Player Name:Seekeroftruth22
Nickname:Jason
Sect: human
Orientation: straight
Hair: sandy blond
Eyes: stormy grey
Height: 210 lb
Abilities:none hes human XD

Personality: Jason is one of the most loyal people in the world, if you were his friend he would be the guy to call to help you get rid of the body's XD  it takes a while to earn his trust because of his past but once he accepts you there is only a few things that could make him turn on you but the main one is if they hurt Charity Daniels in any way. when it comes to his work Jason is a perfectionist, he honors the memory of his teacher and the man that was a father figure to him by making sure his work is as close to perfect as he had make it.

History: Jason is the only son of the town drunk, and what a mean drunk he was. his mother died in child birth and his father always blamed him for her death and if Jason was there while he was drunk Jason would get a beating so Jason would spend every spare moment he had at Mr.Daniels house playing with Charity, from a young age he had known he like her a lot but he never told any one.

Jason always loved playing hide and seek but Charity was the best hider he had ever played with  and some of the best times of his life were in those woods with her. one day he found Mr.Daniels working and he made a comment about the model house he was making, there was a designed flaw in one of the corner beams that would cause the house to colapse if it was built that way, that was when Mr.Daniels realised that Jason had a natural talent for being a Architect, from then on he became the mans apprentice but Mr.Daniels understood a childs need to play so he often sent Jason off to play with Charity when there was no pressing work to be done.

one day while the two kids were playing they had been playing to close to a beavers den and it had jumped at Charity but luckly he was able to knoc it away from her and scare it off but when he turned to Charity he say her blinking in and out of visibility at first he thought she had been hurt by somehting but quickly realised she had the power to turn invisable. after he saw her like that she ran away from him but he followed her with out even a moments pause, only after he had convinced her he wasn't going to tell any one and that they were still the best of friends did she stop trying to run away from him. to this day he has told no one and they have never been far from each other since.

Mr.Daniels hurt his back one day on the job and with no sons he turned his shop over to Jason with one condition, that he would alway take care of Charity which Jason told Mr.Daniels that he loved Charity and would take care of her no matter what.

Relationships: Charity Daniels (hes in love with her but doesn't want to risk there friendship, which he values more then all the gold in the world.)

Wonderful job on the character development.seekeroftruth22.  Will be a great addition to the game. 

Jason Thurston is most certainly approved passed me.  Only need to have one of the other GM's give the green light before sending your character to ~RR~ in a PM. 

Nim

Quote from: Lady Lunarius on April 11, 2013, 06:23:56 PM
Name: Charity Daniels

Sect: Church

Orientation: Straight

Hair: Brunette

Eyes: Sinfully Green

Height:  5'4"

Appearance: (Pictured above) Charity while average height is slightly underweight. Her dark locks curl ever so
lightly around her shoulders. She has a straight posture, something her mother instilled on her.

Abilities:

Obfuscation: She has the ability to become near invisible. So long as she stands still and wills it she can blend in with her surroundings, something akin to a chameleon, though someone would have to look hard to find her. If she moves too much the illusion is shattered.

Charity is able to control it pretty easily, though when she is too emotional or scared her powers take on a mind of their own and she cannot control them.

Personality: Charity is a fairly serious woman when it comes  down to work, she loves to have fun and explore the woods when she isn't having to take care of things at home however. Her two younger siblings are much more free spirited, and she plans on making sure they can. She's fiercely protective of her family and friends, and would do anything to keep them safe.

History: Charity is the oldest of three girls. Her parents were much older when they had their children, which lead to health problems in her mother. Her father worked as the head Craftsman. She helped a little around the shop, keeping the books for her father and cleaning up.

When she turned 13 strange things started to happen. She found that when she was playing hide and seek with Jason, there were times he seemed to look right through her. Other times, she'd walk down stairs from the loft to get something to drink, but neither of her parents seemed to see her. Scared she hid what she was from her parents, knowing what it could do to them, and what others would do to her.

With no sons, Mr. Dainels passed his shop on to his apprentice Jason Thurston, when he'd injured his back. Charity had known Jason since they were children, he'd pull her hair, and she'd run away crying. They spent much time in the woods, playing games or running from "rabid" bunnies. She stayed on, helping him, taking up the position to help out.

