New Harrisville Falls - looking for F for secret brothel game

Started by RedEve, November 05, 2011, 09:16:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snake

Name: Zack Sabreheim
Daytime job or occupation: Horsebreeder/Rancher
Role at the Fucking Gulch brothel: Client
Bio: Zack has always lived in Harrisville...or the country-side around it but geographically part of it. Since his family business is horses and their breeding/raising/selling/racing they have to stay a good distance outside of the city itself. People complain about the smell. But he's a single guy and recently lost both of his parents in an accident; though he's not the type to wallow in pity over it.  He tends to keep to himself; always had- ever since high school really. He used to be the guy everyone picked on because he dressed weird and didnt' seem to get along well with the jocks or popular crowds.  He went a 4 year school to pick up a veterinary degree but had to stop and come back home when he learned of the passing of his parents and the fact that he inherited everything. so after alot of legal hopscotching; he finds himself back in his hometown-doing what he was raised to do. But he's a lonely guy all things considered and first came to the brothel after overhearing some clients of his talking about it after losing in the races they hold down there. Off teh books, and probably illegal, but clean and fair.  Actaully he hasn't gone there just yet; just heard about it and had been working up the nerve to do it. worried about what others might think about it.
Appearance: Unfortunately I'm a picky sonuvabitch about this type of thing: So you get a description. Zack is tall: around 6'3" and built of someone in his trade, about 163 lbs, most of it muscle.   His hair is long and kept in a ponytail usually being a Chocolate brown color and has blue-grey eyes. Normally dresses plainly- jeans, t-shirt, hat, fingerless gloves.

Kirinis

Name: Samuel Olson
Daytime job or occupation: Town Sheriff
Bio:

It's been five years since Samuel inherited the job from old George who was finally too old to make the rounds.  Formerly the deputy, Samuel had been known around New Harrisville Falls as George's shadow...affable if a bit too enthusiastic given his youth for his own good at times.   George for the most part tempered his protege's attempts at applying what he had learned with at the academy to the real world and eventually some of it brushed off.  A little less bushy-tailed than he once was, Samuel is much more grounded and he's mostly stopped pestering the city to fund certain projects to improve the quality of enforcement in New Harrisville...mostly.

Off the job, Samuel is still a bachelor and not yet married, although not from lack of trying on his part.  Unlucky in love, Samuel hasn't kept a single girlfriend for longer than a year at a time.  His work ethic while endearing to the people compromises his ability to pay attention to his girlfriends and such they leave for someone else after being neglected one too many times.  It was during one of the break-ups that Samuel discovered the Gulch...the details are a bit hazy on how exactly he found out.  However, the young deputy ended up on their front door seeking to drown his sorrows in some fashion aside from drinking.

Since that night, Samuel routinely visits to enjoy the comforts that the Fucking Gulch offers.  He enjoys the company of the women and here he can relax without having to worry about the world outside in the embrace of someone who doesn't mind his inattention.

Appearance:

RedEve

Bumped in the search for a few more girls to work at the brothel.  :P
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

DomShark

((OOC: Strictly for the sake of open-mindedness. I gather that gender bending is kind of common practice on E, so I’m giving it a shot. Not without misgivings mind you. But since there’s so much talk of women seeking women at the Gulch, I present Miss Charlotte.))

Name: “Miss Charlotte” (Real name unknown)
Daytime job or occupation: Dominatrix
Role at the Fucking Gulch brothel: Prostitute (By special appointment only, reservations must be made through Joshua Harris, as only the old man knows how to contact her).
Bio: Very little is known about the mysterious and attractive Miss Charlotte except that she is very, very expensive. She is a Dominatrix who travels extensively, servicing to specific clients who request her specific services. She specializes in women, and for the right price can be persuaded to humiliate a disgusting worm of a man, provided he holds no illusions of ever, EVER being allowed to touch her intimately. Men pay dearly to lick her boots, and little more; Women only get as much more as they earn. She is obviously of Asian descent but speaks with a British accent, woe betide the one who asks for specifics about her past or heritage.
Appearance:    

((OOC: If not approved, I can totally live with that.))
I've been in a rut lately, but I'm working on catching up. Sorry for any delay.

RedEve

I will allow her DomShark, though her possible clientèle seems like it might be tiny, at least based on the characters we have so far.

