News:

Main Menu

What do you play?

Started by King_Furby, May 03, 2006, 08:53:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dorian Grandale

Heheh.

I play Space Empires IV, Age of Empires 3, Command and Conquer: Red Alert 2... yeah, I'm an RTS nut. I do play Doom III from time to time.
"There ain't no sunshine when I'm low, how I'm low.
People tell me life's a game, I'm not playing.
Bitches don't mean shit to me, anymore.
I have taken my blows, I'm still standing.."

Swedish Steel

I'm glad to say I've managed to kick my WoW habit. Went cold turkey, it was easier than I thought. I find I don't have that much time to play games anymore.  :'(
"Ah, no, not bukkake chef! Secret ingredient always same."

On Off page:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=5467.0

MagicalPen

RogueJedi - we should play MP sometime...conquer the world together...like Pinky and the Brain try to do every night...

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

RogueJedi

*giggles*

maybe... "NARF!  What we gonna do tonight, Brain?"

tcost

Well done, Swedish Steel.  Overcoming any habit is difficult at best.
I prefer justice to irony.

King_Furby

Quote from: RogueJedi on May 09, 2006, 08:52:06 PM
*giggles*

maybe... "NARF!  What we gonna do tonight, Brain?"

AOL has Pinky and the Brain episodes you can watch for free on In2TV..there online tv show station. You have not lived if you have not seen Pinky and the Brain.

robitusinz

I have a level 60 Troll Rogue on the Burning Blade PvP server in WoW, but I stopped playing a couple of months ago.

Right now, I'm playing EVE Online (insanely good spaceship sandbox game...the ultimate in open-ended), with a little bit of Guild Wars, and Kingdom of Loathing.  www.kingdomofloathing.com  <---try it, you'll love it.
I'm just a vanilla guy with a chocolate brain.

King_Furby

I don't like most RPGs where you have to keep dueling rats until you eventurally get to fat lions. Ok not that game but i just don't like games where you fight monster after monster to level up. They remind me too much of Pokemon lol. Now i am all for a yellow mouse shocking the crap out of things..but i don't enjoy leveling up type games.

Lilian

I like pie. =3

And atomic underwear. =3

TigreFatalis

heh.  Tradewinds I II and III on occasion.  Sometimes Sims, but usually it's writing in RPoL and E and editing my own stuff.  Dun do much with games.  Looking into Second Life at the pressing urging of Strenoth. 

My addictions tend toward the attempt at literary genius.  Key word: attempt.  heh
Sexual orientation: Straight
BDSM orientation: Switch
Ons/Offs - Updated September 2014
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4504.0

Back and poking around a little.

Elvi

Between my Live role play, work and here I don't have time for other games, though I do play X-Kings.
It's a silly online strategy game and there are a group of us live roleplayers trying to beat each other.

As usual, the master of strategy, that is my IC roleplay husband, is streets ahead of everyone, but we'll catch him and then we will rule the world (well I will after I have ground every one esle under my haevy booted feet).....*evil grins*
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building