Interest Check: Lions & Tigers & Pokegirls!

Started by KunoichiRogue5, November 15, 2009, 02:13:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carlissa

Oh God, Im not sure if I can. This is so conplex...I understand the basic idea, but the list of Pokegirls and what they are is totally hard to understand...
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

KunoichiRogue5

Well the list has several options. It depends on what kind of pokegirl you wanna play, how human you want them, if you want fire, fighting, or ice, or what.
"You will obey the darkness, and aid your new master."
-Daigotsu

O/Os

Wolfy

Like I said, I'd love to have Niki as a Littletit....^-^

Or Treena as a Cunnydew or Phoenix..o3o

also...*hugs Carlissa*

KunoichiRogue5

Wolfy, either pick a pokegirl or wait, because soon enough we'll be starting.
-Daigotsu

O/Os

Wolfy

I'd choose Phoenix, then..if Treena will be my pokegirl..o3o

Carlissa

I'll be your pokegirl! *kisses Wolfy*

I saw a pic of a Naga that intirested me geatly in that Pokegirl. I could be one of them...dont know much about them though..`
"Damn kids doing work. Back in my day we worked 18 hours a day and still had time for 12 hours of fun before a solid 8 hours of sleep in 24 hours".

KunoichiRogue5

Niki
-Jugguar
-Spitfire
-Torch Chick
-Vixxen
-Cockadiddle
-Gar-gal
-Lioness
-Ninjanezumi
-Valkyrie
-Boobtrio
-Littletit

Carlissa
-Naga

Any other pokegirls/options for them?
-Daigotsu

O/Os

Daimon de Broken Hearted

If there is a pokegirl I would be honored to be tamer still

Heart Owned By None, It is a broken shell of what once was. Its Light died.

I have some things going on right now with health, I am sorry replies come slow.
Love is a circle of Trust and Caring, all into both becoming One, in Completion. This is like a Ring, or a Collar.
Daimon's On's & Off's
Daimon's A/A

Carlissa

Wait, so am I just a Naga in the wild, or do I need a tamer?

And do Pokegirls use their attacks while having sex?

KunoichiRogue5

Well you could be a feral Naga if you wanted to be. But that just mean's you haven't been caught yet. If you want a tamer someone might pick you up or you can be feral, your choice.

Can they use their attacks while having sex? Yes.

There are actually 3 types of battles someone can do in the leagues. There's sexual battles, normal battles, and combined battles.

Normal battles go until a pokegirl cannot continue to fight and she passes out.

Sexual battles are to see who can make the other cum first.

Combo are alternatives in gyms. The tamer must participate in 1 of these forms of combat. Most participate in sexual battles against the other's pokegirl.
-Daigotsu

O/Os

Wolfy

xD I'll take Treena's Phoenix and Carlissa's Naga! *is greedy* xD..just kidding..^-^ *kisses Carlissa*

KunoichiRogue5

-Daigotsu

O/Os

Carlissa

And sexual battles is basically lesbian sex?

And ferel girls still have human instincts, but they are just more agressive?

Wait Wolfy. I might want you to *catch me*, or to *earn* me ;) ...

KunoichiRogue5

They are not nessicarilly lesbian sex. Between pokegirls maybe. But there are pokegirls that can conjur toys, or grow cocks, etc. There's all sorts of things that happen.

In a sexual battle for a gym badge, a pokegirl is most likely going to be fucking the opposing tamer be they a male or female.
-Daigotsu

O/Os

Daimon de Broken Hearted

Dang I was going to take carlissas Naga -pouts-

I have some things going on right now with health, I am sorry replies come slow.
Love is a circle of Trust and Caring, all into both becoming One, in Completion. This is like a Ring, or a Collar.
Daimon's On's & Off's
Daimon's A/A

KunoichiRogue5

Well I'll tell you what, Daimon. If it comes down to it you may just get one of MY pokegirls.
-Daigotsu

O/Os

Daimon de Broken Hearted

Ok, should I make one of the sheets, and where send it?

Daimon's On's & Off's
Daimon's A/A

Carlissa

You gotta "earn" me! It really depends on who gets to me first...
But Evros, if you want me, you gotta appeal to my needs...*looks up at title*

Speaking of which...do pokegirls give birth or lay eggs?

KunoichiRogue5

Just post it here. We'll just have to see how it goes.

Available pokegirls(until Wolfy or someone else makes a decision)Niki
-Jugguar
-Spitfire
-Torch Chick
-Vixxen
-Cockadiddle
-Gar-gal
-Lioness
-Ninjanezumi
-Valkyrie
-Boobtrio
-Littletit

Carlissa
-Naga

Treena
-Cunny-Dew
-Rack
-Phoenix
-Daigotsu

O/Os

KunoichiRogue5

That's a very good question. I believe they give birth.
-Daigotsu

O/Os

KunoichiRogue5

-Daigotsu

O/Os

Carlissa

Quote from: KunoichiRogue5 on November 21, 2009, 07:05:37 PM
That's a very good question. I believe they give birth.

YESSSSSSS!!! I hate egg laying!

So, does a tamer use his other pokegirls to catch a wild pokegirl, or does the tamer do it himself?

Wolfy

xD I'd like Treena's Phoenix, please. ^-^ *hugs Carlissa*

And Carlissa, I believe either way is preferred..though with Feral Pokegirls it's generally battle them into submission then tame them.

KunoichiRogue5

In most situations it's like the anime/video game series pokemon. You use your pokegirl to weaken the feral/wild/whatever pokegirl and then you capture her with a pokeball.

The only difference is after you tame(fuck) them for the first time they can only say what kind of pokegirl they are. Taming Shock. After that wears off they have the ability to speak, think, etc.

Carlissa, do you want to be a feral pokegirl or is it fine if a tamer picks you up as their starter?
-Daigotsu

O/Os

Wolfy

Yes, Carly..taming means having sex with them..:P

And Pokegirls have to be tamed many times (Sometimes several times a month if their Libido is high enough) to keep from going back to being Feral. o3o