News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

New Students

Started by Sampais Wrath, May 12, 2014, 10:34:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sampais Wrath

Halfway through the school year and one of the last years forced upon students before the ever so elusive freedom of graduation is a terrible time for a student to move and have to be the new kid. It's all so nerve wracking to be put up in front of the class, told to introduce yourself and say a little something about yourself... it's scary for the new kid in town. That was especially true for Snowdrop, a silver haired girl with a secret...or rather something she wished were secret.

Snowdrop was born unable to see but she simply wanted to be like all the other kids. She didn't use a cane, guild dog or even do anything to identify herself as different but the icy blue of her eyes gave it away...that and the constant stumbling in unfamiliar places. Although she may need a friend Snowdrop was too shy to make one leaving her in her own...great....

I'm looking for someone to enter Snowdrop's life, brine some warmth and happiness to this icy cold story and perhaps one day help this young woman gain what she was wanted for so long...sight.
I've got one brain cell bouncing around my head like a 2000s windows screensaver.

Discord always open to new friends! Feel free to pop in there. Warning! My cat has made me accidentally unfriend people there with impromptu head boops. If that happens and I don't realize it PM me here on E and we can restore contact!
Sampai's Wrath#9204

AceSorou

I might be interested in this.

I'd like to know more. Care to communicate through PM to me?