Werewolves of Miller's Hollow Episode 4 [Ended]

Started by Xillen, June 05, 2009, 04:59:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Avi

He sighs, raising his hand.  "If I may... I know I cannot vote for myself, but I can assure you.  Either Kaz or myself are a wise choice.  We won't let you down, I swear it to all that is sacred."
Your reality doesn't apply to me...

Josietta

Josi puts in her vote for Marguerite for sheriff.

❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖                    ❤️🧡💛💚💙💜🖤🤍💖
                                 O.Os   / A.As / Ideas 
                           Warning:  Finicky Muse Ahead!

Desan

And I don’t really give a f-ck, and my excuse is that I’m young.

Teno

It seems that it's already decided, and I have nothing against it, so I vote Marg too. Now, who's got breakfast?

Rhapsody

Quote from: Avi on June 12, 2009, 02:25:35 PM
He sighs, raising his hand.  "If I may... I know I cannot vote for myself, but I can assure you.  Either Kaz or myself are a wise choice.  We won't let you down, I swear it to all that is sacred."

I don't see what all the fuss is about, really.  Aren't we all trustworthy?  Or are the missing bodies really that much of a deal that we need to start mistrusting our neighbours?
|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP
|| O&O || Requests ||  A&A ||
Current Posting Speed: 1-2 times per week

Come to me, just in a dream. Come on and rescue me.
Yes, I know. I can be wrong. Maybe I'm too headstrong.

Autumn Sativus

Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

mannik

Maeven

What a wicked game to play, to make me feel this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you.
What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to make me dream of you. 

The Cardinal Rule

Krysia

Ket

I vote Trieste for sheriff.  Because I want to see her in that outfit!
she wears strength and darkness equally well, the girl has always been half goddess, half hell

you can find me on discord Ket#8117
Ons & Offs~Menagerie~Pulse~Den of Iniquity
wee little Ketlings don't yet have the ability to spit forth flame with the ferocity needed to vanquish a horde of vehicular bound tiny arachnids.

Trieste

Hang on, I'll pay for advertising, too. *carefully tattoos on one of Kaz's cheeks, "Trie for Sheriff" and tucks a few Benjis in his manthong*

Rhapsody

|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP

Xillen

Sheriff Election:
  • Marguerite - 10 votes: Eden, Rockin, Greenthorn, Rafufu, Daylily, Ladysky, Ryven, Josietta, Teno, Krysia
  • Saffron - 5 votes: Scott, Marguerite, Fragile Dreams, Desan
  • Trieste - 5 votes: Elunari, Aiden, Mannik, Ket, Rhapsody
  • Avi - 2 votes: Kaz, Trieste
  • Elunari - 2 votes: Will, Maeven
  • Greenthorn - 1 vote: Pianoman
  • Kaz - 1 vote: Avi
  • Desan - 1 vote: Saffron
  • Aiden
  • Corinthi
  • Daylily
  • Eden
  • Fragile Dreams
  • Josietta
  • Ket
  • Krysia
  • Ladysky
  • Maeven
  • Mannik
  • Mithlomwen
  • Pianoman
  • Rafufu
  • Rhapsody
  • Rockin
  • Ryven
  • Saku
  • Scott
  • Teno
  • Will

Not yet voted: Corinthi, Mithlomwen, Saku.

Remaining Roles:
  • 15 Peasants (including one Halfbreed)
  • 2 Soulmates
  • 1 Seer
  • 1 Guardian
  • 1 Healer
  • 1 Alchemist
  • 1 Executioner
  • 1 Cupid
  • 5 Werewolves (possibly one more from the Alpha)
  • 1 Alpha

Saku

Saku came out of her cottage later on in the day and saw that the furry corpses once hanging next to the village were now gone. She looks around for a few moments as if she expected to see them somewhere else but when it became clear that they were gone she scratched her head.

Then she went down into the village to see if she could find something to eat. Along the way she heard talk of Ryven's delicious chocolate chip cookies and decided to see if she could get one of them, for she did love sweets. Saku realized from general rumors that the other villagers wanted to appoint a sheriff for the town to protect them from any outside danger if the wolves magically ended up coming to life again.

She thought about it for a few moments and listened to what everyone had to say about everyone else and then reached over to scribble a name down on a piece of paper. Then she handed it to the one in charge of collecting the votes - Xillen.

My vote is for Marguerite for she seems to be a likely candidate.
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Teno

Not long after he had woke up and voted, still having been half asleep, Teno finally noticed the village they had slept in. "Wow, something big certainly happened here, didn't it." He chuckled at the conversation going on, and wandered to where he decided a tavern should be, pondering what he should make available.

Rhapsody

C'mon, Kaz... if you want Trieste to be elected, you really have to shake that money-maker of yours.  Get your booty out there, so people know about her candidacy.
|| Games I Play||
Not Available for RP

pianoman7117

Piano begins hanging up a sign saying "Ladysky's workshop", before returning back outside watching Ladysky measure all. "And you guys all thought she was a werewolf, but I always knew she wasnt" Piano hugs his hutmistress.

Ryven

Sweet!  Miller's Hollow Bakery open for business.

Kazyth

*wanders past Ryven's Jockular Muffins in his manthong, cowboy boots, and Stetson hat, shaking his moneymaker with the words 'Trieste for Sherrif' tattooed on his right buttcheek*

C'mon folks, you know you want to vote for her!
A rose by any other name... still has thorns you can prick someone with. - Me.

Marguerite

-Smiles-

Give me a good reason other than you in a manthong Kaz to change my vote?
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Kazyth

*keeps up his strutting, waggling, and shaking as he moves around Marguerite*  Easy.  She's good at formulating a strong defense, and I trust her to make the right call if she has to exercise her powers?

Trieste for Sherrif!
A rose by any other name... still has thorns you can prick someone with. - Me.

Marguerite

Or could it be she has something over on you and you do not want it to get out to the public?

-Chuckles-
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

LadySky

LadySky jumps up and down with delight as she sees pianoman hang her new sign up! *I have a dress shop! Is that deja vu I feel?*

Shaking off the strange feeling LadySky returns to sketching Krysia's oufit. "I see you in powder blue my lovey!"
I dreamed a dreamed, life has killed the dream I dreamed. So....I dream a NEW DREAM!!! never let them see you cry.

Teno

Teno adds the finishing touches to the already nearly ready tavern, and puts up his own sign above the doors. Making a few favourite drinks ready and available, he clears space on the stage and chuckles, wondering if the "advertising" would be better done from there.

Xillen

Erm, seriously, I guess some of you have lots of fun with the underwear discussion.

But please keep in mind that there are also people playing this game that don't want to have to read through 10 pages of bikini topics, just to find out if someone said something important to the game, so I'm splitting off the thong/bikini messages to the Tavern.