Meadow Haven - The mystery continues {interest thread}

Started by kaz, March 20, 2014, 07:08:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kaz

Meadow Haven stands on the egde of town.  A large mansion, with a numerous staff.  The family are rich, old money, handed down through generations, clever investments and savvy business minds keep it flowing.

To the town that sits in the shadow of Meadow Haven and the estate the rumours have always been plentiful.  Gossip and stories have coloured the local folk lore for centuries.  Some say that the Master of the house is a monster, a vampire, a werewolf, of course these arent true.  The family is old, and some things are passed through the generations. 

The truth would terrify.  The Master is in fact older than any could imagine, but he is not a vampire.  Infact he is not from this planet, a stranger, an alien from a distant planet who crashed here when Elizabeth I was Queen.  He has had many wives, many children.  Some are long lived, some die as normal humans do.

Strange that the males seem to last, taking women as wives, as concubines.  The rumours and gossip continue, who knows what goes on at Meadow Haven, a private, secluded house, where the uninvited are dealt with harshly and never speak of their experiences.

This is a very basic idea still.  What I do know is the Master of the house is alien.  What is up to whoever plays him.

I am looking for more than sex, I want a story behind this, maybe a nosy reporter wants to see what is happening here.  Maybe He decides to throw a party. Who knows, this is just to see if there is any interest.  Set in modern day, somewhere in the world.

Lets see if theres any interest and what weird and wonderful tale we can tell.  Post a reply if interested :)

Characters: (This is a real rough outline, ideas always welcome)
The Master of the House
First wife
Other Wives

Servants:
Head of the Staff - butler type character
Housekeeper
Maids
Kitchen staff

The Sons of the House
- Offspring of the Master
-- Sons are always seen as above daughters

daughters of the house
- not necessarily daughters of the Master, could be concubines

Then there is the dark places not mentioned. The dungeons and cells are full of females who have displeased the Master or his head of the House.  This area is used for punishment and unwelcome guests will find themselves thrown into the cells, waiting for the Master to decide what to do with them...
Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...

Kokaine

Interesting... I could be up for this depending on how it takes shape. Either for a new staff member (female) or perhaps as one of the Master's offspring.
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

RedEve

I'm interested.

Though I would like to hear what specific roles you would like to see filled?
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

kaz

Looking to write.  Sometimes life catches up with me.  If it does I will be back...

RedEve

How old would his first wife be? And the other wives for that matter?
What special properties or abilities do the offspring posses, other than their - sometimes - longevity?
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

MagicalPen

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

Vanetias

Nymphadora

I'm interested. I'll at least be watching to see what develops.
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Rate:Weekly give or take
Availability:
Unavailable for new plottings, sorry.
O&Os Please review
♪As flawed as you may think you are, you're perfect to me!♪