More Precious Than Rubies (Main Roles Cast, Looking for Wives/Students)

Started by Maeve, August 28, 2015, 10:25:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfling72

Pops in I've been reading along...And way back when you first started this group I wanted Chiclet *le sigh* But you have an amazing cast already and my way with words doesn't seem to mesh with everyone else's....I hope you find her...
O/O's
Snippets
A/A's
Wolfi Recommends- changes weekly
Keep it vampirated and melanated.

AndyZ

It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Wolfling72

I just don't feel that I write as well as the others in this group...I mean hell, it took me forever to apply for Fashion Affairs and I am still shocked that they let me in.
O/O's
Snippets
A/A's

AndyZ

Your posts seem pretty awesome to me ^_^

We're all our own worst critics, though.  I totally get that. 

We're also all constantly improving.  I'm a little afraid to go back and read the novel I wrote three years ago for the concern that it'll seem like crap compared to my current writing.

I say go for it ^_^
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Wolfling72

Hmmm okies...I shall prod the lovely GM personage and see if they would be interested...
O/O's
Snippets
A/A's

Mintprincess

Quote from: Wolfling72 on December 05, 2015, 08:37:28 AM
I just don't feel that I write as well as the others in this group...I mean hell, it took me forever to apply for Fashion Affairs and I am still shocked that they let me in.
what.  What.  What?????? 

Wolfie you are an amazing writer! I would love to write with you!!

Wolfling72

Quote from: Mintprincess on December 05, 2015, 11:25:54 AM
what.  What.  What?????? 

Wolfie you are an amazing writer! I would love to write with you!!

*cuddles the Mintiliciousness* Thanks darlin'...
O/O's
Snippets
A/A's

Elf

Quote from: Wolfling72 on December 05, 2015, 08:37:28 AM

I don't see anything wrong with your words either. Please come join us. Besides I have found that writing with those I feel are better writers than myself is a good way to improve my own writing. Besides the reason we are all here is to have fun, so come have fun with us.

Wolfling72

Well I've begged Maeve and have given her an idea of what I wanted my Chiclet to be like...will be sending along an outline after work today...and if she says OK

then I guess I shall come bother you nice folk and flirt outrageously *nods* all while plotting for my character to screw up y'alls characters happy places.

;D
O/O's
Snippets
A/A's

Mintprincess

An outline? Lol. I raised my hand Wolfie and got Fawn.  Don't stress so much <3

Wolfling72

Quote from: Mintprincess on December 05, 2015, 11:39:57 AM
An outline? Lol. I raised my hand Wolfie and got Fawn.  Don't stress so much <3

I write better when I have an idea of where a character could go, sweetling. If I had YOUR awesome brain, I'd be able to just toss words up and have them come shimmering down like so much gorgeous confetti...*le sigh* However I am an old and brittle Boi...and my brain needs an idea!!
O/O's
Snippets
A/A's

DizzyIsabella

I only write so well and so much when I love the plot/character relationships.

I love the rivalry between Fawn and Pansy, and really don't like Fawn (even though I love Minty), because I hated know-it-alls and over achievers,  so that's what's motivating me!

I also, like you Wolfy, needed to make the character's personality match what I had in my head and Maeve is very willing for you to do that :)

Coming along to join us is fine by me.
Do Not Go Gentle

Wolfling72

Thank you very much DizzyIsabella. I've loved what I've read since it's inception. (Only thing I had to add to My bookmarks was the OOC because I had the actual thread already marked) I just want her to fit what Maeve imagined AND add my own twist to make her mine...which I have done.

So, I have her pinned down (mostly) and am happily awaiting an ok to make her first post (which I already have mostly plotted out). *shakes head*
O/O's
Snippets
A/A's

DizzyIsabella

Glad I'm not the only one who stalks Roleplays I'm not a part of!!!!  :P🙊🙊🙊
Do Not Go Gentle

Wolfling72

O/O's
Snippets
A/A's

Mintprincess

Quote from: Wolfling72 on December 05, 2015, 11:43:46 AM
I write better when I have an idea of where a character could go, sweetling. If I had YOUR awesome brain, I'd be able to just toss words up and have them come shimmering down like so much gorgeous confetti...*le sigh* However I am an old and brittle Boi...and my brain needs an idea!!

Lol. I am a spontaneous in the moment whatever comes out type writer and that's what you'll always get from me.  Fawn is created as I write her :P   

Quote from: DizzyIsabella on December 05, 2015, 02:19:44 PM
I only write so well and so much when I love the plot/character relationships.

I love the rivalry between Fawn and Pansy, and really don't like Fawn (even though I love Minty), because I hated know-it-alls and over achievers,  so that's what's motivating me!

I also, like you Wolfy, needed to make the character's personality match what I had in my head and Maeve is very willing for you to do that :)

Coming along to join us is fine by me.

Oh you, lol!!!    BRING IT ON!  Fawn sees Pansy as a rule breaker and a boundary pusher.  Girl should do what she's damn told and try harder!   (Ok I love her too though and you!)

<3 <3

DizzyIsabella

Quote from: Mintprincess on December 05, 2015, 03:29:52 PM

Oh you, lol!!!    BRING IT ON!  Fawn sees Pansy as a rule breaker and a boundary pusher.  Girl should do what she's damn told and try harder!   (Ok I love her too though and you!)

<3 <3

Damn right you do!
Do Not Go Gentle

Saku

Hello there! I was looking at random threads and was kind of interested in joining this rp because it sounded so interesting and the people involved seem great to me! Everyone seems like they're having so much fun and after reading through all the pages and all the ideas, I came up with two ideas of my own.

QuoteOther men could include the guards at the school, the male members of the Feral Wimin, members of the farmer's revolt or political rivals of Lord Lycan.

So I was thinking of playing a male character who would either be a guard at the school who is really undercover there since he's one of the male members of the Feral Wimin, trying to get close to the system to find out how things work, what security is in place etc... OR he would be maybe Lord Lycan's younger brother and has a certain agenda of his own? Which one sounds more appealing, the first or the second idea? And if you like the second, then I'll have to discuss with Maeve and the one who plays Lord Lycan, right? If you like the first, maybe I'd have to talk to those who play the Feral Wimin? Or are in charge of them? Let me know!
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Maeve

While the main roles are cast, I find that we have the need for additional wives and/or students. If interested, feel free to read over the IC and OOC threads and then post here with your character ideas.

Elf

Oh, yes, yes, please come join us. We definitely need more wives, harem girls, or students.

Mintprincess

Definitely would love a BFF for Fawn so she could have someone to talk trash about pansy and just be prissy with!! :P

Maeve