Jason was the only one who really knew who or what Charity was. One day when they were kids they'd been playing by the creek and a beaver jumped out at her. Jason chased it away but when he turned around, Charity was blinking in and out of visibility. She was so scared, she ran away but he caught up with her. She had expected for him to chase her away or tell the adults, but he didn't, in fact their friendship had never been stronger.

Relationships: Jason Thurston (Secret Crush at-least)

Even with already having seen a sneak preview so to speak I must say here that I love the back ground story and the ability you have chosen.  (Kind of makes me want to play Oblivion... ~grins~) 

Charity Daniels is absolutely approved passed by me.  Only need one more GM for the final say.  ~grins~

Lady Lunarius

Quote from: Nim on April 11, 2013, 08:04:19 PM
Even with already having seen a sneak preview so to speak I must say here that I love the back ground story and the ability you have chosen.  (Kind of makes me want to play Oblivion... ~grins~) 

Charity Daniels is absolutely approved passed by me.  Only need one more GM for the final say.  ~grins~

I sort of stole it from WoD >.> Vampire the Masquerade
LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
LaLu's Delicious treats!
LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's

Nim

Quote from: Lady Lunarius on April 11, 2013, 08:05:34 PM
I sort of stole it from WoD >.> Vampire the Masquerade

~Grins~  I'll have to check that out sometime.

Lady Lunarius

Never played World of Darkness????
LaLu's Delicious treats!

Nim

Quote from: Lady Lunarius on April 11, 2013, 08:17:02 PM
Never played World of Darkness????

Nope, and apparently I've been missing out.

Lady Lunarius

Quote from: Nim on April 11, 2013, 08:21:23 PM
Nope, and apparently I've been missing out.

Pfft, yeah you have :P
LaLu's Delicious treats!

seekeroftruth22

World Of Darkness, as in the dice RGP game? i have the books but no one to play with :(
I have taken the Oath of the Drake

RainbowRian

Quote from: seekeroftruth22 on April 11, 2013, 06:23:34 PM
Name: Jason Thurston
Player Name:Seekeroftruth22
Nickname:Jason
Sect: human
Orientation: straight
Hair: sandy blond
Eyes: stormy grey
Height: 210 lb
Abilities:none hes human XD

Personality: Jason is one of the most loyal people in the world, if you were his friend he would be the guy to call to help you get rid of the body's XD  it takes a while to earn his trust because of his past but once he accepts you there is only a few things that could make him turn on you but the main one is if they hurt Charity Daniels in any way. when it comes to his work Jason is a perfectionist, he honors the memory of his teacher and the man that was a father figure to him by making sure his work is as close to perfect as he had make it.

History: Jason is the only son of the town drunk, and what a mean drunk he was. his mother died in child birth and his father always blamed him for her death and if Jason was there while he was drunk Jason would get a beating so Jason would spend every spare moment he had at Mr.Daniels house playing with Charity, from a young age he had known he like her a lot but he never told any one.

Jason always loved playing hide and seek but Charity was the best hider he had ever played with  and some of the best times of his life were in those woods with her. one day he found Mr.Daniels working and he made a comment about the model house he was making, there was a designed flaw in one of the corner beams that would cause the house to colapse if it was built that way, that was when Mr.Daniels realised that Jason had a natural talent for being a Architect, from then on he became the mans apprentice but Mr.Daniels understood a childs need to play so he often sent Jason off to play with Charity when there was no pressing work to be done.

one day while the two kids were playing they had been playing to close to a beavers den and it had jumped at Charity but luckly he was able to knoc it away from her and scare it off but when he turned to Charity he say her blinking in and out of visibility at first he thought she had been hurt by somehting but quickly realised she had the power to turn invisable. after he saw her like that she ran away from him but he followed her with out even a moments pause, only after he had convinced her he wasn't going to tell any one and that they were still the best of friends did she stop trying to run away from him. to this day he has told no one and they have never been far from each other since.

Mr.Daniels hurt his back one day on the job and with no sons he turned his shop over to Jason with one condition, that he would alway take care of Charity which Jason told Mr.Daniels that he loved Charity and would take care of her no matter what.

Relationships: Charity Daniels (hes in love with her but doesn't want to risk there friendship, which he values more then all the gold in the world.)

Approved here.  Just make sure to PM it to me so I can post it up hopefully soon.

