the Hatter, soon; someone did a Mad Hatter picture I'd much like to base my version on.

undisclosedtoyou

ooooh thanks for loving it

*smiles* 

I edited it for ya

*meow*

and it's great take your time, I want you to be comfortable with your character.

and I can't wait to see the bio for the Hatter!
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Marguerite

Oooh, my eyes are looking at the Red Queen.
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

undisclosedtoyou

ooooohhhhh you would make an awesome red queen!
O/O's ~ A/A's ~ Avi's

Marguerite

Off with your head and your clothes!

-Cackles-
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Professor Loki Caprion

*Whimpers at the queen* I'll be having my tea.... over here.