News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

The Rise and Fall of Gender

Started by stormkitten, March 30, 2009, 01:37:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rainsinger

I really feel sorry for the men, actually.  Rally more men and get them in here!!

*likes having more men around*   ^-^

Mistress Maro

Heh they can rally, but I don't really care if it is women or men in here. =3 Tis all fun either way. Mew.

~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Spell

You've requested more men I heard?
Darling,
What is going on...
Honestly that never happened,
Lying is your favorite passion...

Misery

“There is no greater sorrow than to be mindful of the happy time in misery.”  - Dante Alighieri

Talia

He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.
Imagine what he would do to me if he smiled!

Smile... it's the second best thing to do with your lips.

On's & Off's
The Oath of Drake for Group RP's
A&A

Spell

Darling,
What is going on...

Dramen

Misery

“There is no greater sorrow than to be mindful of the happy time in misery.”  - Dante Alighieri

Talia

He looks at me and my heart starts skipping beats, my face starts to glow and my eyes start to twinkle.

On's & Off's
A&A

Dramen

Mistress Maro

~The Shammy keeps the Maro's heart with him and the Maro keeps the Shammy's heart with her <3~

I don't like laundromats because I don't want people to know what my underwear would look like if they could fly.... or if they were caught in a really small tornado-- C&H

In short, life is made into a nonstop, commerically prepackaged masturbational fantasy.--Bloom

I thought I would create something that I would personally like to listen to because a very large portion of this world's art sucks beyond description. Yet I feel that, it's a waste of time to pass judgement and who the fuck am I to declare myself an authority who's cerified, one who has the right to critique. -Kurt Cobain.

Only dumb people try to impress smart people. Smart people just do what they do.
Chris Rock

Misery

Dramen

Saerrael

Mistress Maro

Chris Rock

Misery

Dramen

-669 *keeps mouth shut this time* (lol first time I typed that it didn't say shut _ got no edit so I'm glad I caught it  O8) )

Mistress Maro

Chris Rock

Misery

Talia

On's & Off's
A&A

Captain M

No matter where you go - there you are

Ons and Offs

Spell

Darling,
What is going on...

Dramen

Misery

Aegeus