Celtic-themed Domination (M looking for F, NC and maybe EX)

Started by Nathan Malreaux, December 31, 2010, 10:14:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nathan Malreaux

The barbaric celtic tribes had it right. Raunchy, lusty, no holds barred sex. Maybe even fucked a sheep or two, who knows.

More or less, I have discovered a very recent interest in myself for going into Celtic/Germanic - Tribal/Medieval - Low Fantasy/(maybe) Sci Fi undertones.

I'm currently run out of plot ideas for this theme, but as it goes for the content, you can assume safely that its going to be a raunchy, heterosexual (maybe even beastial) all out crazy-fuck plotline. Anal, Oral, Vaginal, M/F/F or more, NC, EX, whippings, BDSM, injuries, fights, alcohol, and maybe even a battle or two.

So wrapping it up... Looking for a submissive female who will play any sort of fitting role, and can offer up some good plot ideas!
Also, I'm only offering one slot here, so may the best plot win me over

~~ PM me in order to place your 'order'

Nathan Malreaux

This plot-interest is closed, due to the order being 'filled'.

Thank you for coming, and if you still wish to make an order, please understand we are currently out of stock and you will be subject to backorder. However, we are open to suggestions and ideas, just as long as its understood the fulfillment of such ideas won't be anytime soon.

cheerio!