Looking for a good one on one or rpg.

Started by Shantee, December 27, 2005, 05:19:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shantee

Um yeah... I am bored... and I need to know if anyone wants a new player or just someone to rp with one on one..
I am bored and have been gone from Elliquiy for a while... So the rpgs I have been in have gone on without me...
So please suggest I will rp anything at all.... open to new rping ideas and so forth...
1: Gender - Female
2: Birthdate - Dec 18 1984= 20

And a little about me!
a: Willing to play characters of the opposite gender
b: Willing to play with the above (playing with cross-gender roleplayers)
c: You sexual preferences: Don't really have any

ginevra

Sigh, this is seconded. There must be games out there for the bored!

Or rather, the impatient. Waiting for an old game to pick up makes me antsy too. :P
Female, straight. Will take bisexual roles if requested. I suppose I'm a rather midtones type myself, but that doesn't have to be boring at all ;)

Siegfried

Champions of Justice and Eden City are both looking for more players.  Bishrook, the GM, makes sure that the story continues on and on.  I don't know if you like this type of game, but it's a start.

Creeper

Ons and Offs, yo: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4370.0

Too tired to post Wednesday night. Posts on Thursday!

Elvi

Come up with a one on one idea and I'll play....*smiles sweetly*
It's been fun, but Elvi has now left the building

Akioth

And I'm always availible for those willing to explore the darker sides of themselves *Grin*
Akioth has requested an indefinite hiatus of his account.

Sex on television can't hurt you unless you fall off. 

No matter how much cats fight, there always seem to be plenty of kittens.  ~Abraham Lincoln

strangely made

I'm quite willing to corrupt play with new people .....*Grins evilly and starts sorting though his toy chest**

BigBlackGamer

My game Town Under the Shadows is just getting underway...new players/characters are welcome.

ZK

And I should be hosting my "normal" game as well, if you need a break from all the decadant sex. ^_^
On's/Off's --- Game Reviews

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

MagicalPen

I'm always up for a One on One or new RPG...open to a bunch of ideas/characters/settings plots. Can be pretty active too...PM me or IM if interested.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

timethian

As posted above, I've placed a few ideas for scenes I'd be interested in doing. As well... I'm open to further suggestion, if you had anything you were interested in.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=3322.0