Demik

Quote from: RainbowRian on April 11, 2013, 02:26:00 PM
Okay. Either you can edit it, or we can say certain witches would sense it and block it out (or all of them) unless they are willing.  that aspect of her power sounds like psychic vampirism.  Although a few characters may emit energy.  My Character Matthew controls and Manipulates weather and has quite a bit control over his emotions and energies. He perhaps can help.

I would say it is borderline psychic vampirism. It isn't quite as strong or developed to the point I would completely classify it as that. She simply draws a little bit more from her surroundings than your average Witch. But yes, if it bugs people that much they could very easily block it. It really isn't very powerful.

lenka

Quote from: Nim on April 11, 2013, 07:51:23 PM
~Giggles~  That was a ticklish spot!  But thanks again and taken care of. 

P.S.  for those of you who don't know Lenka is my personal secretary.   ;D  Joking of course.  Thanks hun.   :-*

*giggle snorts*
funny aint ya!

Nim

Name: Ahote Yiska Baudouin.   
"Restless one, the night has passed, brave friend." 
Although most of the time he simply goes by Yiska just to make things easier.

Sect: Solitary Practitioner

Orientation: Homosexual

Hair: Black

Eyes: Very dark brown with hints of red

Height: 5'11"

Appearance: See pic to left

Abilities:

1. Shape shifter:  Image above is his true self but he can change his human form to look anyway he wants whether it be male of female.  All of his transformations take a certain degree of energy to perform.  The human form being the easiest and for less costly of his transformations.  Animals and birds take far more energy and concentration to perform correctly.  With the exception of the animals who represent his own spirit guides in life.  The two creatures he has spent many days and nights on end tracking and studying their habits and ways. The extremely beautiful and graceful Gyrfalcon.  As well as the cunning and wise Wolf.

2. Communication with animals:  Limited mostly to when he takes the form of animals or birds but still has some comprehension of what they say while in his human form.

Personality: In most ways Yiska takes after his Native American Mother.  Lives very close to and is in tune with nature.  Generally it could be said of him that he is the 'A typical' strong and silent type.  Accept for the fact that he also inherited a whole other side from his father.  A famous French composer who had come to the New World to find new inspiration for his work.  From his father Yiska learned a full love of life and a deep passion for music.  Which he took to with all of his heart learning to play the piano under the guidance of his fathers strict but loving care. 

History: Ahote Yiska Baudouin was born and raised a hundred miles away from Salem where he now resides.  His mother had served as a servant to his father for nearly 10 years before the passing of his fathers first wife.  The man's first wife was barren and because of which was never able to carry a child to full term.  She died childless only after a few short years of moving to the new world.  A year later Yiska's mother married his father in a small church wedding.  He was born 10 months later. 

Growing up Yiska's mother taught him how to truly love and respect nature while his father taught him how to love and respect music.  These two things above all else truly made him the man he was even to this day.  On the eve of Yiska's 16th birthday his mother came into his room and sat on the edge of his bed and wrapping her arms around him in the tightest hug he had ever received in his whole life.  She and his father were leaving the next day for France and they were leaving him everything they had save for enough for them to make the passage back to his fathers homeland.  Yiska had wanted to go but his mother said no because he belonged there in the new world.  He had argued that no it was her world long before it had become his so she should stay to.  Her eyes had been full of tears as she wrapped her arms around her son saying, "I love your father... my place is at his side now and he wants to return home." 

Six years later after roaming the country side with no real home of his own Ahote Yiska Baudouin walked into the town of Salem.  Seemingly aimlessly he made his way to the doors of the Prancing Dog Inn & Tavern.  Completely ignoring the men who jeered at the lost injun and laughed as he sat down at the piano and held his hands frozen over the keys as if he didn't know what to play.  This sight made the few men in the bar laugh even more.  Calling out, "Hey stupid injin wha yu think yu know how ta play?"

Yiska's fingers fell down onto the black and white key's dancing skillfully across them as if he had not just spent the last six years of his life wandering in the wilderness alone.  By the time he was through with his first melody there was not a dry eye in the place.  Now two years later Yiska sits upon that same piano bench playing a tune to liven up the hearts of the men and women of Salem.  Giving no thought to the needs of his own heart and soul.   