DomShark

Quote from: RedEve on November 12, 2011, 05:29:41 AM
I will allow her DomShark, though her possible clientèle seems like it might be tiny, at least based on the characters we have so far.

That, I can also live with.
I've been in a rut lately, but I'm working on catching up. Sorry for any delay.

rhev

I love the idea of an exclusive staff member that has to be reserved ahead of time though!   Like... does she live in a nearby town?  She's a mystery!
:)

dvalen

Here ya go RedEve...

Name:  Rowan (‘Debbie‘) Hartzell
Daytime job or occupation:  Caregiver
Role at the Fucking Gulch brothel:  Prostitute
Bio: Rowan grew up outside of town on a small farm with only her mother as her father left them when she was young.  Shy and precocious as a child, she was the model daughter who did well in school (she was the class president, was a cheerleader, and participated in SADD) and was well-adjusted throughout her teen years.  She was in college when her mother fell ill and with no one to take care of her, Rowan dropped out to come home.  With caring for her mother almost a full-time job and the disability checks barely paying the bills, the days, weeks and months were long and lonely as she had no life outside of taking care of mom. Rowan was almost at wits end when she found out about the Fucking Gulch.  She could enough money to pay the bills and have someone look after mom whenever she needed to get away.  Pragmatic and willing to do whatever it took, Rowan approached the old Man and inquired if he needed another girl.  Rowan started that night and never looked back.
Appearance: (I prefer a picture if you can find one) :)

RedEve

Sarah Morgan

This definitely sounds like fun!  Have you still got room, and if so, are you looking for any specific gaps that need filling in?  I thought I'd ask first, before I come up with a character, especially if this is full already.  Even if it is, I'll definitely be reading along, even if there's not room for anyone new.

rhev

I can't speak for RedEve, but I think with an entire town (no matter how small it is) there's always going to be room for more.   :)

Firefighter8346

Name: John Williams "Smokey"
Daytime job or occupation: Fire Chief
Bio: John Williams grew up in New Harrisville Falls, his dad was the fire chief, and his grandfather before him, so when his dad died in a fire the other fire fighters decided to let John take the place as the new Chief, after all, who would know the department better than someone who grew up in it.  John was a good kid and had never really been "smooth" with girls.  He saw the lights on the way back from a call one night and decided to check it out.
Appearance: (I prefer a picture if you can find one) :)
  On the job.
9/11/01-9/11/11
Never Forget
All Gave Some, Some Gave All

RedEve

Quote from: Sarah Morgan on November 16, 2011, 04:04:51 PM
This definitely sounds like fun!  Have you still got room, and if so, are you looking for any specific gaps that need filling in?  I thought I'd ask first, before I come up with a character, especially if this is full already.  Even if it is, I'll definitely be reading along, even if there's not room for anyone new.

The more the merrier! Feel free to create a character. :)

Sarah Morgan

Thanks!  I'll see if I can't get something worked up either later this evening, or first thing tomorrow, depending on how the Thanksgiving plans go, and if I get time to write something up.  This got buried under a bunch of other stuff, so I'm just now seeing it, but I wanted to say I'm definitely still interested.

Capone

This should technically go in the OOC thread, but since we're currently near the end of the first night, can we have any new characters hold off until the next day in the town?

Firefighter8346

Is my character approved or not approved, if so I will wait for the second day to.post something.
9/11/01-9/11/11
Never Forget
All Gave Some, Some Gave All

aya

I was also wondering if there was any room for another female. I'd prefer to write a character who works there, only because of the lack of male workers at the Gulch.

Bloody Rose

Are you people still looking for another girl to join your ranks? I can also do a boy if needed. Please let me know

RedEve

Re-opening the interest thread.

I am looking for a few players to replace those who have recently left the game.

Both male and female characters are welcome.

