True Blood: Eric & Godric (MxM)

Started by Saku, August 20, 2009, 07:42:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saku

True Blood

Just out of curiosity...is there anyone out there who is willing to do a MxM pairing between Godric/Eric? I would be playing Eric and my partner would be playing Godric. Godric would be the dom/top and Eric would be the sub/bottom. I was thinking of starting it a little before Godric first sees Eric and takes a fancy to him back in the old days. The old days where they were both badasses xD ^^ and then have it lead back up to the present episode (the episode that aired on Sunday 8/16).

My partner would need to know all about True Blood and be a fan of the show. If there is any interest please PM me or respond here or do both which could be fun. If there is no interest by the end of this week I will put this idea in my older One-On-One thread. Thanks!
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

Jag

*whispers to everyone*

<.<

She's crazy...

>.>

*can't be sucked into this game because she hasn't seen any of the second season, so does not fear Saku's wrath*
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Saku

Quote from: Michi No Sora on August 20, 2009, 10:03:30 AM
*whispers to everyone*
<.<
She's crazy...
>.>
*can't be sucked into this game because she hasn't seen any of the second season, so does not fear Saku's wrath*

Lol! Yes well do fear me when you manage to see the second season xD ^_^ For then I shall pounce on you! :p
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."

Marguerite

-Shakes a fist-

I would but you know how we are at the moment with the other pairings.
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Saku

Quote from: Marguerite on August 20, 2009, 01:15:11 PM
-Shakes a fist-
I would but you know how we are at the moment with the other pairings.

*smirks* Well we could include this in our revamping RP xD *winks* if that at all interests you :p Perhaps a flashback scene that spans for a bit and then return to the present etc... and then goes back again etc... like the sort you see in the show if you know what I mean ^_^
I'm back!

Marguerite

Quote from: Saku on August 20, 2009, 01:16:52 PM
*smirks* Well we could include this in our revamping RP xD *winks* if that at all interests you :p Perhaps a flashback scene that spans for a bit and then return to the present etc... and then goes back again etc... like the sort you see in the show if you know what I mean ^_^

Oh you had me on flashback.

-Smiles-

Saku

Quote from: Marguerite on August 20, 2009, 01:18:32 PM
Oh you had me on flashback.

-Smiles-

*grins and claps hands together joyfully* :p oh yes I shall send you a PM in a few seconds *nods*
I'm back!

Nadir

*groans*

I want so bad! But I cannot take more games! *heartbreaks*

Saku

Quote from: Eden on August 20, 2009, 01:23:27 PM
*groans*

*tempts*

Saku acts like a sexy seductive demon as she beckons for Eden to give in... Saku is very skilled in getting people to give in to her xD
I'm back!

Marguerite

Quote from: Eden on August 20, 2009, 01:23:27 PM
*groans*

-Whispers-

A threesome...between Saku, you and I on the characters...

Saku

Quote from: Marguerite on August 20, 2009, 01:26:59 PM
-Whispers-

A threesome...between Saku, you and I on the characters...

OOOOOOH! *squeals* Now I want that! xD *giggles* :p
I'm back!

Nadir

*blinks* I... This isn't fair! I'm weak willed especially against you two!

(who's be the third character?)

Saku

Quote from: Eden on August 20, 2009, 01:32:21 PM
*blinks* I... This isn't fair! I'm weak willed especially against you two!

(who's be the third character?)

YAY! *cheers* I've never actually had a threesome between Marg and Eden *hugs them both* and now I'm really wanting it O.O :p and I'm not sure, this was all Marg's idea but I would be playing Eric *nods and pokes Marguerite now* *giggles*

I'm quite happy now that we may be having a threesome RP ^^
I'm back!

Nadir

*has no idea how this happened*

I'm pretty sure I was saying 'no' all the way...

Saku

Quote from: Eden on August 20, 2009, 01:36:55 PM

See? The power of persuasion between Marguerite and me xD don't underestimate it! :p and you must have obviously wanted us to persuade you or else why write in the thread? *giggles* heheheheheh
I'm back!

Marguerite

Quote from: Eden on August 20, 2009, 01:36:55 PM

-Pats shoulder-

Denial is merely a pain in the ass word.

-Hugs-

Saku

I'm back!

Jag

Don't fall for it, Eden!!!

*has been seduced into four games with Saku and doesn't realize how it happened...but loves everyone of them*

It's a trap!!

Nadir

Marguerite

Quote from: Michi No Sora on August 20, 2009, 03:18:39 PM

*has been seduced into four games with Saku and doesn't realize how it happened...but loves everyone of them*

It's a trap!!

You know she loves traps.

Jag

Wrong trap, Eden. The bad kind of trap, not the good kind. >.<

Well...it could be good if it involves Eric, but not if it involves a bear trap.

Saku

Quote from: Michi No Sora on August 20, 2009, 03:18:39 PM

It's a trap!!

Saku looks innocently up at the sky...
I'm back!

Saku

Saku has already enticed Marguerite and Eden into a threesome game xD and unfortunately cannot do the same for Michi No Sora because MNS has not seen Season 2 oh the horrors! :p
I'm back!

Jag

That's because you know if I had seen it that you would be able to seduce me into it because...well...because I'm weak. V_V

Marguerite

Quote from: Michi No Sora on August 20, 2009, 03:25:11 PM
That's because you know if I had seen it that you would be able to seduce me into it because...well...because I'm weak. V_V

-Eyes Michi-

Well...I have yet to seduce you into one.