His life now spent half on the piano bench and half out wandering aimlessly in the outskirts of Salem alternately flying high as a great winged Falcon or running low among the shrubs and trees as a large lone wolf.  A man who's face and music are well known even as his heart is forced to walk alone.  Then on one particularly dark and lonely night while flying high within the nights sky he spies a large bon fire in the midst of a deep forest glade.  Landing high among the branches of a near by tree he watches as men and women gather to sing and dance as they gather to celebrate the life their Goddess has given to them.

As he watches his sharp eyes pick out a man among men who stands out full of power and yet carries himself with the air of one who is the humblest of all men.  The man within the falcon's mind yearns to fly down for a closer look.  But caution in the face of mans seemingly intolerance of all life has taught the falcon to stay well out of reach.  So instead in Falcon Form the man known as Yiska, born into the world and given the name Ahote Yiska Baudouin watches in silent dis-spare as the people below him dance in within a part of life he simply never would be able to share.   

Relationships: Works for Gregory Welsh.  Matthew Binx's lover and life partner, (Their meeting and getting to know each other to be played out in game play.) 

Nim

Name: Beatrice Felise
Sect: Solitary Practitioner/Church
Witch name: Minerva
Orientation: Bi-sexual
Hair: Long wavy reddish brown locks.
Eyes:  a soft brown intermixed with amber
Height: 5'6"
Appearance: Pictured to the left. 

Abilities:
1. Telekinesis: The ability to manipulate objects with the mind.  From a very young age objects around Beatrice would be relocated in places where they had not been left.  Luckily for her it was a talent or gift she had inherited from her mother who went to great lengths to teach Bea how to use this particular talent which could manifest itself at odd times with even being evoked.  Such as in truly emotional moments whether they be sad, joyful or filled with anger.  Anger being by far the hardest time to control this power which could easily escalate into a maelstrom of flying objects whirling about her at high dangerous speeds.

2. Darkness Manipulation: The ability to summon, create, and manipulate shadows.  This power was not so easily determined as the first but it too had been there with her from a young age.  As it always seemed as though her room was always the darkest room in the house despite the fact the oil lamps and candles burning brightly.  Her father who was a master at manipulating both light and darkness had his suspicions tho and watched his daughter closely for other signs of the power to manifest itself.  Once these were evident he too began to train his daughter in using this talent.

Personality: Don't let her seemingly quiet shyness nor her soft lovely smile fool you.  Beatrice is an evil little trickster using her powers in anyway possible that she can easily get away with to cause mischief in and around town.  Her favorite target being the town Preacher making his large bible suddenly slam shut at the worst for him best for her possible times.  Or pushing the sacramental wine from off of its place on the table and any number of other tricks she might happen to think of as she sits prim and proper seemingly enthralled with his latest and greatest sermon.  Oh how she would love to bed that one and bring the self righteous prick tumbling from the high pedestal that he has placed himself upon. 

History: Her basic history is a rather simple one.  Up until the age of 13 she lived with her parents in a small home in the far outskirts of town.  Her father had worked as a shoe maker and so had been able to provide for his family a decent and comfortable life.  Home life had been a wonderful blissful time.  The three of them practicing their craft together bringing them even closer and closer as a tight family as all of their powers and talents continued to grow and expand. 

Late night one Midsummer Eve shortly after her 13th birthday there had been a storm come over Salem which had caused no small amount of damage for the small town.  Particularly to her own home half of which had been completely destroyed when a near by tree fell and came crashing through the roof of her parents bedroom killing them instantly. 

Having no where else to go with no known living relatives living in the new world Beatrice was taken to the Salem home for girls where she has resided for the last 4 years with her 18th birthday quickly approaching around the corner.  Coming to the home had taken quite a bit of getting used to with so many of her normal habits having to be curtailed and pushed out of sight.  But she quickly learned to act and behave as a non-witch should though it had been rather difficult and taxing on her inner spirit.  It had been this forced change in her life which had brought so much bitterness into her heart leading her into spiteful acts of trickery.   

The one thing truly good she could say about the home was the head mistress Prudence Collinsworth was a truly wonderful loving yet firm woman.  One whom had taught her the pure joy's of pleasuring both men and women alike.  Beatrice loved the intimate interactions of lots of foreplay before the act of intercourse itself.  Her time with the clients was something in which she threw her whole soul and mind into. 

