Flassche: Say Aaah! (Open)

Started by DarkEnigma, May 09, 2014, 05:17:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkEnigma

Please refrain from replying directly to this thread, Pm me if you are interested.

Title:Say Aaah!

Excerpt:
What truly goes on when your dentists puts you under, sedating you for a lengthy amount of time, only to awaken you in a still dazed and confused state, your body feeling tense and your heart rate still irregular. You have the weirdest taste in your mouth and you still feel somewhat stiff and sore, no doubt from the sedatives.
How shocked would you be when you learned the actual truth, that your dentist has been banging your unconscious body for the last couple of months, enjoying the helpless flesh that you have been offering him.

Content:
-Medical play
-Suggestion play
-Drug usage
-Dental play
-Multiple characters

Setting:
Modern

My Character(s):
My main character would be a young but well known dentist, having a group of loyal patients in his circle. He caters to the wealthy, using more luxurious and gentle methods to treat and care for them, yet he makes exceptions to those he finds attractive enough.
He is warm and inviting on the outside, yet harbours deep feelings of perversion and sadism inside of his mind, just begging him to bring forth.

Your Character(s):
Males, females and others are welcome to this rp, with a slight preference for the female or feminine form. Either playing as multiple patients or multiple patients and his loyal assistant.

Inspiration for the scene:
I have an overly friendly dentist myself!

DarkEnigma

Dental appointments

“One might say it is somewhat of a scientific fact that rarely anyone likes going to the dentist, right?  I mean, I can’t think of anyone who would actually choose going to the dentist over, let’s say, taking a small cut or having their back waxed.  In my unscientific surveys, the small cuts and the back-waxing always win over the dentist.” One male said to the group that was waiting in the small waiting room, most of them actively ignoring him, seeing as it had been going on for a few minutes now. “Hell! My uncle once told me that dentists had the highest rate of suicide out of all professions. Now do-” The sound was cut off as the dentist closed the door to his own waiting room, one opposite his colleague’s one.

The two dentists shared the same building, having a shared entrance, yet separate waiting rooms and rooms of practice. His own waiting room was surprisingly much emptier and stylish, preferring each patient come in at a specific time and always making sure that he was exactly done by that time.  He preferred the feeling of calm and structure in his work schedule, deciding to only see a handful of patients per day, not to be bothered with earning more by cramming in many smaller visits in one day. With his practice, each session lasted about one hour, giving enough time to properly sedate a patient, treat him or her and allow them to recover enough before letting them out of his office. He might not have the largest of clientele, yet they were extremely satisfied with his work. Hell, even members of his family trusted and valued his services enough to let him fiddle around in their mouths. He did this job because he enjoyed doing it and wanted to deliver good service. Financially he was quite secure in what he was earning and having a substantial background from his inheritance.

His room of practise was modern, if not overly so, drawing the eye and putting one at ease. He had state of the art apparatuses neatly stored away, away from hesitating eyes, and the chair on which a patient would be resting was comfortable enough to sleep in. The exam room was a place where you could feel at ease before you went under sedation. It was a room where you did not see any instruments laying out in the open. No patient would enjoy walking in to a room and see an eight-inch long drill bit attached to a 1.5 horsepower, twin tank Briggs & Stratton air compressor.
The office of Dr. Lancerious Grey was a well-oiled and structured machine, going with the time in allowing patients to make internet appointments or face time consultations on the spot, should Lance have time for them. He had tight and efficient connections with the local pharmacists and local doctors, ensuring any medication prescribed by him would have no conflicting elements with already prescribed drugs, and vice versa.

Still, every practise has its flaws, only in this case it was a mostly human flaw. This particular dentist has a certain craving that he occasionally cannot resist, feeling his heart throb uncontrollably and his lions heating up. He lost count how many times he has taken advantage of an unconscious or sedated patient, ravaging their bodies to fill his own carnal lust, both with men and women. It always amuses and arouses him to see them coming back a few weeks or months later, still treating him as this ‘kind and understanding dentist’, deliciously unaware that he had been deep inside of them, ravaging their flesh and filling them with his corruptive essence.

More than once he has ‘suggested’ multiple treatments in one month to fix a lingering dental problem, all the while adding small amount of antibiotics in their system to counteract their anti-contraceptive pills, making them perfectly fertile for him to take advantage off. How wonderful the feeling is when pretending to be as genuinely ‘surprised’ as they are when a patient announces that she and her significant other are expecting a child. He lost count keeping track of how many times this has happened, yet he isn’t stopping anytime soon.

Recently he has accepted a few more patients, ones that he has done some research on and is very eager to meet. In fact, he has one of them scheduled at the end of the day, a mere ten minutes from now. With a wry grin he finishes up cleaning his equipment, making sure everything is just perfect when his next appointment comes in.

DarkEnigma

Change log

09-05-2014 – Added the plot.
23-11-2019 – Bumped the intro.