Shadow play plot idea and new idea( looking for female)

Started by Wolfblackthorne, April 29, 2019, 01:21:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfblackthorne

Name: Shadow Play

Content:  F/f, Bondage, possession, Mind control, possibly futa, etc. totally negotiable.

Scenario: Your character is staying in the family home alone while your parents are on vacation. There's a bad storm and the power goes out. Strange whispers beckon through the darkness while you hunt for candles or a flashlight in the basement. Something is calling from somewhere below the basement floor. Finding light you move a heavy pair of crates to reveal a hidden trap door that no one said anything about.

Setting: Modern

Requirements: A female to play the girl. I would play the demon.

PM me if interested. Please put the name of the  Rp in the description.

Name: A Dark Lullaby

Content:F/f, F/m. Suggestion play, bondage, latex, dub-con, possibly none con.

Scenario: Your character is having trouble sleeping. Perhaps there's a stressful day or perhaps insomnia. Whatever the reason, YC cannot sleep but needs to because tomorrow is important. Seeing a comet go by in the sky, YC wishes she would do anything for a good night's sleep.

Unfortunately, it's not a fairy godmother who answers but a dream demon (My character) (pictured above). The demon uses it's wiles and a lullaby to put your character to sleep. The dreams that follow are YC’s wildest fantasies.

The next day goes great but that night the demon shows up again. Only this time to exact payment for its service.

My role::The demon

Requirements: A female to play the one needing to sleep. Can also add family characters or multiple characters if desired.

Pm me with ”I really need to sleep” in the title of your message if interested. Everything above can be discussed .