Relationships: Prudence Collinsworth, head Mistress for the Salem's home for girls.  The other girls who live there and whom ever may come to call upon their services.  Perhaps even a friendship with the Preachers daughter.

RainbowRian

Nim

Lady Lunarius

Name: Liliandra Gaelle

Sect: Church

Orientation: Straight

Hair: Brown and curly

Eyes: Hazel

Height: 5'6"

Appearance: Lilliandra is tall and long legged, and tends to let her hair fall a little more free. She loves her curls, and her skin gives
the hint of being sun kissed, even though it is the evidence of her heritage.

Abilities: Making a kick ass souffle.

Personality: Liliandra is a bit of a flirt, something she'd never shook off during her time in France. Her kindness can easily be mistaken as flirtations, but she never means any harms especially when it comes to married men.

History: Liliandra was born and raised in France. Her mother a French dancer fell in love with an aristocrat who impregnated her and then refused to take responsibility. Raising her daughter alone, she taught her everything she knew about baking, and she soon found a job with the town baker when she was old enough.

Her taste for sweets grew the more she learned, and her breads began to surpass that of her masters. His wife however, perceived Lili's eagerness as an attempt to steal her husband and she found herself fleeing the city as accusations began to swarm. Taking her savings she managed to gain passage to the America's.

She traveled to Salem and in an effort to start again opened her own bake shop, renting the building and living above the shop. She's aware of the rumors surrounding her, and aware of the stories of the young French woman who lives alone "flirting" with married men.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Name: Trinity Matthews

Occupation: Salems Home for Young girls/Helps clean the church  each week

Sect: Solitary

Orientation: Curious

Hair: Brown

Eyes: Blue

Height: 5'5"

Appearance: Trinity stands at an average height and thanks to the home she is finally back on track with her weight. She no longer looks a skeleton with a layer of pale skin. Her scars have faded and her body looks more supple and healthy as time goes by.

Abilities:
Aura Reading: Gives her the ability to read someone's aura. This can give her a clue into their intentions and/or just their general personality.  The downside is she can not turn this off, so everyone has a soft glow around them.

Enhanced hearing: Can hear things that are within the building. A subtle whisper or a rush of wind coming through the upstairs window. This is limited to just the building she is in, if she is outside then she can only hear within 50 yards of where she is standing. Trees can make it somewhat difficult when in the woods.

Personality: Trinity is reserved in a lot of ways, though she loves to play jokes on people she rarely takes credit for them. She tends not to speak up when in trouble, or when others are cross, and she has a slight fear of men who have darker auras.

History: Her father was a drunk bastard, it was no secret everyone knew. Her mother, left when she was a child leaving Trinity the target of his aggression. Once he took a broken bottle and found a target in Trinity's back. He spent any money he made on alcohol and often forgot his daughter had to eat. One day while she was out hiding in the woods the billowing of smoke that rose from where there house stood told her what she knew was inevitable. Her entire nightmare was over, at least that what she thought.

She had no home, not place to stay. She was alone in the world until one day Elissia came across her outside the church. She was ill and taken to the local doctor. When she was healthy enough she was left in the care of Prudence in the home for young girl. Where she's created some mischief and found some meaning to her life. Though she hasn't a friend in the world to share her powers with. 
LaLu's Delicious treats!

Cleo4u2

Both approved by me. Very lovely ladies =)
The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves and wiser people so full of doubts.  - Bertrand Russell

Ons/Offs and Info ~ Plot Ideas - Updated 6/213/16

My /Aways Updated 8/25/16

RainbowRian

Approved here.  As soon as Nim approves I will try posting them up

Lady Lunarius

*Squee* Thankies, I didn't wanna O.P. the Enhanced hearing. ..... makes for good rumors >.>
LaLu's Delicious treats!

Nim

Nim certainly approves as well... although he thinks that  Trinity and Beatrice should become very good friends.   ;D

Lady Lunarius

Quote from: Nim on April 18, 2013, 10:47:55 PM
Nim certainly approves as well... although he thinks that  Trinity and Beatrice should become very good friends.   ;D

Hehe I think so too. :P
LaLu's Delicious treats!

RainbowRian

Nim

Quote from: Lady Lunarius on April 18, 2013, 10:53:30 PM
Hehe I think so too. :P

It shall be lots of fun and looks forward to causing mayhem with the lovely Trinity. hehe

curtsie

RainbowRian