Looking for a male?

Started by Samantha, April 16, 2009, 06:36:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Samantha

So, I would like a rp... something more romantic... but anything will do at this point. I have a few ideas, at different ranges, so please message here, or pm me with what kind of RP you're interested in, and I'll give you my ideas!
The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love... and to be loved in return. ~Moulin Rouge~

~Ons and Offs~
 Here is the link to my O/O thread please take a look if you're interested in writing with me. I will say that long-lasting role plays are my favorite, and romances.

If you are interested in roleplaying, please send me a private message so we can chat more!

I look forward to hearing from you!

[/url]

cutthroatcure

I am pretty open...Give me your ideas and we will see what we Roleplay.
                         Destroyer Of Worlds - Eater Of Trash
                           For Every Cure There Is A Disease
                                      XCutThroatCureX

cutthroatcure

I will say I find myself a hopeless romantic. So i think that we could do something. Just let me know.
                         Destroyer Of Worlds - Eater Of Trash
                           For Every Cure There Is A Disease
                                      XCutThroatCureX

ambitiousson

Would you be interested in an incest role at all? As am looking for someone to possibly play the grandmother or mother within a long romantic story :) x

Sir Haley

Here is something that has been scratching my brain for awhile.

-Fallen Paladin turned Mercenary Leader.  Somehow the female character's role plays a part into why this Paladin has changed his ways.  Though the mercenaries seem quite altruistic and help the society overall, sometimes the leader will disappear and when he comes back, news has come that a church has been destroyed, its inhabitants, slaughtered.

I realize this has not been terribly thought out, but maybe with your help we can streamline it in a way that will make this playable, and enjoyable.

Also, I see myself as a romantic as well, so maybe we might click.  if you have a different idea, please PM me.  We'll see what develops.
Sir Haley the Courageous

Ons and Offs

Absences and Apologies Updated 12/26/16

My Introduction