Keala Mensha Khaine

Tell me what you think or if you have any suggestions! I am thinking he will go to investigate and, well, once he arrives, he finds that there is nothing wrong with the club...just a great place to relax. :D

Name:
Viktor Schmitt

Daytime job or occupation:
Local detective, high school janitor

Role at the Fucking Gulch brothel:
Client

Bio:
Viktor worked in the town as a private detective after losing his job in the police force of the big city for arresting a suspect too enthusiastically for the public's like. He moved to the small town to get away from everyone who knew his face after it had been plastered all over the news for weeks on end. He settled into the quite area and opened up his own little shop doing the only thing he knew how to do. Unfortunately, it didn't quite pay all the bills, so he was forced to find a more steady job. Being a high school janitor wasn't exactly how he pictured his career ending up after graduating top of the class from the academy. But, he kept open his detective shop to keep him busy when he wasn't mopping floors. It wasn't long until he got his first client. The case was far from the normal drug bust or murder he was used to solving; a cheating husband. Typical of the job he was going to get in the area he thought. Only this job wasn't going to unfold quite the way he believed it would.

He tailed the husband throughout his normal day. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary. Just a normal guy doing normal stuff. Until one night when he visited what looked like a shithole in the middle of nowhere named 'Fucking Gulch." Strange name for a strange place he had thought. He waited until the husband had left before he let his curiosity get the best of him and he went to the door of the place to see what it was all about. It was a very interesting place to say the least...and an interesting place where a guy like him could get lost, and so he did. As for the client...well, he gave her all the evidence and told it to her straight: Her husband was a faithful man and she had nothing to worry about. He didn't even charge her full price for the investigation. He had already recived all the payment he could have wanted.

Appearance:

RedEve

No problem with adding a local cop, but there would be no formal records of Harris' brothel.
It's all very hush hush. Remember that the mayor himself is a client there and there is an unwritten rule that the brothel is not to be discussed in the outside world.

Keala Mensha Khaine

Hmm, maybe he was sent to tail some husband or wife who was suspected of cheating, like a private eye, and ended up discovering the place? Of course, when asked if the person he was following was cheating the answer would be no of course, seeing as he himself will be sworn into secrecy as well by that point. Or would you rather he just stumble upon the area by chance?

Clio

I would love to make a prostitute if there is still room for more. :)
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Clio

Name: Eleanor "Ellie" Goddard
Daytime job or occupation: Graduate School Student & Farmer's Daughter
Role at the Fucking Gulch brothel: Prostitute
Bio:
Ellie was raised just outside of New Harrisville Falls in the middle of a corn field. Living on a farm, she is tough and very country. Although feminine, she can lift bales of hay easily and take care of all sorts of livestock. During the day you're likely to see her traipsing around in the pastures with her wellies, jeans and an old t-shirt. Her family has been in this area for ages, but they kept the secret of the Gulch hidden from her. They also never patronize the brothel. She grew up blissfully ignorant of the brothel, even though Mr. Harris' land borders her Grandpa's. She goes to church every Sunday and was always the quintessential 'good' girl as far as sex went. She was always causing unintentional trouble, and her curiosity often gets her into situations that she never intended.

After graduating at the top of her class from high school, she went on to college a few states away to study history. She came home during the summer and helped out on the farm, always well known in the small town for being kind and well-liked. She rides horses and her own farm has 3 of their own. They also raise pigs, cows, chickens and even some ducks. However, it's still a small family farm. No big corporation. They grow corn and soybeans, alternating between the two every other year.

Once she graduated from college, she came back home and began working on the farm once more. She was actually still a virgin at this point, but was very sexually curious. She was eager and willing to learn, even though she originally intended to wait for marriage. That's when a friend of hers mentioned a place where she could explore her options safely, and her curious nature found that too hard to resist. She showed up and was shocked by what had existed right under her very nose all these years. Shocked...but excited. Mr. Harris was also surprised to see her there, but when a client asked about her...mistaking her for a prostitute, she made the mistake of blurting out that she was a virgin. This excited the client even more, and he paid a great deal of money to be her first. As she was saving up for grad school, she took the plunge and slept with him. From then on it was history. She works at the Gulch regularly, with her days still spend at home. Her family has no idea that she works there, and she has no intention of them ever finding out.

Appearance: Ellie is 5'4", very curvy and all woman. She is pale with long red curls and big blue eyes. Her face is almost doll-like, and she's naturally both innocent and seductive in equal amounts. (Alexandra Breckinridge is the model, but not for her body. For her body, think Christina Hendricks.)

[/size][/font]
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Miyu

I was wondering what do you needed in term of brothel jobs?